Why are right-wingers so obsessed with what other people do in their bedrooms?

Why are right-wingers so obsessed with what other people do in their bedrooms?

Leave it in the bedroom, no problem. Take it to the bakery/courthouse/city streets/etc. is where the problem lies

No one would even know what they do in their bedroom if they kept it there where it belongs.

Individuals make up a society. Individual choices affect the larger society.

This. Stay locked in the closet and look your part whether your male or female at least!

We're not the ones marching in parades to show off our degeneracy and we're not the ones looking for special attention from the Jews who want to use us to weaken our civilization.

because decadence infects culture. and culture is what shapes the political realm, and thus our society.

faggots = literally fucking up America by sticking dicks in other dude's asses. fuck them.

>fags demand special treatment
>fags shove themselves into television, movies, etc
>fags demand government stop AIDS, which was their own fault
>fags demand that children be taught their ways are ok
>WHY ARE YOU HOMOPHOBES OBSESSED?

please fuck off, sodomite

Didn't you hear? Gays aren't even oppressed anymore. Now the right is cool with them and the left isn't! I voted Trump. Regrettably, this is my actual experience. Right-wingers are cool with me as a gay libertarian, left-wingers reject me utterly for not joining their grundy conservative hivemind.

Because they wanna watch.

The problem is that you're not keeping it in your bedrooms you raving fucking faggots.

>Because they wanna watch.

>sodomite
I'm just polyamorous, not homosexual.

Why are left-wingers so obsessed with what other people do in their minds?

Can I work for less than minimum wage in my bedroom?

Because it never STAYS in the bedroom.

tell me that pic related is the right thing to do
(pro tip: you cant without bluffing)

I am a Republican and I can confirm this. God Bless America, and welcome to being our useful ally.

>Why are right-wingers so obsessed with what other people do in their bedrooms?
cuz it's hawt

this picture has confirmed my believes that tribulation will start next month

because they seem incapable of keeping it in the bedroom. they feel the need to parade it around in public.

maybe if he didn't fuck his son he wouldn't be gay

I genuinely don't care what anyone does with their genitals.

What I do care about is the normalization of degenerate sexuality.

You don't have to be a rocket scientist to figure out that if everyone were suddenly gay, the human race would be completely extinct in around 100 years.

I oppose the LGBT agenda for the same reason I oppose the practice of renting a car then leaving it in the passenger drop-off lane at the airport. Sure, if it happens every now and then, it's no big deal. But if everyone did it, rental rates would double.

Which is to say, I examine a behavior from the perspective: "If everyone behaved this way, what would be the result?"

So queers can do what they want, but ENCOURAGING queerness, normalizing queerness, is basically cultural suicide.

Right-wingers are insecure. You'll find the most insecure people will always try to control others to make up for their own insecurity.

I won't teach your kid that guns are tools that can be used safely

You don't teach my kid that boys can fuck boys in the ass

And everything will be just fine

>public fuckfests during Pride
>putting children on hormone blockers
>trannies ruining every community they touch

"In the bedroom"

You can't mind the business in your own bedroom if you have nobody to have sex with...

Kids. Nothing more nothing less. Kids are extremely important to society. There are wrong ways to raise them. Fuck degeneracy and fuck you

>the left does not want to control people
At least I am honest about what I believe

> in their bedrooms
kek

No one would even know if it was just the bedroom.

Being gay is a perversion. It's wrong and destructive.

>You'll find the most insecure people will always try to control others to make up for their own insecurity
You mean the left?

/thread

based leaf

they aren't they want you to stop throwing it in their faces, then bitching and moaning when they complain about you throwing it in your faces.

If you actually kept it in the bedroom, there wouldn't be whole fucking parades wit men leading eachother around in collars and womens clothing waving sex toys in the air. pretty basic shit.

eugenics lol

The 1970s called: they want their stupid fucking retard Democrat talking points back, Cousin Sage.

Have all the public settings been annexed by homosexual bedrooms? Gays sure act like the whole world is their bedroom

>lol

fuck off back to Ieddit

im pretty sure the gays who think like the 1st 2 boxes arent the same as the faggots who dress up in the most retarded way possible and do their parades

"OBSESSION" is when you take what you do in your bedroom and wave it out for everyone to watch... or when you pretend to legislate a society around those bedroom preferences

>Insecure
>Recognizing patterns
>Understanding of the damage it will cause
>Speaking publically regardless of the backlash
>Insecure

Why are left wingers so obsessed with making their sexuality my business?

I don't it just seems you liberal fags just can't leave it in the bedroom

I've noticed this problem as well. For some reason people think gays will end society, even though they NEVER HAVE. Or that allowing gays to feel normal means immediatly that pedos will think it is ok to abuse little kids. I have no idea how they are linking the 2, but i'm going to assume it is just because they are afraid that the good looking women will turn gay, and because being gay doesn't hurt anyone they need to find something bad to relate it to so that they can sell it as a "package deal". It's sick. And it comes off as them being very insecure. Being "politically correct" is retarded. But being polite, and having morals, and treating others how they would want to be treated, is something we need to keep in mind.

>in their own bedroom
>a beach where children could be

Was defeating your own argument with your own picture part of your plan?

>i'm just a faggot, not a faggot

Because it sometimes results in HIV/AIDS or niglets, both of which cost this country billions a year.

And people say they aren't natural.

>Retarded
Ohhhhhhh looky who got permission from the (((boss))) to use such a naughty word, you must be feeling pretty high and mighty right now Stephen. Good for you!

fuck the argument that love is love, it is my body I can do what I want with it, blah blah blah. I thought about ho Christian churches have become very welcoming to homos and homo marriage etc. the fact of the matter is it HAS hurt other people, look at the crazy amount of drug resistant STDs, it HAS brought down society destroying families and individuals sense of reality of who they are, so the argument that leftprogits give is illogical. A logical argument no longer is given or considered because the american schooling is so fucked up.

Can i fight duels in my own bedroom?

Don't give a fuck what you do in the bedroom.
Just don't make me:
>endorse it - don't call it marriage
>subsidize it - pay for your own op
It's not rocket surgery. Does anal sex cut off the blood supply to your brain or something?

The nose on that bitch.