Why does the media push White + Black racemixing the hardest in comparison to White + Asian, White + Middle Eastern...

Why does the media push White + Black racemixing the hardest in comparison to White + Asian, White + Middle Eastern, and White + Latino?

to demoralise white men and to stigmatize white women. the fact is that such couplings rarely happen and rarely last.

Every single night if I turn the TV on I have to see commercials featuring a white woman with a non-white (usually black) male.

It is experimental brainwashing and racial antagonism on a massive scale.

This.

In real life, if a guy in blonde haired and blue eyed, he automatically gets his lifetime supply of pussy when he turns 14.

BMWF is just a meme.

Because the blacks were enslaved by the whites. Whites are redeemed by giving their wives to the blacks.

Exactly.

I live in Commiefornia, and even BM/WF pairings here are still very rare. Even when they do happen, the woman is trashy as fuck 90% of the time.

WM + Non-white females are usually the most common interracial pairings.

>if a guy in blonde haired and blue eyed, he automatically gets his lifetime supply of pussy when he turns 14.

Fuck off retard. Why am I fucking virgin?? You dont know what the fuck you're talking about dip shit

White women prefer blacks than Latinos, Arabs and Asians. Because blacks are natural alphas. It is natural for a female to look for an alpha, the tv shows what would happen in nature.

>In real life, if a guy in blonde haired and blue eyed, he automatically gets his lifetime supply of pussy when he turns 14.

This is not true among white people in the US. If you are white, getting hot white girls is about being attractive, funny, and having something going for you. Girls aren't specific about hair and eye color.

You put blonde/blue eyes on a pedestal because you live in Brazil where people want to be as white-appearing as possible.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Basically if they can push this pairing then all the rest will work.

They don't need to push anything else, white women are the most wanted females and black men are least wanted males.

Not true. I see way more WF-Arab Male and WF-Latino Male than WF-Black Male pairings.

Cry baby

It triggers the most people. And it's not just a meme, white people have been insecure about black men stealing their women far before TV or magazines or the internet. Shit, look into the history of lynchings in the south, a lot of it was sparked because of interactions between white women and young black men. Look into the popularity of Shakespeare's Othello. BBC has always been on the white man's mind for some reason. It's not a recent phenomena at all and it's strange that this genetic insecurity isn't present in any other race except white men. WHY?

Being super white generally put a man near the top os sexual desirability.

Byt thats not a universal rule. Maybe you're a fatass. Or you stink, is poor or whatever. There are a lot of factors that can drag you down.

Also, you need to consider the fact that you're american (probably), and in your country there are (still) plenty white people to go around, so

Dilute the genepool of the smartest, and therefore, least easily controlled race.

Bc Jews hate us. Also it is a thing recently but not ad bad as kikes want us to believe.
t. wmaf racemixer

You clearly don't have baby blue eyes. Bitches loves blue eyes.

That's not true Latinos are too low for white women. Their Asian heritage makes them less masculine.

Your perspective is invalid because it's from a 3rd world monkey country that shits itself if someone has light brown eyes

Lol, Asian men are worse, trust me. I know so many insecure Asian markets.

Fastest way to reduce white IQ

Not here just online and in Korea. Japanese love whypipo.

My eyes are blue faggot

Because black ruins white the most and blacks are the biggest subhuman race so it pushes the bestiality thing.

But at the end of the day only real sluts and trash withe girls end up with blacks tho, most of them find them pretty bad looking and disgusting.

japanese are cuck

>the fact is that such couplings rarely happen and rarely last.
Not in the south eastern part of the US. I see it every day. With an equal mix of land whales and hot little mudsharks.

How did she get blacked?

Actually they are starting to push for more immigration into Japan, make of that what you will.