Imran Awan allegedly had access to ALL of Congress' e-mails, SOLD INTEL

>Imran Awan had access to every Congress member's email. Sold intel to foreign powers or organizations. High treason thanks to Debbie Wasserman Shultz. MSM is silent.
youtube.com/watch?v=7vzESQbU9tA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p63oXpfkyL0
youtube.com/watch?v=Gvke6harBjc
youtube.com/watch?v=bjvQjnzEIjs
dailycaller.com/2017/07/23/exclusive-fbi-seized-smashed-hard-drives-from-wasserman-schultz-it-aides-home/
dailywire.com/news/18925/fbi-seizes-smashes-hard-drives-dws-it-aides-robert-kraychik#
youtube.com/watch?v=IU-kfjXTzJM
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/07/wow-wikileaks-email-connects-nancy-pelosi-wasserman-schultz-staffer-imran-awan/
youtube.com/watch?v=RZIajZJKA4Q
shark-tank.com/2012/09/11/wasserman-schultzs-luxury-cars-and-growing-net-worth-raise-questions/
dailycaller.com/2017/02/20/exclusive-house-dem-it-guys-in-security-probe-secretly-took-100k-in-iraqi-money/
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/07/cant-make-awan-brothers-owed-100000-hezbollah-linked-iraqi-politician/
twitter.com/TuckerCarlson/status/892185147751223300
dailycaller.com/2017/03/08/house-staffers-in-security-probe-allegedly-kept-stepmom-in-captivity-to-access-offshore-cash/
observer.com/2017/07/debbie-wassermnan-schultz-imran-awan-investigation/
bigleaguepolitics.com/report-insider-stole-dnc-data-five-days-seth-rich-murder-no-russian-hacker/
youtube.com/watch?v=THdJvWJ4lYc
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/07/fail-imran-awans-smashed-hard-drives-likely-already-recovered-read-law-enforcement/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump

>the leak turned out to be a diversity hire

For reference the Rosenbergs sold nuclear bomb designs to the Russians. Their penalty was death.

I'd like to know why DWS was so adamant on paying Awan's family members for doing nothing. Paying them $160,000 while they were in Pakistan. Why did she change his role to an adviser to go around his ban from IT work when he was being investigated. Her behavior is highly suspect. Sounds like treason.
youtube.com/watch?v=p63oXpfkyL0

Literal fake news. You Trump shills are really getting desperate if you think this will stick to anyone in the DNC, let alone Awan.

More likely someone in the DNC thought

>racist whitey attacking Awan just for being Pakistani, I'll fix this racism

Affirmative action and diversity politics are Marxist ideas to destroy larger businesses using private organisations, when you do this to the Marxist organisations themselves I've got to question their worthiness to exist. I get leading by example, but cult leaders don't drink the koolaid!

You're cute.

We have evidence of this, it's fake. We have evidence of pizzagate, but of course it's fake. We have evidence there were no Russians and it was simply a keyword used to replace the word Sup Forums, you say it's fake and continue believing in actual Russian espionage rather than Awan, the diversity hire, making some money on the side.

You're wrong dude.

What exactly is fake about this? The investigation is ongoing, he was arrested for bank fraud as he attempted to join his wife who already fled the country. You only call it fake news because it makes your party look bad. Unlike Russia, this a real investigation. Shill.

YAWN

I'm getting sleepy, [POL], aren't you?

Let's just lie down and listen to some relaxing music. No need to think about this any more.

The Russia hack theory has already been debunked. The NGP-VAN file that was given to Wikileaks was downloaded at 23 mb/s. It was taken from a local source and not hacked from a computer.

Yeah dude lets just smoke some pot and game out

They know this? hahhaha duck yeah, that's damming evidence if true.

Look, the democratic party must die. Its not because I'm antileft, it's not because hate, it's because I actually and honestly believe they're either infiltrated by something or have self corrupted by believing they can get away with anything.

Poly partisanship will be very good for the USA, the next 3/4 elections will be tough, but its going to work out.

If heads dont roll over this America is done

Skip to 5:00, what kind of intel did they want?
youtube.com/watch?v=Gvke6harBjc

This is beyond politics, this is aiding treason. We have a fucking Congress woman aiding terrorists and selling our country out. This isn't a debate about abortion.

Put the pakis in jail

DO IT

DO IT NOW

Paki government is likely paying her
Why call it Treason? She's a kike, ofc these lefty kikes have no loyalty or care for "America"
Noone in the Democratic party does.

If they don't then we know that the FBI and CIA and highest forms of government have been infiltrated beyond repair.

They let the fucker out on bond with a monitoring device!

Just

Remember what WH user said, to have faith and be patient, that there are more patriots on the inside than we know about. He did also say watch out for things this Wednesday or Thursday (I can't find his original post, can someone post it?) The week after the 27th.

