Where Are All The Good Guys Hiding? Well, Sup Forums where the fuck are they...

Where Are All The Good Guys Hiding? Well, Sup Forums where the fuck are they? Why are all the guys mediocre video-gaming playing man-children?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4t7I00Ws6X4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>the man god put aside for me
AHHAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAH

What a fucking case of suicide at 35 because my princess syndrome wasn't properly squashed at age 5.

I don't know, Paco. How's the weather down there?

Those "mediocre" guys will look great when she is 35 still single, and has a couple dozen cats...

I mean, besides my oneitis if we're being real I basically perceive all woman I can get as mediocre.

*women

>over 24
>wants to marry
Yeah, not gonna happen sweetheart

Makes me feel good because I've completely given up women. I've looked at relationships fail left and right my entire life and see people whore around as well, that shit isn't for me. I don't want an ex-whore or a failed relationship, so no white children for me.

For every guy like you and I that stays single, that's one more roastie who will die alone, and it makes me smile. My ex bitch did a fucking number in me and turned me into such a cold, stoic bastard. There is no evil like a fucking woman.

Definitely not hiding on pol that's for sure. Although I'd love to smash that

I can see where she is coming from.. a lot of women who aren't sluts or gold diggers fall into this category... the problem is she doesn't realize a 100% perfect man doesn't exist and that she'd have to work for a relationship to be near perfect. Sad she'll probably die alone.

>the problem is men
>not my shitty entitled unrealistic expectations

top kek, I meet this women IRL all the time. they are SO fucking delusional.

This. Loud and fucking clear senpai. Cunts wouldn't know a decent man if he ran them over.

so.... she has a little 9 month old nigger and she is looking for Chad $$$ bags to pay for it?

meh I'll fuck her younger sister thanks for the laugh 28 year old slut.

>unwitting robot

>I'll fuck her younger sister
fuck, okay if you want
but even a girls sister being a coalburner is enough to make her not wife material right?

>wanting niggers in your family

good one OP. i actually found that comment last week and laughed hard. laughed harder after the thumbs up.

What is funny is that the video is titled: Why I remained a VIRGIN. so if that 28 year old is a virgin then i feel extra sorry for her.

She's already on the decline. Enjoy dying alone you washed up cunt.

Confirmed single for life. All I had to do was hear her voice.

youtu.be/4t7I00Ws6X4

>butthurt boy
Here's a thing: the more resolute you are about never playing the game again, the more clearly and loudly you are announcing "I lost."
A man needs control, needs what he says and what he does to match perfectly. A devious player or a selfish tantrum thrower can be as 'alpha' as he wants, but he can't be the man of the house.
Because those fuckers fold under the sort of pressure a woman needs a man to help her through.
All your gripes about women apply to all humans, weakness, cowardice, treachery, nobody has a deadlock on that, they are human flaws.
Go be that manchild if you want but don't blame women for it. The manchild life involves missing out on some stuff, wanting to have it both ways is toddler-tier.

>unironically using pua terms
die already

>because I travel so much I meet so many great guys
>who I let fuck me in the ass within the first 3 hours I meet them

you can see the smile on her face when she says it, like she's just reminiscing of all the times she's got gangbanged by Chad and his bros in her company-paid hotel room. top fucking kek what a slut.

ya blew it, that one simple mistake means nobody on the internet will never aint ever take you seriously forever. pack it up, you are finished.

>There is no evil like a fucking woman.

just quoting this part for posterity

>Faggot: The Post
Typical beta "HURR ITS NOT DA WOMENS FAULT" drivel. Ass kissing beta males don't get to speak to ascended men like myself. Be gone, cuck.

I hate women

So you blame the parents, or the culture?
She does sound like a mean old lady already.
Thinking she could start a match-making service because she meets people she could set up...jeez...match making is about knowing people enough to tell if two would be good FOR each other. You don't match a playboy with a devout conservative, no matter how well they look in a photo or how much money he has.
I know all the bitter, resentful failures get a charge out of thinking of her dying alone, but it's kinda sad that they will too and both sides blame the other.

she has fucked entire squads and now wants a hard working beta with chad-esque good looks.

She will either marry some "mediocre" guy or burn coal.

such is the story of current year.

A girl that good looking could have had the best of chads in terms of personality and kindness, but she didn't want that. She wanted to play games.

