/SKG/: SKYKING GENERAL: KNOBBY EDITION

It's HAPPENING!

"""FOR SALTY BACON, FOR SALTY BACON"""

This is it guys! The time is fucking over! Nighthawk is AIRBORNE!
REAL SHIT IS HAPPENING RIGHT FUCKING NOW!

Tune in

SKYKING freqencies:
main: 8992 11175
backup: 4724 6739 13200 15016
MODE: USB

| Main WebSDR:
| [Loc JO32kf]

What YOU need to know --> numbers-stations.com/media/articles/EAMs.pdf ominous-valve.com/hfgcs.txt

Alternative WebSDRs that can be tuned to SKYKING:
[Loc FN21mh] fq 4724 8992 15016
[Loc KO04sd] fq 4724 6739 8992
[Loc GH80Ac] fq 4724 6739 11175
[Loc NO13th] fq 13200 15016
[Loc JN70fq] fq 13200 15016
[Loc LO64dv] fq 6739 13200 15016
[Loc FN20xd] fq 4724 6739 15016
[Loc GG53ob] fq 4724 6739 15016
Full list gist.github.com/anonymous/2e448b4287ddcc05ade7c90778d57eac
Location of listening stations - Maidenhead Grid Square - levinecentral.com/ham/grid_square.php

MILITARY AIR TRAFFIC: global.adsbexchange.com/VirtualRadar/desktop.html
Go to options, filters (check enable filters), and select military.

Callsign list (NOT UP TO DATE): panix.com/~clay/scanning/Frequencies/Military/mil-callsigns.txt

Frequencies
mwlist.org/mwlist_quick_and_easy.php?area=1&kHz=648

More
>South Korea Preparing A "Surgical Strike"
zerohedge.com/news/2017-07-31/south-korea-preparing-surgical-strike-against-north-report

>NK likely 6th Nuclear test
koreatimes.co.kr/www/nation/2017/08/103_233920.html

>USA, Japan vow to take 'all necessary measures'...
independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/north-korea-donald-trump-nuclear-shinzo-abe-japan-us-all-necessary-measures-missile-test-a7868256.html

Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/IntelCrab/status/892164494444593153
cnn.com/2017/07/31/politics/north-korea-ejection-test-submarine-activity/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=PHSra95xIVg
youtube.com/watch?v=B0EwS45ZZbo
youtube.com/watch?v=BpbdVvZGe6w
twitter.com/BNONews/status/892168818247819266
vocaroo.com/i/s0kztLpDUl6s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

so you guys just, like, listen to numbers get spoken in this thread?

and here i was thinking that autists hung out on Sup Forums, kek

i don't care.

go glass the boogie man america

soon

I'm here

>three E6s
ooohhhh fuuuugggg

>RC-135
oohhhhh sheeeeiiiitttt senpai

Spread out too

Hambro monitoring the thread yet again.

If you don't have a shortwave radio set yet, you're playing life on babby mode. I'll answer any radio related questions that I can, including what to buy. If you're an utter newb but you want to be able to receive the skykangz even if the websdr goes offline, any short wave radio with continuous coverage and SSB will do for a starter. I recommend a battery rig (12v or pen cells, whatever) because if the shit really hits the fan your A/C electricity might stop working.

I caught an RC-135V leaving California on ADS, but it vanished before I could get a screenshot.

3 Mercury remain airborne at this time (Shadow 55, Young 83 and Thru 82). Nightwatch Sonic 99 landed an hour ago.

Total newb here, what Radio would you recommend for starters

answer from last thread

I always recommend the last consumer affordable Jap-made unit available new, the Sony ICF-7600GR, which is really nice and it has AM Sync which is a rare and useful feature even in the most expensive radios.

It's under $150 and if you can afford it get the AN-LP1 loop antenna too, it will give you directional capability for homing in on a signal or nulling out a local noise source. It's the size of a paperback book and built well. There are cheaper Chinese units, even a few with AM Sync, but I didn't like them, they had a harsh sound which is probably related to a cheap digital VFO.

