ICE rejects Mayor's demands to stop arresting illegals

>The ICE has denied the request of not arresting illegal immigrants at court houses by Denver's mayor.

CAN'T STOP, WON'T STOP. WE MAKING AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

politicaloutsource.com/2017/07/ice-rejects-denvers-demands-not-arresting-illegal-immigrants.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rog8ou-ZepE
archive.is/trgjg
archive.is/2zwbE
archive.is/61d52
archive.is/HPRIh
archive.is/JpGPG
9news.com/news/crime/certain-crimes-will-now-have-lighter-sentences-in-denver/442367895
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

they have to go back.

Ship all brownskin and nigger criminals back to their country's.

this is our party we can do what we want to

Fucking finally. Denver is a fucking slum because of those fuckers.

>not illegal Euros too
You forget it was an illegal British literal autist that tried to assassinate Trump on the campaign trail.

Good. Denver has gotten away with it's bullshit for too long. It's tearing apart the state.
Thank fucking god for federal intervention. I can't believe I just said that.

Hahahahahaha so if ICE just needs to go to courthouses to farm for illegal spics then clearly they don't just come over here to quietly work and instead being over their shitty cultures and attitudes that destroyed their shitty nation.

>can't stop won't stop gonna make it great again

has a better ring to it brosef. raging justice boner right now.

City governments cannot supersede immigration laws

They need to deport the Commifornia fags while they are at it.

Thank fuck. Please save us before we become Cali

>It's tearing apart the state.

fucking denver man

fucking campers

Tell me about it. I have to live and work down here.

>moving to denver bc of work
Is it really as fucking liberal as it seems? fuck

Well, fucking GOOD! Damn spics strut around that city like they fuckin' own the place.

SurPRISE, putas grande!

what the fuck? I've never even seen that image

lets try posting again

I love these memes.

Thank fucking Elway. Holy fuck has Denver gotten terrible over the last few years. Fuck Hickenlooper and fuck Hancock. Gubernatorial and Mayoral elections SOON.

I have literally never seen that pic before, I selected an image of guts screaming in fury not what ever the fuck that is

brb reformatting

MAGA

THREAD THEME
youtube.com/watch?v=rog8ou-ZepE

>feds ask states to help them
>"no :^)"
>feds do what they need to do without states' help
>"omg stop :^("

Go back now you fucking dirty spics

Just gonna post some Denver Pravda articles for you

>Denver approves local sentencing changes aimed at helping immigrants avoid deportation
>The changes, proposed by Mayor Michael Hancock’s administration, will split criminal violations of city ordinances into three categories. City code will reserve the current blanket maximum of a year in jail and a $999 fine only for seven of the most serious offenses, including violent assaults and repeated domestic violence.
>Petty crimes, including public urination, curfew violations and panhandling, now could net up to 60 days in jail with no fine. Midlevel offenses such as trespassing, shoplifting and initial domestic violence offenses will be eligible for up to 300 days and the current $999 fine.

archive.is/trgjg

Blow me cuck. They have no right to be here.

Tip top kek

Excellent, I hope to see no Mexicans when I go to Denver in November

on the bright side I can try to vote this faggot out of office, right?

>Denver’s population of people living in the country illegally larger than in Philadelphia, Boston, San Francisco
>Denver ranks among the 20 U.S. metro areas with the largest numbers of people living in the country illegally, according to an analysis released Thursday by the Pew Research Center.
>The Denver-Aurora-Lakewood metro area was home to an estimated 130,000 unauthorized immigrants, ranking No. 17, with 55,000 living in Denver alone, according to the report.

archive.is/2zwbE

>muh dik

arrest the mayor

Good. Send them all back.

2019 can't come soon enough, my dude.

>After being deported in 2007, he was arrested twice in Denver. Then, police say he killed a woman.
>The man accused of killing a young Denver lawyer in an October hit-and-run collision had been deported in 2007 only to return illegally to the U.S., where he was arrested twice before the deadly crash, authorities say.
>Norlan Estrada-Reyes, 27, who was born in Sulaco, Honduras, had twice been accused of crimes in Denver, including driving under the influence. After a 2013 arrest, he posted bond and was released before U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement reached him. In the other case, in 2014, ICE was not aware of his arrest.
>Then, on Oct. 30, police say he was behind the wheel of a full-size Ford pickup truck that struck and killed 28-year-old Karina Pulec as she was crossing the street at East 13th Avenue and Broadway, dragging her 50 feet.

archive.is/61d52

i wish canada had an ice equivalent

Couple hundred k anchor babies are already citizens

canada has lots of ice you stupid leaf

awesome, but i really dont like the title phrasing

>Charges will not be filed against a Denver jail inmate who killed another inmate during a Monday morning fight at the Downtown Detention Center, and the inmate was released from jail Wednesday after posting bond on multiple charges.
>Lopez Vera was booked June 6 into the downtown jail on a failure to appear warrant and was wanted as a fugitive in Adams and Araphahoe counties and in Denver, according to jail records. His pending charges are mostly misdemeanors and traffic offenses, including obstruction of a police officer, driving under restraint and failure to obey a traffic control device in Adams County and speeding in Arapahoe County.
>Lopez Vera also had been flagged by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement for an immigration matter, according to the sheriff department’s website. But Lopez Vera was able to post thousands of dollars to make bond on the various charges and was released, said Simon Crittle, a sheriff’s spokesman.

archive.is/HPRIh

>"""immigrants"""
Why are they so desperate to hang onto their ILLEGAL aliens? Surely they have their own native born homeless and hungry to worry about it already

Oh baby yes.

you faggots have no idea how good you have it.

i live in boulder.

