Would you rather marry your daughter off to an African American or an African migrant?

Would you rather marry your daughter off to an African American or an African migrant?

Same difference

Migrant, the thug culture is killing blacks in this country.

African migrant (only if the African migrant is white, eg South African)

Iwould suggeset suicide first.

I would marry my daughter off to any upstanding human individual regardless of what the color of their pigmentation is.

>he thinks migrants aren't thugs

They're born with it.

African Migrant bro. The Boers are excellent Aryan stock.

>wants ugly little monkey children
White or nothing.

Neither. I'm the only man in her life.

would you rather have your daughter die from the impact or from the burning in the car crash

migrant.
since motherland guys tend to have better family values

>so rich and powerful you can flaunt the fact you're fucking your daughter without anyone batting an eye.

>since motherland guys tend to have better family values
source?

A-A unless your African is a "gotcha!" white SA. A-A's are just better.

A nice African migrant from South Africa, like Elon Musk, would be okay.

Migrant. There's a higher chance of a migrant being a functional human being if they made it all the way here. I live near Detroit so the African American community here is literal cancer. The odds aren't good either way but this is the lesser evil.

As a black, even I know Fucking OP is a Kike

SAGE

LMAO at the americuks ITT! Openly advocating racemixing.

I would just kill them, eat their heart, and commit seppuku. Why is Sup Forums gay?

High IQ, economic pragmatism, and respect for Christian values without sociopathic tendencies is all that matters.

A white migrant from South Africa

I'd pick C. Honor kill.

so no niggers than

I'd rather shoot her

Oh fug :DDDDD

I'd rather blow her brains out with a shotgun and go on a rampage.

actually, only samurai can commit seppuku.
its an honour. you are probably just an average japanese peasent. dont sully the name of the samurai.