en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mule#Fertility
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coywolf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dog
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bepis at the top.

kill a nigger

I AM THE NIGGEST

What the fuck is up with that name dude

Use a Chihuahua or Pomeranian if you want to showcase variety within a species.

Isn't that an ultranigger er, I mean, an abbo? I don't think it's an actual monkey nigger. I think that's one of those missing links. I could be wrong. I don't hang around niggers that much. My apetology is a bit rusty.

Dogs and wolf are not a different species

What? Do you play habbo?

> i was just coming home from work and saw a ugly black man who i consider inferior to me walking with a white woman i dream about every day

> i was just coming home from work and a group of black men walk next to me and i was horrible terrified

hmmmmm

that's an australasian. they are more closely related to caucasians than sub saharan africans.

branch of sapiens broke off from the main sub-saharan stock around 90k years ago, australasians broke off from that branch around 60-70k years ago. they're more white than nigger.

dogs have 15-18k years at best from wolves though, and can interbreed. both can interbreed, might as well consider them the same species. hell, sapiens could breed with neanderthalis and denisovae with a 450k year divergence.

the criterion for whether two animals are different species or not is their ability to interbreed and produce fertile offspring
whoever made this image is a retard

Thank you for this. White people BTFO.

>tfw you look Med lad
Feels good to be a shitskin

That is an australoid... Indians are mongrels between white and australoid and gypsies are the same shit

not strictly. zoology is fucked up in this area. ligers, mules, other crossbreeds can be fertile. killer bees are an example of two genetic lineages as divergent as old and new world monkeys producing extremely fertile offspring. if you're not african you have some neanderthalis and/or denisovae ancestry.

We're all one mind.

that isn't reinforced by any genetic or archaeological studies. indians, like everyone who isn't sub-saharan african or australasian~ share common ancestry with europeans, east asians, north africans, and native americans around 30-40k years ago around the mediterranean, cro-magnid descendant. look up albino indians and albino aboriginals and compare.

90% of u on here are

98%

stupid nigger.

Everything is registered in the causal chain.

Try and beat it, love will win in the end

el peruANO

Wolves and dogs are technically the same species since offspring between the two are fertile.

Collective Consciousness Is the only real thing on this earth.

Namaste.

This is the final redpill.

2bh the dog on the bottom looks like he has downs syndrome

C. lupus and C. familiaris, idiot.

>shows the dude who was mixed with whity
>proving whites are still superior
>kys faggot

different subspecies, same species

This. Sup Forums is fucking retarded.

didn't know about the fertile mules. thanks for the redpill

how does that nig have an orange beard

>fanta

It's extremely rare and basically a freak occurrence.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mule#Fertility
>As of October 2002, there had been only 60 documented cases of mules birthing foals since 1527.

Not an argument. Wolves and dogs are still the same species.

say what kike

>picture of dog that allegedly has the highest genetic similarity to the wolf
You people really are fucking stupid.

Fucking moron. How do you manage to breathe, you tard?

We biologists have to hide animal races behind words like ecotype and epitype because if we made any statements about race we're pretty sure liberals would try to defund us. The commies say they're pro-science but not really, they're pro-dialectics. Actually way more scared of this than a bunch of Christians wanting me to "teach the controversy".

Anyway;

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coywolf

F1 hybrids of these two canids are easily produced and occur naturally where the geography leads to their interaction despite the rather large gap in speciation. Humans could easily breed as far back as erectus, hell I bet you could get a floresiensis pregnant and the resulting gestation/childbirth would just actually have a 100% kill-rate.

Damn, Nazis!

You completely missed the point you mong

>cares enough to know about a random pic I googled about a black model
>hates black people

Your life not mine.

>picture of dog that allegedly has the highest genetic similarity to the wolf
>allegedly
>highest genetic similarity
>similarity
Get fucked faggot.

Hmmm... No. Let me teach you some biology: the second scientific name is related to the species, the first one to genus, and the second one to subspecies. The first animal is a C. lupus (wolf), and the second one is a C. familiaris (Siberian husky). It's US$50,00 the hour, sir.