Pic related. Shortwave is comfy.

its literally fucking nothing

>TACAMO (Take Charge and Move Out) is a U.S. military system of survivable communications links designed to be used in nuclear war to maintain communications between the decision makers (the National Command Authority) and the triad of strategic nuclear weapon delivery systems. Its primary mission is to receive, verify and retransmit Emergency Action Messages (EAMs) to US strategic forces. It does this by maintaining the ability to communicate on virtually every radio frequency band from very low frequency (VLF) up through super high frequency (SHF) using a variety of modulations, encryptions and networks. This airborne communications capability largely replaced the land-based extremely low frequency (ELF) broadcast sites that became vulnerable to nuclear strike.
OH SHIT NIGGA DAMN

WTF that's not my pic.

im a huge fan of the sdr threads but you op are a massive faggot for baiting newfags in with endless happening claims

i hope you die of brain cancer

What the dues, it copied my pic from the previous thread pretty much as a I posted it

here
Sup Forums breaking, happening?

>baiting newfags
the whole catalog is bait, at least it's comfy in here user

>be me use oujia board cause im bored one day
>ask "when will world war 3 happen"
>sumer

im scared someone hug me

It happens from time to time, I've seen this before. Other oldfags will confirm.

I DIDN'T NEED TO HEAR THAT SHIT user

You misspelled Amy Schumer

user, this happening is real
Look at the turmoil in washington, the russian santions, the frequent talks of BTFO of NK and all the politics surrounding that. The end times are near.

Do you have provisions?

No, you just have the palsy

>when and where

seems that getting a radio with SSB bumps up the price by about a hundred bucks - what do I lose if I get one without SSB?

for an absolute poorfag, could you recommend something off amazon perhaps under 50 bucks?

I'm thinking they're running MEECN drill.

Skykang is the comfiest thread on pol by far.

hapapapapa fapp North Korean submarines run amok reports fake news

mobile.twitter.com/IntelCrab/status/892164494444593153

cnn.com/2017/07/31/politics/north-korea-ejection-test-submarine-activity/index.html

GET THE FUCK IN HERE POTENTIAL FALSE FLAG UNDERWAY

Seems to be people who enjoy playing radio. Its a fun hobby

What's your favorite: The Pip, the Squeaky Wheel, or the Buzzer?

I asked a gypsy on lower wacker drive, she was on future drugs and romanian btw, she said 31/7/17 which is confusing to me because there is no 31th month. I guess it means we have 24 months before happening?

If you don't get SSB, you lose the ability to listen to a major part of the SW network beyond commercial broadcasting.

Where is the third?

>seems that getting a radio with SSB bumps up the price by about a hundred bucks - what do I lose if I get one without SSB?
the ability to even hear skykangs at all, it'll sound like this: youtube.com/watch?v=PHSra95xIVg

>for an absolute poorfag, could you recommend something off amazon perhaps under 50 bucks?
I dunno, I hate the new Chinese radios, but if you're willing to buy used there are many credible receivers. eham.net has a shit ton of product reviews, check there before you buy

The buzzer

>gypsy
she meant today, she was just using the european dating convention

They shutoff broadcast after reaching altitude?

chirp sounders

youtube.com/watch?v=B0EwS45ZZbo

Buzzer.

Shadow 55 is coming in for a landing.

Have they launched all the TACAMO craft?

i got spooked and said goodbye and did the proper procedures

Holy shit that looks ethereal
youtube.com/watch?v=BpbdVvZGe6w

Missed it.
Young83 ready to setup operation Canadian bacon

they use them to constantly test propagation to know which radio frequencies to use around the globe

24/7/365 for decades now

why are these threads always shit
why isnt there anything else even as remotely interesting as an encrypted legacy system nobody can figure out?
why isn't there some public military news or something

