What is going to be the official policy of RWDS once they are memed into existence in the coming collapse...

What is going to be the official policy of RWDS once they are memed into existence in the coming collapse? Everyone likes to talk about them but an official plan was never really agreed upon. In order to be successful there needs to a universal code in which they adhere to.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0Tw3KaMr8wk
un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=Um1vCqfGpq4
youtube.com/watch?v=Jz3S6zOUVV4
youtube.com/watch?v=OCoxM8MFJ0Y
youtube.com/watch?v=KbxkGEGQIn0
youtube.com/watch?v=s_r2RHCt-AE
youtube.com/watch?v=GDNDVfC8RLk
youtube.com/watch?v=hRkY9_stN2Y
youtube.com/watch?v=xnLE5-S9d_8
youtube.com/watch?v=y6324QIopYM
youtube.com/watch?v=5iQyMV5QOaI
youtube.com/watch?v=f9Gd_s2tLC4
youtube.com/watch?v=7JilOyHiMzI
youtube.com/watch?v=AmRPcdPP_9o
youtube.com/watch?v=nDDR8Hq1zs4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kill all non-whites I suppose

Even if they surrender or support the new government? That doesn't seem like it would end too well if implemented on a widespread basis.

youtube.com/watch?v=0Tw3KaMr8wk

White volunteers form the core heavy infantry divisions. Minority volunteers form the auxiliary light infantry divisions, and will be be given leadership positions in African and Latin American colonies after the recolonization.

Start with the (((journalists)))

this: Especially since the combined autism of Sup Forums and Sup Forums have still, after 7 years, failed to objectively determine who is and isn't white.

Lol you fucking dorks would be cowering in your mom's basements. Give me a fucking break

The RWDS would actually be a surprisingly diverse group of people.

Useful idiots are always the first to be killed.

Kill? That's manifestly excessive and liable to blow up in our faces. I say we use a prolonged generational campaign of lowered birthrates and race mixing - they'll never see it coming.

I guess send them back to were they or their ancestors came from, make everyone ethno nationalist

RWDS will exist, but the members probably won't be a bunch of pol/locks

Nonsense, Sup Forums shall be the elite of the RWDS

Hopefully the meme magic will be strong enough to where that is true but I just don't see it

>First rule of RWDS: Don't always never remember to not talk about RWDS
>Second rule of RWDS: You don't always never remember to not talk about RWDS
>Third rule of RWDS: If it's your first RWDS. You gotta DS.
>Fourth rule of RWDS: 2 Scoops, 2 Genders, 2 Terms

Thanks for bringing up the subject Mr. FBIman.

People don't realize how much of the workforce has been supplanted by non-whites. Can't just kill them all, the system would crumble for lack of labor and you'd become a failed state. We'd all be better off preventing/strictly limiting (more for the prior personally) further breeding by non-whites if they want to stay, all while encouraging whites to have children.

I saw a great thread on here about the State rewarding families with loan-type incentives for having white children. For every child give them $30,000 which they only have to pay back if their children fail to be properly raised into adulthood (arrests, drug use, poor physical health, poor mental capabilities, etc.)

Not sure how it would work, but the idea sounds neat.

Will never exist sissy white boys are pussies

I want to get an outfit like that for Halloween. I should get some friends together and stomp through Jewish neighborhoods knocking on doors for candy.

>1 man suckerpunched by runaway coward
>antifa repeatedly directly punched in faces and beaten up by smaller, lesser number of foes and eaten by dogs

bash le fash!

>One entitled millennial generation in way over their heads
>One coming extinction of baby boomers
>One exponential decline of the right wing
>One hell of a toll to pay in your hardest years.

Remember user. The bike lock of justice is more devastating than the based stick.

These are the American Sup Forumsacks that call you non-white.
>40% meme is unfortunately true.
>Even Brazil and Argentina is whiter than us.

t. Useful idiot

Wat is dis

Apparently it's a TRPG

Yeah Goy, your society NEEDS replacement migration. How could smaller population survive off more resources? Think about it Goy.

