This is the most brutal fucking Beatdown science cold or and George W Bush

This is the most brutal fucking Beatdown science cold or and George W Bush.

Ithe seriously made me reconsider Alex Jones, and I unsunscribed

He CAN NOT RECOVER FROM THIS

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1501279726767.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1501335174175.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

*since Colbert

*yawn*
low energy there Jeb

You cannot deny the brutality of that beatdown dude

>alex jones

what an accomplishment!

Alex Jones is just actin though.
He does not seriously believes in all that satani reptilian globalists bullshit.

He got completely BTFO on his guy that is supposed to be an MTI alumni.

Infowars is just a front to sell supplements and merch to morons.

That's what I'mean saying lol.

Honestly Le Current Year Man cut through Jones like a knife on hit butter - objectively, this cannot be denied

no one is watching your shitty video despite fake views from google, john oliver. go away.

The shit about that doctor guy was funny but tbqh fuck him.

Pretty interesting how he dedicated 22 minutes of a show to AJ.

It's the number one video trending on YouTube right now hahahah

It's OVER bro

"Current year man" talking shit about "Gay Frogs Man".

Both are shit, they're actors paid to "inform" you.

The Kikes are scared. Good.

I would genuinely feel embarrassed to go out in public if I was Jones and just got done watching the video

Alex Jones is just a twitch streamer without the fun of video games.

You're trying too hard.

fucking brutal

You're saying you wouldn't feel embarrassed if someone put you on blast for over 20 minutes and have that video by the number one trending video on YouTube?

You can stop now.

but he's reading a script

>This is the most brutal fucking Beatdown science cold or and George W Bush.

>hide our shame ;_;

>reconsider Alex Jones
But then you'd have to face the reality that you've been worshiping a clown without even understanding what it is he's been rambling about. Furthermore, you'd have to admit that you would have been perfectly happy to keep sucking that clown dick if you hadn't gotten a tip-off from, of all people, Current Year Man.

Do you even use the water filters or do you just chew on them hoping it will deactivate the fluoride atoms?

>Being on Sup Forums means you're a follower of Alex Jones
Hide your self from life.

>mfw

if the left continues being haters, they will continue to fail. alex jones is on top because he is way more entertaining. all they do when they try to smear him is give him free exposure. they need to provide a better product (they wont). they will continue to bitch. they already talked about him on the daily show. its a circle jerk, theyre mad because hes a self-made maverick and theyre the losers.

>people still don't get that Alex Jones is playing a character
I don't get it, he even admits it himself. It's part of the whole spectacle of his show. How do people not understand this?

Calm down i know leftyPol hates celebs and has been pushing the celeb hate for a week now. But you don't need to try this hard, most people like alex for his antics and memes not his news. Also Alex is a Jew soo...

He doesnt believe in the reptillian bullshit in his act either. He used it against david icke just to try make himself look more credible.

"I dont believe the reptile stuff like you dave, im only into things i can prove."

(When he cant prove any of that either.)

Nice link faggot

/thread, the new raiding tactics are weak to push hate on individuals that helped Trump get elected. Also have you noticed how these new skills respond to every other post and end up posting over 40 posts in there own thread.

Kek another hitpiece that'll just improve Alex Jones' brand

Liberals just can't let up the opportunity to tell other liberals are dumb conservatives are

Image in 50 years when scientists release the information that he is right.

Meanwhile infowars probably has more viewers than that buck toothed stinky Brit. He's just salty that Alex Jones is twice the entertainer he is.

Wow. One CIA asset talking negatively about another CIA asset. What did they mean by this? I suppose people are still in denial about Alex Jones being Bill Hicks and they desperately want to believe the disinfo he consistently shills.

damn well if you unsubbed ill unsub too then were brethren here in Sup Forums :)

TWO SCOOPS

>bring up news
>intentionally misrepresent it using outlandish exaggerations and metaphors
>allow small pause and train audience to laugh derisively
>go to next news before they can think about it rationally
>repeat for 23 minutes
what's it like knowing those who you look up to think you're a stupid trainable dog?

Alex Jones is and idiot and John Oliver is a cuck.

Decisions, decisions...

>Show my dad an Alex Jones clip
>"He's right, but he takes it a little too far"

He doesnt believe this stuff, then whats the point? The people who listen to him believe it. Are all these listeners ironically tuning in everyday for four hours?

An acceptable response.

