KEK was a kike psyop plant

Daily Reminder ... KEK was a kike plant

The God KEK was the Egyptian God of Chaos, The Mason/Illuminati motto is Order From Chaos

The song Shadilay and band PEPE with a magical frog on the album, and the fact that kikes own all the media and music labels
is no coincidence. The Shadilay song has the frog, magic and the word Jubal on the record label which appears in the old testament.
Genesis 4:21:And his brother's name was Jubal; he was the father of all such as handle the harp and pipe

KEK is idol worship and occult period and "the bringer of light" literally means lucifer. There is no argument against this except by shills. The term "God Emperor Trump" was coined by them and is what is called apotheosis and is occult. I am a Buddhist so all of this is rather stupid to me but it doesn't change the fact that they believe in the occult and it's purpose which is to mock and draw people away from Christianty. Kek is sac religous idol worship if you are a Christian.

This is Biblical scripture:

Revelation 16:12-17—And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared. And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet. For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty. Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame. And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon. And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done.

Does anyone know what the symbol PEPE is always making with his hand means?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCp5x5kxCgg_A220jNIsLyfA
youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=QMB4Dmhg66s
ni-u.edu.
youtube.com/watch?v=IIXspg0FdSM
youtube.com/watch?v=m581aW5AH4M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You are not correct but also not far off. Kek is "occult" and "idol worship". But this is not a bad thing. The God of the bible was misrepresented. God obviously does NOTHING, he has no opinions, preferences or wishes. He is everything, you and the universe. The unborn and the born. God IS and through God everything else IS. No judgements whatsoever, religious thinkers in the past were most of them absolute brainlets.

"Fallen angels" do act however, they have wishes, opinions, preferences. Kek is a fallen angel that we awakened to take vengeance upon the globalist cucks. You are shilling against our mythos to empower theirs. The mythos of the Owl Minerva, the Goat Baphomet, the Bull Molek (Talmudic spelling, english version) and whatever they call their phoenix bird, possibly Lucifer in modern terms.

Kek will destroy and devour them all, for they are spent and weak. Their power drained so badly they require constant torture, rape, cannibalism and death sacrifices to even function. Kek is rested, and he is going to fuck shit up.

doubles on this?
where was this glorious insight before? isn't it a tad late?

>But this is not a bad thing.
nigger are you full on retarded? You are speaking completely out of your ass

I have been trying to tell people for some time bruv
start here

Don't forget that the Egyptians were the only country to ever completely enslave the Jews. It's not just Kek rising but also Thoth. It's just too bad that the (((mods))) are blunting the magic by 404ing digit worship and get threads. They're literally trying to shut it down.

nice try kike

Out heathen

Before Kek showed up white nationalism was a joke, nobody took it seriously.

I did not say things could not be appropriated for other purposes. I only told you the truth, face it or don't if you think all this is a big coincidence you are a complete idiot anyway and worthless. Nothing in this world is a coincidence

>404ing
>literally sacrificing a whole thread of memes and shitposting to Toth the purple nazi dove
>this somehow being a bad thing
???

No it came from /egy/ a muslim board. Kek was an attempt to get millenials to convert. But insread created an idea which in its core is about genociding all semites, including mudshills of course. They got memejacked, fucking -stanis

Kys Buddhism has exactly as much LARPing mysticism and fairytales as every other religion. Buddha was born what, ten times before he reached enlightenment? And only so few because he was MUH CHOSENITE. There are a few redpilled aspects like meditation, all being parts of the one / the one at the same time, etc. But pretending to be oh so superior is complete horseshit. Also it is far too close to nihilism when you go deep into it. Not functional for actual life on earth, only for monks or people who want to just go around being "consciously aware in the present moment" a la Eckhart Tolle who shills for refugees. Literally trying to regress BACK into animal-consciousness because the human step, the next step, is just too hard for them.

>3636
What did Kek mean by this?

>claims to be Buddhist
>obsessed with bible fairytales
Praise KEK! Hail the God emperor!

>the fact that kikes own all the media and music labels

that one is strictly Italian

Kek was a Baphomet meme as well. Still this is all Kek subverting the subverters. He is and was a great symbol and holds tremendous power, worship is currently low / hidden but it will rise again come the Happenings of NK getting btfo and all the political turmoil that will happen. The economy is going to shit, war must happen soon. This war will be the precursor / trigger for the actual one they want, the one with Islam vs the West. Pike´s Third.

