There are "people" on Sup Forums RIGHT NOW that do not own guns

>There are "people" on Sup Forums RIGHT NOW that do not own guns.

What the FUCK is wrong with you?

Explain yourselves.

Euros, I don't want to hear about how your country is safe. It's not, and if it is, it won't be for long.

That's still not your gear and I'm the guy who called you on it last time.

I only have a 9m handgun and a weatherby 12g but I am planning on getting an AR in the next few weeks as well as some SHTF gear

Hi Alphabet soup

Losing your weapon rights for assaulting a woman for testing you is the real red pill

Do you want a time stamp or something or are you begging me to turn on my /k/ trip

I indeed have a gun in my house

The only people who would have to worry about posting their guns on Sup Forums are people who don't already have them registered or acquired them illegally.

The size of the vest and ear-protectors?

These is the equipment of a child or small women?

I take it there's a story behind this?

I'm a stupid kid, should I get an illegal gun?

WELL BOYO

I'll take your word no matter what but these ATF datamining threads belong on /k/

Jussayin'

You know loud noises damage your ears right?

I live in Scotland I am wondering if I should by a truck of peace.

Hats to be this guy but if you quite literally have no experience in a subject, can you just not comment?

All you brits do this about guns on here and I just don't understand why you feel the need too.

That's a medium Crye JPC, it's a normal size. The ear pro is normal sized as well and is adjustable.

According to your flag you're correct and probably already own one

You wanna take bets on when the guy who accuses everyone of posting airshit shows up

I go to jail if I shoot someone
even if the guy is in my house

Probably will happen, part of me kinda feels bad for the people that do that because when I was in grade school I'd say the same stupid shit about guns, yet these people are grown men in countries that are literally being invaded by Muslims and parrot things 10 year olds say in school yards.

cant buy one til i get off probation

Got the only guns I need right here!

*flexes biceps*

Pretty proud of my little collection of Russian weapons...

You're in Brazil, who cares?

not enough privacy in my living situation right now to non-comply with my cuck state laws

you can bet once I move out though my property is going to be dont tread as fuck

>register
>guns
We don't do that in America faggot

Yeah he lost his weapon rights for assaulting a woman for testing you him.

What state? And what exactly about your living situation is fucked?

Are you really fat?

I have two side by side antique shotguns, two modern over under and a smile sporter in .22lr

I didn't say you had to retard.

I have plenty of kitchen knives to defend myself with.

The hat really ties it together

why would I need guns when I have these pantydroppers?

>Euros
>safe
lol no

I will as soon as I can legally buy one

>typical Arizonan
>we have the best gun laws in the world
>nunchucks illegal

You do with automatics. And SBRs. And suppressors.

America may be the freest around when it comes to gun laws, but don't pretend you're perfect.

BIN

When you live in civilized country you do not need a weapon to protect yourself or your kin.

only tiny dicked idiots need guns.

compensating for something, are we?

Lyme Disease.....girlfriend is afraid I may snap

That

connecticut, gun laws are as follows:
only semi auto rifles allowed are:
>ares scr
>mini 14
>.17s and .22s

living situation is fucked bc I live with libtard parents and on a safe space college campus, i'm planning on doing a gucci block III stampz and beamz build as soon as I get out

And you can just fuck off, people who have guns for hobby and hunting are just people who live a diffetent kind of life from some Coastal kids who never had independent thought in their life.

What if I don't need them but like them because I think they're neat and fun to shoot?

I have no need for a gun I own a sword.

bc im not a 14 yr old kid that relies on his dad's weapon to save me

Isn't it called a Lorry of Enrichment across the pond?

dont forget butterfly knives / balisongs

>its okay if you open carry an M249s and a flamethrower and if you suck ATF dick you can get an M134 and explosives but it's not okay for you to have a knife with a blade over 4 inches or a knife that's spring loaded because you might hurt someone!

i would only want a gun if i was in a country where guns could be easily obtained by criminals so i could defend myself

There are no civilized countries on the planet. Aggression and violence are part of the human condition, that shit will never stop being a threat. And as long as that threat exists, we need weapons.

