Scuba Diver breaches US Navy Naval Base

>NORFOLK, Va. — Officials say a scuba diver appears to have breached a barrier at the country’s largest naval base and they have stepped up security as a result.

>Navy spokeswoman Kelly Wirfel said several sailors on watch at Naval Station Norfolk in Virginia briefly saw the person Monday in the water near the secured piers.

>A security gate sits in the water surrounding the base and its 14 piers. Wirfel says security teams are looking for the person while restricting access to and from the piers

fox6now.com/2017/07/31/u-s-navy-diver-in-scuba-gear-spotted-off-largest-base/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wuB6_tnfFIM
13newsnow.com/mb/news/local/mycity/norfolk/all-piers-closed-at-naval-station-norfolk-after-diver-spotted-in-water/460710657
youtube.com/watch?v=WeK2O1CyDwI
hooktube.com/watch?v=WeK2O1CyDwI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what the fuck

how do they know it was a navy diver?

they don't know who it was. He breached a naval base

>this is not on the first page

I heard they killed him with an active sonar ping

It would be pretty weird if it was a frogman from a north korean sub, but that is the kind of whacked out shit they do and have done in the past, like sending spec ops on a suicide mission to assassinate the SK government.

>one stupid scuba diver causes the Navy to plant hundreds of mines under water and cause kamikazi fish to be a regular thing
Should just hang this retard to send a message

this wasn't a civilian m8. Probably came from a sub

>implying it wasn't a SEAL exercise to test the bases security/readiness
It's literally nothing more than internal security testing.

Punishment should change because?

>kept you waiting huh?

I wonder if the US navy understands how effective limpet mines deployed by a north korean underwater frogman could be.

I'm sure they haven't forgotten....I hope they haven't forgotten.

from another user
>Reporting in from Norfolk Naval Base. From 9 this morning until about half a hour ago, all ships in the the piers here were on lock down. Apparently 2 divers have been found while they were doing a complete sweep of the area. No word yet if it was anything actually serious. Everyone not on duty was allowed to leave at once and are now pissed about parking lot traffic being at a grid lock. The terrorists won this battle.

it shouldn't

we probably won't hear shit about this other than the initial articles. Whoever it was should have been caught already and the fact that they haven't is crazy

It appears they are Hunting for Red October.

I bet it's the damn Italians again.

>fox6now
Fellow Milwaukee user

doubt it. There no pasta shells to be found on the Virginian ocean floor

fucking kek

>Nearly 60 ships are based at the base, including the fleet’s newest and most technologically advanced aircraft carrier, the USS Gerald R. Ford.

Holy fucking shit

youtube.com/watch?v=wuB6_tnfFIM

>hitlers home compared to Walt Disney
the fuck is this

Subs everywhere. Please be a real happening. I need a good WW3 so I don't have to pay off the mortgage.

What would a diver from a foreign military be looking for or doing underwater near a base? Can we get some kind understanding here by running through a few scenarios?

>posting shit from January
GJ baguettenigger

just shows they do this shit all the time
i've heard theories floated they're deep state driven
wouldn't surprise me they started saber rattling because of them.

Eoropesn date you fag. 1/8/2017 day month year.

We only use freedom units here frog.

Sonar ping can kill divers?

This is intentional, There is no reason to dive in or near Norfolk. The water is really scuzzy there.

sonar ping usually kills dolphins. shits loud as fuck and does damage to anything organic that is too close

NEW INFO AS OF 7PM
>As of 6:00 p.m., they had not found the person seen by watch standers. The lockdown was lifted for every pier except Pier 7 and officials are continuing to search the vessel.

>A news conference scheduled to take place at USS Gerald R. Ford was canceled as a result of the search

13newsnow.com/mb/news/local/mycity/norfolk/all-piers-closed-at-naval-station-norfolk-after-diver-spotted-in-water/460710657

This Frenchman was correct
>US has detected “highly unusual” levels of submarine activity by North Korea - CNN, citing defense official

False flag incoming

yup

>Nork spy planting a nuclear mine to cause Pearl Harbour*10

Something very similar happened shortly before Pearl Harbor

interesting. Norks are going in hot and with this sub activity. shit might go down.

WEW

>War imminent
Its one of NKs "missing" submarines

Bros remember that NK sub that went missing?

This. Dick Marcinko was doing this 35 years ago and wrote a book about it 20 years ago.

FUCK

I had to turn it off after he said Hitler was in fact Walt Disney, and then he became Theodore Roosevelt.

Wtf
:DDDDDDDDDDDDD

why would the military reveal this information?

>MI6 recruited Crabb in 1956 to investigate the Soviet cruiser Ordzhonikidze that had taken Nikita Khrushchev and Nikolai Bulganin on a diplomatic mission to Britain.[5] According to Peter Wright in his book Spycatcher (1987), Crabb was sent to investigate the Ordzhonikidze's propeller, a new design that Naval Intelligence wanted to examine.

