How To Fix The 2nd Amendment

I support all the amendments that Americans enjoy, but some are long overdue for a serious overhaul. I would like to specifically discuss how to effectively change the 2nd Amendment.

The 2nd amendment should be changed to specifically say which arms Americans have a right to bear. There are no reasons for ordinary citizens to own assault weapons or weapons with a clip size larger than 10 bullets. 10 bullets should be more than enough for hunting or self defense purposes. You do not need a gun for anything else.

I would like to see the second amendment specify a minimum age for gun ownership. Something in the range of 25-30. Guns are deadly tools and only a fully mature adult should have access to them. Most mass shooters are in their early 20s. We would be able to prevent a lot of gun crime with a minimum age for gun ownership.

Add something to the second amendment that gives the government the right to repossess anyone's firearm for any reason. It is the government's job to look out for our best interest, and it would be a lot easier if they had the ability to take guns away from potentially dangerous people.

Again, I am a 2nd amendment supporter but I think it is long overdue for some changes to account for it being 2017 and not 1791 anymore

Great bait mate.

Fuck off leaf

Fucking leaf

>hunting or self defense purposes. You do not need a gun for anything else.
what is plinking?

Seen this before, copypasta bait.
Sage, go rake yourself leaf.

SHALL

>I support all the amendments that Americans enjoy, but

Fuck off

30 CALIBER MAGAZINE CLIP 600 BULLETS A SECOND ASSAULT WEAPON

Grow the fuck up and have a discussion about things that matter.
You laugh at Britain just wait

>how to effectively change the 2nd Amendment
new text:
"all citizens, upon turning the age of 17, are required to undergo 300 hours of firearms training. training shall include handguns, rifles, sub-machine guns, heavy machine guns, all classes of artillery, and ammunition manufacturing for all above mentioned armaments."

It should be changed as follow:

"The right of the people to bear arms shall not be infringed. Faggots, betas and pussies, shall have no say in any constitutional matter regarding the right to bear arms. Canadians are to be raped by a nigger on sight"

Ok then free speech only applies to newspaper, books and conversations

The founders never intended for every citizen to have mass communication ability in the palm of their hand

kys

A leaf telling us what we need and dont need. The second amendment will never change and the second someone tries to change it, you will see a huge population decrease, specifically those supporting a change to the 2nd amendment.

Fuck'n Canadian

a fuckin' leaf - what part aboot "shall not be infringed upon" don't you reckon?

You're right, the weapons the government has access to is getting outrageously strong.... so the American people need much stronger arms than they currently have.

Every American should have a missile launcher at the very least.

Remove automatic weapons ban. Remove suppressor ban. Force California, New York, Maryland, etc, to honor the 2nd amendment. Disallow states the right to pass laws limiting gun ownership in any way.

Classify niggers and spics as 2nd class citizens (subhuman), and remove their gun rights. Death penalty for subhumans caught with guns. Pass a law teaching gun safety in ALL schools, starting at 5th grade. Mandatory marksmanship classes at highschools.

Pass a tax credit for every gun in a home, and guaranteed refund for concealed carry permit holders. No guns to felons, mentally ill.

I just solved the gun problem in America.

OP no just no, maybe extra classes, these guns make America harder to invade and (hopefully never) serve as a check and balance the powers that be in America.

90% of the army are strong supporters of the 2nd ammendment.

More loyal to the west, the constitution than they are to the (INSERT CURRENT YEAR)congress.

So you admit America has a gun problem?

good it's always important to take a first step

We have a nigger problem.

This is merica we're talking about it.
Freedom to do as they please.

Get out.

>muh assault weapons
Kill yourself leaf

Fuck off femboi.
I'm sticking around, if i could i would move to the states away from this backwards country

>It is the government's job to look out for our best interest
Learn to differentiate 'ought' from 'is' you retarded leaf. The government is not a magical entity, people are the government. If you can't trust 'the people' to be virtous then you are a retard for trusting the government to be virtuous. The untrustworthy 'people' are the government.

You sir are correct in every way except not all blacks and spics are bad. Just some, so make them take a evaluation of their mental set every five years.

Frig off dude seriously. Come on, take it somewhere else.

>i don't like what he is saying to me
>get out of my safe space
Fucking KILL yourself and get off pol you useless waste of air and space.

We should be able to have stingers.

You shoulder the guilt, then, of a father defending his family from Intruders who will inevitably ignore these new reforms, shot while reloading his lethally inefficient magazine into his weapon.

Why the fuck would I load a catapult with a single bean when I can launch a crate full of cans?

You wreek of summer.

>I support all the amendments that Americans enjoy, but some are long overdue for a serious overhaul

agreed, people need to carry guns where ever they go, they need full auto and no limits on size of bullet or number in cartridge

then we will finally be free

also blacks should have as many guns as they want

How about the father does his job properly and secure his home so no people have a chance in breaking in to harm his family?

