Why are Christians so anti-Semetic?

why are Christians so anti-Semetic?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/NJZQ9
youtube.com/watch?v=NINOxRxze9k
biblicisminstitute.wordpress.com/judaica/jew-or-judahite/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because of Jews.

Jews must understand that the cross is a symbol of authoritarian oppression, especially against saying the truth. Jesus should not have been killed for his speech.

Giles Fraser is simply antichristian.

jews must understand that for christains, the hooked jew nose is a symbol of oppression.

Cause they killed the Christ, the fucking yids.

That quote makes me want to wear a cross.

Jesus Christ is Lord

lol but they literally killed jesus. and actively spread hate against christians to this day lol that's why

but for real, the real reason is that jews physically recoil from crosses due to supernatural forces involved. you know, like vampires.

Why are babylonian talmudists so anti-japhetic

Jesus was a Jew. If he were alive today, he'd be wearing a black trench coat and a fur hat, driving around in a minivan with his 12 kids in the back.

Antisemitic Christians are literal retards, worshiping a Jewish deity and adhering to a Jewish religion. It doesn't get more retarded than that.

Why do the Jews deny Christ, the logos made flesh, the son of god sent to save mankind? Maybe it is because they serve Satan and are here on earth to help damn as many Christian souls as possible.

>Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie

Dumbfucks like this are allowed to exist.

Jews secretly rape white gentile boys and girls in synagogues across the world

shut up kikes about your fake symbols of oppression whiny screechy kvetching

Are you disagreeing that Jesus was a Jew?

That's a great real life example of "the jew cries out in pain as he strikes you"

done with these fucking kikes

>different religions have conflicting ideas
Gee, didn't see that coming! I thought these masters of tolerance would kno-
>Jew
Of course. He looks like a fucking rat on top of that.

Yes

Giles Fraser is a Jewish convert to Christianity and always slams Christianity.

He needs to fuck off, fucking fat cunt.

He was of Jewish bloodline but he wasn't practicing Judaism.

His disciples were jewish as well and turned away from their old ways and follow him.

Which is why there all died horrible deaths at the hands of... guess who?

I know who.

>cross is oppressive to jews
>jews crucified christian prophet/son of God on cross
>jews can't use + or x in math because how offensive they are

is there any more hateable group of people?

The king said to the girl, “Ask me for anything you want, and I’ll give it to you.” 23 And he promised her with an oath, “Whatever you ask I will give you, up to half my kingdom.”

24 She went out and said to her mother, “What shall I ask for?”

“The head of John the Baptist,” she answered.

25 At once the girl hurried in to the king with the request: “I want you to give me right now the head of John the Baptist on a platter.”

26 The king was greatly distressed, but because of his oaths and his dinner guests, he did not want to refuse her. 27 So he immediately sent an executioner with orders to bring John’s head. The man went, beheaded John in the prison, 28 and brought back his head on a platter. He presented it to the girl, and she gave it to her mother. 29 On hearing of this, John’s disciples came and took his body and laid it in a tomb.

kikes killed the christ

The cross means the semites we crucified.

>guess who?

Jesus could have been Pagan. Not all Palestinians were Jew.

You're 100% right. I actually think there is an IQ requirement. If you don't meet it, you'll simply never get it. You're just lost forever.

Maybe the Gospels are propaganda fictions, and taking them at their word is foolsh and dangerous.

Bonus: the supernatural does not exist.

>he wasn't practicing Judasim

You've never even read the bible. He was a fucking RABBI.

He was a reformer but he was still a jew.

But don't take my word for it, try actually reading the bible, cover to cover, no shortcuts, no cliff notes, nobody telling you what to think or feel or how to wedge it into your narrative..

Great picture. Next time the LARPagans come it will be a lot easier.

*tips

Cool story bro

I bet it really happened

The occupying Romans, because they wouldn't have bothered to ask for permission..

> Rabbi and Teacher are synonymous titles.

Nice try lib shill.

Priest, Rabbi, Teacher are all the same thing they are just different words through different cultures or languages.

CRIES OUT IN PAIN AS HE STABS YOU

>He was a reformer

He was a gud Jew boi and dindu nuffin he been making sacrifices for the Emperor every Sunday about to get his life on track

> The occupying Romans

Nope, it was the jewish authorities who sent for his arrest and demanded his crucifixion.

Pontius Pilate didn't kill jesus, he stepped back from it all and washed his hands, told (((them))) to deal with it.

The Bible states that the Jews are designated by God to rule over the gentiles; like a test sent by God or something. That's why Christians are so torn over whether or not they dislike Jews.

The Jews wrote it all. The Jews killed Jesus. They basically see Jews at the center of it all, so they just don't question them.

The Gospels are propaganda fictions and not history.

>Bonus: the supernatural does not exist.

Keep up that hubris it will get you far in life. The Egyptians devoted 2000+ years to answering the questions of gods, men, and what happens after we die. For them the spiritual components of existence where just as real as a chair or table. If I am looking for answers concerning the divine I would look to them before I consult modern science. Our current culture is hundreds of years old at best and thanks to (((science))) our spiritual aspects have been denied and outright rejected because they do not conform to a specific and incorrect model of reality.