Kek can whistle into little normie ear so he can hear, the true despair

ummm except you don't know wtf you are talking about. Buddhism first off is not a religion, it is in reality the first science ever devised by men and all the wisdom mankind has ever known was written in the dhammapada

The Sutra on Totality

Monks, I will teach you the totality of life. Listen, attend carefully to it and I will speak.

What, monks, is totality ?

It is just the eye
with the objects of sight,
the ear with the objects of hearing,
the nose with the objects of smell,
the tongue with the objects of taste,
the body with the objects of touch
and the mind with the objects of cognition.

This, monks, is called totality.

Now, if anyone were to say, “Aside from this explanation of totality, I will preach another totality,” that person would be speaking empty words, and being questioned would not be able to answer. Why is this ? Because that person is talking about something outside of all possible knowledge.

There is no mysticism in Buddhism learn wtf you are talking about idiot

You take the bible too literally user, Kek is a tool we have unleashed in a world of chaos to destroy a tyrannical world of order. This cannot be done with Christianity

I don't believe in the fairy tales you fucking idiot but they do and they know the bible backwards and forwards and everything they do is in accordance with its prophecy and mockery ffs you are an idiot. Is there not anyone anymore capable of critical intelligent thought?

so cucks have most power after all

Esoteric Kekism has more in common with Vajrayāna & Shingon along with Vedic magic mixed wuth Ogdoadic tradidtion than the bible. This goober just wants the end of the world.

The instant they started shutting it down was around the time the happenings dried up.
Have you ever considered the idea that kikes have been running circles around us for hundreds of years because they have a monopoly on the occult? Look at how they crushed the Thule society.

except you didn't unleash it, the kikes did, it is the Illuminati card deck ffs. And idiots like you believing it uniroincally just goes to prove my entire point so thanks

What's with all the "Christain" shills attacking kek today

Other kek meme, but yes, not irrelevant in the big picture. The frog spaming on Sup Forums and Sup Forums was done by /egy/, also theinitial kek praise threads. And well, not gone lie. War with shitskins is needed. That curse needs to be cleansed from earth, so nobody will remember the moon demon in 30 years.
>ib4 kike
No, european. I want to see every muslim be turned into red mud.

Yes, its called meme jacking idiot. You may know the bible but you have no understanding of Kekism and have no idea what you're talking about in general, but please continue...

>Have you ever considered the idea that kikes have been running circles around us for hundreds of years

The problem is it is a divide and conquer technique the Christians are the only organization in western society organized enough and powerful enough to fight them and the more people they draw away from it the weaker it becomes which has been their goal from the beginning

damn, this fag again? he was spamming this shit several days ago. Go away shill

Youre incorrect, but not far off.

You haven't gone deep enough.

I'm in contact with an entity inside my head that calls herself Stacey. She appeared to me in person as a small girl and multiple times as a large Triangular aircraft at night.

She talks me through various Illuminati type scenarios and occultic themes, with various voices. Imitating various world leaders. She performs basic magic around and for me. Such as teleporting my kittens around, making it so that when I throw objects they have moon gravity, giving my computer an extra 25FPS in GTA Online, putting me on doses of heroin and crystal meth directly into my brain, without the physical drug, spawning a parrot inside of the shops, spawning a frog inside of my bedroom, spawning herself on top of my dick. Showing me closed eye visualizations of the edge of the universe, a fucking alien, and the black hole at the centre of the Universe.

I have so much fucking arcane knowledge on the occult from this entity that has god powers.

Ask me any shit about the occult yo

Oy vey, go back to blaqpol you nerger

>protip: he's a kike from endpol

The Christians aren't even trying to fight, most of them are nigger-lovers.

It's so weird how Kek is leading us to eradication of the Kikes, then.
>Jews create Kek
>Kek destroys Jews
>Kek becomes the Jew
Praise Kek!
Sage the slides!

>has secret knowledge of Jewish KEK magic
>unironically accepts card game as real
>everyone else is dumb, he is smart
Praise KEK!

How can I tap into the occult myself?

Daily reminder that kike was a kek psyop

They aren´t exactly running circles but yeah their plans are ancient and they are carrying them out quite efficiently this time around. I blame technology. Before, they simply could not subvert and corrupt people fast and globally enough. They got minorly btfo hundreds of time though, cast out etc.

