The retail apocalypse and dead mall phenomenon is not the result of online shopping but because of a dying middle class...

The retail apocalypse and dead mall phenomenon is not the result of online shopping but because of a dying middle class, growing wealth inequality and stagnate wages while the cost of living increases

Consumerism is supposed to run the economy but when most of the wealth is in the hands of the few that leads very little for the majority to spend

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5lVRgUOV-Xo
youtube.com/watch?v=_hZ-yheEZAs&t=24s
youtube.com/watch?v=viaj_ewX2Cc&t=62s
youtube.com/watch?v=C_-cBLQlB-A&t=63s
youtube.com/watch?v=B5ggeeyfJmw&t=7s
youtube.com/watch?v=1wVGdzAWqvg
youtube.com/watch?v=qCj2hRc_F6Y
marketingland.com/report-e-commerce-accounted-11-7-total-retail-sales-2016-15-6-2015-207088
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>dead mall phenomenon

Nah that's Amazon etc fault m8.

nope it was niggers

It's mostly because of non-white hordes moving into the malls.

The last 2 times I went to the mall I was harassed by Somalis for "bus fair" to get home and rude Chinese. I'm done with the mall.

I live in NJ and all the malls are packed

Woodbridge, Short Hills, OldBridge, Brunswick Square, Edision etc.

>Shrinking middle class

The middle class and the lower class are shrinking and they are becoming the upper middle class. The whole middle class is becoming poorer argument is false

Bingo. Last time I went to DC mall, I almost got tinnitus from the noise of the swarthy hordes.

Chinese bullshit ruined mall shopping. You have to go online to find some quality goods that are made in the USA.

I've never liked malls. My mom would force me to go as a kid.

I remember watching Harry Potter and the order of the pheonix, iron man 2 when it came out... and the first transformers I think...

Torrenting and online stream = king

Nah, it was MILLENNIALS and their EVIL lack of disposable income.

Hmm, I want to left for dead 2 again..

That's only because Jersey is known for their malls. I'm pretty close to Menlo Park Mall, and the only people I usually see there are only there to get something from the food court.

Got harassed by a native for money to get home. Told him he's in his mid 40s and can't get his shit together and to fuck off. He was dumbfounded and stumbled away to harass some other poor mall goers.

THIS.

Malls were great places in the 80's. low numbers of niggers due to non excessive gib.

Now that gibs have increased by 8 almost infin and the niglets have some walkin around money they swarm the places.
This drives out everyone.

Its a real thing. I never go anywhere with out strapping my gun to my hip. And depending a vest.

Starting a niggers in mall thread now

This. Malls became too scared to eject feral niggers. As a result, they quickly took over the malls, turning them into the ghettos the niggers came from.

i rarely buy clothes without trying them on first at a store

did someone say DEAD MALLS?!

BECAUSE I THOUGHT I HEARD SOMEONE SAY DEAD MALLS

youtube.com/watch?v=5lVRgUOV-Xo

youtube.com/watch?v=_hZ-yheEZAs&t=24s

youtube.com/watch?v=viaj_ewX2Cc&t=62s

youtube.com/watch?v=C_-cBLQlB-A&t=63s

youtube.com/watch?v=B5ggeeyfJmw&t=7s

Nj? Packed?

You mean the state with the most dense population? Packed?

I need some time to think

Literally the mall from last of us dlc.

>Wanting to roam endless hallways of materialism like some THOT
KYS

mall in my city is fine, I just had the jewish merchants always trying to put their snake oil on me.

Can /pol please send me some niggers, I want my mall to die too

>niggers
>they quickly took over the malls
It happens anywhere security isn't strictly enforced.

Bingo. I live in NJ and one mall I used to go to in Burlington is now derelict. The cause? Gangs of niggers flocked to and loitered the parking lots, there were robberies at night, gang shootings, basic niggery. News broke out and people started going to the moorestown mall or to the king of prussia even. Half the businesses shut down and all that's left is the payless shoe store and the BK in the food court. For obvious reasons..

