She did literally nothing wrong. Disagree? Prove it

(Protip: you can't)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ALXulk0T8cg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So why did she lose?

sick bait bro but the bitch is going to prison.

There is an actual scientific reason for her loss. Human beings see women in authority as a threat, so they vote against them. Go look it up.

It's going to take us a while to get used to women in charge. Sadly.

Other than that, she was literally the most qualified person to ever run for office. Also look it up, this is a fact.

I agree. She absolutely did the right thing by losing the election.

letting her maid handle classified info. It is a slam dunk espionage case. Sessions is a fraud. egas

your mother sucks cocks in alleys for money, go look it up, this is a fact

She perjured herself before Congress during a Congressional oversight committee hearing regarding Benghazi.
This came to light when James Comey was questioned by Trey Gowdy.
Just one example.

from raping cia mind fucked sex slaves to stealing money from Haitian refugees to intimidating rape victims of Bill to selling access to the state department and probably twenty other things I didn't get to, I mean other than this - nothing wrong.

>You're a cuck
Fact

she violated a subpoena on live television.

she lost

*hides shill thread and chuckles slightly*

>She did literally nothing wrong. Disagree?
She stopped hating niggers too soon!!! Only if she hated niggers for longer than her husbands time in office she might would have had a chance.

youtube.com/watch?v=ALXulk0T8cg
>youtube.com/watch?v=ALXulk0T8cg

I understand you're baiting but you're scientifically, demonstrably wrong.
Even ass backwards croatia can elect a female president. Among other ass backwards, chauvinistic non countries.

You can even explain it psychologically. Almost all men (outside sociopaths) can accept and deal with female authority, for the simple reason that we all have had a mother.
Have a (You), but don't mix up leftism (mental retardation) with science, thanks.

then why isnt she in jail?

Hillary is not in jail because she did nothing wrong... except be a woman, which poltards hate.

explain merkel

>checks id
>Arab
In with all the othe mudslide trash

pretty much this. But they would never admit it

They let that one tranny off to make it seem like what Hillary did wasn't that bad.

Of coooooooooooourse she did nothing wrong. Anybody can google it.

its Germany. they are ahead of us in terms of being accepting of others regardless of their gender or race. Maybe, just maybe, due to the history of their country.

>get's 3 million more votes
>Human beings see women in authority as a threat, so they vote against them.

>70 years ago Germans were on the march to eradicate non white
>now they lust for bbc due to jews
jews ruin evwrything, look it up, its a fact

Every time a Clinton runs for office, black churches start burning down. The Sleaze Machine don't just run on Arkancide and cocaine.

How much are they paying today, anyways?

>lose a rigged election after spending 5x as much as your opponent
>the two dozen people you disappointed still claim you'd be a better leader

Senpai she lost an election to Donald Trump, are we just not counting that because that's pretty fuckin wrong

because then director comey went on live television and pardoned her for her crimes, and the administration at the time let it go.

this stuff isnt opinion or esoteric in the slightest. You are personally a witness to a felony she committed, and you are also a witness to her deliberate and specific exception from punishment.

Hillary less crooked than Trump. It's a fact. You can google it

ok, Cenk.

>SHE DINDU NUFFINS!!!
>EXCEPT ALL THAT ILLEGAL STUFF

Over 50 million Americans think Hillary is a sack of shit. So, what your point?

Man, fuck facts. Bitch is jus ugly senpai. I vote Trump cuz I din wanna have to look at her stankin azz erday when Ivanka finer than a mf