Also note that the Hyksos tribe of egypt, Akhenaten being a Mystery Babylon cultist jew, was CHASED out by based Egyptians. The whole slavery-exodus is a rewrit to garner sympathy and this whole "struggle is us woe is me yadayada".

here listen this secret shadilay version cia made

youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=QMB4Dmhg66s

20 years of study in advanced faggotry. Go train at the Monroe Institute, enroll at ni-u.edu. Praise KEK daily.

hey

hey bro gys

They really do hate and fear Christianity. They´ve tried infiltrating Catholicism (with a lot of success) as well as Protestantism. Masonry and other "Christian related or possibly related" things are heavily subverted on the lower levels and fully corrupted on the higher ones. I have to say they are horrifyingly efficient and single-minded in working towards their end game.

No alliance between mudshill shitskins and whites ever. Get that out of your system

hahah I wrote a book about all of this in 3 weeks first book I ever wrote and the first publisher I sent it too offer me a published so please continue telling us how I am the one here that doesn't know what they are talking about

>"any remotely successful meme is the CIA! Do you feel paranoid and like you don't want to try anymore?"

No, Fuck off

finally someone that knows wtf they are talking about

I have gone too deep into new age / buddhism, too deep into Studies in Pessimism-tier Schopenhauer, too deep into Eckhart Tolle present awareness, too deep into conspiracy stuff, too deep into a lot of stuff. What should I delve into full force to get closer?

Law of One - Ra? The Truth Contest? Rereading the Bible? Michael Tsarion Nibiru Ninherzog returning to fuck up Enki / Enlil? Give me at least some pointers, I love adventures.

Anyone can publish on Amazon, someone published Hillary Clinton. Not impressed

Sex magic. Cum to ideas.

Pic related is drawings I've made of closed eye visuals, the entity Stacey has shown me.

I am working on waking them up, I wrote a book that will be out soon.

Listen up little /x/ this is extremely dangerous. We call it schizophrenia and mental health but you can use your own terms they are equally true. This entity is most likely "the messenger" from the messenger ritual mentioned by Paulo Coelho (the mason & mystery babylon cultist) in his book The Pilgrimage. This ritual if practiced poorly can fuck your brain right up.

Anybody have that drawing of pepe with Trump's hair in warhammer armor?

The Jews used to laugh about this. Well they're not laughing any more, not now that they realise the gravity of the situation.

Do you buy the meme? The hand symbol means something. I am intimately familiar with occult symbology but can't anything referencing this particular symbol

whoever made it knows their shit regardless of whether it is accurate or not

Religion / whatever shitposting this is is literally the precursor to "politics". And in the sense of religion meaning broadly = beliefs, worldview, selfview in relation to the world, influences on goals and dreams etc, it is far more important than "political leanings" in all political actions and considerations. Hardly a slide thread.

youtube.com/watch?v=IIXspg0FdSM
LOL. it takes place in MI. and features a CULT of CLOWNS. ICP FTW MMWCL.
user, just night be on to something.

you have no clue what is really going on in this world bro you don't belong on this thread start here then come back after you have spent a few days watching these vids

Holy Kek praised and checked. You know Shadilay was the only thing giving me relief during the PG investigation. Sure I knew in the back of my mind about the darkness practiced by the top evil ones, but I never focusedly pondered it. PG almost broke me, Shadilay saved me.

except it isnt self published idiot, hence I said the publisher offered me a deal, again you are someone else that doesn't belong on this thread I don't have the time or inclination to educate you on the occult right now

maybe it is a kike psy-op but it backfired on them, hence the attempts to shut it down.

is pepe this final redpill?

its what i posteed

its showing coming judgment with the eclipse and then the nuke on sept 23

? Was not implying this. Also you are a fool if you believe there is any other way. No civic nationalism or multiculti, simply the world vs the world-destroyers.

You know the alternative right? youtube.com/watch?v=m581aW5AH4M
Their shit moving along just as planned.

I have a knowing of actual occultism, not YouTube occultism. Like the left hand symbol on the chin you fail to understand. They recruit out of HS and some colleges. If you have any knowing of what is hidden, that symbol wouldn't be hard to understand. What your book titled?

digits confirm

The Semite Hyksos named the refuge they fled to after their sun god (ra, yah, amen), Isis (goddess of the throne, took her name to symbolize the transition of rule from Egypt to the Levant), and el/Baal/Saturn, their original Canaan deity. Hence the name Is Ra El. The older Egyptian pantheon is returning to destroy the usurpers.