>One of two suspects in Denver light rail robbery-murder released from jail despite being flagged by ICE officials
>A man suspected in a Denver murder this month was released from the Denver County Jail in December after ICE officials flagged him as an “immigration enforcement priority.”
>Ever Valles, 19, was arrested on Oct. 20 in Denver and held on multiple charges including possession of a weapon, vehicle theft and eluding.
>ICE officials described Valles as a “citizen of Mexico” and a “known gang member.”
archive.is/JpGPG

>ice equivalent

no dude that's canada speak for glass, they don't have glass in canada. Their "windows" are just holes in the wall so they can feed their pet moose

the votes and shit
Sometimes though, I wonder if they delude themselves into thinking they actually care about these "people"

bumping for justice

>please don't arrest criminals

what the hell is this sweden?!?

Denver is a slum because the number of vagrants/junkies is higher than ever before. Most of those junkies consisting of whites in their 20s or 30s strung out on dope.

I'm nearby. Can't stand all the fucking liberals and rich sheltered white lib college students just keep getting injected into CU

I was talking to my coworker today about immigration.
She says ICE is the new SS.
Intersectionalists actually believe this.

Sounds like youve been smoking too much glass

Ever been to Ward, cunt? There's decent hiking around there

White liberal and beaner tears are so delicious

>Surely they have their own native born homeless
We also just got fucking everyone else's homeless too.

you're an idiot and know nothing, moose don't exist fucking idiot. only moo cow.

That photo is Portland btw, not Denver.

FUCK YOU SON WAT YOU KNOW 'BOUT CALU

You have to go back

Why does the mayor want to protect criminals

Shhh shhh it's all the spics...There is no such thing as white trash on meth all over the south.

if only our CBSA was this awesome

Hilarious how these libtards DEMAND when they know they have no legal leg to stand on.

checked
That is the question.
It is the only question.

Cause he's a nigger.

If all the illegals get deported, metro denver will look like pic related. kek

Why does london's mayor?
Theyre all on the same team bent on ruining the world

fuck i want to be in ICE.. too bad the requirements are aids

Have you been to Denver lately?
Rich, white, cailfag yuppies have gentrified the shit out of everything. High cost of living has driven a lot of the old residents out.
The only place mexicans live now is Aurora or west of the I-25 corridor

There should be a 30 sec honorless target buff so they can leave the court house without getting arrested.

how's the tech center?

Yes!!!!

full of yuppies and h1 visa holders

eh... fuck.
Although I probably get along with poos better than yuppies to be quite honest.

>denver

Denver, Colorado Decriminalizes Public Defecation to Protect Illegal Aliens
9news.com/news/crime/certain-crimes-will-now-have-lighter-sentences-in-denver/442367895

>“Many times it becomes a deportable offense if you’ve been convicted of even a minor ordinance violation that’s punishable by a year in jail,” said Mark (((((Silverstein)))), legal director for the American Civil Liberties Union of Colorado.
>ACLU

I was scratching my head for a moment as well...

True

Won't the housing market fucking crash if 140k illegals are deported from one metro area?

fuck boomers

I hope so. I hope those overleveraged cucks lose their shirts.

>Implying a shitload of millennials already fucked over by boomers and finally able to buy a house won't get fucked over.
Boomers already paid off their houses and probably have multiple properties and savings

The enforced desegregation at gun point. Time ro enforce immigration laws at gun point as well.

Who was indoctrinated by spics. America will built for Europeans.

>Alright STOP!
>Block off the back of the kitchen
>Pedro's tryin'a hit the back door an ditchin'
>The thing, that grabs a hold of him tightly,
>white arm chokes him to an inch of his life G!
>Will we ever stop?
>Yo, I don't know!
>Here to turn off the welfare for Pedro!
>To the extreme I fuck up all the KIKE SCANDALS,
>Light up the ovens, burn 'em up jus like a candle!
>I.C.E. - I.C.E. Bay *dun dun dun dun dada dun dun*
>I.C.E. - I.C.E. Bay *dun dun dun dun dada dun dun*

I could indeed carry on... but hath other posts to shart upon!
t. poet who knows it

?
A housing crash would be bad for property owners, good for people not in the market who would like to be
Then again I think most illegals rent and I'm certain they clown-car the places they live

PRAISE THE GOD EMPEROR

I'm talking about people who bought in the last few years like me. I'm not trying to defend illegals I'm just worried about my house prices

How is it possible that bail is allowed for an illegal alien?

Whadda fuck.

Fort Collins has so many fucking illegal immigrants its unbelievable.

Despite the town being close to 90% white, all the mexicans from Greeley and surrounding areas all come here to shop for shit with gibs.

ICE is literally saving Colorado

The Europeans who built up the USA from scratch would probably think all Europeans are cucks now for not having genocided our enemies by now.

hey Paco, you must go back
bean burrito and all

Of course he's been to fucking Ward if he lives in Boulder

Oh boy, those libtards are sure going to find it much more difficult to get elected when their class of welfare dependent recipients starts to dramatically decrease due to programs such as this.

Get that man a dictionary with only the word 'illegal' in it. Maybe as a second book, a book of the law with only the part about illegal immigrants in it.
Maybe he'll get it then.

>Depicting Mexicans as being able to build primitive shelters

It would literally be a landfill with people living in it.