Leaf fag here. I'm not allowed to own a gun unless I suck big gov sphincter and even if I do it must be locked and hidden away like a syphilitic old relative so is of no use when shitskins buck. If I break the rules I go to jail for longer than skinners and rapists.

I can't even leave my house with bear spray to protect myself.

It's not only the firearms. How many magazines do you have? How much ammunition? Don't come begging for mine when the violence starts.

>posted literally the exact same thread 2 weeks ago
b& this faggot

I'd like to but i'm in bongland, and we're not allowed. I do have an unlicenced assault spork, however.

>Plate carrier is a vest
>Thinks earpro is for pussies
>Bong
Highly opinionated on shit you know absolutely nothing about. Typical.

Then please stay in your part of the globe where life is as described, humanity is far from as grim as some larping people would like to think as they whip themselves while jerking off.

Have fun getting stabbed by Ahmed.

don't supply the threat and aggression with tools literally made for threat and aggression

It's a fun thread gimme a break

yes, stabbed, but possibly alive and able to defend myself with other house hold items. Have fun getting shot by Tyrone, if you don't shoot him first, you're a dead man.

Instead you'd rather get stabbed by a pack of muslims, with no way of defending yourself at all.

Long guns don't need to be registered. All they can know is that you have a gun license, but not whether you have any guns. Also, 80% lowers (AR and 1911) are not firearms until completed and can be purchased freely with no paperwork. All other parts need no license. Reloading equipment and components also need no license. Stop being a lazy faggot and apply yourself.

Also, you can carry dog spray no problem. Combine that with a knife, and you have pretty much the most effective legal option in leafland. You can always carry concealed, but it's up to you if you want to bear that risk.

>Finland
>Defended itself against commies because it's citizens carried ammo and arms
Your ancestors would be disappointed, unless you're a rapefugee.

>Supplying the weak with the means to fight the strong
>Not the ultimate protection for the facade called civilization

Own a few pistols, plate carrier & Ops Core helmet. We're pretty good with fun laws here, it's just that the selection of rifles is very sparing. I can't get a tacticool AR-15.

If you don't have a handgun and you are in a non-fucked European country - you are a God damn degenerate.

see

>"Don't come begging for mine..."
You know they will, m8.

>crime doesn't exist in Fingolia, it's a pacifist paradise
Delusional yuropoors, folks. I thought Finns were supposed to be a little less effete than the rest of the continent?

>If only we got rid of weapons, violence and aggression would simply disappear
Remind yourself of this when Ahmed is enjoying your tight boipucci in a back alley with his knife at your throat.

i only have a little kel tec 380, is it nigger tier?

Eww nigger, have you ever even worn that shit, or carried that shit outside?

>needing guns
>not being able to teleport behind your enemies and cut them down with glorious nippon steel folded six gorillion times

just admit it, most Americans own guns because they are scared criminals are going to break into their houses and also own guns. I agree with you, guns are the best defence in that case. But you can't escape the fact that thousands, possibly tens of thousands of dinuds and criminals now have easy access to these guns. Merica fucked up

you just have to choose one you really like and shoot it all the time and eventually it will be "your gun" i ended up with a couple of those

better to have one and never need it than to need one and not have it.... ask sweden

kek

>There are "people" on Sup Forums RIGHT NOW that do not own gundams.

i can outrun a Ahmed with a knife. Can you outrun a speeding bullet from a Tyrone?

>able to defend myself with other house hold items
>desperately running around trying to fend off an armed attacker with chairs and lamps
You've come a long way as a nation. Sad.

We have efficient military service and army which will activate when needed. Weapons are not something you should have around if you want to larp or think they are cool. They are tools for hobbies such as hunting, shooting or reserve activities.

