Colbert's 'Russia Week' gives his show its highest ratings ever

The People want to hear the truth, Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rPBUyAND3mY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poisoning_of_Alexander_Litvinenko
m.youtube.com/watch?v=LSORBi7EIko
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No, they just want to hear what they think is the truth.

How much you want to bet the ratings are corrupt?

>One scoop of ice cream for everyone in the audience... and ONE scoop for me too!

kill yourself you sympathizing cock sucker

> b-b-b-b-but russia good boys!!!

That's fine. All Stephen does is circle jerk em, he's about as useful to the cause as heroine is to a new mother.

TTTTTWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOO SSSSSSSSSSCCCCCCCCCCCCCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPSSSSSS DDDDRRRRUUUUMNPPPPPPPPGGGGGGGRAGLAGHHHFLAAAAAAFHGPPPPHHHH

jonathon liebowitz's cock holster

if you watch corbert you are gonna end up retarded mmmkayyy

52% of polled democrats believe Russia hacked vote total

Not only is this not true

>people who are going to die in the upcoming civil war watch tv show
Who cares

FOZLESWARTH DUNKIRK
TOEEWEE SCOORRPPSS!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE the fact that colbert is triggering you nazi snowflakes so much. Love it.

Faggy. And he is a pedophile. He is. Unironic.

There is no evidence of it being true

Democrats live in a reality of lies

youtube.com/watch?v=rPBUyAND3mY

Is this the height of lefty humor?

What did you just say to me you little faggot?

We are not triggered. He is a supporter of pedophiles and we won't let it stand.

THIS

>INB4 all of the media comes down with a case of sudden polonium poisoning
Courtesy of the KGB.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poisoning_of_Alexander_Litvinenko

2 scoop's

NO FLIMPF! BLOO SLOOPC!!

Is this motherfucker legitimately this ass blasted about the ice cream thing?

Great, push this non motivating bullshit all the way to 18!

>not being at nuclear WW3 with Russia is a bad thing

What did he mean by this bait?
Scoop posting is basically TED posting åt this point, it filled that memepower vacuum, left after the Ted story arc was finished

>25% of black people believe Russia hacked the vote tallies

You do realize that the only people that watch him are sheltered, 20-something college students from liberal households, right? It's a fixed viewership, and because the Left is currently going through Trump hysteria, you idiots will watch/read ANYTHING that has "Trump" in the tittle.

>People tune in for this each night

I mean, Colbert's ratings have surged pretty dramatically in 2017. Had Trump lost, his Late Show was probably going to fail.

58%

It's hard to be triggered when I don't want or hear about anything he does outside /pol

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

DOOOMPFFEERTTTT MYYY SCOOOOOOPPPPSSSSS!!!!!!

He is so unfunny.

>americans are retards

senpai don't make me think too hard now

*I'm triggered because his old stuff like Strangers with Candy was the best. THen a bunch of limp wristed faggots got their first taste of Colbert from the Colbert Report and he's been running on this hack gimmick since.

Oh fuck a russian
Will I get hacked if i talk to you

When Colbert goes home, what do you think he does in private?

Does he stare into the mirror for hours contemplating suicide? Cause every time I see a new picture of him, its like his life force is being drained from him.

this. also why americans so obsessed with fake smiles , fake laughing etc..??

Why do faggots always attempt to type exactly how they speak? Such a strange meme.

>wouldn't it be nice if we got along with russia?
What a monster, he wants cooperation, instead of war and shit. This "MUH RUSSIA" bullshit is reaching Cold War era propaganda ridiculousness. Does the Left even realize that?

That's what Trumpards believe

Made me think.

Really really made me think.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=LSORBi7EIko

What a loser. Is The Late Show even a late night talk show anymore or is it just The Daily Show/Colbert Report part 2?

Same. Despite his alleged popularity I never hear anyone I know talking about him or posting about him on social media, and I have contacts with a rainbow of political opinions

>75% of blacks definitely don't know that Russia even is

He's had lower ratings than infomercials for the last year or two though. Having 6,000 people tune in when normally only 5,500 tune in isn't really groundbreaking.

thats a true statement but what does colbert have to do with the truth?

Leftist don't give a shit about anyone but their narrative. Why do you think King Nigger was able to bomb brown kids for wight years with no back lash. No one on the left even cared about Manning until the trans thing

the way the leftwing convinces itself it's right is by being as incredulous as possible

>shit ratings
>slightly higher shit ratings

We did it!

colbert & stewart stoking the fires of a conspiracy theory they know is false to the least discerning section of the population there is

That is what anyone who questions the motives of corrupt government and mega-corporations believes. Russia is a dangerous enemy, and they do indeed meddle in our affairs, but the info coming from MSM and the neolibs/neocons is obviously filled with half truths and manipulative omissions. If I had even a suspicion that Trump betrayed our country, then I would of course be on your side. The problem is that this Russia narrative is propaganda or counter-propaganda. We are in the midst of a propaganda war between superpowers and their allied multinational NGO's.

I know you can see this to be so, user. Just read, watch, and listen to 96 percent of the media coverage concerning this topic. It goes beyond investigative journalism. The stories are made by sympathetic "journalists" using unnamed neocon/neolib sources. These news outlets are literally towing the government mark.

You progressives used to question government, and now you have become part of the system. It is sad.

>really good ratings but I can't admit that I was wrong to support the orange retard, so fuck it, I'm all in at this point, might as well go full-retard myself.

They're not corrupt.

Hollywood is simply in denial that TV is a dying form of media. TV viewership has been going down the shitter for over a decade, so when a TV show gets a couple million viewers Hollywood has to write an article jerking themselves off over how they got a slightly higher than normal viewership.

>jonathon liebowitz's cock holster

He's recoils, he's been injured and he shrinks back:"I've been found out!".

I can't believe this is the fucking faggot that replaced David Letterman. What a god damn travesty.

>Liberals get their "truth" from a comedy channel.

sage

BLUMPF'S GONNA FREAK

No they want to affirm their manufactured world view so they can comfortably and confidently resign themselves to a fictional belief that they are right and have a clear grasp on everything.

The truth would fuck them up.

3 million for the whole season?

Pretty sure fucking molymeme gets more podcast downloads in a week.
Colbert is Pathetic

I used to find him funny during the Bush years. Too bad he couldn't say anything bad about his God Obama.

>they want to hear the truth
No, they just want to listen to someone who agrees with their preconceived bullshit. That's the trouble with people investing too heavily, especially emotionally, into something that they don't even understand. Kojima was right. We were warned.

When will POL have the opportunity to troll John IRL. Can we bait him into doing something similar to HWNDU were people will just come along and troll him which breaks down his sanity. This will leave him vulnerable to being redpilled which will eventually lead him to start spouting POLs views on his show which will further accelerate the downfall of the libtards.

molymeme is around a million over the past week on jewtube. Seems to be better numbers than however long a season of the late show is.
Not much of a surprise that kikes at google remove 'offensive' content and are shilling jewtube red and tv subscriptions.

Colbert's pals with Skippy/Podesta. I wouldn't pin any hopes on Colbert getting redpilled. At all.

Was it autism?

Looks like an average Anglo-cuckson libtard for me. Also I am so sick of your dump culture of HUMOUR and POSITIVE mood every fucking second
USA must be nuked. We are not friends fortunately