To christians on Sup Forums, how do you reconcile that your entire religion is jewish while hating jews?

To christians on Sup Forums, how do you reconcile that your entire religion is jewish while hating jews?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Messianic_Judaism
biblebelievers.org.au/jews.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

maybe hating jews makes you a subverted chump.

maybe you stupid faggots are taking the bait hook, line, and sinker.

Christianity talks bad about Pharisaic Judaism (the forefathers of modern Judaism), saying that it is of the devil and that they are not saved. They are no longer God's people, since they rejected the Messiah. Jews hate Christianity for this, among other reasons. Christians are now the heirs of Israel, Jews are just salty problem-children.

A house divided against itself cannot stand, OP.

I think that Christianity can be interpreted in a much more abstract way than it is...

At its core, Christianity is a narrative about God experiencing first-hand what it is like to exist within the reality that he created.

God's been in here and knows what it's like.

There's not really anything Jewish about that idea.

Don't get wrapped up in the mythology.

simple, jews today rejected their savior in favor of shekels

Jews are literally a people defined by rejecting Christ, and then killing him.

It isn't hard.

The Jews that actually followed their religion converted and the ones left are either Khazars or the rabbis who refused to follow their God

Judaism = Jews are gods chosen people, gentiles are subhuman

Christianity = Everyone is gods chosen people through Jesus Christ, jews are literally the synagogue of satan

following any religion is the most bluepilled thing you could do

>The Jews are in control of the world
>They can do this because they have a higher IQ than other races
>Their ideology has secret teachings that allow them to manipulate world events
>Christianity was started by a Jew who started making these secret teachings public
>The Jewish elite crucified Jesus for opening their religion
>Still, for centuries, Jews were powerless against Christianity
>To reclaim their position, Jews invented economics and mercantilism to gain power over the Church
>Christianity loses followers, but turns these inventions to its benefit
>Jews invent empiricism to destroy Christian faith
>Christianity loses followers, but uses empiricism to create unparalleled advances for the common man.
>After their previous inventions failed, Jews invent Marxism to crumble all the infrastructure of society
>The jews have all the money, the majority of governments, the most resources, but they still don't have complete control
>Everywhere that adopts Christianity gets better
>It still isn't dead
>Christianity must be controlled opposition
This is you. You are dumb.

Because dispensationalism is bullshit. The Jews broke their covenant with God and are eternally punished for it. Christian Europeans are the new Israelites.

>They are no longer God's people, since they rejected the Messiah.
you must be very stupid to think that god can have enemies and that not all people are god's creations

Jews were the chosen people. They just didn't really understand what that meant. What it really meant was that they would be the bearer of God's word. Turns out that's a very heavy burden.

>Beign atheist
>Literally falling for the jewish trap of materialism

NT isn't jewish. OT jews are different than the jews of today.

Don't know what dispensationalism is, but THIS. Fuck the Jews, they killed Jesus. This is like common knowledge no?

it's simple

we kill the jewman

All people are God's creation, but that does not prevent people from making themselves an enemy of God. So long as we have free will, we have the freedom to reject God's salvation. While it seems like an obvious choice, there is much temptation in the world, and many people do not listen.

How did you get that from what I wrote?

And this is why the Christians are losing.

Cognitive dissonance works best for me. You should try it, I feel great

1 Thessalonians 2

14 For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:

15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:

16 Forbidding us to speak to the Gentiles that they might be saved, to fill up their sins alway: for the wrath is come upon them to the uttermost.

As someone who lost their faith in christianity about... 18 or so years ago, it's this perspective that has me entertaining the idea of returning.

>christians on pol
They should go to reddit

The ones that say they are Jews but are the synagogue of satan will be punished soon enough. It's very real that they commit blood sacrifices in order for Satan to give them power. They've purposely pushed every sin upon mankind in order for them to also worship him. God is not pleased.

But you are wrong. While some Jews killed Jesus, other Jews heard his message and shared the word of God. Don't forget that all of the first disciples were Jewish. It was the Jewish people who were chosen to receive the word, and many heard it. If they had not, we would not have heard it today. Truly, you should not hate the Jews who did not hear, you should pity them, and count yourself lucky that you were born under the circumstances you were. Had you lived then, it is more likely than not that you would have been one of the number who did not hear. I can't imagine the difficulty of discerning the truth in that time. With how much I struggle even in these easy times, I think if I'd lived to be tested then, I would have failed.