STUPID AMERIFAT. DOESNT KNOW DATE CONVENTIONS OUTSIDE THE US

Just heard that north Korea did a submarine test for launching a missile upping alert for south Korea and the US

youre a rich motherfucker

she was using non intelligible dating system she meant today user, it could also mean europe aswell

SHADO55 is up over Mississippi

Buzzer
it's so fucking creepy

fuck you i'm just here to shill for the radio hobby, it's the coolest

>worldwide communications infrastructure
>all volunteer and free
>digital and analog communications with nothing but shit at your house
>position tracking for your vehicles etc
>amateur television

also millcomm monitoring is a legit part of the radio hobby even though it's not really my kind of autism

No. 2 Nightwatch are damaged to fuck all since a tornado in May, and I believe at any time a Mercury is in maintenance while another is in stand down.

It's about to fly over my house. Neat.

Thanks

Cigs, booze, meds, baby food, and ammo are the new currency. Stock up now.

You really want ssb. I would save up. But for now, you can play with the SDRs online and learn a bunch instead of buying something cheap and in a few months realize it was a silly purchase. (Like I've done)

The RC-135 popped up over the Atlantic near Massachusetts for a second. Was gone before I got a screenshot.

gotta have radio too

if you want it to be secure get some of those discontinued spread spectrum license-free radios

What am i missing here ?. Why is this orgasmic please explain.

ITS FUCKING REALLLLLL

North Korea has carried out a test of a missile component that is critical to developing submarine launch capabilities, the U.S. says - CNN

twitter.com/BNONews/status/892168818247819266

it happens when two people post an image at the exact same millisecond

Sup Forums swaps their images for some reason but it's harmless and sometimes funny so nobody fixes it

WTF is the nigga doinggggg

Just missed a few blips too. Those are nice

>tfw last message was likely about NK
>tfw nobody has enough autism to decrypt the cypher knowing that at least 1 word is NK
>tfw worthless thread

I do this shit a lot at work. If it can happen but the chance is insanely low like exact same millisecond posting (and its not financial transactions) then meh

A radio isnt currency. But you def want one!

you guys wanna hear a dank air horn?
Tune to 4020 USB

no what does it represent why is it a big deal ?

Is this the same one from earlier. Someone was saying it might be playing cat and mouse with a sub

Magnetic Anomaly Detector training/calibration.

Probably hunting a Los Angeles attack sub just like Dragon 02 and Dragon 12 were doing yesterday.

its a sub hunter
its probably playing cat and mouse with a friendly sub

The P-8 conducts anti-submarine warfare (ASW), anti-surface warfare (ASUW), and shipping interdiction, along with an early warning self-protection (EWSP) ability, otherwise known as electronic support measures (ESM)

This user knows desu

Yeah let me just decrypt a code with a solution known to absolutely no one except the us military, which is only used once, then promptly discarded.

Thats a sick beat. Finna drop a freestyle

It's the future drugs. They're kicking in.

>twitter.com/BNONews/status/892168818247819266

4020.00 seal sounds

Looks like Thru 82 is landing in Vermont and Young 83 is heading back to homebase at Offutt.

>worthless thread

IS IT HAPPENING?!?!

Why can't they wait a year? I want in on the fun!

Is this the line in the sand? We can't let them have sub launched nuke capability, right?

Really, what's not to love about it. I just wish I got involved sooner. Plus, you learn a lot.

P3 Orion in the air. Are we just doing some big ass anti-sub exercise?

vocaroo.com/i/s0kztLpDUl6s
For the lazy. Sounds like some kind of alarm

Dont make the mistake I did and get a cheap chinese digital set.
The dsp generates a fuck ton of internal noise and I can hear traffic from the smbus whenever it does eeprom writes.
If you go super cheap, go analog.

Got a screenshot of the RC-135

I approve

Just say an EC-130 Compass Call
relevant?

Urgent sounding chatter on Russian Navy channel. Anyone translate this shit?

Where are we looking on the air radar?

I've been watching N. Korea/Japan on and off. Saw 2 military big suckers earlier heading to ???

What website has the live sub map?