No one finds is weird that every single racist person and post here is pro-trump?

No one finds is weird that every single racist person and post here is pro-trump?

sage and report

We are the epicenter of Trump's support.
This very board is the reason he won and it doesn't matter if I tell you this because everyone will just think "no, that's crazy, you're delusional."
Even if people came to accept this you could never be able to get rid of us. Every time you try to shut us down we get stronger.
Sup Forums is saiyans.

Give me my fucking Vega you kike

That...wasn't my point at all. Please re-read my original post.

Well, no.
Racism is normal. The belief that you can corral a billion humans and six billion almost humans into a clean green utopia is a pipe dream. Not only culture and race and language, but distance, money, many things divide humans into groups. To say that all groups will accept your idea of help, or that all groups can follow the same rules, is completely at odds with the real world.

So instead of putting up with slums and street poo and raped girls, why not shut our eyes while the third world starves to death? Simple: they control the resoruces. A racist who has his own means of food production( slaves or not), suddenly he is no longer a racist, but a normal member of society. Without means of food production, we can't really consider all those alive today as "useful human capital" and surely most will die in squalor. And that's fine with me. Education enabled them to take note of their own overbreeding.

"Racism is normal"

-trump supporters.

And then you get mad we call you racist. Jesus christ.

Wait so farmers can't be racist? Even if they grow watermelon?

racism is not a trait that malicious parents train their children to have out of spite for brown people

people from vastly distant cultures and backgrounds do not cohabitate well and are best off remaining around their own kind

Nope. That's why they can underpay immigrants. :)

reread your own post. you don't make any fucking sense you illiterate cunt

No, uneducated people fall for stereotyping because it's easier to think that way about people.

Your post? Sure, violation of global rule.

Baby's are racist read the study they did with the pictures

Trump represents putting power back into the hands of the little people. The little people are racists.

What leftists dont understand is that since you keep calling us racists over and over and over and over again we just decided to shrug and embrace it; then won.

Their attitude led to Trump's triumph.

Oí cunt you might be on to something

>Trump represents putting power back into the hands of the little people

"Embrace racism"

-Trump supporters. Nice.

>BAN ASSAULT PATTERN RECOGNITION!

Racism is not evil, deal with it.

yes bevause getting robbed doesn't change anyone's opinion. fact is most of these "racists" are against the culture, NOT because of some pigmentation. it just so happens that certain pigmentations are heavily influenced by and dependent on these degenerative cultures

"Racism is not evil"

-Trump supporters.

Fuck all of you racists pieces of shit.

Can confirm only ever been mugged by niggers

you're even more retarded than you initially let on
clever girl

I'm not pro trump and I'm super racist.

he means it has no effect. your pejoratives don't make us ashamed like you'd love. you can't dismiss my opinions by trying to insult me. why don't you prove you have an argument

It's not a stereotype that black people murder it's the fucking truth.

It's not a stereotype that middle-easterners are inbred pedophiles, it's the fucking truth.

It's not a stereotype white people usurp land from savages, it's the fucking truth.

If colour was just a paint, we'd all paint ourselves black when we want to apply for university, and white again when we want to apply for a job. But it isn't just a paint. It's down to the bone.

We're not "Trump supporters", we're NAZIS.

bumping this fagots b8

>Supporting Trumpstein
no, I don't support a Zionist shill

Go out in public and say racism is good and not evil and that you're not a racist.

The fact that you hide in an anonymous website and say racist shit proves you're ashamed of it.

If you weren't you'd be saying this in public.

>inb4 OP is a journalist from Buzzfeed and posts screencaps of this thread "proving" trump supporters are all racist

Pick my cotton, you-you-you-big lipped,coconut oil smelling coon!

I hate blacks and voted for Hillary clinton. Ask me anything

I mean it's literally people saying they're racist and racism is okay lol. I'm just using your own words. Only way I'd be wrong is if you were all trolling, which I doubt.

I need a rundown on the rothchilds.

i do, daily.

still trying to shame me? this is why you lose. try the merit of my position, not some assumption of my psyche faggot

No, if you're a racist you deserve to be treated like a piece of shit. Racism is not good.

leftypol trolling is just so damn boring

>in public
The only people who have a problem with it have bright coloured hair dye to clearly identify them. As soon as your autism leaves the room we all get back to normal life.

I doubt that's true. If you mean pro Trump against Clinton, well, what sort of idiot would support Clinton?

What's the square root of 144?

your post doesn't matter for shit, making me STRONGER

>This very board is the reason he won and it doesn't matter if I tell you this because everyone will just think "no, that's crazy, you're delusional."
They know, user. The shilling here hasn't been apoplectic because of randomness.

Racism is natural, I believe in judging the individual, but we simply cannot meet every person on earth, which is why we stereotype based on a pattern within the group
>inb4 "Racism is natural, -Trump supporters"

Nope, you're not going to normalize being a racist piece of shit. You may have won one election but you will lose in the long run.

Good triumphs over evil in the end.

thanks for stepping in user but i cant help but notice you assumed my gender?

(you were right)

racism is perfectly normal and ok, some races are clearly, manifestly better than other
did you have something against it?

So you see yourself as this good I presume? Good for whom?

>if you're rich you hate poor people

You have a point that some people are prone to racism and stereotyping.

