N.Korea has gone insane

> "We will nuke the USA"
> Builds nukes
> Tests nukes
> Continually threatens to use nukes
> "Unusual submarine activity"
> Testing cold launches..

Will it take a nuke hitting the mainland before anyone decides to do anything about this shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2017/07/29/asia/north-korea-intercontinental-ballistic-missile-test/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Their ICBMs have a zero percent chance of reaching the mainland.

but but... muh narrative

Whats the end game then? I have trouble caring in my rural hick area. China, Russia, S. Korea, and Japan all seem to care less than USA does.

you're fucking retarded, this is the best option Kim has faggot. if you don't have nukes and can't threaten to blow the holy hell out of million+ population centers you're absolutely fucked and getting jew banking and other freedoms like Iraq, Syria, and the list goes on and on. on top of that he needs to solidify power completely, needs to be a strong leader and needs to keep the world powers at Bay. can't believe how easy you tards swallow msm propoganda. not insane, extremely rational. it would be irrational to stop research and bow to international pressure. it's like none of you morons have ever been a dictator before.

> China, Russia, S.Korea, and Japan

Japan gives huge shits and nearly shits themselves when they scramble jets for test launches

S. Korea is talking about establishing their own nuclear program because they care

China is basically fucking done with N. Korea already since their only purpose is for Korea to not be totally westernized.

Russia is just laughing because all their dreams are coming true and have no problem with N. Korea whatsoever

but israel can do all of this am i right

Basically just scale up what they've been doing for the last 20+ years.

> Be a decrepit shithole with droughts every 2 years.
> Threaten artillery / missiles on SK
> Get international aid.
> Remain a decrepit shithole with droughts every 2 years.

Only difference is now they will get more aid because they have nukes.

I don't see any of them actually lifting a finger to help us. It will be another $3 trillion down the toilet.

eh, I think people see through that now. They won't get one won ton without assurances nukes are gone for good.

How do you know that?

No really they somehow figured out how to build nukes and missiles with nothing but sanctions and no assistance.

You don't know shit user

This. But they will be able to someday. Better to glass the country before anything like that happens.

This.

They'd be lucky to get 90km(going on their only, optimal route) before it being dealt with.

They have shit tech. Their only advantage is that sane people don't want bloodbaths.

You know, reading Sup Forums boards and then talking to my mom, who is from Korea, watches Korean news daily, has family in Korea and talks to them Daily seems to be 2 universes. Everyone here is under the assumption that China will abandon NK. My mom, who met my dad at the DMZ, is like..duh..China is going to back NK. They do not want America next to it's border, end of story, there is already tremendous negative support for the THAADS because it directly threatens China.
So I don't know if it's the US media, or Trumpism, but NK and China are allies and my mom can't even imagine that Trump (who she dislikes and has little faith in) would even consider striking NK because it would literally unleash hell, and bring in China.

>Will it take a nuke hitting the mainland before anyone decides to do anything about this shit?

What's the alternative? Full on war against NK? That'll result in the nuclear destruction of Seoul and Tokyo in hours, capsizing the entire global economy and killing millions? Obviously that's not an option. Assassination of Kim Jung Un? Virtually impossible and even if we could pull it off, there's no assurance that the military won't retaliate with the above nightmare scenario. The US has no option but to indefinitely abide by NK's nuclear ambitions. It's a shitty reality but it's inescapable.

NK missiles are shit.

what would be the consequences of nuking the fuck out of n.korea?

oy vey we better listen to the fake news about NK, never mind that they took over SK and now want to expand their control to NK.

Its time we team with russia and china and take over the world, this is the time while NATO is weak.

china would be miffed
that's about it really

Radioactive fallout in a highly-populated area.

>Will it take a nuke hitting the mainland before anyone decides to do anything about this shit?

Yes.

Thanks for giving us your nobody mother's expert rundown of the situation.

China responding with nuclear weapons.

Thanks for having your nobody mom clear up the situation for everyone with her expert analysis.

An attempted strike would still be an act of war and a strike on S. Korea or Japan is more likely which either one of those countries would expect the US to retaliate with them.

Boy have I got news for you.

edition.cnn.com/2017/07/29/asia/north-korea-intercontinental-ballistic-missile-test/index.html

I'm sure she knows alot more about the situation than we Sup Forums arm chair war commanders who consume US filtered information does.