>my ex bitch did a fucking number in me
>no evil like a fucking woman
sounds like she tore you a new asshole there user. sure that was a woman?

begone cuck.

sounds like the point of her video is to not slut around if girls are still searching for a great man for a long term relationship(marriage, she's religious)

>i need a roastie's approval to be a big boy
I hope you're just baiting and you aren't actually that pathetic.

why are we not trolling the girl in the comment that is 28 and probably already hit the wall

I know this fucking feel, I miss having a girl sometimes but how I've seen a lot of women act in the two years since my last relationship has disgusted me.

Beta?
If you conflate being a selfish baby-man with being alpha life has some really nasty, empty stretches ahead for you.
As long as you're ok with that.

I've seen similar faggots attempt to rationalize military men getting cheated on whilst deployed, in some cases even divorced and rinsed of all their monetary worth.

Bingo, you can hear it in the way she phrases her video. "I love myself, I deserve the best", you can just tell she's been spoiled by dozens of dicks.

No, it sounds like the point of her video is to just "live it up" in the mean time until you finally meet Mr. Right (LOL)

Heaven forbid men do what they want, like biology dictates! No...

Social media is killing all sex drive. It is now a fucking chore, and women look to sex just to talk about it later. If a man does one thing wrong (think petty bullshit, like taking a nap instead of going to a party she wants to go to) he is axed faster than Henry the V's wives. It is further compounded by the fact that women can get what they want ANYWAY without sex. Most women just want validation (go to a strip club and see for yourself), what do they do? They go online, and receive HOURS worth of attention for nothing. There is literally an army of beta males orbiting even moderate women. Most men learn that she was just using you by age 25 and just give up: why bother when I can fap, play video games, and hang out with dudes? Why bother dealing with the emotion, the slander, the mistruths, the jealously, when I can have none of that and just have fun? What does a woman give me? The answer: nothing.

I've also noticed more and more women lying about sex as well (as it is drying up). If they fuck a random guy --> he is my ""boyfriend"" or my ""ex"" in reality, they feel bad and just say that they used to date him to get over it. Furthermore, the men that can put up with the bullshit are quite frequently closet homosexuals. No straight man would put up with half of the shit women get away with now. Literal drama factories, they absorb and spread gossip like a necrotic corpse wagon...

If you go out on friday/saturday in America these days you will now notice more women out at the bars then men. I am not kidding. Men are giving up. You will also notice WOMEN lying about the last time they had sex (as in, lying about having it with somebody when it was not the case). It used to be the complete opposite - mostly men went out, and mostly men lied about having sex.

on the bright side, true female liberation is at hand. Once again, men needed to do it for women. They asked for it, here it is.

WHERE HAVE ALL THE GOOD MEN GONE?!?!

Exactly what I expected throughout the video. Absolutely no self examination. It's guy's fault I'm single. No acknowledgement that she just doesn't measure up to the stock of available women who compete for the same caliber of male...

>marriage, she's religious
yeah, it's obvious she's "mary the virgin"-tier pure and she definitely hasn't been taking the carousel ever since she was 13.

Wew lads, nothing in that post isn't stone cold fact.
It's like you're whining about gravity.
She's gonna settle because women are more ruthless and realistic than men.
If you think you're a winner because you hit 50 alone with a career in gaming you're drifting towards CWC territory.

Go suck a field full of dicks, you fucking cuck.

>Absolutely no self examination. It's guy's fault I'm single
the irony is supersonic, this thread is overflowing with guys saying the same thing isn't it?

Woman here. Engaged. Fiance actually introduced me to Sup Forums.

Here's the plain ass truth and I have told it to single friends.

Most women do not have basic housekeeping, cooking, life skills. I know so many women who are super hot but are slobby as fuck, sleep on dirty sheets, and can't even boil an egg.

Looks are good, don't get me wrong. I care about makeup, fitness, etc. But I also clean the house, cook, fold wash, etc. Because looks fade and at the end of the day a man marries a woman that can take care of a family. Plain and simple.

Most of these bitches need to learn to make a meal and clean their dirty ass bathrooms.

she is married though...

she is giving life advice to girls, albeit wrong advice but still, she is married, look at her insta.

you are an idiot

It's not her fault bro, you weren't there for her

There's the problem with women; they never want to settle. They think they're entitled to some perfect man that has never existed. Then when they finally decide to consider settling, it's too fucking late to have kids or develop meaningful bonds.

