"B-but...the mainstream media told me the Germans were the bad guys in both world wars..."

>"B-but...the mainstream media told me the Germans were the bad guys in both world wars..."

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Versailles
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There is no good or bad in war, mate.

Except those dirty Jews.

No Goyim! You're not supposed to see this!

It's anuddah Shoah!!!

the good guys lost

Good guys don't lose wars. Twice.

Germans were fucking retards.

He probably shot her and raped her corpse afterword, this was very common in the concentration camps

>this picture magically brought all of their victims back to life

wowie zowie

There were good and bad on both sides. War brings out both the best and worst of us all.

The girl looks like my llittle sister.

What does that mean?

OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN

oy vey goyim stop posting right now, everyone knows white Europeans and nationalism are evil!!

hitler didn't even want to kill jews, just deport them. it was the mufti who said not to deport them because then they would move to palestine.

>Wearing clogs
Is she /ourgirl/?

The allies gave an entire generation of their best young men, so in the future they could be second class citizens in their own countries, of which they must share with third world savages. All while hearing they're the problem and they should go extinct.

If they could have seen UK and USA in 2010's, no soldier would have fought.

But that's an edited image, here's the reality.

How can these people be evil

>can't differentiate between WWI German soldier uniforms and WWII German soldier uniforms.
Fucking uncultured swine.

But cumming in a dude's ass isn't.

Sorry for smol image

You sure that child want Jewish? Oy vey I'm sure the records need updating

Winner of the most retarded comment of the day!
Go to your nearest coast, your million dollar prize is at the edge of the continental shelf.

Wasn't*

hearty kek

German space program?

It means Brazil should've helped Prussia in World War I so we could've won for once, instead your Portuguese slime ass decided to be fucking idiots and fuck around.

Well congratulations, shitbag.

In war there is no good . Everyone is evil . Yes they soldiers can do act of kindness but at the end of the day he probably took the life of some men .

Wrkt.

Doing the things gringos don't want to

True story: When my home village was captured by Nazis, some Lt stayed in my grandpa's house. He found "Anabasis" by ancient Greek historian Xenophon on the shelf, and spent his free time reading it (it is about the Greek-Persian wars). My grandpa kept saying this story up until his death from old age, he was clearly very impressed by the Lt's class.

that's a ww1 photo you absolute fucking retard

>Gets their heir killed by state sponsored terrorists
>goes to war with state that sponsored it
>G-Germans are aggressively and without cause invading the ENTIRE world! We have to sacrifice tens of millions of lives to stop them! The H-Hun riders must be cut down! N-no, Goy, we aren't Anglo-Saxon Kindred with the Kaiser's Grandmother as our Queen, they are foreign i-invaders!
Are there seriously still people that believe that the Germans were the bad guys?

Bless you for the full res

Like not being white? lol

As a latin student who had to learn ancient Greek I still think the story would be better if he'd have just pretended to read it while nodding and going
>mhm ah...
and smoking a pipe

>Comparing colonising Africa to attacking European countries

>using people as ammo
How is that not evil?

Faggot incapable of reading is incapable of reading.

BOTH WARS you fucking assplow.

The whole of the war was a big fat lie towards Germans because they Jews knew they were fucked if the Germans won after the shit they pulled in WW1. Germans were being massacred in Czechoslovakia, Yugoslavia, and Poland. Germany brought their country back from the brink of shit and were on a full on war against degeneracy and persecution of their people.

The Soviets meanwhile were snatching up Eastern European land and killing Ukrainians. And they invaded Poland as well but the Allies never declared war on the Bolsheviks because the Germans were kicking the Jewish bankers and Media out of their country.

When Germany invaded the USSR they were already planning a full scale war of to the West and were nearly done preparing. When Germans pushed through Soviet land they were greeted as heroes and were loved by everyone until the got to actual Russian cities. Even when retreating the civilians and even captured Soviet soldiers decided to flee with the Germans instead.