>Restoring to calling me a summerfag

No.

Newt Gingrich looking roody poo is what yar

>be OP
>be a Leaf
>"I support the 2nd Amendment, but"

Fuck off faggot, your navy is rusting away and the only thing preventing the Chinese from invading rather than buying your country is your big brother down south.

You seem upset about my constitutional freedoms

Go slurp a gallon of syrup, you refugee-loving cuck

Fuck, he is going full retard.

>The 2nd amendment should be changed to specifically say which arms Americans have a right to bear.
>Again, I am a 2nd amendment supporter but
Yea, no. I don't think so leaf.

Political power grows from the barrel of a gun. If you were truly egalitarian you would value the right for people to defend themselves.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
Sage

How about we invade you and put martial law over your entire fucking country you stupid leaf.

Honestly, you seriously post on pol talking shit about our GREATEST amendment as if it's the problem. You seriously post on pol without knowing that niggers and spics cause all these deaths, not guns. If guns were magically removed somehow, then they'd start killing each other with spears and cars!

Fuck you and your stupid leaf flag, cunt.

Laws will surely stop a fucker from shooting people then offing themselves!

Sliiiiiiide to the left!

>non-whites are responsible for the problem that affects everyone?

Seriously? Fuck off you ignorant racist

NOT

Six dudes.
A millions muzzies and nigga shot more people in an hour

Half of those are domestic terrorist who didn't resort to gun violence.

You just dont get it

For the love of Krishna OP fuck right off your leaf faggot. You've got no dog in this fight. This is an American issue you'll never have the pleasure of participating in other than your spam shit posting.

SAGE GOES IN THE OPTIONS FIELD

It doesn't matter what crimes they committed, all the men pictured are evil humans who feel no remorse after killing. Guns contribute to this reality and need to be stopped.

>You do not need a gun for anything else.
Well then go change the bill of needs faggot and stay the fuck away from our bill of rights.

I know this is bait. I know you are simply trying to get a rise out me, and you get your jollies from it.

I still want to burn you alive on a pile of leaves.

>Guns contribute

Sorry bro, but the yewnuhh bomber and McVeigh didn't storm a school school with pump action shotguns and AR-15s .

Your argument is invalid.

Fuck you take my guns I take your life, you beta half nigger faggot.

hate and violence are the same concepts regardless of where they come from

Goddammit, I love being free!

How about repealing any gun regulation there was?
Gun culture and economy have this in common: if the government is allowed to intervene in any way, it's going to turn to shit invariably
fpbp
>You laugh at britain, just wait
What, you're going to turn yourself into an even bigger laughing stock?

But you're arguing guns are the problem using people who used bombs.

It's cool though, you're a shit posting cuck. I'll be over here sipping my freedoms.

Bait post, bait thread. 2nd amendment SHOULD be unlimited in its protection of weapon ownership. Any person should be able to own any gun they can afford. Period. For no other reason than they want a fuckall-huge gun.

we don't have a gun problem leaf, we have a nigger problem.

shall not be infringed

Someone is paying for these threads,
They are here everyday for the last week, every time of the day.
Shareblue/Fusion GPS shit. Sage.

go rake yourself faggot

>Repeal NFA
>Require firearms training to obtain concealed weapons permit.
/Thread

>feel no remorse
why should they feel remorse? It wasn't an accident. Remorse is for cowards. Those boyz snuffed out a bunch of faggots and soccer moms and bootlickers because they believed it was the right thing to do....so they did it.

>a fucking leaf
Your opinion on the matter is utterly irrelevant.

So you would be ok with people carrying around muzzle loaders everywhere? What about muzzle-loading cannons?

But how would we assign crews for the artillery?

>I am a second amendment supporter
GTFO

Fucking leafs will never understand it because you cucks never had a revolution. Come back when you've grasped the concept of why the 2nd amendment was actually put in there.

Has 4cuck really devolved this far? What are you talking about shithead. I'm a leaf too, and you make ALL OF US look like fucking communist faggots. You think they should be cucked like us in canuckistan? What is wrong with you, you god damn slimy jew ?

How many times are you going to post this? KYS

Oh god not this copypasta slide thread again.

Sage sage sage

>We would be able to prevent a lot of gun crime with a minimum age for gun ownership.

You do know most crimes involving guns are committed with stolen firearms right?

Come back when you have a clue shit for brains.

Posting in epic pasta bread

Your opinion doesn't matter.

Why are you here? Also, why are you such a sub human with absolutely ZERO balls? How can you support it when you want to alter it? You obviously don't know too much history, other than what that nigger woman says on MTV, so why don't you READ into it, and understand what it's all about. And stop being such a faggot.

The only thing to fix is your wagon, faggot.
Fuck off and go do Canadian things.

>Add something to the second amendment that gives the government the right to repossess anyone's firearm for any reason.

"...shall not be infringed, except arbitrarily whenever the government feels like it"

Great bait OP.

fuck off. shill slide thread. saged and hidden.