2 more days to wait for a, hopefully, big happening.

>Caught fleeing country with loads of cash after feds find a bunch of government issued computers half destroyed in his property

Something doesn't add up here...

Treason is directly helping americas military enemies by endangering america itself
Sedition is undermining or attempting to topple the government through illegal methods
Sounds like sedition to me

Larp or not when you start reading about all the illegal and shady shit behind the Awan family this is the start of really draining the swamp. This could uncover Seth Rich and crooked Hillary too. Tip of the iceberg and the traitors are fucking scared.
youtube.com/watch?v=bjvQjnzEIjs

Either way she should be in jail not Congress when this investigation is over.

WH user wasn't a LARP, everything he predicted has come true so far, he called it.

His name was Seth Rich and he was murdered by the DNC, the day of the rope is coming.

bump

Bump

The FBI is helping the Capitol police uncover data on the computers that were seized from DWS. The computers Awan left in one of his properties were found by a marine loyal to his country. He turned that shit over to the FBI even when Awan threatened him.
>"An additional source in Congress with direct knowledge of the case, speaking on condition of anonymity because of the sensitivity of the probe, confirmed that the FBI has joined what Politico previously described as a Capitol Police criminal probe into “serious, potentially illegal, violations on the House IT network” by Imran and three of his relatives, who had access to the emails and files of the more than two dozen House Democrats who employed them on a part-time basis."
dailycaller.com/2017/07/23/exclusive-fbi-seized-smashed-hard-drives-from-wasserman-schultz-it-aides-home/

There are a lot of articles at the bottom of this one. One reporter is doing a lot of hard work on this case.

This is why they wanted assange so badly not too long ago

>“[I found] wireless routers, hard drives that look like they tried to destroy, laptops, [and] a lot of brand new expensive toner,” said the Marine. It looks like government-issued equipment. We turned that stuff over [to the authorities].”

dailywire.com/news/18925/fbi-seizes-smashes-hard-drives-dws-it-aides-robert-kraychik#

We are lucky that a marine found these computers and turned them in. Awan moved out of his home when they started to investigate him in February. He left a lot of stuff behind that was found by the marine who moved in to rent the place. We are really lucky it worked out this way, that guy is fucking hero.

USMC Vet myself, good on him. And yes, I've read up as much I could lately about all this, ever since February. Now we're just 2 days away... Settle in, lads, Wednesday will be the best day ever.

Semper Fidelis.

Imran Awan had Nancy Pelosi's computer but she denies even knowing him or anything about the investigation. Evidence from Wikileaks emails. DWS isn't the only one that will go down for this.
youtube.com/watch?v=IU-kfjXTzJM

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/07/wow-wikileaks-email-connects-nancy-pelosi-wasserman-schultz-staffer-imran-awan/

Thank you. All I can say is thank god a Marine found that evidence and didn't let Awan get his filthy fucking hands on it. Anyone else could have given that shit back.

Bump

Most likely explanation is that she was being blackmailed. Them being Islamist spies is juicier, but not the most likely scenario. My guess is that they were improperly vetted diversity hires that used their access to acquire valuable secrets. When questions started being asked, they leveraged information against the Dems that hired them to secure their place in the country and get their whole family paid. They had some sort of understanding with DWS/others that allowed that status quo to last for a while, and then they went rogue at some point.

Interview with Daily Caller reporter
youtube.com/watch?v=RZIajZJKA4Q

DWS growing net worth raises suspicions in 2012 article.
shark-tank.com/2012/09/11/wasserman-schultzs-luxury-cars-and-growing-net-worth-raise-questions/

WHILE it is claimed she is the 3rd poorest member of Congress

>3. Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D-FL)

Net Worth: -$972,000
Democratic National Committee Chair Wasserman Schultz serves on an Appropriations subcommittee that determines the funding level for Congress. She and her husband have two mortgages, a home equity line of credit over $250,000 and credit card debt over $15,000.

Hmmmmmm.....

I wonder if DWS got her Corvette from the Awans. Abid Awan ran a car dealership called CIA Cars International.

>“ 'It was very bad record-keeping in Cars International … it is close to impossible to make any sense out of all the transactions that happened,' Khattak said in court documents."

dailycaller.com/2017/02/20/exclusive-house-dem-it-guys-in-security-probe-secretly-took-100k-in-iraqi-money/

Oops

>"Imran boasted unusual clout among House Democrats, and was even pictured conversing with former President Bill Clinton. After Rao Abbas, who was owed money by the dealership, threatened to sue amid allegations of deception and theft, Abbas appeared on the congressional payroll and received $250,000 in taxpayer payments."

This goes deep. One of the guys that threatened to sue them was an Iraqi who was responsible for convincing the Bush government that the Iraqi people would welcome the US soldiers as liberators. One of the guys that was going to sue the Awan's suddenly ended up on the government payroll for $250,000 and suddenly changed his tune.