>On 19 April 1956, Crabb dived into Portsmouth Harbour and his MI6 controller never saw him again. Crabb's companion in the Sally Port Hotel took all his belongings and even the page of the hotel register on which they had written their names.
>A little less than 14 months after Crabb's disappearance, on 9 June 1957, a body in a diving suit was brought to the surface in their net by two fishermen off Pilsey Island in Chichester Harbour.[9] The body was brought to shore in a landing craft[note 1] operated by members of RAF Marine Craft Unit No. 1107.[9]

>It was missing its head and both hands, which made it impossible to identify (using then-available technology).

>MI6

lol whatever, James Bond.

gotta get that false flag revved up

They've forgotten. All you get if you remind Americans of their constant losses in exercises against subs is "muh military spending" or "YOU-ESSÉ"x10.

The "Norks" (>implying it won't be a false flag to deal with that pesky $20 trillion dollar debt and impending financial system crash) just have to get one sub in with a nuke in it close enough, and they can blow half of Beanertown, CA away before anyone can even investigate it.

That sounds extremely homosexual.

Holy shit

It was a North Korean

Why not periodically spam those sonar pings that liquefy dolphin brains?

Why not just constantly dump chum to attract sharks?

No. But does anyone remember that missing nuke shit in one of the Carolinas during Obama admin? Happened right before all those high ranking military guys were replaced. Lots of replacements.

Highly unusual for them would be having enough fuel to turn them on.

I watched some of his videos just now. He tried to say that a wearechange reporter was Vladimir Putin's secret son

never underestimate the enemy.

yes, pls this

that's a dude

Nope.

nuke it!

wrong turn at albuquerque?

> Test weaknesses in military bases cause the boss said so
> told to make it very realistic
> video tape everything for proof of what happened
> End up kidnapping naval commanders
> slapping them and telling them their wives are dead to get more Intel
> Drive a truck full of explosives under air force one
> Go to jail for being too hard core

red cell in a nut shell

NK don't have the tech to lunch nuclear missiles from submarine... even UK was having trouble with those...

you sure about that ?

yep.
NK never made a successful lunch of a submarine.

UK had an incident pretty recent trying to lunch from sub and it failed.

Russia is pretty good at it.

admit it, you're a faggot

*Roosevelt's son.

My benis like bagina.

No. What missing nukes in NC?
There's a nuke buried near Savannah since the 40's that they never found.

Only if you were right next to the sub, otherwise it would just be really loud and disorientating.

Also, unrelated fun fact, one of the steps in the "Enemy diver spotted in the water" procedure on a surfaced sub is to ping once.

>a nork sub can reach norfolk va

Book mobiles heading your way. Suggest you get an atlas mohammad

Kim ate a big lunch after this launch.

>disguising the fact that WW3 is imminent
>military general put into place as Chief of the WH today
>"E-everything is okay!" TL: shits going down

>jews are escaping to the north pole

youtube.com/watch?v=WeK2O1CyDwI

well, this isn't a proof... on april of this year they still failed...

I can't recall a successful lunch from sub.

>direct link to The Young Turks youtube
Hooktubed that for you to prevent views. Just switch the domain in the url.

hooktube.com/watch?v=WeK2O1CyDwI

That would be cool.

We know it wasnt a nigger

what? How does that make any sense.

Sonar pings can range up into 200+ decibels if it doesnt kill you, it'll probably disorient and deafen you

Niggers can't swim you stupid nigger

oh fug

children are not allowed on this website.

casus belli

>cites a joke from the 1930s
>anyone under 87 is a child

okay then i'm sure you'll stop posting, go check out a map btw.

That's how we know Pedro

It was North Koreans setting up nukes

Hi! I'm your friendly neighborhood English teacher. Lunch is what you eat at around noon. Launch is what happens when semen spews from your cock like a rocket. Have a nice day.

Wtf. So do they avoid pinging around pods? I know the research underwater booms are blamed for the whale beachings. Are subs just brainmelting the wildlife all the time?

Just like Rome fell to the unexpected and "inferior" Germans, America is going to fall to the unexpected and "inferior" Norks

top kek, can't make this shit up. Fuck you government, shouldn't have killed off white nationalism and imported the entire third world. Spotting your enemies would be far easier.

Another nigger drowned yesterday in Atlanta.

I drive by NN shipyard and Norfolk every day.
Protecting all that open bay would be impossible.
Also, Langley AFB is unprotected on the water as well.
Also, the weapons station next to the CIA base Camp Peary is unprotected as well.
This entire area is an unprotected target of opportunity.

Umm... you do realize MI6 is a real thing right? That it's the UK's equivalent of the CIA...?