>First of all, I would just like to say that I am a proud gun owner
>and I strongly support the 2nd amendment.

No you do not support the second amendment. You are continually shilling for modifications to make it superfluous.

>The world, America specifically, is a completely different place today
>in 2017 then it was in 1791 when the 2nd amendment was written.
>Time changes everything and it seems like the only thing that hasn't >changed in the past 226 years ago is the 2nd amendment. I would >like to propose some tough, but fair changes to the 2nd amendment that are needed.

The old "it's the current year" strawman. The right to self defense, under this logic, should also change to include more modern weaponry than a flintlock. The thing is the right to self defense is
not a right granted by the second amendment, it exists separate from
government as a natural right. That right doesn't change with the passage of time.

sage

Fuck off shill
Fuck off troll

sage

>1) Have the 2nd amendment specify exactly which arms Americans have a right to bare. "The Right to Bare Arms" is incredibly unspecific and leaves a lot of questions floating around. I would like to see all assault weapons banned under the 2nd amendment. No one needs assault weapons, and no one needs weapons that have more than 10 bullets in a clip. I have owned guns for close to three decades and have never needed to use more than 3 bullets at once. By banning assault rifles, we would be able to prevent a lot of the senseless gun violence happening in America.

The second amendment does imply exactly which arms Americans have the right to own. The phrase "A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state,...", defines "arms" as exactly those that would include those required for a military member, which would include so-called "assault weapons".

The phrase, "... the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.", is hardly "incredibly unspecific", in fact it is highly specific.

No one cares about your personal preferences, nor your personal history of gun ownership, or the arbitrary number of bullets one may or may not have in a magazine . Those are irrelevant to the question.

To claim that banning "assault weapons" would "be able to prevent a lot of the senseless gun violence happening in America." Shows a complete lack of understanding of the types of weapons most often used in gun violence in America, as well as gun related deaths in other countries far exceeding that of the US. Stop listening to your lying libtard news and do your own research.

research.

>2) I would like to see the 2nd amendment specify a minimum age for firearm ownership. Firearms are extremely deadly weapons and they need to be respected. Only mature adults with fully developed brains should have access to them. It would be an incredible change to make it so no one younger than 25 is allowed to have firearms. This would also prevent a lot of the firearm violence in America as most mass shooters are in their early 20's.

Sorry, but once again, no one cares about what you would like to see, particularly since you are a Canadian citizen, and the second amendment does not apply to you, (though it should).
Since males over the age of 18 are required to register for potential
Military Service, they are entitled to own firearms and other arms.
They should receive well supervised training in their early teens to
become responsible gun owners. However, many school districts have removed gun safety training from middle schools, for stupid reasons.

The vase majority of gun crime is committed by 15-35 year old Blacks. This is due to nothing but their own culture. Since many of them have felonies, and/or drug offenses, they are legally forbidden from possessing a firearm. That does not keep them from doing so in large numbers. And yet you would deny others of their same age from being able to protect themselves?

No?! YOU SAY 'NO' TO MY AR-15, YOU FUCKIN' PRICK! YOU AIN'T GONNA ABLE TO SAY 'NO' TO ME WHEN I GET TO YOUR HOUSE, YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!

FUCK OFF LEAF CUNT

why dont u go fix africa?

>3) Give the government the ability to take firearms from whoever, whenever, and for any reason. It is the governments job to keep us safe. And if they have the ability to take guns away from dangerous people, we will all be so much safer.

Clearly, you do not support the second amendment. Your proposal also violates the fourth amendment and would result in a police state.
It is not the governments job to keep you safe, other than maintaining
borders from invasion, and other larger concerns the affect the nation as a whole. You are, in the most cowardly fashion, asking others to risk life and limb to take guns away from law abiding citizens to make you feel safe, rather than maintaining responsible gun ownership to assist law enforcement in protecting your community. You have abdicated your responsibility for your own safety to the State, which can not and will not always be there to protect you. If fact, you would be at their complete merci, should they attempt to illegally seize that which is lawfully your own.

>I have many more arguments to present but these are my three most strongest ones. If you have nothing intellectual to contribute to this post please move on.

Really, if these are your strongest arguments, you should just give up. You do not have the intellectual capacity to do anything other the repeat long debunked argument while claiming it is the current year as a pathetically weak argument.

private citizens used to be able to own cannons when they were the height of military tech. that means that the founding fathers had no problem with Americans owning advanced and devastating weapons.

American guns are for destroying the government if they get out of line. Hang yourself.

>repossess anyone's firearm for any reason

... Leaf wants to have a discussion about guns. No you don't. Shill elsewhere.

Read, dumbass leaf.

burn anyone who want to take guns

what do you mean? you just get a few people at a time and have them learn every role that you need to preform when using artillery.

By fix I assume you mean change n entire country to be like you want it to be. Yeah that's not selfish..