In 1995 only 48% of americans approved of interracial marriage between whites & non-whites

in 1995 only 48% of americans approved of interracial marriage between whites & non-whites
that number rose to 87% in 2013
what happened????

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bX1ccFY6XAs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sauce, burger.

People realized we're all human beings.

John Fucking Numbers. Kek.

probably biased the results. i doubt it is actually that high cause when you see it you will always get a disgust feeling deep down as you see someone throw their pure genetics away.

social engineering, dumbfuck.
(((they))) want a dumbed-down populace that's easier to control

the slippery slope stopped being a fallacy

Progress

Jew propaganda

(((They))) control the media and education. They can shape society any way they want.

The right side of Historyâ„¢

It's no longer socially acceptable in most of the US to be openly racist, so people lie when asked. The actual rate of approval must be around 60-70%

It starts with J and ends with ews

this is just some Marilyn Manson shit

jews

ugh
actually race is only skin deep

The Media and educational system

LEAVE NARCI ALONE!!!!!!

Black women have superior birthing hips.

He's the embodiment of JUST, jesus
Someone needs to give him a blanket and take him to a psych ward or something

>implying anyone wants to archive any of Cosmowright's new streams now

People stopped giving a shit. Learn a trade. Stop associating with degenerates. Surround yourself with like minded resilient people.

That is all.

virtue signaling.

hardcore propaganda 24/7

Because no one besides Sup Forums gives a shit about race anymore. No one gives a flying fuck. As long as their cultures are similar, people are willing to be with each other.

and started being a precedent.

Old people died. All the people who were born before 1920 knew that shit. That's the same reason a slim majority of Americans in 1990 knew Blacks weren't as smart as Whites.

It's funny because I never even cared about race since before Sup Forums infested my mind. Now I have unfounded fears.

People say racism is natural.. it's not. I was friends with everybody growing up... Just because racism SEEMS like it would be natural for this reason or another, doesn't mean it is. We're are a species as a whole first, why would we naturally hate each other? It just call bullshit when people try to say racism is natural. It's not.

You're racist, you don't like people who aren't white, but that's just you and people who have the same thoughts as you. It's not natural.

That's totally wrong, though. Everyone cares about how evil whites are. Everyone cares about elevating non-whites. Nobody but Sup Forums cares about preserving whites.

evolution? media cucking?

You sound like the type of guy who really enjoys smell of another man's ass.

cosmo got fucked so hard here he decided becoming a nightmare fuel shit would be better than living as cosmo.
youtube.com/watch?v=bX1ccFY6XAs

what do you think about gay interracial relationships?

see