The Soviets conducted full scale massacre of anyone who was caught in the retreat and then covered it all up with muh holocaust so everyone would think the Germans were truly evil.

the winner writes the rules

Only a retarded sheep thinks that the Germans were the bad guys of WWI. The fucking "good guys" especially the French caused WWII

Hell the Germans even let their captured countries set up their own forms of goverments but only helped set up regulations and laws that many of those countries adopted and kept after the war. The Germans could have completely annihilated the British and French troops at Dunkirk and bombed the British into the dust while they still had total air superiority but decided they didn't want to kill people who were just poor stooges of the Jews.

yeah, despite propaganda, both sides in the wars still had decent humans fighting for them. It's a shame that Euopeans had to kill each other, but Hitler and the Kaiser fucked up.

True the French were conducting raids into Germany to steal their wealth they felt they deserved.

kek saved

Austria-Hungary went to war knowing that Russia would intervene and so would France.

Hearty kek

The Nazi Lt must have actually been reading the book, because when the Germans eventually left the village, he asked (and received) my grandpa's permission to take the book with him. But I like your picture with the pipe.

"...in both world wars..."

i've never seen any media portraying germans or austrians as bad guys in ww1, and your argument is basically "this pic of a german soldier from ww1 spoonfeeding a little girl proves that nazis were the good guys and that hitler was right"

Everybody of the greater empires thought that they would win in no time, tho. Nobody expected this outcome, well, I'm sure there were some people smart enough to know, since American civil war was also pretty fucking brutal. Nevertheless, nobody would've listened back then

>>"B-but...stormfront and Sup Forums told me the jews were the bad guys in both world wars..."

The US Civil War was an oddity and really resulted in an economic war, the Boer War was a colonial war but did end accidentally make us walk into WWI with the best gear, and the Franco-Prussia War was a classic 'one decisive victory' war.

Not only was the idea that a war would be over quickly, but all the countries had such vast trade networks that to think of going to war was impossible because it'd cripple trade.

Ahem

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Versailles

Not harsh enough.

oh wow one picture
wtf i love krauts now

>I tried to protect you. I'm sorry.

Why do so many people believe that soldiers share the beliefs and temperaments of the countries they represent? People watch too many fucking movies.

it should've been a lot harsher

>let jews serve in your army
>lose
What a coincidence!

It being harsh is exactly what caused the war you inbred dumbasses.

yes

I think the strategy is to make Germany feel so ashamed for all eternity so that they never attempt to oust Jewism ever again.

So far, it's worked. Now Germany is run by a matriarch who intends to give it darkies.

I recently watched Wonder Woman, and couldn't help be laugh at how the Germans were made the "baddies" once again.

>America isn't white confirmed

It not being harsh enough caused the war, the French were stopped from gutting Germany and ensure it would never be a threat

...what?

Because France trying to extort money Germany didn't have because of absurdly harsh reparations puts France in the right somehow? No, no it does not.

You don't get to blame the wrong country for a war, put on colossal reparations for doing the same exact thing every other country did, and march into their country to terrorize the extort them when a poverty struck country physically doesn't have the money to pay your reparations because you're a loan shark.

Sorry but you're the bad guy.

>extort
I'll have you know the French wanted a buffer state.

>evil

Real life team fortreds 2 medic

you mean not shoaing oneself by not reproducing? well yeah

Germans are Evil at a core

Not because of Propaganda reasons or mah holyhox

But being the descendants of Barbarians who actively live only to destroy civilization after civilization

It's simply too much of a coincidence for me to not believe that Germanic people only exist to destroy the Earth

Slavs are probably as close to "good" as you can get in Humanity and but they're also best known for the genocide of their own so....

Germans arent evil but their government was. [spoiler]SHOCKING[/spoiler]

Imagine how tasty her asshole would be. FUCK.

>one picture

IT'S FUCKING OVER!! WAKE UP SHEEPLE WW2 WAS A HOAX

I literally just watched that film, strong stuff

The Germans had colonies too you fucking inbred

yeah, how did ole hitler do in his war?

>OMG nazis were le good guys, just check this totally not staged photo
Rope yourself faggot

kek'd
>t. (((American)))

When are you goys going to start posting unedited photos.
Here is the original.

Gerbils' kids were fucking spooky.

>American schools don't teach hist-

I know, too bad that rat goebbels killed her.

>SS-Mobile Gas Chamber unit
kek'd hard

>only saw African conquest
You would, faggot

Why do people claim that the Germans were the bad guys in WWI? WWII is obviously convincing for the lemming masses, but WWI?

>not posting the best one

My sides were undefended.