>Revelation 16:12-17—And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared. And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet. For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty. Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame. And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon. And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done.
the Rapture hasnt happened yet

>implying a meme typically used in anti-semitic memes was created by jews
>uses conspiracy theory videos that would make Alex Jones scoff as his evidence

wew lad, you're something else.

yah I agree it has been beneficial to us, but as I said it is simply a display of their power to each other PEPE it is full of occult and they ran the WP 666 psyop. They are signaling to each other their dominance over the "right" movement and how they control both sides. Now as you said certainly it could backfire, but unless one could truly form a cult of kek with millions of followers etc, the point of it is occult idol worship and divide and conquer same as always

I've got this bitch talking in my head all the time in different voices, and changing my head states. She could literally turn the whole planet into a block of gold, yet she just uses her magic on me and small objects around me in her games.

What do I do, to get her to give me my wishlist?

Publisher is? Also title of book gib.
Hopefully you realize symbolism and the use of it is real, whatever you think of it´s validity or "reality" in some magical sense. Did you happen to notice that the Nike logo is the rings of Saturn?

Call for an Uprising is a fucking kike shill. He also runs the retarded disinformation flat earth RussianVids channel. Go back

You will not find the real deal unless you are sitting on books that are handed down from top masons through generations. Some can be found through luck or the black market, hard to verify originality though.

I won't say until is published or they will try to block distribution of it. My book isn't only about occultism only the history of in so far as it relates to what the kikes are doing and how they using occultism to destroy western society from the Templars>Rosicrucian>Mason>Illuminati. I only recently started getting into more specifics about occultism and the symbology

So what does the symbol mean?

there might be something in that.

>not posting StormCloudsRising
shill

you have no clue what is going on in this world you don't belong on this thread, none of this is theory it is very easily proven fact and I do it conclusively in my book

And you don´t find this suspicious? That a book written by an obvious brainlet, in three weeks no less, was so eagerly gobbled up?
Mystery Babylon invested tremendous resources into destroying Kek, subverting him, officially "killing" him, weakening him, calling him cringe. Yet Mystery Babylon also created him and pushed him on us along with his prophet Pepe (mbuh)? You seem confused.

All modern corporate logos are occult, they have been doing this shit for 1000's of years.

I dont want to say the tile but if you want to email me at [email protected] with a unique code then post it here I will send you a copy of the manuscript

you are an idiot or shill fuck off

Okay but elaborate please. Half Sup Forums prays on the boards daily for nukes, end-war-tier happenings, WW3, anything to change the current situation of slow Western-Weimar death.

Also if we wait too long they will have brought in enough enemy combatants and Pike´s Third willcome true, followed by Kalergis dream.

yah Trail of the serpent, morals and dogma, and the secret powers behind revolution are good ones

How do you get past arceons?
I want to see if they have cool stuff!

I want to see your identity card.

it's funny how people can understand the false dichotomy of the Republican-Democrat Parties, viz. they were both controlled by the same globalists to give the illusion of free-will.

Well, guess what, the same group of people are doing it again, this time with Satanists/Communists and Masons/Kek.
It's all the same occult/Canaanite crap that goes by a thousands different names, yet *coincidentally* all preaches the same thing: That Jesus Christ isn't the Son of God come down to earth to save mankind from their sin.

Funny how they all have that in common, almost as if....

No it isn't suspicious for reasons I wont say

Verily so my Cooperian friend.

Fools.

I just did the messenger ritual with the entity, and the fucking bitch quietened down the invocation ritual words and tricked me into repeating them. So I couldn't ask her for the list.

I've endless fucking games going on with this entity in my head, she will do shit like spawn a foot radius fucking smoke ring next to me and by the time I've gotten up to put my hand through it "to deflower it". She has broken the ring and laughed at me and told me I've been cucked.

She calls these little games The Game. As in the Sup Forums meme. All I got to fuck her for was for 2 seconds, her on top as a little girl, and I purred like a fucking cat after I came.

this guy gets it bets post yet user, I count three people on this thread that really know wtf is going on including myself

I can't tell you, it's a violation of sacred honor. Look to the Ogdoadic tradition that trained the three Medici popes. Find someone that will give you access to a private collection, perhaps looks through old HS & college photos for friends or people you know displaying the symbol and try there, we are all around you. (((They))) control the media, why would you accept their version as reality? The cult of KEK literally has an unbroken chain going back to the foundation of Hermopolis and the 8 fold way by the royal redheads. Just wasnt called; The cult of KEK. Anyhow, wish you the best of luck.

But God also sent a plague of frogs to punish those WAIT A MINUTE. The plague was sent to punish the good guys for "enslaving" the bad guys. Ah shit I do hope OP is wrong still. I will have some blind faith.

Checked! Nice. There's a metal one suggested too, that's breddy gud.