Should Manitoba and Saskatchewan cede from the union before they are engulfed as well?

Should Manitoba and Saskatchewan cede from the union before they are engulfed as well?

BC is NDP now

In the US Constitution it says Canadian provinces can join the US if they choose to.

JOIN US!

Dear Le Leaf,

Why is Alberta so fucked?

Sincerely,

Idaho.

>you will never live in Medicine Hat, come home from the dinosaur bone mine, crack open upon a Molsen, pig out on some Tim Horton's, and kiss your Aryan wife and adopted Chinese son goodnight
It hurts to live

When day of the grill is upon us- all burgers will be Well Done.

So you're saying cuck levels are even higher than the pic portrays

Alberta voted for change and got fucked but I'll be damned if Manitoba ever signed any agreement with those banjo-strumming cousin fuckers in Saskatchewan fuck those (((people)))

I mean honestly Saskatchewan is quiet as fuck. Live in MB and I forget that Sask even exists " not that I have anything against it, just its quiet as fuck "

Canadians are too nurtured to have a "day of " anything. Wouldn't want to run a foul of those hate speech laws.

Did you mean secede?
Also, what Union?

last leader of PC have too many scandal from what I hear
So, Alberta vote NDP to teach PC a lesson. which they regret already

Because we're full of goddamn flips

Yeah pretty much.

BC Liberals were a bunch of neocon's so it's not like it was any better before

>hate speech laws

I'm native with only my grade 3 so you're gonna have to teach me the proper ways, boy
ALL I GOT
IS CANADA

Oil went to shit
Then a big fire rekt a major oil town
They also elected NDP commies to run their province

>tfw denied in ears distance of police

alright leaves, who actually lives in those 2 grey areas? Is it just snow niggers? Do they have any industry or production? Is it mostly wilderness?

Do the bears have their own form of government?

Two types of natives that live up there. The kind that still are involved in the fur industry on some level such as trapping/hunting and skinning, and then the kind on plain old welfare.
There is some industry up there. It's very untapped. That's why they want to make Canada a nation of 100 million so all the pajeets, abduls , tyrons can populate all of our massive land as global warming makes more and more of the north viable.

>global warming
Good goy

>sending all the Raj's and Changs to the North

Yes please, they will all die in their first winter

I wish. But I do find it deeply offensive when I hear people make such notions that "we have so much land, we should share it with the rest of the world "

All of our land must be planned for our children and our childrens childrens childrens children ETC. All of Canada belongs to future Canadian generations. 0 for foreigners. Also we will annex Alaska.

>We must preserve our environment!
>We have all this land in our country for everyone!
>What do you mean we would have to cut down our forests?