Also niggers. When I do Christmas shopping I go out of my way to the mall not filled with niggers. It's an extra 20 minutes, but it's worth it

>dead malls
>not posting this
youtube.com/watch?v=1wVGdzAWqvg

>Amazon
I agree with this. It's just way easier to get what you want online instead of searching stores... You can online and buy the exact pair of pants you want in an off size like 35 waist, have it sent to your house and if you don't like them you can send them back.

I work at a mall company. They aren't dead, but they are changing. Online companies like Apple, Microsoft, Facebook, and Amazon are opening stores in malls.

Malls are becoming more posh and attractive to females. Malls will still be around for a while as they transition from retail spaces to social spaces.

*sound of a truck horn in the distance.

dat episode when dan bell gets stuck in a crackhouse.

Yeah why by horribly cheap crap for premium prices.

Also 6'4" 300 pound black 15 year olds that fight and break shit are not people I like to be around.

It's fine at like 2% but at 15-20% things get nasty.

>They ran into my wife, stepped in her foot, or pushed her 10 times as we walked through one mall.
>the niggers always profusely apologize in a way that lacks all sincerity there way of saying fuck you whitey. No nigger it's on purpose you black fucks your the tenth person to do it.
>Never going back.

>not posting owings mills mall
youtube.com/watch?v=qCj2hRc_F6Y
damn i miss this place

Even in the pre-Recession 2000's, I remember malls were still fun places to hang out. Border's and Barn's & Noble always made me happy reading their manga. Japanese culture and emo/goth was big back then, and they had Sanrio stores and Hot Topics. Gamestops and EB Games were always popular in the PS2/XBOX/GameCube era. They even still had operating arcades in the pre-Recession 2000's where I always went to play DDR and Capcom vs SNK 2.

Rent prices have skyrocketed. My local mall arcade shut down because the owner got sick and missed a month's of rent. That call space has been empty ever since.

Blaming Amazon and online shopping is just a meme. Online shopping accounted for 11.7% of retail sales in 2016. Women still enjoy trying on new clothes at the mall.

The real reason is a lack of disposable income and skyrocketing prices of rent. The people have less disposable income because of rent- and the stores have to raise prices because of high rent too. Americans haven't gotten real wage growth in a long time, yet the cost of living constantly goes up. Even restaurants are closing down.

marketingland.com/report-e-commerce-accounted-11-7-total-retail-sales-2016-15-6-2015-207088

TY Obama

Yea most malls that used to be nice, are now over run with negroes.....

So then the stores that cater to whites start leaving or going out of business then all your left with is nail places, foot locker, & african art places...maybe a victorias secret, sears, or some other useless chain.....

negroes = cancer

that level from The Last of Us DLC

my local mall had a nog shooting and now no one goes to it anymore.

Pretty much this.

Can't sell things to a "consumer" who no longer has any money.

Short Hills is becoming packed with people who clearly aren't from the area

It's still mostly white and Asian but you wouldn't expect niggers with sagging pants in a place like shirt hills

Consumerism is cancer lardtard.
Authoritarianism for life.
Fuck your libertarian freedoms CUNT.

This is definitely one factor, yes. A mall in my area that was innovative when it opened in the 70s/80s has had several shootings over the past several years. Now apparentally gag members hang around there to make their drug dealings.

‘You, yes, you, my friend, come here for a second, let me show you some amazing products made from Dead Sea minerals. Give me your hand, come on, it’s OK, just a second, just let me see your hand and I’ll show you what these moisturizers can do.”

>Tfw your mall is just Jc Pennys, Macies, Dillards, Aeropostle, That other shitty clothing store that smells like preteen cologne, a Sears, and a food court.
There's a Hot topic but that place jas gone to shit, and we have a pretty neat hippie shop with nice drug rugs and incense. And then just some shoe places and random nic knack store.

Point being, If I want clothes, I'll go to the mall. I haven't gone clothes shopping since I was a junior in high school and I'm now 25. I'm not running to the mall for two pairs of a jeans and a polo, I'll go somewhere more convenient.

One Atlanta area mall that was 90 % white clientele back in the 80s literally has We wuz Kangs stores now.