When I was growing up I always thought girls were super neat and clean and guys were messy.

When I started hanging out with girls in college and beyond it fucking disgusted me. They're worse than children, how hard is it to pick your dirty laundry up off the floor.

I'll probably marry a Polish or a Russian girl instead of one of you American slags.

can you imagine of society not only made it legal for men to fuck other women while married, but also encouraged it?

This is what we have for women, it is called gynocentrism.

>waaah you're selfish because you won't enter some cunt's life and provide for her
no, it is you who is selfish

>Here's the plain ass truth and I have told it to single friends.
>Most women do not have basic housekeeping, cooking, life skills. I know so many women who are super hot but are slobby as fuck, sleep on dirty sheets, and can't even boil an egg.

I think you've underestimated your audience. We all know this here. Anyone who's lived with a woman knows it. You lot are unhygienic and messy as fuck.

>Because looks fade and at the end of the day a man marries a woman that can take care of a family
Pretty much, being a good companion is a plus but not a priority.
Seems a lot of infants in Sup Forums would go for someone who's basically a female version of themselves, with the same interests and habits so there's no friction or need to get along.
The psychology is apalling

More tinder sluts

Leaving dirty clothes on the floor and having an unkempt room is one thing, leaving period stained panties on the bathroom floor for days and leaving your garbage on your table is unacceptable. Most women I know do shit like this, while also dolling up for their one night stand, which is why I've given up on women.

>self-employed, make like $45k/year but only work ~20 hours per week
>play vidya every day
>dick around most of the time, traveled throughout most of Europe in the last few years

Would this roastie even consider me if I wasn't already happily married? Probably not. They all want more than they're worth.

>tfw when roasties don't realize that thanks to internet it's very possible to find the great non-slutty women who are part of the third of the population who is introverted and who you'd never meet if not for internet.

And I don't mean Tinder. Tinder is for extroverted whores and Chad.

Girls who are virgins past 18 are actually a LOT more plentiful than one might think. But they ain't in bars.

So extroverts end up stuck with extroverts. Stacies with Chads, and well, Chads do what nature mostly intend males to do, they fuck around and don't settle, so Stacies are left alone and depressed.

In order to find the man God has in store for you, you need to first live according to God's commandments

"I'd rather be single than settle."

What a vapid and self absorbed cunt. Did you ever think you didn't DESERVE that person you dreamed of? No, that's impossible, because women will rewrite history to avoid any accountability. It is the most fascinating power in the animal kingdom. Women LITERALLY have the power to change time (in their own mind).

Does this piece of shit even know what love is? Of course not. Love is a male emotion. No woman would die for you, even your mother. Did you know, a male widow is 10x more likely to kill himself after his spouse's' death than a female widow? "Death do us part" is for the male ONLY.

The only thing women want is a slave. A slave to tell other girls about. Women care not for the opinions of men, only women. Women are peons in the gossip world. And when those female opinions ARE IMPOSSIBLE to satisfy (a la social media, texting, television) they, in turn, find it IMPOSSIBLE to find a mate.

No! I won't pay for the first date, or any date, for that matter. I know exactly what women are - flabby sacks of flesh that fall apart the second the yoga pants come off. I have seen my fair share of cheeks to know this. Well ladies, you're all guilty. The crimes? Solipsism, Narcissism, and treating men like shit. The punishment? no greater than a few hours of chad poundtown followed by a life of a spinster. The sheriff is in town girls... now spread em'

Don't worry, she's already in hell. God has left her, just like every man in her life, including her father.

Has she considered maybe the reason every man she dates is mediocre is that she is nothing special herself.
You know, like what they say about assholes: when everyone you meet is an asshole you might be one.

Why am I asking? of course she never considered it.

Ready to murder half the fucking world

More profiles! Need more profiles to rage wank!

this is definitely bait

Not me bro this house is currently clean, dinner was prepared, laundry all folded and put away.

It's just how you were raised. My grandparents were immigrants (Germany and Sicily) so my parents were raised a certain way, as I was I.

Lets look at that from another perspective, where are all the good women at? Where is a women that can cook and clean as well as I can, is happy to be around children, knows how to run a household, and wants to work together in a life long partnership filled with inconvenience and suffering for the sake of our children.

Nowhere to be found, obviously. That being said I would be willing to settle for far less as long as the person would be willing to actually make a life long commitment and has the right mindset. I am not the perfect man and I know I am full of flaws but I can't even find a women who would fulfill even the most basic of requirements.

