Where were you when a single italian commie singlehandedly destroyed western civilization?

The left is still following Gramsci's advice to the letter.

This faggot is the cause for ALL our current problems.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_long_march_through_the_institutions
platypus1917.org/wp-content/uploads/archive/rgroups/2006-chicago/marcuse_marxismfeminism.pdf
marcuse.org/herbert/pubs/60spubs/65repressivetolerance.htm
en.m.wikiquote.org/wiki/Antonio_Gramsci
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bumping. This is of interest to me.

It goes back at least to Hegel and Stirner.

Have a bump. More Sup Forumsacks should be aware of him.

Indeed, the seeds were sowed a long time before Gramsci. But this faggot is the one that wrote out the specific program to disgregate our culture.

Is there any direct quotes with citations from Gramsci? I am not disputing this because I've read about him myself, but I feel that most pics aren't doing this.

I'm not big on the whole "cultural marxism" thing, but modern liberalism definitely has its roots in marxism.

i got some marcuse quotes if that will do

>Let me tell you this: that I regard your notion of the 'long march through the institutions' as the only effective way...

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_long_march_through_the_institutions

>I believe the women's liberation movement today is, perhaps the most important and potentially the most radical political movement that we have.

platypus1917.org/wp-content/uploads/archive/rgroups/2006-chicago/marcuse_marxismfeminism.pdf

>Liberating tolerance, then, would mean intolerance against movements from the Right and toleration of movements from the Left.

marcuse.org/herbert/pubs/60spubs/65repressivetolerance.htm

Marcuse I've seen direct quotes regarding this and even have an magazine article from the 70s on how he influenced Angela Davis, but Gramsci I don't see much of.

The whole hippie movement and counterculture of the 1960s seem to be marxist influenced. Influence from the Soviet Union there's no evidence of, but I can see the Marxism and cultural hegemony.

The New Left was Marcuse's brainchild. It came straight from the mouth of the Marxist kike

I hope he burns in hell forever. Seriously fuck that guy.

That said, we need to steal his ideas and infiltrate the government and all the political parties with our own operatives and try and fix this mess.

Infiltrating institutions is so last century.

This is the era of the memetic wars, of infiltrating and subverting social medias. A single twitter hashtag can have more power than a TV station.

[

Albanian actually

Typical commie le face..

His family had albanian origins but he was raised in Italy unfortunately.

Not just the government. Hollywood and television as well. Slowly pour in ideas about nationalism. Subtlety advocate for a white homeland. I seriously have an idea about a film where blacks are oppressed to the point they have their own nation in the American South while whites are given a nation in the Northwest or New England to leave blacks alone.

>The history of education shows that every class which has sought to take power has prepared itself for power by an autonomous education. The first step in emancipating oneself from political and social slavery is that of freeing the mind. I put forward this new idea: popular schooling should be placed under the control of the great workers’ unions. The problem of education is the most important class problem

en.m.wikiquote.org/wiki/Antonio_Gramsci

You apologize to stirner

Let me guess, you call yourself an ethnic nationalist.

I've read this before. I was referring to changing the culture in regards to accommodating to different races and sexual orientations, as well as the encouragement of the breakdown of family norms.

He would consider my apology "spooky" and reject it.

I don't define myself that way usually, but anyone who understands the theory of evolution obviously knows that different races have different qualities and tendencies (biologically determined).

You still need to occupy the positions if only to deny them to the enemy. Get real.

This too. Americans are supposed to be a CIVIC people, who govern themselves. Yet elections go uncontested for decades and political elites have developed as Americans forgo civic participation in favor of television and degeneracy.

We need to reignite the civic spirit and occupy local governments.

Then why does the fact that an Albanian was born and raised in Italy make him an Italian?

I know occupying institutions is crucial (especially TV, newspaper and academia). I was joking.

Albanians and italians are pretty much indistinguishable from a genetic point of view. Also, only his father's family had been albanian. Gramsci was born and raised in Italy, knowing only italian culture. He was overwhelmingly more italian than albanian.

>Albanians and italians are pretty much indistinguishable from a genetic point of view
And yet i can tell albanians apart just by looking at them so something is wrong with your data

>shalom sandnigger
>italian
whew guy

I don't know what to tell you. Maybe you have a weird superpower. Any population genetics study shows that there's no significant difference.

>sandnigger
So now he was an arab?

Trust me, any Italian can spot an Albanian a mile away. It's not just him.

We really suck at differentiating slavs though.

Are albanians the ones with no meatballs stuck on their moustaches?

Pretty sure he's albanian.

You may be surprised, but meatballs aren't actually eaten that commonly.

the more you know

Lol ok sure.

Next you're gonna tell me you're not all plumbers.

Again: he was born and raised in Italy, and only had albanian ancestors on his father's side. Calling him albanian really doesn't make any sense. By that logic, Trump is german and not american.

RIP in peace Western Civilization. You had a good run.

Trump is German though. American isn't an ethnicity.

Ethnically german, culturally and legally american (the 3 things are not in conflict).

He's basically a personification of Texas. The America of America.

American COULD be an ethnicity, with the right institutions haha

They're talking about his ethnicity though. Italians and Albanians aren't the same people.

And what happens when they succeed and destroy the nation from within?

Communism? Good luck

If you're looking for a "cliff notes" of Cultural Marxism, read the chapters related to it in Breitbart's Righteous Indignation.

It's interesting to hear it from the perspective of an impressionable boy growing up in Hollywood, the epicenter of leftist culture.

>Gramsci
>“The philosophy of praxis is the crowning point of this entire movement; (...) it corresponds to the nexus Protestant Reformation plus French Revolution. It is a philosophy which is also a politics, and a politics which is also a philosophy”
The Marxists understand that the Protestant Revolt + Secular Classical Liberalism = Marxism.

There's (just a bit) more to the slide downward than just Gramsci and Marxism.
Liberalism is a continuity. A continuous slide downward and left.
It all began with theology; theological liberalism.
>1517
>20 years of Father Luther's new doctrines gave rise to 40 new sects
>Christendom fractured into theological rivalry via theological liberalism, aka protestantism
>200 years later
>hundreds of individual Christian sects all claiming to be the true Christian sect
>protestant principle of private interpretation infects all streams of thought, seeps into philosophy
>protestants disillusioned with the sectarian and subjective nature of protestantism begin a humanist philosophical revolution
>Renaissance
>1717
>Masonic lodge founded in London based upon the egalitarian, Judaizing principles of Anabaptists and Jacobite/Whig revolutionaries
>Masonry quickly abandon Christian religious foundations and promote secularism and overthrow of authority, namely the authority of the Catholic Church and Monarchy
>(Judaizing) Masonry uses Protestantism as a weapon against the foundational principles of Christendom: Catholicism
>Secularism rises
>Christendom further weakened; theological wedge + philosophical wedge
>1776
>America founded
>First secular, godless nation on planet earth in recorded human history
>1789, French revolution
>Protestant private interpretation altered philosophy and manifested itself in political realm in the actual overthrow of altar and throne
>Christendom shattered
>Today
>American Protestants hail the rise of the secular republics as the "best government on earth" and "protected by God"
>200 years of secularism has led to children confused as to which bathroom to use
>Classical liberalism has spread into all facets of the world stage, including the hierarchy of its natural enemy: the Catholic Church
>"Conservatives" wonder how we got here, but still say "We need to get back to the Constitution and everything will be ok"