I got my wife some of this kike stuff last christmas; its bretty nice desu

And Sup Forums is double posting and erroring when I delete. Sweet.
Oh well.

nog chimpout
swat called in
no one under 18 allowed without parent
after school teenagers can't go anymore
no adult willing to take their child with chimps in area
dead mall
when it was built it was the largest mall in America
so sad now

They shoul turn these malls into bars n clubs

The question is, how can we make these malls our head quarters for when the emp's hit.
These places will serve a purpose.
>Large enough to serve as micro economy hubs
>LArge roofs for roof soldiers to fire from
>Many stores that will be cell like places. A store for a bunk house a store for aworkshop
> Large parking lots to serve as buffer areas to set up anti personnel no mans land for our riflemen to engage targets

This.

Malls are filled with black and brown people and it's depressing as hell to look at them.

Plus Amazon and eBay are based. Fuck the mall.

Tysons Corner
> Chinamen and Muzzies
Pentagon City
> Extremely Ghetto Niggers
Montgomery Mall
> Jews and Mexicans
Prince George's Plaza
> MS-13 and Niggers (this mall closes before sunset bc of the crime)

Columbia Mall and Annapolis are the only ones that aren't completely overrun with undesirables...

Does she now crave BBC and sugar?

>tfw Connecticut
>tfw lots of shitty gangster and/or white trash tier malls
>tfw one gorgeous rich white people mall in the middle of the State
>Still has a Louis Vouton, Lord and Taylor, and a Nordstroms
>Customer service is better overall because the people who shop there have more money to spend

Thank god there's still one mall that hasn't gone full zoo-mode. I only go twice a year, but at least it's a pleasure when I do go.

desu israeli women objectively have nice skin

Where I'm from it's Filipino rice niggers in the malls spread out with their shoes off, entire fuckin families laying around like they're at home, eating, taking pics of everything, every article of clothing is a name brand proudly displayed.

Flips are roaches. I'd fucking glass that entire archipelago.

THIS
H
I
S

I live in Northwest Oregon, so I can go months at a time without seeing a single black person because of how few there are, but when I go to the mall they are all over the place.
Plus there isn't anything I need at the mall that I couldn't get elsewhere

I went to a mall in Connecticut near Stamford/Greenwich earlier this year. It was horrifying. No white people anywhere.

Fuck Connecticut. Harlem is whiter than Connecticut.

This is interesting because in the UK the mall and traditional high streets are the one place you don't find muslims. Go figure ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

>135699936
>Stamford

That's you're problem. Westfarms is the white people mall (in West Hartford).

The state is shit though. Full of spics and niggers and now the inbread muzzies with their ninja women and creepy husbands are invading hartford. And the retards outnumber us regular folk in Tolland/Windham/Litchfield counties so they keep voting democrat to keep the gibs flowing despite the state being more broke than California.

Westfarms is a really nice mall though!

This guy knows whats up.

That's Rolling Acres mall in Akron

The US has too much retail space. We have over 3 times as much retail space per person as the Aussies and about 10 times as much as the French. That's ridiculous and not sustainable. Dead malls need to be transformed into new uses. If a mall a structurally sound, then there's no reason why it couldn't be turned into any number of other types of space.

Camps. The good kind.

God, I just want to go to a place like this and see white people. Why is this so fucking hard?

Amazon would not be nearly as popular as it is now if it wasn't for niggers making shopping in person incredibly unpleasant and even dangerous.

it's niggers, spics, chinks and poos. fuck going anywhere that is filled with those fucks

>I work for a mall company
>transition from shopping to social spaces

Nigger, your industry is dying. That transition shit is just what your boss tells you to keep you from jumping ship. How the fuck are you going to recoup operating costs from bitches chatting around benches or at a Starbucks?

Find a new industry.

You got punked on by teenagers you fucking cuck. I bet your wife thinks of the nigger that stepped on her foot when you try to satisfy her with that tiny pink worm of yours.

>In urban areas, so you're constantly fending off attacks from urban youths
>dangerous to get to base because of huge concentration of urban youths.
> urban youths will be very aware that evil whitey has food and unpaid reperations in his hitler fortress, and will lurk at a safe distance to attack caravans or anybody coming and going.

