Film about Overpopulation. WHITES SHOULD HAVE LESS CHILDREN

youtube.com/watch?v=IrXHsg_d1Hw

Hollywood does it again.
In a not so distant future, where overpopulation and famine have forced governments to undertake a drastic "One Child Policy,"
And who are breeding like rats ? Whites of course.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ttDOBBQAY_Y
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doublethink
hooktube.com/watch?v=IrXHsg_d1Hw
hooktube.com/watch?v=ttDOBBQAY_Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=ttDOBBQAY_Y
Correct link

makes me hungry for almonds

btw, this guy was a complete unknown only a few months ago before was invited on to Bill Nye's Netflix show in order for him to convince the audience, who is mainly white, to not have anymore children

We normally don't talk about demographics although that's beginning to change lately. Even prominent geopolitical thinkers are invoking demographics more and more in their reasoning on economics. It's likely demographic decline that's going to doom the EU, not migration, "replacement" or otherwise. Ironically, it's the third world, Africa in particular, that should be focused on not having children due to their inability to feed them. Africa's population is forecast to balloon to 4 billion by 2100. If this happens then nearly 2 billion people will starve to death. If there's one civilization on Earth with the moral and ethical 'right' to increase it's population then it's Europe simply for being able to feed themselves.

But of course it's the people who would attempt to prevent mass starvation by teaching Africans about contraception that are labeled racist and targeted for our social outrage. The billions of skeletons bleaching in the Saharan and equatorial sun don't provoke outrage, however.

what are you talking about? Its very clear that the ones calling for depopulation are the bad guys user

I blame the nig continent.

> we need to have less children to save the environment and keep the country sustainable
> we also need to import millions of shitskins since we're not having kids to sustain population

LIBERAL LOGIC

Pinnacle of German philosophy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doublethink

Bump

I don't know why I gotta keep having to say this but overpopulation is a nonissue in first world nations when most people that live there enjoy a high standard of living. The more well off you are, the less kids you tend to have. Overpopulation is only a problem in Africa and China.

>directed by the guy who made Dead Snow

Illegible

>phone poster

Wait didn't France's president catch a bunch of shit because he said African women were having too many children? So calling out whites for having children = helping to save the world but calling out Africans for having to many children = being racist according to libs. Really activates my amoebias.

Why not ask the races with the highest populations to reduce? Whites are a minority.

Now try to convince a liberal we should stop feeding/start sterilizing overpopulated shitskin countries.

They'll tell you that at some point shitskins will magically stop breeding by themselves at a certain population level so there's no reason to do anything that would stop them.

That'd be racist.

>all the actors are Jewish
>show is actually about exterminating Jews
Could it be /our show/ ????

I'm ready, vigilantism.

>White and Asian population dies
>Black a population rises fucking fast
>Western countries take the blame and promotes anti parenting propoganda
>Culture flips over to fit the subhumans
>Humans die before 2200 because of war and conflict because the niggers are trash

How do we stop this?

>implies African birth rates will drop in the future
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I don't get why they think brown and black people can solve global warming. They can barely farm.

stop giving them views
hooktube.com/watch?v=IrXHsg_d1Hw

hooktube.com/watch?v=ttDOBBQAY_Y

what these number eggheads don't realize about living systems is that they have a limit right? if you have an explosion of deer, tree population dies then wolf population explodes.

same with these niggers. their birthrate will increase but disease will destroy them and hopefully logical european laws will prevent these animals from seeking "refuge" (rapefuge)

>hopefully

Strategy based on hope, user?

Well shit I will too then, I hope the kikes are easy to spot for a chinamen so these slimy parasites can't destroy another people and culture.

Is this secretly racist since blacks have children like crazy?

There literally needs to be campaigns that encourage people in the west to have more children. In fact, the greatest catastrophe the western world is facing is related to demographics and not being able to replace the aging population.

OY VEI ZE CHRISTEN ARE WINNINNNGGGGGGGG

you can bet your scrawny ass we are

things will change it's the natural order. we must be vigilant here though. just like we swung the US to trump in the memewar we'll have to help europe in the future.

in france the youth wanted Le pen the same will be true for italy greece spain etc when they realize enough is enough and german overlord (east german merkel) lust for destruction must be stopped.

until then little girls will bleed, boys will die. but we'll be waiting like emperor konstantine we'll arise from our marble slumber to save europe.

It will change ... just as Rome fell into darkness from the barbarians in the north and the muslims attacked from the south a few centuries later, things worked itself out pretty well 1,000 years later.

The thing is I don't want African kings in Europe just as there were Germanic kings, and I don't want Islam as the new religion replacing christianity like christianity replaced paganism.

Europe must remain European, in mind body and soul.

>implying we're going to hit 11 billion without a series of massive wars and famines knocking us back down to 3 billion

>Genocide everyone living in Africa and South America and leave both continents for wildlife and scientists

Gets rid of nigger and mud person problem,
Drops population significantly therefore reducing climate change.

Two birds with one stone.

>11

It's been 7 billion for 2 decades now, (((somehow))).

It's what happens when you kill off most of the men and boys in wars for the kikes

>Its very clear that the ones calling for depopulation are the bad guys user
Exactly. Its meant to condition you against those who want Africans to have fewer children.
They used whites as the victims in the film so it was easier for you to relate to them.
There is no real need to call for white depopulation as it is happening naturally (that doesn't stop certain kikes like Nye).
But Africans threaten to swallow Europe whole within two or three generations.

WE'RE OVERPOPULATED
WHITES NEED TO STOP HAVING CHILDREN

THERE AREN'T ENOUGH CHILDREN TO PROP UP OUR ECONOMY
IMPORT MORE BROWN IMMIGRANTS

Looks like the movie is showing that population control is immoral

You know they don't get paid per view but for actual viewing time. Viewing them for 1 second and thumbing it down is better than watching it on hooktube