>Alex Jones sells vitamins with his label on it
>thats bad
>taking money from Time Warner to produce content is good
>Alex Jones is badman

Your dad is a cuck

I really don't care what he said about AJ, this smarmy turd is so intensely annoying that I simply can't watch it.

The Jon Oliver show is actually 20 seconds long multiplied into a 23 minute show.

Your question is silly.

Hes a charlatan...

Does he believe the human animal hybrids?
Oh right, he does and shows articles to wake people up...
Does he believe Hilary was and is sick as hell?
Oh right, he does and shows his audience videos to wake people the fuck up.
Does he believe in the COG plan?
Does he believe that fluoride is bad for us?
Does he believe...?
Does he believe...?

Alex is just an actor. He appeals to a certain group of NEET's.

I've never heard of this Jones guy but after watching this and reading a bit about him I realize that he is crazy and needs to be shut down! Oliver SLAMMED this fear mongering conspiracy nut snake oil salesman!! ALEX JONES BTFO.

You realize this is the same hypocritical faggot Brit who consistently whined about Trump dodge taxes and then used the same loophole to buy a $10 million apartment in NYC?

The same cuckold Brit who had direct contact with and was instructed by the Clinton campaign to run pro Hillary, anti Trump pieces?

Fuck off shill

Lol he didn't do anything.

A Trump assassination will cause a movement similar to the one they accidently created that despises them.

War is coming. HRC, DWS, and others have committed treason, and deserve to hang. They would rather others die, and liberals are their huckleberrys. The shit ain't stopping until we get a civil war. Buy ammo.

Alex Jones is hilarious. I check him out from time to time. He's totally a character, but I like the character. No one here takes him all that seriously but apparently this Oliver guy does! He did call out the deep state 10 years before it was common knowledge...and a bunch of other shit. He has passion and guts. John Oliver is just sort of a garden variety spineless predictable unfunny shill for the mainstream media memes.

It's the same reason we used to watch the daily show, or Colbert. They were funny.

It'd be funny to watch him dissect this board, but you fags would start sending him death threats.

I use the supplements and drink the coffee 10/10 all round

/thread

>current year man decided to take a semi-fictional show and pick it apart for internet points

Why do you Americans keep taking our unfunny trash rejects that don't even get a stand up gig here?

No really why do you do this? John Oliver is a scummy brummy that should be nailed to a cross and then burned alive, can't stand the smug cunt.

Trying to hurt Alex Jones using logic is like trying to raid Sup Forums

You're just pissing into an ocean of piss.

Its called low hanging fruit

correlation implies causation yes

The fact that the MAINE STREET MEAT EATER keeps bringing up Sandy Hook when talking about Alex Jones only leads me to believe that Alex Jones is right about it.

Is this bait? Besides his shit for brain audience of emo 13 year old SJWs I really don't know who would take this serious. In the long run it will just bring more people to his channel and for many of them it will begin the redpill progress. That's how I ended up here ffs

Remember when the Billy Bush tape came out during the election and everyone thought Trump was toast? Most people perceived this as the MSM/DNC opening a trap door under Trump, sending him down into a pit of shit, but what actually happened was that the MSM/DNC climbed down into the shit to wrestle Trump. They put themselves in a position where they were suddenly down on his playing field trying to wrestle a mad man who was born in the shit, molded by it.

"Because you'd be in jail."

John Oliver just made the exact same mistake with Alex Jones.

We like Alex jones because he's entertaining you retarded shills not because we actually worship celebrities the way you do.
It's utterly hilarious that you think discrediting our "leaders" will work. Fucking boomer retards LOL.

Or, it might be something he's supported that is so stupid and insane that it's easy to discredit him by mentioning it.

I said it on Sup Forums but the Alex Jones segment last night seemed pointless to me, because the only people I can think of that wouldn't already know all that about Alex is people that have either never heard of the man before or only knew his name. Anyone that has even just a cursory knowledge of the man knows the things he's said or the stuff he sells.

It just felt like a filler episode.

Let's have some proof, leaf.

And more people will go check out Alex Jones and give him more views. Also they spent like $300+ on Infowars life products for one 20 minute bit.

Anyway, I just know that tomorrow when Alex is back from Hawaii he's going to go crazy about this segment and it'll be very entertaining

Oh noes it's a trending video on YouTube. What ever shall our humble water filter salesman do with all this exposure and attention?