Face it user, when SHTF we have to head into the woods and do some Dwarf fortress larping. Niggers don't go in the woods which will cut down on the numbers reaching us, and any that do find us can be captured and thrown into the magma pits

Asbestos.
Most of these structures require asbestos abatement first.
Which is usually too expensive/not worth it for developers.

Leave Tyrone. White people dont even think about black people. If it was t for the media, we wouldn't know you existed.

>more posh and attractive to females

Am I missing something here? Who else went into these fucking things, except for western white whores?

wrong. the upper middle class is becoming the upper class and the middle and lower middle class is becoming lower class

soon there wont be a fucking middle class

Some of the malls on long island are still pretty popular. Not many nigs at some of them too.

at first I thought you were just being racist claiming it was niggers. I love amazon and immediately went with that. However, the nigger theory does make a lot of sense actually. Contemplating the thought of going to the mall and having to deal with hordes of monkey ass niggers instead of amazon's convenience would probably save me about 15000$ / year.

good point. the libcucks will probably soon protest amazon because it allows us white humans to avoid niggers and their monkey ass nigger shenanigans.

And the cause of the dying middle class is artificial inflation.

>House in 1970
>5 bedrooms 3 bathrooms
>Full galley kitchen
>35k

>Same house
>Price today
>650k

Everyone now is forced to live in an apartment and believes that marriage is the only time you should be able to afford a house with dual income.

in your paps day 1 income and could afford a decent house making only 18k a year.

Government subsidies and Real Estate investors however seized all of this up and kept jacking the price up. Now majority of the land about 35% is owned by 7 coorporations who use it for apartment building in order to make their other home properties cost even more due to scarcity

Nobody will care and ignore this, but this is one of the primary causes of the artificial inflation as people want a home and so they sought wages to meet that price but then the fucking kikes up the price again since people can afford it

Nailed it.

The Nigs slowly move out from the "urban core" i.e. ghetto, using available public transport leaving destruction in their wake.
Some malls are doing fine, some are not. The ones doing bad have packs of ferral niggers roaming them harassing paying cutomers and not buying anything. The ones doing good are too inconvenient to be reached by ghetto dwellers with public transportation.

1 post by this ID

i'm glad the malls are dying. i have never gone to a mall and found myself happy. i always leave them and feel vastly more empty, more unhappy than i was just an hour beforehand.

they treat us like replaceable robots and when the incentives are so little, they just order us to die out and replace us with africans who are easier to control

>tfw couldn't get accepted for a house with 400 a month mortgage (with insurance included in amount) with 30 dollar property tax
>tfw have to live in an apartment that's 800 a month with gf instead
Why does this happen?

This is true for me as well. If I buy something, it's usually something nice for a loved one. And then I feel like crap because I spent a ton of money and then whoever I give it to will just akwardly say "thanks" trying to look thankful for a gift that they really don't care for.
Or, I just leave the mall without buying anything, and feel like a worthless poorfag.

Lolwat this whole board is about your obsession with bbc

That number is misleading, it includes restaurants, gas, automobiles, and groceries.

The idea of going to a store for consumer products is most definitely dying. People buy electronics, clothes, knick-knacks and much more online.

Basically, mall products are definitely being hit.

So i'm out in the woods and ready for the strike, but am apparently unprepared for niggers. How might I recognize one of these magma pits?

I understand why Trump won now. Middle America is like a slow dying beast.

One person having more money doesn't make everyone else poorer, you utter mongoloid.

I lived in Bismarck, North Dakota for awhile. The only issue the mall ever had in the last 10 years was with group of freshly imported niggers having a big ol' chimp out (fight caught on video) and anti-DAPL protestors trying to shut it down.

liberals and niggers make everything terrible.

Is he only going into them during the hour or two before the official open? I watched two videos and each one had their lights on at dim level.

This is dan bell

>oh, another shooting happened in the dillard's parking lot? i guess i'll just buy those jeans off amazon instead

niggers ruined malls, just like they ruin literally fucking everything they touch