>It's another "Manufacture hysteria about North Korea being a legitimate threat" episode

thanks for having a nobodies mom explain geopolitics to a bunch of autists who are addicted to the news.

I'm torn.

>N. Korea launches a nuke at the Greatest Nation in the History of History.

I'm a bit trigged.

>Most likely, nuke will hit SEA/PDX/SFO/LAX.

I'm a bit stoked.

What a conundrum.

>Posting the fakest of fake news
>No archive link
Get the fuck out windmill nigger

Who would win in a non nuclear war? NK/China/Russia or Us and allies?

Do you understand that the US has, and literally tested last week, a missile defense system

their rocket motors are notoriously unreliable.
if they launch from land there'll be time to attempt to intercept.

a large emp blast over america would do more damage than a direct hit by one of their micro nukes.

North Korea is useful to China. It gives China a bit of power from kek.

On one hand:
They are an independent nation developing technology within their own borders. Deal with it. What right do we have to invade? In Iraq a totally false narrative was invented to justify invasion, and the result was/is a trillion dollar shitstorm. Does anybody think invading NK would be a cakewalk, unless we just glass the place. So just fucking deal with it

Apparently NK is in an economic boom. Biggest trade ever even though China is supposed to be clamping down on that. So we should start putting trade pressure on China to pressure NK. Trump wants American mfg? Great. Start bumping up a Chinese Global Responsibility Tariff a quarter percent every 3 months until China starts limiting trade and NK caves.

On the other:
NK just wants nukes so they can do whatever they want without reprecussions. The US is still technically at war with them, no need to declare anything. Get SK and Japan in a room and let them make a choice. If NK gets nuclear missiles, both Japan and SK are going to get them. China is ineffective on the world stage and cannot or will not help.

>cnn
fake news

I think the USA would be justified in a preemptive nuclear strike at this point, this is getting far too dangerous.

US and allies in a non nuclear war

nobody in a nuclear war

Yes, but there's no way they'll get a ICBM over here with our missile defense. We're watching them pretty closely and we've put a lot of deterrents in their flight path.

Imagine how scared North Korea really is. They don't want war by any means. They truly don't. They're just bluffing in order to protect themselves from South Korea and it's allies. The North Koreans know that if they push it too far, and they actually get a military response, they're completely fucked. They don't want war at all.

Again, they're scared shitless at the thought of actual war. I can bet that they won't launch another missile for a while. They launched one a few days ago and took a big risk with it, testing the boundaries, now they're going to ease off for a while They don't want actually to piss anyone off to the point of war.

>China
they are actually in the best position out of everyone.
NK kinda assumes they're an ally. If China can take out any missle launch capacity NK has they can steamroll the country, get rid of Kim, make the case that his government has made it impossible to allow NK to exist without it, take the entire country as their own, and come out as ahead as world leaders and taking charge to stop a madman threatening to nuke the planet.

> mein narrative is das only narrative

China is not allied with North Korea, if anything NK is a pain in their ass because all they're doing is bringing US carriers closer and closer to their borders.

>no assistance

Late summer is always a slow time for the news. That's all this is. I used to pay so much attention to the North Korea stuff dating back to like '09 then I realized the msm just brings it up when there isn't much news to be scared about

Your mom is a fucking gook and she doesnt know what the fuck she's talking about

>The DMZ

Cool story about shit that happened 50 years ago

>China nuke U.S.
Yeah, OK.

China easily, they have a lot of people and hard trained ones

Why don't they do the world a favor and bomb the actual bad guys instead of American civilians. Is it because the propaganda is fake?

But China won't do anything significant unless their hand is forced. Kind of like with the Korean war they mostly just supplied arms until the US army got close to NK northern border.

The corruption must be immense, smuggling goods in and out of NK. It's not in China's interest to change a thing.

Theyre still a ways off from being able to downsize their physics package to fit on a reentry vehicle.

I think everyone forgets what really goes into developing a powerful nuclear warhead.

The entire country of North Korea couldn't pay for the beginning stages of such development. They're hardly even getting rockets off the ground.

Enrichment of stable weapons grade plutonium and uranium is beyond the means of that country. Even if they bought it, the development of a payload system and mechanism to detonate it on target is not currently feasible for them.

Could be in the future, but not now.

Daily reminder that young south Koreans are so comfortable in their capitalistic prosperity that not do they not want to get off their asses to stop North Korea from getting nukes, but they are actively against the idea of the US stepping in to do it for them.

