If he knew what he was really doing

Wouldn't he just initially hire the right people instead of firing so many?

i think he just wants to quit

>i think he just wants to quit

He probably will when a real crisis comes up and he's scared like a bitch that he is.

i think he just wants to quit

Are there companies that hire the correct people 100% of the time? I think you're inflating Trump to what you assume his supporters think of him.

Oh wait, this is a pointless thread made by snowflakes for snowflakes.
Saged and will ignore.

Who the fuck cares?

>he's trying to help the lowly US!! He needs not give a crap. He's rich and his whole fampi is taken care of

When?

I don't necessarily want to defend all of Trump's choices, but he hasn't been in any political position before. If anyone thought every choice made was going to be perfect they were just high on the election win. He seems to be correcting his initial mistakes though, like cutting CIA aid to the Syrian rebels and reversing what he can about the Obama legacy.

He took the drain the swamp thing too seriously and now is trying to drain all of America of its inherit swampiness. Given him pace, he'll get around to fixing the deep schisms and corruption within the government around 2050.

The whole fucking staff is falling apart. I don't even think they'll make it to the end of their term as an administration.

He didn't hire the "right" people fordf because he knew they would start picking off the right people. Hence his vp choice.

It's all a game, again the powers at be are fucking savage remember what happened to jfk after his speech to expose the corruption and overtaking of the government? Bam right to the fucking head.

You have to play smart or you're gonna get killed

That is like asking a grandmaster why he lets his pawns get taken. Checkmate is the only thing that matters, not how you move your pieces.

He has literally ZERO political experience.

Why would you expect him to understand politics?

ITT a bunch of uninformed, lazy people with no knowledge of the working world when you have a management team that expects anything more then their counterparts who pay 10$ an hour to their employees.

>Are there companies that hire the correct people 100% of the time?

Compare Obama 2009 to Trump 2017.

Notice anything? Any mass firings that make the news every couple of weeks m8?

Draining out the swamp my man. Gotta work through the shit before you find the gems

GOP including Trump is the swamp.

The problem is the people he surrounds himself with are either bought off, too insane, or not insane enough. Its like he still thinks hes doing the apprentice.

I also noticed that Obama sure didn't get much done in the first few months either.

>Wouldn't he just initially hire the right people instead of firing so many?

he seems to be controlling the media with his hiring drama

That's because the media ignored anything Obama did.

I think he just brought in a bronx brawler to take out an establishment rino! Damn!

>I also noticed that Obama sure didn't get much done in the first few months either.

>Stimulus
>Lilly Led act
>hate crimes expansion
>fixing all the government positions bush fucked over

Yeah nothing!

>That's because the media ignored anything Obama did.

Obama is one of the greatest presidents ever.

I doubt the Trumpster knows how to play chess.

Oh look, obama leaf is taking a vacation to the states!

He's just realizing that campaigning and ultimately winning the presidency was easy but governing is much harder and he's in way over his head.

yeah, he really united this country.

>muh 5D chess

and because of that his country elected a retard,mmmh?

if he was so good, why the democrats lose after he left the power?

Did the number of scoops of ice cream Obama had also make international headlines for a week?

Obama and his administration were paid off globalist shills who just sat back and funneled in money.

Of course there's no fighting, because they were not fighting the swamp

When will this 4D chess meme end?

>dijon
>two scoops
The media reports every breath presidents take

In 2020, or perhaps later

this is fucking retarded

At the very least up to 2020, assuming nothing happens to shorten his term. And then if dems prolapse their useless assholes once again and put forth some corporate shill devoid of a single modicum of charisma, up to 2024.

Granted I am sure there would be enough troglodytes where even if Trump does happen to lose in 2020, that too was somehow 4D chess. Evidently politics now is simply religiously sticking to one side, filtering out anything negative, we're seeing it loud on clear for the left on basically any news media sites, and here and the_cuckold for the right.

Explain in detail your experience at managing a large organization with hire/fire power discretion.
Then I might give your opinion some slight consideration.
Faggot.

Look at that smug look. Chess is probably too much of a child's game for him now

You first