Thankfully I can fill my time in study, work, and faith. Can she say the same?

ITT: sloppy ass neckbeards who likely don't even brush their teeth once a day complaining about women not picking their clothes up off the floor
The lack of self-awareness in these threads is always amazing to me.

Games were good once, but now they raise an army of cucks with their gamergate whores.

They aren't hiding, btw - there are barely any left, thanks to your kiked societies. All that is left to you, is junk, violent, cockless, or otherwise.

The few who are left, left your shitshow societies long ago. That's how I see it

>28

you're literally a grandpa in girl years

try being 22

Everyone point at the faggot and laugh. A man does not derive his value relative to a womans approval.

so whores will only accept chad until they're 35 and realise it's too late?

Hahahahahaha!

>I'm not a sex doll!
>Pregnant and no father to be seen

>take her home
>make her play the ps3
>instantly horny

see also: demanding the utmost scrupulousness in looking clean and preened, yet fucking smelly nogs with STDs

>There's the problem with women; they never want to settle.
That's actually a good thing about them.
If women settled all the time humans would be four feet tall, have IQs of about 80 and live to about 20.
Maybe then you'd be able to impress a woman, maybe?

>"I'd rather be single than settle"
Literally every post in this thread is NEET faggots saying the same thing. So it's righteous when we say it but they're sluts for saying the same thing?

I'm guessing that little bundle of joy is gonna come out black or brown...

In a world where they give away prophylactics and birth control is provided by your insurance she still managed to get pregnant out of wedlock. What a degenerate whore, she deserves to be shamed for her behavior. She may actually learn her lesson

Women never stop being whores and the majority of what itself calls female today is pants wearing junk. They got genderqueered, same as everyone else

>oneitis

Inflammation of the "one".

Please stop using your dumb terms.

Having watched this, there's one key difference between male-oriented advice and women-oriented advice, and it's betterment.

A similar video about men trying to find a woman would be
>try to stop worrying about women
>work on improving yourself
>start eating healthy
>start working out, not for women, but because you need to care for your body in order to care for your mind
>start making something. whether it's art, cooking, or car repair, get a skill
>find a job that makes you happy
>learn a language
>after you do all of this, girls might be interested

With this video
>girls, just don't do anything.
>you're perfect as you are
>if you can't find a perfect guy, that's not your problem. it is because, according to, like, science, like, guys are just, like, objectively WORSE
>if you find a guy, dump him. you can still do better

Women refuse to accept that they could do better. They are the best.

21st century still marrying. Not even once.

>women want a slave
Sort of. They mostly are concerned with security and social standing.

When a girl loses her male, she doesn't cry because he in particular is gone. She cries because of the qualities that he possessed, the security that she had, as well as the social standing of being in a secure relationship - and how that is now gone. She cries because she knows it was a lot of wasted time in this pursuit and she lost this sense of security, whether it be financial or social (usually both).

Notice when they describe these guys - "great guy". They describe them as if they would describe a race horse. The deeper emotional connection does not exist on her part, merely the facade of such. The male is the only who who feels an actual connection on a deeper level. "Love" for women is nothing more than how good your dick feels and the security that you provide.

You know who wrote all those books and fairy tales and Disney movies about "Love's true kiss"? It wasn't women, it was males.

>"i won't date you because you are trash and i can get a guy who is even better"
>"well in that case i don't want to date you either"

>WOW I GUESS NEETS AND ROASTIES ARE THE SAME!

There is a reason God said Male & Female - you sexless fags will get a final lession in the end

reminder that this woman is a race traitor

her husband is a spic

the difference is that sluts have options while NEETs literally do not. Reality versus imagination. The turbovirgins on the internet are just feeling a smug sense of satisfaction that popular, pretty girls are in a similar situation for the first time ever in their lives

Where the hell do I meet introverted girls?

I want to settle as a man.
I want to be able to slap my woman if she doesn't behave or forgets her place.
If you don't know what I am talking about and think I am out of place you didn't meet the animals I've met.
Being with a woman today is emasculating to some degree.

>4 posts saying the same thing
seedin w/ raeg

>So it's righteous when we say it but they're sluts for saying the same thing?
Yes.

In their house.

The thot epidemic and only be cured with White Sharia

God gave her Jesus after all.