Whatever the facts concerning the Jews are the truth about what types of people they are in the bible for anyone to read.

Almost got me OP. Really activated my almonds.

But now you where a snake shirt... cool transformation dude!

Read some actual hstory of the first century.

The Romans occupying Judea was like the US in the Middle East, with the zealous Jewish sects being like the Muslim terrorists who attack US soldiers, and with Jesus like an Al-Baghdadi or Bin Laden who was going to expel the infdels.

Christianity's origins are ancient (((fake news))), ancient bullshit, ancient Jewish taqiyya, ancient Jesus was a gud boi who dindu nuffin..

This is your counter argument? To claim the gospels as false? Without any supporting evidence in regards as to why they would be false except for:
>hurr really old
>hurr bronze age tribesmen

guys it's not real because it isn't real and I know it isn't real the fact is it isn't real.

Some advice on bantz on this subject for boomer-cucks who say "teh romans killed jebus"

Relate it to today--in occupied Afghanistan, tribal leaders would "cooperate" with the US military and have them target rivals. This is a fact, and it's also a perfect analogy.

The Romans just wanted peace so they could make money. They thought all this religious stuff was extreme fruitcakery and wanted shit calm so they could reap taxes.

>this guy over here the one making trouble?
>[hand-rubbing intensifies] "yess!"

The Jews killed Jesus, they just had the Romans do it.
###########
PART II:
Hot bantz you've never heard:
>Ever seen the ppl taking down nativity scenes? The fucking jews are STILL trying to kill Jesus!

Romans were occupying everywhere, one of the factors that acted as a catalyst to Jesus crucifixtion was the fact that Pilate was trying to avoid another Jewish riot.

>Pilate was trying to avoid another Jewish riot.

And yet Jesus told the ppl to render unto Caesar. The riotous kikes had Jesus killed.

Remember the modern Judaism is pharisaic. Direct ideological lineage from those that Jesus rebuked multiple times in the bible

b-but the Romans killed him, g-goy.

Does this just make anyone else's blood boil? These kikes have grown so bold. We don't kill them or throw them out. And they hate us. We fought a war to save their sorry hides and they hate us. We protect their stolen piece of desert and they hate us. We tolerate their hatred and they turn it right back around on us. It makes me physically ill to think about how awfully complete their treachery has been. I want to tear this faggot apart and feed him to dogs

The anger is righteous.

What sickens me more than the boldness of the Jews is how brainwashed my fellow countrymen are concerning their beliefs and practices. I have tried to explain to multiple people, even catholics, why we should not have Jews in our country, from methods Jordan Peterson has used to various others and all I get back is garbage like "but jesus was a jew".

Its maddening. If Jews want to live in jewland and Jew their fellow tribe members that I could tolerate but to allow them to continue to destroy us from within is insanity. It can't continue forever. God will BTFO sooner or later, he always does.

this

>The riotous kikes had Jesus killed.
That's my point

>NOTICE ME SENPAI!!!!
>I need (you)s
>pay attention to the kindly kike berating you and demanding attention

he's trying to out-jewish the jews. figures

>Then answered all the people, and said, His bloodbeon us, and on our children
Matthew 27:25

Christians are Jews. Whenever they stray from being the Jew's pet Jews they get attacked for it.

archived link, in case anyone wants it - earliest version
archive.fo/NJZQ9

>the Cross is a symbol of oppression

Well no shit Shlomo, that's why they nailed people to it

But crucifixion is a Roman execution method, not a Jewish one. So the cross cannot represent the idea that "Jews were the Christ-killers." If anything, it oppresses Italians, not Jews.

Say this repeatedly while getting increasingly louder and playing this:

youtube.com/watch?v=NINOxRxze9k

> Jesus Christ is Lord
> Jesus Christ is Lord
> Jesus Christ is Lord

>If Jews want to live in jewland and Jew their fellow tribe members that I could tolerate but to allow them to continue to destroy us from within is insanity.
we need to genetic test every fucking person, deport all jews to jewland,
>one drop rule in effect
wall their asses in, NO ONE LEAVES, EVER, no internet, no business interests/investments outside of jewland, and sterilize them all. they can live out the rest of their disgusting rat lives jewing each other in relative comfort and ease and the world will soon be a much better place

Why do jews hate Jesus? Sorry i'm biblically illiterate.

Nigger, the cross was a symbol of oppression across the entire Roman empire. How is this specific to Jews?

Because he called them all greedy hypocrites and ruined their racket by giving salvation to people for free.

lmao are you actually this retarded or just a shill? one never knows with americans...

read the bible, the jews get BTFO a couple times, too many to list, but heres one for you:

39They answered him, “Abraham is our father.” Jesus said to them, “If you were Abraham’s children, you would be doing the works Abraham did, 40but now you seek to kill me, a man who has told you the truth that I heard from God. This is not what Abraham did. 41You are doing the works your father did.” They said to him, “We were not born of sexual immorality. We have one Father—even God.” 42Jesus said to them, “If God were your Father, you would love me, for I came from God and I am here. I came not of my own accord, but he sent me. 43Why do you not understand what I say? It is because you cannot bear to hear my word. 44You are of your father the devil, and your will is to do your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks out of his own character, for he is a liar and the father of lies. 45But because I tell the truth, you do not believe me. 46Which one of you convicts me of sin? If I tell the truth, why do you not believe me? 47Whoever is of God hears the words of God. The reason why you do not hear them is that you are not of God.”