Implying this is nothing but a pretext to start another economic war.

If it wasn't north Korea it would be any other stooge including but not limited to China which banon actually said must be scaled down in the China sea.

The U.S. and it's allies have so many more advantages. For one, the U.S. can afford to fight, effectively, on several fronts.

With the United States' vast air and Naval superiority, they can easily bomb Chinese and North Korean factories, bases, and other strategic areas with naval and air bombardment, and they can do it ALL from the sea. Not to mention they could set up air strips in Japan and bomb them all day long. They can do the same to Russia.

DEAD GUKS! HAHAHAA!

FRIED ASIANS! WOH HO HOOOO!

I can't wait to sit in a field full of dead commie guks, and I will squish my way down into the fleshy remains, sun baked and rancid, until I am up to my neck warm and cozy napping in the maggot swarmed innards. I will smoke methamphetamine out of a dead guk's skull, and then ejaculate into the meth-ified eye sockets!

Then I will stitch some chunks of nork flesh together into a full body suit, and sew a dead guk vagina into it backwards so I can fuck it from inside the suit! I will core the cervix out so I can splooge out of the suit, but I will ejaculate first into their still-warm ovaries slit open so I can cause each sex cell to be fertilized, thus committing multiple mortal sins and dooming myself to Hell.

When I get to the inferno I will beat and terrify the dead guks some more since they are godless commies and will also be in Hell. It will be paradise. An eternity of gukfucking!

I cannot wait to gaze on the charred wreckage where their cities once stood and I will masturbate in the presence of the dead, their glazed eyes bulging obscenely at me as I laugh and shriek with sadistic delight, ejaculating my unholy seed into their dead, rotting assholes.

Ok, try this

>Poll in America, FOR Americans

What it NK made a preemptive attack against the US?

Would you:

>Side with America
>Attack China
>Support North Korea

How fucking stupid can these polls be...

Go to bed kid

but it is if NK brings on the US heat. like everyone has brought up China wants the US away and lf it ever comes down to it China comes out the hero and makes everyone else look weaker.

it's as far fetched as the US nuking NK but just barely.

we suspect during the fall of the soviet union they were sold miniaturized weapons.

>Economic war

Good, maybe we'll get some game changing new technology out of it.

God bless your soul

You need Jesus friend

Do what? The best thing is to ignore them and stop poking them with our shitty economic-imperialist bullshit foreign policy.

"Doing something" will just result in a humanitarian crisis or three. Though I know as an American you probably won't care unless it disrupts your supply of tendies and anime.

Slice the vagina and ovaries out of a dead north korean woman and use it as a pocket pussy. Fill her warm, mushy dead vagina with sperm and fertilize her eggs by taking your sperm out with a Q tip and slitting the ovaries open then painting the insides while they are still warm and viable. This will fertilize the eggs and you will be a mass murderer by christfag standards.

Then when you are sent to the deepest pit of Hell you can spend eternity raping ghosts, being beaten by disfigured crab-men, and shrieking your way through the dimly lit caverns in a spree of pure insanity.

You can even stick your cock inside satan's urethra since he has a big dick. Every commie does this.

Holy shit that poll is hilarious

trying way to hard to be edgy

>Sperm
>Overies
>Eggs

Go fap then go to bed, user

>Attack Japan
>21%
fucking why?

>all these racist cucks here want ww3
>a lot of you fucks are going to be partnered with spics and nigs
>mfw you're going to be relying on Jesus and Antwan in the battlefield side by side
>your best friends will be spics and nigs
HAHAHHAHA

They promised us San Francisco.

Don't let us down.

>no help
It's like Iran doesn't exist

Top bazinga

I WILL FAP ON THE DEAD COMMUNISTS.

I WILL SLICE THEIR PENISES OPEN AND STICK HOT COALS INSIDE AND THEN SEW THEM UP AND WATCH SMOKE SIZZLE OUT OF THEIR COCKHOLES!

I WILL BURY MY SNOUT IN THEIR FIZZLING GUTS AND LAUGH LIKE A MANIAC AS I CHEW THEIR INTESTINES OPEN TO EAT THEIR POOP

Fuck all that man, I don't want the fallout in San Diego.

Most of the Southern Koreans sided with the North during the war too. It's almost like some people hate being puppet states.

"Attack Japan" is kind of hilarious though.

