Why is MS13 being defended?

Today a coworker starts talking about MS13. I live in Los Angeles so I had to be careful when I said that thats one good thing Trump is doing (going after MS13).

He says yeah but you know people are so scared to turn them in because they might be illegal and dont have papers so they dont want to go to the cops.

I just said fuck MS13. They murder innocent people.

Then he goes on and says "yeah but they aren't all bad guys. And Trump is going after their families and thats making them more violent"

I said "fuck MS13 again and walked away"

Why the hell are people trying to say everything Trump does is negative. You dont have to support the guy to support this.

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/most-feared-gang-mara-salvatrucha-ms13-america-satanic-ritual-sacrifice-teenage-girl-satan-alvarez-a7623826.html
archive.is/v4aJ4
archive.is/kqElI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Your coworker needs to be sent home to Mexico.

Well if it wasn't for the white supremacist beating minorities up all the time America wouldn't have gangs like me 13 god idk why all of you are so ignorant and can't figure these things out for yourselfs if white people would just leave us alone they're wouldn't be gangs like ms 13

I agree with this aussie.

why don't you point to your cucked coworker that MS13 does satanic murders.

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/most-feared-gang-mara-salvatrucha-ms13-america-satanic-ritual-sacrifice-teenage-girl-satan-alvarez-a7623826.html

fucking nigger.

But nah y'all always starting shit you can't finish then being crying about making it minorities fault they join gangs to protect themselves

Checked. Archived
archive.is/v4aJ4

always and forever

>said "fuck MS13 again and walked away"

I'm not a nigger y'all just ignorant as fuck and don't even care to enlighten yourself your stuck in echo chamber where everyone tells you white people are all good and never do anything wrong you fuckin racist asshole

Fuckin bitch

Who do you think is going to run the southwest when the civil war breaks out? They're pretty much making their political run right now, going on talk shows and shit.

It's reactionary bullshit. Stuff like this is how I've been able to draw the line between people I know I can actually have a reasonable converstion with. Everyday this shit goes on the happier I am that these people get to suffer through this.

There would still be gangs you filthy troll.

>Whaaaaaa leave daddy Trump alone!!!

The world is not complicated than REEE GET ALL THE BAD GUYS!!! Trump has, as he promised, sown fear into immigrant communities. As a result, gangs are about to operate without police interference. It's cause and effect, all caused by Trump. You should be happy.

do nigger parents not teach their braindead children that two wrongs don't make a right?

All of a sudden people are coming to the defense of these rats. Wtf

archive.is/kqElI

No I'm just trying to get you to view things from a different point that's why I come on here and see what y'all crazy ass mofos be sayin and shit

I like the sporadic and incorrect use of quotation marks

On NPR over the last 2 weeks I have heard them talk about Muslim Jihad's "rich aesthetic culture and art" and how Trump's raids make MS-13 stronger because they group together as a community.

I hope every MS-13 member is tied up by their fucking ankles and shot, including their families.

Shut up you fuckin Jew fuckin faggot

Simply put, liberals are demonic. They'll even go so far to defend mass murdering gang members.

They are truly evil.

BTW, I'm also an LA resident.

call ICE on your coworker

IF WHITE PEOPLE WOULD JUST STOP BEING LAME EVERYTHING WOULD BE ALRIGHT

Watch about 30 Colin Flaherty videos and then go kill your mammy before she can unleash any more human shit on the world

Your co worker is a bitch and a retard. Ms fags would have to stab him and rape his bitch before he understands.

I live in LA too. I recently heard some guys talking about a coffee shop that opened up in the barrio in Boyle heights and is being boycotted by the beans due to gentrification. They said some guys said that ms13 would handle them. I couldn't help but laugh. They don't want a white coffee shop: they DO want murderous gangs

Gangs have ALWAYS operated without much interference because spic and nigger communities have always had a "snitches get stitches" rule within their culture. If anything, gang members that are also illegal immigrants can't move around as freely anymore due to risk of immediate deportation. You literally have no argument.

Found a dumb beaner

It's just the new fear word and scare tactic that he is tying to immigration. MS-13 is a gang involved with drugs. However, they are a minuscule fraction of gang members in America, where we have 100 overdoses per day.

>drugs
>money
>killing each other
>gangster culture

this is all gangs care for, not "muh whites beating darkies" bullshit

you're naive, friend.

you should've punched him in the mouth

>all beaners are in ms13
>if you dont like ms13 you are white

this is what youre saying. dont pretend it isnt

im non white, there are tons of non whites who think gang members are scum. the problem is dumb fucks like you listen to mainstream shit (built by (((white))) people) too hard and pretend like it's right, so the non whites who are against your bullshit minority ''''pride''' cant say anything. these people hate you in their soul. it's not right, you're being lied to, you are weak, your brain is weak, you are pathetic

wtf i love gang violence now?

If whites actually constantly beaten up minorities in America it would be great as those shitskins would finally learn to behave and not be so prone to crime and act so entitled.
That's why even when nigs were the majority in places like Apartheid era South Africa they behaved, because a strong grip is the only thing that prevents rabid niggers from killing you, you know, like every wild animal.

>"fuck MS13 again and walked away"

>ms13
>not all bad guys
what a retard

>weak bait, nigger, or spic

You're an ape-lipped nigger and you're going to die in jail or from another nigger shooting you.

That's not true. The people who suffer the most from gang violence are their black and Hispanic communities. Sure some people will be retarded and not snitch but the bigger issue is that large portions of those communities trust those gang members more than the police.
Gang members tend to family of the people in those communities. They sometime look out for and provide money to members of those communities. It's fucked system but it's what happens when the state and law enforcement alienate black and brown communities. Honestly, why do you think people would ever have more faith in violent gang members than the police?