>un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm

You think you're the future?
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Wait, do you actually believe that?

Hmm. I guess initially in all the chaos we could create internment camps to start with until our countries are locked down. So the purpose of RWDS could be to quell resistance through force and the capture of non white people.

Perhaps in the second phase the captured could be given a choice. Repatriation to their ethnic homelands or willingly accept they will become the bottom rung of society with restricted right. Hopefully they would accept the first option, but maybe after long enough with the second, they would leave on their own.

While I agree with the first part, the RWDS will round up shitskins and quell resistance, the logical next step is either forced labor or death camps. Putting a dent in the shitskin population at large is necessary to give us some breathing room to secure our position then expand.

In the long term we need to either make the shitskins go extinct or expand exponentially to give ourselves a better buffer just in case western civilization loses its shit again.

Well my second phase was kind of along that vein too. My "bottom rung of society" is essentially a slave class with no voting rights.

>trying to form an army when you can't even fit through the basement door

The problem with that is that after a few generations a new crop of abolitionist cucks will spring up and demand emancipation and racemixing as they always do. Force labor camps would only be extending their life expectancy by 10-15 years maximum.

Death to all normies

True enough I suppose... So the protocol should be to inflict maximum damage in as short of time as possible.

I'd love to see the fatties on this board try to shpot at people without a bench rest and a controlled environment. It's just laughable.

Lotta projecting here

D-do you accept volunteers?

youtube.com/watch?v=Um1vCqfGpq4

youtube.com/watch?v=Jz3S6zOUVV4

youtube.com/watch?v=OCoxM8MFJ0Y

youtube.com/watch?v=KbxkGEGQIn0

youtube.com/watch?v=s_r2RHCt-AE

youtube.com/watch?v=GDNDVfC8RLk

youtube.com/watch?v=hRkY9_stN2Y

youtube.com/watch?v=xnLE5-S9d_8

youtube.com/watch?v=y6324QIopYM

youtube.com/watch?v=5iQyMV5QOaI

youtube.com/watch?v=f9Gd_s2tLC4

youtube.com/watch?v=7JilOyHiMzI

youtube.com/watch?v=AmRPcdPP_9o

youtube.com/watch?v=nDDR8Hq1zs4

>This
The 'nerds' you just dissed will be flying the drones that take out large groups of unwanteds, covering people like me, killing all you motherfuckers

>RWDS are taking the last of the leftist militias to be executed
>as the gas masked and uniformed soldiers guide the prisoners to the wall where they are to be shot, one of the prisoners yells "why do you hate others so much?"
>just before the execution begins, the soldiers pull off their gas masks, revealing whites, blacks, latinos, slavs, Indians, orientals, and even Jews among them
>"We don't hate others anons. We don't hate blacks, we hate niggers. We don't hate latinos, we hate spics. We don't hate Indians, we hate street shitters. We don't hate Jews, we hate Kikes. We are ethno-nationalists, a nation for every race, and we have become united against your faggotry which brought ruination to our people."
>and with that, the RWDS fires, and kills the last of the leftist resistance.

>White people wanting to protect their people and live in peace and prosperity
>White people convinced by Holy Church to slaughter non Whites for said peace and prosperity
>1000 years later seen as evil racist sexist misogynistic bigots for killing muslims

If this RWDS succeeds, the past will just catch up and fuck you hard because Leftism.
Shame because all these great idea's are ruined by lack of funding

Sure, why not. You'll have to go back to your country (with suitable compensation for your help) afterwards though.

What a faggot. Whites are the greatest race on Earth, we will fight by the sword, and die by the sword.

Gay AF you civic nationalist cuck

As soon as you nazi scums attempt to do anything IRL, Antifa Warriors visit you and punish you in very very violent way

161 WARRIORS

>hurr
Whatever you say, user.

>civic nationalist
Read what I posted

Traitors and Jews must be killed first. It will be easy to kill off all non-whites after that, due to their low IQs.

Prepare to have your small genitals removed

Okay you got me. For the record though I seriously doubt we are going to have a lot of brown recruits eager to return to their homelands.

