Italian school girl beaten and raped by refugees

>Italian schoolgirl beaten and raped in broad daylight by 2 African refugees on her way home
>national media is silent, police don't care
>not even a police search for the two "refugees"

Source:
politicaloutsource.com/2017/02/north-african-refugees-allegedly-raped.html

How does this make you feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

milanotoday.it/cronaca/ragazza-violentata-treno.html
italiapost.it/milano-studentessa-violentata-treno-mortara-ultime-notizie
affaritaliani.it/cronache/milano-studentessa-aggredita-violentata-sul-treno-463373.html?refresh_ce
corriere.it/cronache/17_luglio_31/anziana-picchiata-stuprata-barese-arrestato-nigeriano-26-anni-f726409a-7580-11e7-8292-d167b01e26c8.shtml
liberoquotidiano.it/news/italia/13209813/siena-autista-accoltellato-ivoriano-carabinieri-sparano.html
ilgiornale.it/news/politica/molestata-e-picchiata-treno-ragazza-ha-inventato-tutto-1368131.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3569564/Italy-sickened-allegations-paedophile-raped-six-year-old-girl-threw-death-eighth-floor-balcony-caught-children-said-abused.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

don't care

Wow, actual non-memeing fake news.

Fuck off retard.

This.

Too many kids have already been raped. Too many rapes have been ignored.

Ill start caring again when the world does.

>How does this make you feel?

look at the british shill.

i was expecting you, as you are in every thread that exposes muslims.

so, here are *more* sources, from Italian outlets, that prove this is *not* fake news:

milanotoday.it/cronaca/ragazza-violentata-treno.html

italiapost.it/milano-studentessa-violentata-treno-mortara-ultime-notizie

affaritaliani.it/cronache/milano-studentessa-aggredita-violentata-sul-treno-463373.html?refresh_ce

I am looking forward to your shill retort to this indisputable evidence, otherwise I will have to screenshot this failure and exposure of your shilling and send it to your boss, and you 7 cents for that post will be removed.

shlLL

That was fake, she had a fight with her African fiancee, and then decided to cover up.

But this is true:
corriere.it/cronache/17_luglio_31/anziana-picchiata-stuprata-barese-arrestato-nigeriano-26-anni-f726409a-7580-11e7-8292-d167b01e26c8.shtml

Refugee from Nigeria offers to help a 75 year old lady with her grocery, when they reach her house the refugee beat and rape the old woman.

>send it to your boss, and you 7 cents for that post will be removed.

Good luck faggot. I'm behind 7 proxies.

They will protect me. Inshallah.

>rape a 75 year old lady

i dont get how you could even get it up to do something like that to an old lady

she was 15... a school girl.. she didnt have a fiancee

Ezio Auditore would be disgusted to call himself an italian you guys should all just assassinate yourself and make the job easier for mudslimes

can you please translate the entire article

please

More true news: 19 year old refugee from Ivory Coast stabs bus driver who dared asking him to show his tickets, bus driver is in critical conditions.
liberoquotidiano.it/news/italia/13209813/siena-autista-accoltellato-ivoriano-carabinieri-sparano.html

fuckin deserved it for daring to speak sideways to your Nigger overlords. Wop faggots.

"Girl abused on the train, she lied" The "rapist" and the girl were friend on facebook...
ilgiornale.it/news/politica/molestata-e-picchiata-treno-ragazza-ha-inventato-tutto-1368131.html

I really don't understand why you post this fake shit every day with an unrelated picture

If even Italians don't care, why should I? dead societies aren't worth fighting for.

it's called propaganda my friend, spreading fake or misleading information for the sake of pushing a political agenda

>Italian

Why should I care about black on black crime?

There are stories that are actually true, no need to post this one in particular, also it's pretty useless to spam it on Sup Forums

It is known fake news, and I suspect you are a shill or shitposters who periodically opens the same thread, with the same picture that has nothing to do with the content of the OP, just to stir up shit.

Here's your proof faggot:

>African refugees

>African
>refugees

>ilgiornale.it/news/politica/molestata-e-picchiata-treno-ragazza-ha-inventato-tutto-1368131.html
i cant read french dumbass

It makes me feel good. You get what you want.

Propaganda is with true info tho

he posted this one because the description he gave would give the maximum effect even though it is totally false

if there's so many other true ones why doesn't he post those? because will likely have less of an effect to anger people

don't defend the cunt

Her name was Fortuna Loffredo

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3569564/Italy-sickened-allegations-paedophile-raped-six-year-old-girl-threw-death-eighth-floor-balcony-caught-children-said-abused.html