>it's what happens when the state and law enforcement alienate black and brown communities
have you ever seen an LAPD cruiser? theres probably like 4 whites in the whole damn force

>you actually believe this

Exactly. MS13 was going on a Black killing spree in LA during the late 90s and early 00s. All Blacks and Asians hate them here. The liberal whites singing their praises will too when they try to gentrify their hoods lmao

beaners hate them too. its only dumbass tool chicanos who think beaners are united, probably because they barely speak spanish (definitely cant write it) and their parents leave them in USA while they go back to mexico to spend remittances. in reality the older generations are incredibly racist and definitely discriminate between mexicans and salvadorians (ms13) etc

i guarantee zoik is in schooling of some type

The question is what non-white group of criminals WON'T liberals defend?

What does that have to do with anything? Officers can be abusive regardless of race.

This
You have to go back.

What are they gonna do? He's a pasty white boy from the Midwest

Being an argumentative, contrarian has become fashionable.

>Well if it wasn't for the white supremacist beating minorities up all the time
i leave this here for you nigger; straight from the mouths of your owners
; LATINO GANG LEADER CONVICTED IN L.A. ETHNIC CLEANSING CAMPAIGN

not user, but I believe he's trying to say that those cops are their families and they are part of their communities.

As somebody who lives in the ghetto of LA. The one gang that causes the most problems is ms13. Theyre one of the biggest gangs in the world

Listen y'all racist fuck lords you white supremacist think you can beat up rape and murder anyone you want that's simply not the case anymore and Mexicans and blacks have become so afraid they have to kill white people be white people kill them and if it wasn't for the white people raping and murdering everyone in the first place ms 13 and other gangs like it wouldn't have formed same thing with Mexican during cartels had the white man legalised drugs there never would of been a black market for them to own and operate

>Well if it wasn't for the white supremacist beating minorities up all the time
This is not a thing.

>trying so hard to get (you)s
epic bait Sup Forumsro xD

But the white devil needed a way to demonize the minorities and give other white people reason to beat and rape minorities in the first place

A few have taken the bait

Why do you bait? Why would you waste your time like that?

you guys worry about gangs like ms13 and los zetas when the true SATANIC mafia is helping these guys out.

america is the enemy and is in bed with the enemies you see on TEL-LIE-VISION

I'm going to bed I gotta be up in 7hours so I got on here and could not help myself

MS 13, a salvadorean gang was started to protect themselves from mexican and nigger gangs, has nothing to do with whites.

congratulations you got a few newfags to bite, you can tell your pals on reddit now about how much you trolled Sup Forums and dont forget to make screenshots

This is terrible bait. Less is more, faggot

I don't use Reddit
"Some men just want to see the world burn"

I GOT YOU REPLYING TO MY SHIT SONT I BITCH

So what about the lives and the communities that those gangs are destroying you brain dead fucking idiot? Very little sympathy should be given to "communities" that prefer to trust violent psychopaths who recruit children as hitmen and drug dealers than the police.

We should get the beaner gangs to fight each other.

you're the best Nordic poster.

I mean that.

they already do all over los angeles, so cal and nor cal spic gangs hate each other that they vowed to kill a rival on sight.

what the hell did you think they were doing?

That's cause the white government has been brainwashing them into believeing that they are each others enemy when it's really all white hoes

marxists don't teach their students that either.

"Dad look Europe is being overrun by africans and middle eastern muslims."

"Well the chickens are coming home to roost."

boomer cuckoldry.jpg

That's right bitches radio silence

is leftwingism just good goy syndrome

how do they know instinctively what being a good goy is all the time and sticking to it

Sage bait threads

But who would pick our strawberries without MS-13?

Robots

I think this person is physiologically damaged by bad parenting or just mentally retarded. You are not even addressing anything, please shut the fuck up. MS13 is evil and needs to be destroyed, White people have nothing to do with their formation, they were formed in El Salvador.

>"I don't know shit about ms13". The post

GTFO.

Liberals have a kneejerk reaction to hold the opposite beliefs that Trump has. Trump could give a speech tomorrow about how his new agenda is cutting CO2 emissions and that combating climate change will be his administration's top priority and they would bitch about it.

What the fuck are you talking about dude are you really that ignorant till where your gonna blame the Mexicans for the conditions they live in? White people wont hire them unless it's for cheap labor (under minimum wage) so they have no choice but to join gangs to sell stunts in the white governments black market which fund the Mexican cartels

>implying
Learn 2 history.
MS-13 is literally a product of American foreign policy, just like the Taliban and Al-Qaeda was

White people raped the black and Indian women creating latinos

>Trump is going after their families and thats making them more violent
This argument is so retarded because it reduces the "victims" to mindless animals who can't help but be violent when they feel provoked. The blame for violence is always on the one who committed it. That's not to say there isn't justified violence, but it almost never is when this argument pops up.

Your a racist fuck lord who doesn't like his echo chamber being destroyed by truth

The retardation is real with these people. They are not trolling, they really are this stupid.

Did you just quote Immortal Technique, you fuckin cretin.

What are you talking about if the white man could just not enslave every colored person in one way or another minorities wouldn't have to do what they do to survive

FACTS

Logic dosn't work on crazy people.

pick up a history book you fuck lord

It also doesn't work for white supremacist

Thats enough for tonight bud

You are a racist moron and bigot.
Lol i love you freaks you always do what you accuse others of and twist words, When you talk about truth you deliberately and knowingly spread lies. Amazing and kinda schizophrenic... is that what they did to you in your brainwashing classes?

I do need to get to sleep

Did it for the lulz

And you walked right into it hahahaha

(((divide and conquer)))