Why not get the jews to make the money flow? that's what they're good for anyways.

>Traitors and Jews must be killed first
Just killing traitors ought to cover that user. Even GLR didn't want to kill ALL the Jews in America, just the Jewish traitors.

You're a bunch of kiddy faggots obsessed with self righteousness while being completely autistic violent idolists, this world isn't a game where you're the main character fighting bad guys, and you're going to die, and the world will move on without you, have fun getting raped and beheaded by blax and musrats. lmao

Fucking retards ITT.
They should do what the police should do.
Respond to any violence by just killing them.
You don't need a secret police.
You don't need to ban freedom of speech.
Just kill all us democan'ts that violently protest etc.
Doesn't even need to be killing.
The thing is stupid ideas shouldn't be allowed to throw tantrums because they can't logically win.
If an idea gets to that point.

PUT IT DOWN.

No need for plans. Make them look cool and everything will work out naturally.

No, not a lot. Probably just a few of the Sup Forumslacks with see come here. But the ones that do come are welcome to join the fight against globalism.

That's right, but this is only beginning

They would be elite soldiers acting in as MP's. The official policy is policing and keeping things safe and crime-free but it's actually to see just how many non-self-preservating negroes are gonna try to dindu nuffin and end up escalating to putting the death in RWDS.

You clearly dont understand the motivation of the RWDS

>expectation
In what world can I expect to shoot an AN94? Tell me where to sign up

This is a video game? Or table top game? It looks hella interesting. The dude looks like someone from a rwds, or maybe that jutoh anime. Tell us more, brother!

The problem with killing everyone on the streets is that our men will get discouraged pretty fast. It fucks you up when you have to kill hundreds of people, and look into their dying eyes.

I have a plan, it's a bit crazy but hear me out. What if we set up these "labor camps" where our men would bring our targets. A little extra dash of the delousing chemicals and BAM problem solved without our men needing to deal with any of the psychological harm from having to shoot hundreds of people.

what the fuck is that? An M60 in .22 short round?

>I @M AN5IFA F3AR M3 RACSISTS! @nd my g0dly h@cking p0w3rs!!

Too bad you can't do shit here lad, led alone the real world, you're nothing but chimping out whigger wimp cucks.

You clearly are a vague motherfucker.
At least make a point not an insinuation.

It's a TRPG.

Dude this is Sup Forums. Ill ive got are insinuations

There will have to be a census to figure out who is Jewish. Jews will be told by mail to report to deportation camps. The RWDS will have to get the ones that don't show up.

im pretty sure lots of prisoners would be willing to kill people all day everyday to get a taste of freedom, it could be a reward system, kill this many, get a psych evaluation, if all goes well, the prisoner is set free.

a good example is war, prisoners set free to win the war, and return home as a free man.

Looks interesting

Looking cool is half the battle. The Nazis were the best at looking cool.

everyone but the whites should be put against the wall as well

kys civic nationalist fag

The ones that aren't killed will be deported, simple as that.

There's a difference between ethnic-nationalism and white supremacy user.

I made the same mistake lol read his whole post

Little boy I'd make you cry for mercy

In reality they're going to be killing looters

even if real racial tensions get bad people will just vote for segregation (i.e. turning louisiana into a black-only state)

everyone gets their own state not mixing all together in one

It's easy. Pants down, no skin, into the oven.

>Pants down, no skin, into the oven
So you're just gonna kill all the Americans then.

R-rude stop.
I'll get my LWDS buddies and fi-find you.

We all have to make sacrifices. We will remember them.

Dropped

Miniaturization of a M2 browning .50 cal.

Give me communists to kill

literally everytime

>degenesis
is that like devolution?

It's made my Germans, what do you expect?

Start from the bottom and work up from there, soon there's consensus about whiteness of the nationalities.

>Denver
DUDE WEED LMAO

True. Jews would be virtually powerless without cucks to support them. We might also be able to Operation Paperclip some of the Jewish scientists in order to create the weapons of mass destruction we will use to kill the rest of the non-Whites.