Crispy Kreame

> You're sitting at the baseball game with your girlfriend enjoying the nice day. Some fat guy walks in front of you, surrounded by media. Tubby won't sit down so you call out at him. He sharply turns around, kneels down and gazes into your soul. The smell of mint and beer on his breath, and the nacho cheese and jalapenos are stinging your nostrils. He says, "Did you say something to me, bud?"

What do?

"n-nothing sir"

yes, I did, blimpie. Don't spill your nachos.

sucker punch him in the nose and watch him tumble down the seats on top of people.

"i said sit down in the two seats your fat ass was required to pay for you fucking inconsiderate asshole."

I've never been to a Major League Baseball game. Do they metal detect at the doors? If so, then I stab him with my ceramic knife. If not, then I allahu ackbar and make international news.

Try the meatloaf

Remember - It's not his fault he's a human shit stain.

Yell 'sit down or move you retarded fat fuck!'

I said "sit the fuck down you American weightwatchers model, you're blocking out the sun and giving me rickets over here."

I need the backstory. Has he finally lost it after being ignored by Trump despite being his lap dog all campaign?

I'd play a fun game of Count the Chins.

Trust me, the CUBS fan was being the bigger douche. Christie was at the game because his son works for the Milwaukee Brewers.

I say "Fuck you, your disgusting obese asshole".

grab a nacho and look smug as fuck

he's done and does not give a fuck anymore

Headbutt him and break his nose

>Has he finally lost it after being ignored by Trump despite being his lap dog all campaign?
lol, did you see the shitshow this fat fuck was involved in during the last 4th of July weekend?

I would literally just say "No, Sir, I didnt say anything, Im just trying to enjoy the game"

Met Bush at an astros game in 2010, well I walked up to him and asked If I could shake his hand. Wanted to take a picture but It was still 2010 and only like 1 in 4 people had Iphones

I want to punch this fat piece of shit. NJ is stagnating thanks to this tub of shit

give him a titty twister

lol at that fucking "snack"

You make a better barn than a window.

Hang on let me fill up my M&Ms again

> gazes into your soul
Glazes into your soul
FTFY

grazes into your bowl

Yell "get a warrant, you fat fuck!"