John 8:39-47

People raved that Jesus was the prophecized Messiah after witnessing his miracles
However, Jewish high priests were angered by this because they did not agree and call this blasphemy
Then, Jesus criticized them, and accused them of false teachings for greed.
After these accusations, they had Christ set up demanded for crucifixion

THE HALL OF COST IS A HOAX

QR:

jews believe there will be a messiah who will come down and btfo all jews enemies and make slaves to serve jews (that's you and your children)

ppl pop up from time to time to claim messiah-hood. jesus was hailed as one, but he called for peace, humility, and spiritual reform (taking judaism and deracinating it, making it for all races). They hated him because, with Jesus, Jews are no longer God's chosen.

Also, because they're Jews, and they're paranoid, vicious, and vengeful as fuck (Jesus is said to be boiling in a vat of shit and semen for eternity, for instance). Lovely ppl.

I don't think you understand how much they hate Christ. In all honesty the jew hate and the hate found in other religions for Christ is one of the reasons that pushed me toward my faith in Christ. I read the sermon on the mount and asked myself what type of people could hate a man who speaks such truths? What god could they worship that wants them to hate such a person?

Just look at that fat, formless, globular subhuman. A man-slug, a balding hog, the man looks more like an earthworm or a maggot than a human being.

HOW TO TURN WATER INTO WINE:

>pour a bottle of wine in container
>chop up small cubes of compressed bread and soak in the wine until it all evaporates

now for the trick:
>palm said nasty red bread cubes and wave hand over jug of water, dropping them in

Result: a mixture of water and dehydrated wine sluge, dissolving back into something approaching wine. *not recommended for connoisseurs

Now tell me how he got through all that dialogue without someone else telling him to stfu or saying some other shit? Like let's be realistic for a sec.. he rambles and asks like 10 questions.. someone else would have said something

but jews did kill jesus why do people keep acting as if it has been debunked? either jesus never existed or he was crucified because the jews demanded it.

modern jews believe in the talmud, which was invented by the pharisees who jesus hated, and hate jesus. modern jews are the synagogue of satan who christ said will pretend to be jews but are not jews. all real jews became christians looooong ago, before the disgusting talmus was ever made.

Revelations 3:9
>I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars--I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you.

people back then had morals unlike today, the Jews didnt interrupt because they were scared of Jesus, it was a mixture of hatred and fear, thats why they had him killde

He was crucified by Romans, not Jews. Crucifixion was a Roman execution method.

It was a torture device.

Jews didn't exist in Jesus day.

Matthew 27:20-26King James Version (KJV)

20 But the chief priests and elders persuaded the multitude that they should ask Barabbas, and destroy Jesus.

21 The governor answered and said unto them, Whether of the twain will ye that I release unto you? They said, Barabbas.

22 Pilate saith unto them, What shall I do then with Jesus which is called Christ? They all say unto him, Let him be crucified.

23 And the governor said, Why, what evil hath he done? But they cried out the more, saying, Let him be crucified.

24 When Pilate saw that he could prevail nothing, but that rather a tumult was made, he took water, and washed his hands before the multitude, saying, I am innocent of the blood of this just person: see ye to it.

25 Then answered all the people, and said, His blood be on us, and on our children.

26 Then released he Barabbas unto them: and when he had scourged Jesus, he delivered him to be crucified.

The Romans might have but I don't know if the Jews ever had any sort of morals. They whole of their religion does not encourage a person to acquire the knowledge and wisdom of gods law in order to learn to act correctly. They don't place emphasis on the individual.

The Jews of the past like today try to enforce everything from the outside, they externalize their morals to laws written primarily by man and then try to Jew their own rules.

Kek

All the fucking better, not even Christian, I want to start wearing a cross.

literally king of the jews

So the Jews wanted him dead, but the Romans still killed him. Just because Pilate calls himself innocent, it doesn't actually make him innocent.

Jews must understand that the Star of David is a symbol of oppression for all non Jews.

The word "Jew" did not come into existence until 1775.
biblicisminstitute.wordpress.com/judaica/jew-or-judahite/
Do modern Jews even look like Jesus? I think not.

keked
this

So they shilled the work off to another group who was foreign to their ways. As C3p0 says. "How typical..."

exactly!!! its their way!!
manipulate other nations into doing their dirty work. sounds familiar doesnt it?

What the fuck?
I'll have you know that the Hall of Cost was the most terrible tragedy in Jewelry history!~
Think about the 6 gorillion price tags!

Jesus put himself outside the protection of Roman law. Pilate was purifying the law of Jesus' death by washing his hands.

Oy vey