North Korea are figuring out the engine blocks/fuel combinations for ICBMs, but they are extremely far behind on things like C&C, information systems, and their infrastructures cyber security, the latter being the thing they are most paranoid about.

The Koreans acknowledge the threat of "hacking" in the event a war goes hot, or they are going to initiate something. The US has shown us "flashes in the pan" when it comes to what I'd call some of the most sophisticated cyber attacks the planet has seen. This tool alone would make the Russian election hacking accusations look like childs play with the hell it would unleash on North Korea. Their electrical grid, communication systems, internet, and any military related C&C would be heavily interfered with and jammed which would greatly hamper the North Koreans ability to not only get a missile airborne but to make sure said missile makes it to reentry.

There are so many moving pieces to account for with North Korea so the more you think about it the less likely a Nuclear strike will occur. The Chinese will decapitate Pyongyangs leadership LONG before it gets to that point.

North Korea can't actually nuke anyone. But the fact you're hearing about them nuking us everywhere lately is a sign this narrative is going to be used as the cover story for a false flag self-nuking, like 9/11 except we'll all get radiation cancer this time.

paid by the word

kek, it's the US shitting its pants. NK is acting like this because they are being encouraged to, the Eurasian axis wants to take some of the heat off of Syria and Iran. The real problem for the US is that China and its satellites, Russia and its satellites, and the Shiite axis have managed to create the infrastructure needed to maintain trade with each other despite sanctions. The US no longer has the power to shut down global trade because the world's largest markets in Eurasia no longer have to rely on seaports. Russia's brilliant plan from the beginning was to turn its greatest liability (bad access to the oceans) into its greatest strength. China, Iran, and NK are getting Russian food, energy, and weapons over land routes the west does not control and cannot blockade. Eurasia as an entity is now invulnerable to US military might.

BEAT RAPE STRANGLE CRUCIFY THE GUKS!

We shall prevail by the purity of our bodily fluids. Let us liquefy the communist scum and drink their mold-fuzzed body drippage.

>t. an angry Asian user LARPing like a white American

He's sane. A rational actor. Not a rational speaker, but words never hurt anyone.

Shut the fuck up nork

>be American
>yeah we want war nuke em all day whoo hoo
> 2 months later shipments of Chinese tendies and burgers are behind on McDonald's
> stop the war we starving here
>sharts in closest mart as sign of protest

hopefully they will reach commiefornia

Is that a Japanese news agency reporting on that poll or something? Because that's clearly not Korean text.

>They do not want America next to it's border,
That's exactly the reason they'd change regimes in no I'd it looked like we were going in.

Shoot the norks and fuck the bullet holes! Feel the fluid bleed into your urethra in gasping spurts. The last thing the commie must witness before passing into the shadows of un-life is your cock squirting on his face.

In this manner let us destroy their karma and send them to the tenth sub-level of Hades.

if north korea nukes us you can be sure it wasnt north korea that actually did it

It really comes don to making China act against its own self interest and fucking NK up.

The only think China really cares about is not having another revolution. In many ways the US has helped them in this, for example helping them with technology to build the great firewall. The US could directly start fucking with the great firewall, applying severe economic pressure by limiting imports, etc. Why are we playing so nicely with China, that really just wants to usurp our position as a global economic power in any way they can?

Scarred shitless but also feel they are trapped in an inescapable situation I wager. Probably they find courage as a no other option thing.

how functional is this system? Will they be able to intersect a missile within minutes of it launching?

>Americans are unironically scared of North Korea
...come on, lads

They do not exist in your materialist universe, son.

I ain't calling you a leftist, but leftists have the same problem when trying to game out the psychology of non-leftists, most spectacularly Muslims. E.g. every word Barack Obama said about everyone and everything in the Middle East for 8 years.

For one thing, there is no "they" in North Korea, just "he." There was arguably a They a few years ago but He had the rest of They executed.

>LA gets nuked
>Trump: Why won't china do anything?

the united states doesnt fight any one that can fight back OP. forget your ghey little patriotism for a second and think about who america has fought in the past 50 years

crying about a country having the capacity to nuke america is kinda funny. russia,china and india can whats your point

>Their ICBMs have a zero percent chance of reaching the mainland.
t. Nervous Californian

They never work. It's just propaganda to keep the retards (You) from freaking out.

Probably. It's truly fucking pathetic how we aren't doing SHIT to stop them.