What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-JlmvtAHhnc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Exactly what he said.
/Thread

means he hates unwarranted demographic upheaval.

Wait, is this like the Eagles Joe Walsh?

Life's been good to him so far

No lmao

all europeans and people of european descent on the new world are "illegals" though

Is this the dude from Unsolved Mysteries?

America's Most Wanted, scrub. But seriously, what a racist sexist homopobic shitlord. We can't let Drumpf get the nuclear codes, sweetie.

EVERYBODY SAY HE'S COOL

This

His Maserati does 185.

he isn't wrong, but watch the left squirm when they realize they activated almond milk is made off the back of their illegal slave labor.

if you require citizenship to work, that shit is going to get pricey. along with avacado toast.

they'd starve.

He isn't a native American though so...

no such thing, i believe you are talking about native siberians

So what? They traded shiny beads for land, it's basicllay everything you stand for faggot.

Eagles Joe Walsh is ten million times better than this skrub

"In August 2011, the Chicago Tribune reported that Walsh lost his driving privileges from mid-April to mid-July 2011"
He lost his license now he don't drive.

>I'm an american
>I'm not a nationalist
WAT

John Walsh

>charges you hundreds for nosebleed seats at his concert
Not that much better famalam

I think it's a fancy way of reminding people about the first amendment

I think the joke is Americans think they're the shit when in reality they're everything he just said he's not while being American

american nationalism is a fucking joke. america is built on immigration thus it's a mixed bag of niggers.

Nothing wrong with wanting America to remain 90% white as it historically has been.

Unless he starts picking his own food, he needs to stfu about people being here "illegally"

Shut the fuck up cuck, before I kick your pussy faggot.

>Anarcho-Capitalist doesn't like the results of Anarcho-Capitalism

Immigrants willing to work you snownigger.

Lmao, wow.

There were no nations here that had immigration laws. Not even a nice try.

This guy is low IQ if you've read his tweets. Typical boomer.

>all europeans and people of european descent on the new world are "illegals" though

considering there were zero laws and no government to enforce them even it there were, i'd say your wrong faggot.

he's hiding his power level everyone knows people who say that kind of shit are just trying to not appear too much like a hitler or some shit

No they're not. Contrary to what these Listerine-chugging prairie niggers whine about today, back then, their people had no concept of nation or sovereignty. To them, America was land that they grazed from, moving around like herd animals whenever local resources were depleted. They had no concept of ownership of the land, not because of some spiritual enlightenment, but because the nomadic nature of their tribe considers such a concept ridiculous and impractical. They simply hunted, gathered and farmed whatever they could, and moved on when they couldn't anymore, sometimes fighting with an enemy tribe for their women and seasonal foraging rights. There was no nation and the arrival of Europeans was seen as the the arrival of another tribe. A better tribe who forged an actual nation with laws and realized concepts of citizenship and sovereignty.

Actually illegal immigrant labor is just pretty cheap, but there are many machines that can pick strawberries or any crop for that matter. In fact, most of these machines would be cheaper for farmers in the long run than migrant workers, but they do require an initial investment.

So no, he can talk about illegal immigrants all he wants because it's a valid problem, ITS ILLEGAL

nice rack desu

I understand now he has a limo and rides in the back

hahaha well meme'd, leaf

This guy is based, I catch him on the radio on my way home from work every day

He means you don't have to be racist to want to enforce immigration laws which is completely true but I'm still going to be racist.
I can't throw away life experiences. My racism was learned not through my parents but through my actual experience with various other races and cultures. It doesn't help that shitskins are racist as fuck but get a pass for bullshit reasons.

>ITS ILLEGAL

Then stop eating.

lel they just appeared to be like "welp let's just forget that he said those things" even though it's a very honest statement, great social benefits brings the desperate and they won't work once they have it all

It's probably how she got the job.

youtu.be/-JlmvtAHhnc

Seems pretty clear to me OP? Is English not your first language?

>OP confirmed as illegal alien

I hear he locks the doors in case he's attacked

I really thought it was him until this thread came up.
Fuck

Go back to /b

He's been making records. His fans? They can't wait!

Hes being ironic

Or retarded

yes

>/Threading your own post
theres a special level of hell designed just for you, no amount of dead Saracens will ever win you enough favor to leave

our laws were written for a reason

Kek, first question I had too

>implying

What happened to the America's Most Wanted guy?

If you're brown get the fuck out of town

he has no job but
at least
he's not black.

>What did he mean by this?
Hail Hitler, gas the Jews race war now obviously

Those retards look like deers in fucking headlights. They literally cannot fathom the idea that a nation doesn't want welfare leeches into their country.