Why are you talking about this?

It's nothing.

Best timeline desu. Shits about to get real

Fuck off shill. Tell me what's nothing. Do your fucking research and come back to me. The Iraqi that gave a mysterious $100,000 loan to the Awan's was spotted by the CIA having a meeting with Hezbollah official in Beruit 2012.

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/07/cant-make-awan-brothers-owed-100000-hezbollah-linked-iraqi-politician/

This isn't 'mysterious', it happens all the time.

What we should be asking about is Trump's tax returns. That's a real mystery.

nothing about this on the BBC

Same fucking Iraqi that helped get the US to invade Iraq 2003. Same fucking Iraqi who defrauded Medicaid and Medicare and had to be run out of this fucking country back to Iraq! He gives the Awans a $100,000 loan mysteriously and these are the fucking IT guys with access to Congressional e-mails and serious intel.

The Iraqi who is really an Iranian. The Iraqi who gave intelligence prior to the Iraqi invasion. Pretty funny how this Iraqi seems to find his way around.

You care more about partisan politics than the country. That's fucking sad. I voted for Johnson faggot.

nice digs and you beat me to it

I'm sorry that you think two random IT workers who got drunk on power are somehow a bigger issue than an orange pissbaby in the oval office.

True, he was an Iranian living in Iraq.

Normies on social media feeds should be spammed hard with this - short and concise. Luke Rosiak has been investigating & reporting on the Awans from the get-go, for 5 months now.

So Rod Wheeler is one of the White House user's? That tweet is virtually same thing that was said about connecting dots, hint, etc

Blackmail is the most obvious answer, but it it's just as likely she was using this info to blackmail others. We first need to know what intel was stolen and who could have received it, then look into all money, favors, deals, votes, everything that this Intel could be related to. I'm wondering how deep this goes now. Debbie got canned as the DNC chair and immediately got hired on as a member of Hillary's campaign. That doesn't add up unless Clinton was knee deep in this shit as well.

Just remember shill
You're here for life :^)

twitter.com/TuckerCarlson/status/892185147751223300

Tucker Carlson bringing it up on Fox news, the whole enchilada about Awans and their access to congress's computers, with a congressman there to talk about. It's fucking HAPPENING

>imran comes to the US to help set up money laundering scheme for hexbolla/pakistan
>imran sets up car dealership(s) to launder the money (its actually kind of a Hezbollah MO).
>at some point imran gets caught by either the FBI or CIA. Possibly after his friend fled the country and was seen with Hezbollah agents.
>CIA speak with imran and inform him they know what hes doing.
>The CIA (which was basically the DNC back in 2011) makes him an offer he can't refuse
>imran agrees to launder money into the united states rather than out of it, in the form of clinton foundation money and directs them to domestic US election campaigns.
>after doing this for a year or so imran grows a set of balls and threatens his CIA/DNC handlers with exposing the money laundering scheme if he doesn't start getting paid more.
>Imran asks for position in DNC (the IT job) so that he can get on congressional payroll and have his wife/brother ect. making salaries for more money.
>DNC decide to take the opportunity to turn imran into their little spy on the hill and he starts collecting information on other congressmen.
>collects the information via a laptop inside a storage closet and stores the full hard drives at his residence.
>starts to sell the info to hezbollah so that he has an out if he needs to run.
>imran under investigation and FBI gets a hold of the hard drives at his former residence.
>imran tries to flee because he realizes the entire thing is about to come crashing down.
>today

Bonus points:
>imran killed seth rich because he was trying to sell the information seth had and didn't want to be worth nothing
-or-
>imran found out seth was going to leak and killed him to keep a good thing going/prevent his bosses from being exposed.

>"They kept their stepmother in sort of illegal captivity from October 16, 2016 to February 2,” the relative said, telling her they were in charge of her life and said she was not allowed to speak to anyone. The fact that she did not speak English made it easy for them to take advantage of her. As Shah laid hospitalized, “they would not let the father communicate with the wife, they would say he’d be meeting her when they said so.” The brothers bugged her house with hidden listening devices and told her “her movements were under constant surveillance and conversations within the house and over the telephone were being listened to. They would repeat what she had told people to prove that they were really listening.”

The Awan's bugged their stepmother's phone and house to keep her away from their father and his $50,000 life insurance. That is scary, just think who else they could have bugged. tapped or tracked online. These are the type of people they are. Blackmail is definitely a possibility.

dailycaller.com/2017/03/08/house-staffers-in-security-probe-allegedly-kept-stepmom-in-captivity-to-access-offshore-cash/

Yup! /leftypol/ for life!