I have nothing against guns if they have a valid reason and SELF-DEFENSE is not a valid reason in any society which is organized well.

>nigger cant aim
>niggers dont have 10's of thousands of rounds sitting in their basement
>nigger dont have tactics

if race war now happens shit will be fine dont worry

Fuck you OP you don't know me

Yes

Considering how Tyrone can shoot worth a damn, I'd take being armed and able to retaliate over being an defenseless cuck running for my life from a knife-wielding maniac.

precious LARPing kit

>'desperately running around trying to fend off an armed attacker with chairs and lamps'

>desperately running around trying to...o wait, Tyrone saw you first and shot you, your dead, bye bye

Better than cosplay lmao

My mistake, carry on..

>SELF-DEFENSE is not a valid reason in any society which is organized well.
Self defense is the primary form of all human defense. It is inalienable, in that you cannot permanently relinquish that imperative to some outside agent. It's inherent in our genes. All animals do this, humans are no exception. The fact that you think self defense is something unacceptable demonstrates that your view of a "civilized" society is delusional leftist nonsense.

HEY GUYS we found a muricoon still believes that guns are for self defence

bro if I manage to get a ar15 with a 3 magazines full of 30 nato bullets, the thing I can do is limitless so stop being a normie and take the red pill

>Owning guns
>With my mental instability
get a load of this guy

*can't

See
If I wasn't phoneposting, I'd dump some juicy defensive shooting webms. Ah well.

Learn to read, this is not hard thing to understand: Self-Defense is not a valid reason for a gun. Oh wait, damn you are a troll arent you? Noone would make a mistake tat simple or stupid.

>.17s
isnt that a BB (.177) gun size? wtf is up with that.

niggers don't have basements in general they live in "societal assisted living".

ok its like this faggots....
not having guns is why you all get beat up and stabbed and your women raped
even if guns are non existent you need something other than your fists
its called an equilizer... are you bruce lee? is this a fucking movie? no
if a pack of fucking nigger comes after you and your loved ones what the fuck are you gonna do.... exactly
with a gun, that situation can be handled
if you dont belive in firearms you might as well just where a shirt that says rape me on the back

Eww nigger, have you even carried that flag outside?

.17 hmr
.17 wsm
souped up .22s basically... air rifles arent considered firearms

>not living in the countryside
>not owning unlicensed firearms and hiding them away
>not registering firearms and having them stolen by a friend (IMHO the value of a gun that the gov doesn't know about is well worth the broken cabinet you'll need to replace)
>not knowing how to make zipguns for the massive amount of shotgun shells that just litter the country
Only fucking cucks forfeit their guns. The classic "I got robbed" while having a mate help you out has worked and will continue to work.

The city is fun and all, but I drive 2 hours a day to get to work and back. Fuck the people, fuck the leftist assholes, fuck those "lähiö" and all the ebin drugs guldur man :--DDD faggot degenerates that litter those cesspools.
I got my engineering degree, I had my fun being a brat, and I left the city. A shallow fuckfest of pretentious pricks, degenerate women, and all manner of guttertrash that KELA can foot the bill for.

When this shit crashes down, fuck you. We have our water, we have our nature, we have our fields and we have our lands. The people might be simple, but they don't just think of themselves, they think of the community they live and grow in.

Once more, the countryside remembers, and we drove the leftist fucks out once, and we will do it again, and again, and again until it finally sinks in. This isn't SUAMI PERKELE, this is caring about the people around you in your immediate life, your circle, something that has been lost.

Fuck the nation if it fucks itself over, the communities will thrive and grow strong on their own backs if need be.

have you even fucked your own sister ?

I only own 2 functioning guns

>tfw a police pistol from the 50s

.38 isn't a power house but with decent self defense rounds it'll still drop a dude

Alternatively I got a decent AR and just ordered 1000 rounds