OVERKILL

>CAMBRIDGE, Mass. -- Harvard Law School has apologized for erroneously listing ousted White House communications director Anthony Scaramucci as dead in a new alumni directory.

>cbsnews.com/news/harvard-accidentally-lists-scaramucci-as-dead-in-alumni-directory/
>archive.is/5splV

Simple mistake or foreshadowing? What do you guys think?

These (((schools))) hate acknowledging the accomplishments of their conservative alumni.

Ann Coulter got her law degree from my alma mater, Michigan Law, but we would never hear anything about this fact as students. Meanwhile, the accomplishments of nation-destroying jew lawyer activists were constantly lauded.

That's interesting, never heard of it before but it makes sense considering most 'esteemed' campuses lean far, far to the left. Maybe it was an attempt to scrub him from their records that ended up ill-timed due to the firing bringing about so much media attention? I just don't understand how anyone could accidentally mark him as dead when he's been in the limelight almost every day over the past week...

Everyone dies user.

Mfw he's dead in a week

Ah, those crazy lefties. Always joshing around. A double-knee-slapper of a prank that was. Wooooo-eeeeee!

>mfw Mooch redacted

It's hilarious how americans use latin words.
It's cringy as fuck

Meant tacky*

its almost like we speech english...

alma matter is an english word, it comes from latin. learn to linguistic retard.

Indeed. It's almost as hilarious as the fact that Europeans can be imprisoned for using latin words in a "hateful" manner.

You don't use latin words?

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

>being lectured by a swede on language

I thought you guys spoke arabic. That isn't even a european language

>scaramucci found dead with two gunshot wounds to the back of the head
>police have ruled it a suicide
>grieving (((family))) members have asked people to accept it

Oo dat spicy.

not /ourguys/

My state has more people and is richer than your country per capita. We also don't live in darkness half of our lives, get depression and throw away our entire history and the future for our children.

But you're right, latin words, etc.

Maybe if she wasn't such a horrid cunt they would applaud her achievements as one of their alumni. Being an unrepentant bitch on TV just doesn't seem praise worthy though.