I don't know what to think regarding if Awan or Seth Rich had any connection. But they were the only 2 people that had access to the e-mails that wikileaks got that we know of.

THE ROD AND RING WILL STRIKE

Tucker has been talking about it. The reporter Luke Rosiak of the Daily Caller has been putting massive work in, the Marine that found the laptops was a hero. It gives me hope. Trump wants to investigate but I don't know how much Deep State is blocking him. They're in the CIA and the FBI.

A rock will stand on 7 hills.

When donald trump moves the embassy to jerusalem that will be fulfilled.

this coupled with the fact that imran and seth were the only two epople illegally accessing dnc devices is far too sus for me to just write off.

At the very least imran would have known seth was leaking/trying to leak. Its kind of silly to think he didn't do anything about it given his colorful personality and the good thing he had going.

Spoopy nigga

Any of you guys have a template for Debbie's Roman noddle hair?

Most likely because I think if it was the other way around, if Seth knew that Awan was a spy he would have told Wikileaks or someone else. It is fucking suspicious. Awan was the IT guy who would have been responsible for uncovering the leaker I think. Someone higher up ordered Seth Rich's murder whether it was the Clinton's and Podesta or Pakistanis/Muslim Brotherhood people.

I'd guess the three branches becoming one--Legislative, Executive, and Judicial, all the branches becoming one. Pretty dumb thing to do for America overall, but I could see it being an accurate herald of its downfall. And when America falls, the world is fucked.

>TFW you lose control of your golem

Total non-story all you LGBTQ, er, I mean, faggots (but you shouldn't use that word)! What're we gonna do about DRUMPT, er, I mean God Emperor Trump!? Don't you regret your vote like me, fellow alt-righters?

7 hills historically means Rome, an asteroid falling on Rome. Is that Nostradamus or something?

Well I personally theorize that mostly the DNC was in charge and likely ordered seth's hit.

The more I look into Imran's past the more it seems like he could totally pull the trigger if it means keeping his gravy train alive.

Supposedly CCTV footage of seths murder shows two men standing over him? Imran and Azid perhaps?

These shills are fucking scared. It's like losing the election all over again. Most of them are too gay to research the Awan story though. Reality and facts are racist.

bump

Too bad they won't release the footage from the store across the street. I think I heard that they were supposedly two middle eastern looking men.

Thank god for the marines.

checked

>paying Awan's family members for doing nothing

ever heard of a government job?

Imran had DWS password according to their own emails from wikileaks. An IT guy with no security clearances. These are the fucking people running the country. They can't keep our secrets safe.

observer.com/2017/07/debbie-wassermnan-schultz-imran-awan-investigation/

thats what I heard as well. I only recently started connecting awan to the murder myself.

Maybe a new round of FOIA requests is in order? Im genuinely not sure how we can proceed from here. Its probably all in trumps/sessions hands at this point.

By the way for anyone who still believes the Russia shit, here's what the MSM won't report.

>The analyst found that the transfer took place at speeds of 23 MB/s, which means that a remote data transfer over the internet would be extremely unlikely. Instead, the report states that a more likely scenario would be “that the individual who was collecting the data either had physical access to the computer where the data was stored, or the data was copied over a local high speed network (LAN).”

bigleaguepolitics.com/report-insider-stole-dnc-data-five-days-seth-rich-murder-no-russian-hacker/

7 hills is also jerusalem

they didnt make this riddle blatantly obvious

Yeah I'm worried about deep state shit. The way they cut off Rod Wheeler when he was getting close to solving Seth Rich's murder was suspicious. The way the Rich family hired a Clinton spokesman is fucked.

the way "random IT staffer" imran awan got the attorney for bill/hillary clinton and the guy that wrote bill clintons memoir to represent him in his ban fraud case is also suspicious as well user.

These men supposedly had connections to threaten their stepmother's family back in Pakistan. If that really was true, and wasn't just them bullshitting then they were in all likelyhood selling information to the ISI. It's speculation, but if that is what was going on I wouldn't suspect that they were the murderers themselves.

DELET

youtube.com/watch?v=THdJvWJ4lYc

That's the best part of this. I hope this investigation is the start of draining the swamp. And when it's clear we can all sit by the scaffold and have a tea.

K I DELET

O NO IT SAY TOO LONG SORY

Dems are going to pretend it's a lone wolf incident and no one but awan is at fault. I guarantee.

>its two rouge agents user. For the 3rd time!
>what are you some kind of right wing conspiracy theorist?

Could be the case. Or Islamaphobia. What's different about this, this isn't a terrorist attack. This is stealing state secrets.

Here is some good news, the hard drives they tried to destroy have a good chance of being recovered.
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/07/fail-imran-awans-smashed-hard-drives-likely-already-recovered-read-law-enforcement/

Another

Bout captcha'd out

Huh

More

Couldn't have happened to a better person