HAPPENING: THE FUCKING NORKS JUST SHOT DOWN A RUSSIAN CIVILIAN PLANE!!!

THE NORKS SHOT DOWN A RUSSIAN PLANE
CYKA BLYAT IN PEACE BASED RUSSIAN PLANE

Other urls found in this thread:

flightradar24.com/SYL505/e4e2b85
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sauce

Sauce

>leaf
But wheres the source.

Proof faggot

Source now leaf

>trusting a leaf poster
But if true include me in the cap.

Fucking leaf

A FUCKING LEAF

K?

expected a nothingburger, faggy post by a leaf
leaf provided

HE JUST VANISHED FROM RADAR AFTER ENTERING THE DMZ!!!

MODS BAN THIS FAKE NEWS

God dammit NRO tell me more, where was it hit? What was it hit with? What are the russians and chinese doing on the ground? Jesus fucking christ kim why?

Well.

It landed carrying food.

substantial if substantiated

That doesn't mean anything. Sage

Its on its way to seoul though.

Screencaps on SYL505. Second screencap was right after it vanished just SE of Kaesong

Forgot pic

are you fucking retarded?

REMEMBER TO SAGE CANCER IF YOU MUST REPLY

>just so happens to be last seen at Kaesong

Mmmhmmm

this had better be not be BS, or theres a rake with your name on it.

>F5 on spam

FUUUUG

he is right, something is up with this flights history.

do you just sit around watching flightradar24 waiting for aircraft to disappear?

yes

HOLYYYY SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEET NORTH KORA JUST NUKED ALL OF AFRICA CODE RED CODE RED

It couldn't have possibly landed do ya think?

looks like it's delayed. But it doesn't show it's even over North Korea..

A FUCKING LEAF

>monitoring thread anyway

in north korea

Those Hitler numbers, Godbless NK!

>nuking Africa
How is it not a good thing?

>Russian plane

FUCKING KIM OPEN YOUR FAT FUCK SLANTED EYES YOU CHINK NIGGER YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO NUKE CALIFORNIA

Maybe it landed, but it was bound for Seoul and it didnt make it out of NK according to radar.

delayed ???? so it still has not landed? the history of the flight is incomplete also, only shows the first part.

Based leaf

OP might not be a fag. At the least it may have had to make an emergency landing.

omg i think it's actually habbening

Autism

Guys, a bunch of planes just flew over my house, and tanks are rolling by. I hope my Navy SEAL uncle who works at Nintendo will confirm since he can see Russia from his house.

The red leaf of autism.

Maybe you shoukd drop this. Maybe its a child smuggling operation & an unmarked vehicle is already parked near your house, its occupants waiting for the signal to move in & help you ventilate yourself. Maybe it's time to just walk away friend.

Not the time for jokes ITS HAPPENING

Never trust a leaf.

Says the leaf. What did the leaf mean by this???

who the fuck flies over nk?
i think ruskies are the only ones to get away with it
usually everyone goes out of the way to dodge their airspace

You're one yourself.Why should i trust you?

Benis?

A self hatin leaf, I'll be damned

Is this some kind of leaf inception? I don't get it. Am I even real?

found it

I'm a geospatial analyst at a private military intelligence contractor. I live on DEBKA and post here when I'm not busy. I have sifted through the information for the past 4 hours. In order to ensure proper vigilance and attention to detail I consumed 200 mg of Adderall spaced out in a bi-hourly schedule. I also have been microdosing LSD for the past three years.

I can unequivocally say that there is absolutely nothing profound within this information. It is insubstantial at best, and outright exaggerations bordering on slander at worst.

It would likely be in everyone's best interest to focus on more pertinent issues as opposed to getting lost in a web of obfuscation.

Given the intense mental output of thorough investigation it is essential that one rest to rejuvenate neural productivity.

I suggest going to sleep and completing at least 3 REM cycles before reassessing any further information.

We need to find out why the leaf is so prone to this

Should I trust a leaf telling to not trust him?

North Korea just had some of their military leadership at the Navy Day naval parade in St.Petersburg just the other day.

They aren't going to war with their ally.

-. --- / -.-- --- ..- / .- .-. . / -.. . .- -.. / .-. .. --. .... - --..-- -.-- --- ..- / .- .-. . / ... .-.. . . .--. .. -. --. .-.-.- -.-- --- ..- / ... .... --- ..- .-.. -.. / .-- .- -.- . / ..- .--.

Sage

But then who was leaf

>do you just sit around watching flightradar24 waiting for aircraft to disappear?
Why do you ask ?

>leaf

>checks RT
>nothing

Fake and gay

This is what's known as the shitposting leaf paradox.

BULLSHIT! This is too much of a happening to be true!

>nigger country

read you idiots

its a fakey
it was a glitch

... --- ... / ... --- ... / ... --- ... / ... --- ... /

Seems like it must be an air traffic delay. They departed on time but are now scheduled to land in six minutes, 1.5 hours late. It's weird, but not that weird.

Are you me?

It can clearly still be seen, and is well out of DMZ, has passed seoul and looks to be in a holding pattern

I'm You, But Stronger and more autistic

>Leaf says never to trust a Leaf
Not sure if this means they're trustworthy or not...

>flightradar24.com/SYL505/e4e2b85
yeah a glitch that they stopped tracking it over NK and it is over an hour late?
it landed in NK dropped something off or picked something up then continued on to Seoul.

Code red? More like code fucking win!

>you best start believing in leaf posts
>Your in one

>checks Reuters
>checks associated Press
>checks The Duran..
*nothing*
Just a guy who can't get it up, having a fap...

>dirty bomb

One time I checked on a family member's plane while it was en route from Paris to LA. Disappeared from radar over the arctic circle and then registered 0 ft for altitude and way off course for about twenty minutes or so. I freaked the fuck out until it came back online and resumed updating along its normal flight path. The reporting/tracking is spotty in some places. I learned the hard way.

It's no joke. A flock of whales just flew over my house! IT'S HAPPENING!

Why is it stopped over water, wtf.