>third one to subspecies*
This is for free, though

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dog
>Family: Canidae
>Genus: Canis
>Species: C. lupus
>Subspecies: C. l. familiaris[1]
>Subspecies

Aborigines aren't related to caucasians, that is another lie that you've been told, user. They show some resemblance to groups like the Tamils, Andaman Islanders, Gonds, Taiwanese aborigines, and Somalis (from appearance alone). No significant resemblance to caucasoids

Also, 90k is false. No way abos have been here that long or even 60k. This is fantasy, based no doubt on carbon dating which is totally unreliable. Abos retain linguistic links with the Indian mainland, which ((they)) won't tell you about

niggers have existed around 150k years whites 50 and asians 90

why do you have to be so arrogant, geez

Nigger would probably still fuck it.

The dogs too.

species is defined by the ability to mate to produce fertile offspring. Appearance is irrelevant.

Horse + donkey = mule (infertile)
Any combination of female and male human = fertile mudblood human

If the autists ITT argued that different races of humans should be considered a SUBspecies, I'd agree. There is enough physical differences in appearance to possibly warrant that (anthropologists can differentiate the different races by analyzing skeletal remains via skull shape).

That picture doesn't say that wolves and dogs aren't the same species, it says they can't integrate. Just like niggers

The picture says dogs and wolves are a DIFFERENT species when they clearly aren't. You'll find no one that will claim that outside of Sup Forumstards. Subspecies of the same species are a different thing.

I hate niggers as much as the next guy, but the sad truth is that they are still the same species.

Don't give me that (((biology))) crap. This is basic Taxonomy.

>species is defined by the ability to mate to produce fertile offspring
It's more complex and more arbitrary for that.
Grizzly bears and polar bears can make fertile offspring.

Yeah because genetic studies are dominated by certain forces which want to push an agenda. The Indians themselves until recently recognized that they were a mixture of dark skinned peoples and Aryans, that is light skinned people from the Iranian plateau

They're both the same species, but not the same subspecies.

hybrid wolf dogs aren't infertile
niggers and abos are ring species

what subspecies of mankind exist then, blue pill swallower

Different races are subspecies. But I'm not so sure about abos, they're too far gone, I think.

Gorbonic nuclear holocaust.

Hello, brainlet.

Yeah, that's basically a nice way of saying that. We don't want to piss of other subspecies so we simply call different subspecies of humans a different race.

> hurr durr anything in Wikipedia is an undisputable truth
Go on google scholar and search for C. familiaris and then for C. lupus familiaris and see which side the scientific community supports. That interbreeding capability only defines species is old fashioned, at best. The stability of the genetic continuum, which does not exist, is now widely accepted as the main definer of species classification, I.e., the continuum is established inside C. lupus and C. familiaris among themselves, but not between each SPECIES. Another US$50,00, pls

You will never find any source in any textbook or website that claims dogs and wolves are totally different species. Dogs are a subspecies of wolves just like "bears" are a species, yet brown bears and polar bears are different subspecies.

Dude can you read? All it says is
>Wolves are not dogs
Meaning wolves are not the exact same as domesticated dogs. It doesn't say anything about species. I understand this thread started by saying niggers and whites aren't the same species but THIS SPECIFIC IMAGE doesn't say that dogs and wolves are a different species. The only point it's trying to make is that niggers can't integrate with whites, similar to how wolves can't integrate with dogs. Stop nitpicking.

It literally says two fucking words

"DIFFERENT SPECIES"

Fucking give it up. The mongoloid that created that image should have wrote "different subspecies." However, just like 99% of Sup Forums, OP was too stupid to realize that there are differences between the two terminology.

Different race not species

no bc that's an abo. at least post a nig pedro

You challenge the happy huskie? What did he do to you?

Black bears are an assemblage of closely related species that used to form a species cluster

Brown bears and polar bears are a species cluster

Alright, you're correct. That still doesn't change the fact that dogs are a subspecies of wolves.

IM TALKING ABOUT THE MARGOT ROBBIE MEMENOT OPS IMAGE

THIS ONE

IT DOESN'T SAY ANYTHING ABOUT SPECIES

One can breed with each other and the other 2 can't.

Dogs and wolves are same species you moron.

50 bucks? you'll get 50 Iranian Rial for the level of stupidity you're showing here.

Sister species that user outlined here: can sometimes breed with each other as well as subspecies of the same species. It's a bit more complicated than that.

>The model is obviously a half breed

>I suck academic circumcised penis, I iz smart, all humans are da same check your privilege cisheteronormative shitlord

ursids are a genus, faggot