However, good people realize stereotyping is bad and try to stop doing it.

Is it racism that roughly 90% of blacks voted for Obama?

What you consrue as racism, is really just many of all ethnicities just being partial to those that resemble them most.

It's not racism, it's human nature.

The one's complaining about being called racist are still in denial.

>"Good triumphs over evil in the end."
Ok, baiting time's over, you've had your fun

>Sup Forums is one person
>Trump supporters are one person

Good thing we don't subscribe to your standard SJW shaming about racism then.

>hurrdurr my 1990s post-modernist poz will still be valid forever!
>muh right side of history meme

Not anymore, reddit!

Yeah. Thinking racism is bad. I must be trolling to think this.

This place is absolutely crazy.

XDDDDDD

guess what snowflake, people are different and want different things out of life. you can try and label everyone who disagrees with you as some backwoods inbred hick but that doesn't make it true. you idiots will keep losing over and over ad infinitum because you fail to see that you are not the arbiter of truth and moral righteousness. fucking ego driven children

Screw yew ya bloody turncoat. If you can normalise a false personal image then I can normalise my internal fears. I'm not even saying my opinions are normal, just that I have them!

racism is a dead concept

To anyone sane reading this, this guy is going off on me for saying racism is bad.

im somewhat racist and i think trump is a dumb ass

>stereotyping is bad!
>all Trump supporters are le evil racist KKK!

Good job contradicting yourself, redditor.

kys nigger

I'm only pro-Trump because Hitler didn't run.
You jewish?

Have you posed this question on #blacktwitter, which is one of the most vile, toxic & racist places on the Internet? It's racist against all non-black races, it's largely very anti-LGBTQ and when the subject comes up, highly anti-semitic.

And?

I've literally thought a racist thought, and I supported Trump.

Blacks are subhuman primates, and jews are reptiles. Nothing racist about hating another species.

Stop acting like a child. The bait is done
If you aren't baiting go post this to your news source/blog, you've proved your point

I never said all trump supports are evil racists.

Racism is not bad tho, he's correct. Your crying can't change FACTS.

>whiney cunt detected

it's like 73% pro-trump and 96% racist.
stop exaggerating.

"Racism is not bad thou"

-trump supporter

What does Linus have to do with this?

Based linus

You never answered my question about...

IS IT RACIST THAT 90% OF BLACKS VOTED FOR OBAMA?

every single tree is pro-sunlight

Racism is not evil, or even bad.

>No one finds is weird that every single racist person and post here is pro-trump?
I'm racist and I'm not pro-Trump.

Also, there's nothing wrong with being a racist.

>"Racism is normal"
Correct.

>And then you get mad we call you racist.
We get mad that you only call Whites racist.

>No, uneducated people fall for stereotyping because it's easier to think that way about people.
Non-Whites have no place in White countries.

>"Embrace racism"
Correct.

>"Racism is not evil"
Correct.

>Fuck all of you racists pieces of shit.
Said the anti-White.

>Go out in public and say racism is good and not evil and that you're not a racist.
Why? So you can assault us and ruin our lives?

>The fact that you hide in an anonymous website and say racist shit proves you're ashamed of it.
We speak the truth here because it's protected here.

>I mean it's literally people saying they're racist and racism is okay lol.
And you can't prove that racism is wrong.

>No, if you're a racist you deserve to be treated like a piece of shit.
You treat us like pieces of shit because we're White, not because we're racists.

>You may have won one election but you will lose in the long run.
You mean you support White genocide.

>However, good people realize stereotyping is bad and try to stop doing it.
Which "good people"?

Shills aside, lurk more faggot.

is this supposed to be some epic burn?

Nice Awoo cosplay attempt.

Why don't you greentext when quoting a post? Do you not know how?

>We get mad that you only call Whites racist.
THIS

>I never said all trump supports are evil racists.

Except you do here:
Nice lie, shitlib. Your views can't stand up to scrutiny, not even in a single thread.

If they voted for him because they believe blacks are superior to whites then yes. The answer to your question would be yes.

well Trumps side is right wing racist and the Democrats would be left wing racist

Did I ever tell you the definirtion of insanity?

>you get mad we call you racist
Um, no, sweetie. That word lost its power to overuse some years ago.

What I said in my first post is pretty much all racists are trump supporters.

So far the evidence is overwhelmingly in my favor.

this is the same man that invented the term racism and is why we all follow the drumbeat of antitribalism (except the jews of course they get a pass to be the most tribalistic racist kikes of all time)

>Yeah. Thinking racism is bad. I must be trolling to think this.
You have no legitimate reason as to why racism is bad. You're just screaming "racism is bad because I say so"

>To anyone sane reading this, this guy is going off on me for saying racism is bad.
Racism is good. Prove us wrong.

>I never said all trump supports are evil racists.
But you only say White people are racists because you hate Whites.

>"Racism is not bad thou"
It's not. You can't prove that it is bad.

>If they voted for him because they believe blacks are superior to whites then yes.
Whites are superior to blacks. History proves it.

>No one finds is weird that every single liberal thinks only whites are racist?

"Whites are superior to blacks. History proves it."

Trump supporters everyone.

>evidence
get a load of this goy

The kike is going to give me a Vega

>What I said in my first post is pretty much all racists are trump supporters.
But you still have yet to prove that racism is bad.