Well said, user.

The (((Jews))) of today are not related to the ancient Israelites of the ancient world before Christ. Now don't get me wrong, a lot of them were treacherous traitors as well.

What made Israelites unique from all other races/nationalities in the world was their lineage. They could almost all trace their lineage back to Abraham, Isaac, and Israel. Jesus lineage in Matthew and Luke went as far back to Adam himself. In 70AD Tiberius Cesar ransacked Jerusalem in what is known as the Seige of Jerusalem of 70AD where the Romans attacked Jerusalem and destroyed the temple and all archived genealogies. After this, no Israelite on Earth could trace their lineages back anymore and all true Israelites disbanded throughout the Earth. The Age of Israel was over.

What you know of as Jews today are descendants of the Pharisees and Saducess, the enemies of Jesus. The religion they practiced was not based on the Torah, Psalms, and Prophets but on the Mishnah and Talmud which were descendants of Babylonian mysticism.

I don't often agree with a JW, but this user is correct.

You are misreading this. This is not a condemnation against all Jews ever, but against specific groups of Jews who were known at that time. As we have moved further from that point, most Jews are people who were poisoned against the word, not people who rejected it in full.

It's all part and parcel of being cucked by Israel and not even realising it.

>Jews were the chosen people.
What cuckery is this? There is no chosen people. Just a bunch of inbred racists subverting and destroying every civilisation they infect.

>Everywhere that adopts Christianity gets better
Yeah I love how great Africa has become. I love that all those Christian charities and missionaries give foreign aid and donations to prop up African populations. Any new Christians is a good thing, even if most Christians will be nonwhite in the coming years. This is a good, progressive thing and we should not only continue to give them money, but we should ALSO welcome them into our nations.

the same way i justified this cuck being "alpha"

you should

How do reconcile posting about Christianity while being so utterly clueless about it. Simply put, we don't hate Jews. Your premise is absurd.

Muh Jews killed Jesus. Are you unaware that ALL early Christians were Jews? Millions of Jews today are Christians. All 12 disciples, Jews. Paul, Jew. JESUS: Jew!

Gal 3:26For you are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus. 27For all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ. 28There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free man, there is neither male nor female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus. 29And if you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham’s descendants, heirs according to promise.

Not exactly correct. The lineages of the Pentateuch should not necessarily be considered as an exact historical record of individual persons in all cases. The writing styles of these books vary greatly, and you cannot examine these passages without considering their literary approach. An effective reading is not limited by a single, rudimentary interpretation. While reading it as a family tree may sometimes work, it seems more often to designate a history of kingdoms, tribes, houses, or nations. None of these words is quite accurate, but think of these books as a history of peoples, rather than people. This reading does not preclude the possibility of physical lineages as described, with the described ages being exact and personal, but you will walk away with a much greater understanding if you think in terms of various cultures and ideologies, all founded by the named individual, growing and flowering and interacting with each other. It is easy now, with how we relate to names, to take a name as a very distinct individual in history, but the further you go back in time, the more a name was able to mean. The Jewish descendants alive today are still very much Jewish. You are foolish to think so much was recorded and stored on paper, instead of kept alive by tradition. It's true, many Jews today could not know for certain their personal lineage, but through great effort, it may be possible to determine what tribe some people are from. Never forgot that almost all of history was passed along orally. Never take written works to be the limit of what is true.

One is Christ. The other is anti-Christ. It's not hard.

Yes, well said.

If you're not going to read, than leave. The Jews were the chosen people. It is the Jews who kept the word of God alive from Abraham to Jesus. Jesus was a Jew. It is their histories, their stories, their traditions that make up the foundation of the Christian faith. The word and covenant of God was entrusted to them, because they are a stubborn people. They survived, and survive, because despite their faults (which you find in all peoples), they kept the word. Jesus was the word made flesh. With his death and resurrection, all can be saved, but his life, and the meaning of his works, can only be understood through the lens of Jewish history, and Jewish life at that time.

>entire religion is jewish
>jews kill the main character for opposing jewry
That argument is getting old.

Matthew 21:11

>Jesus Cleanses the Temple
>12 And Jesus went into the temple of God, and cast out all them that sold and bought in the temple,
> and overthrew the tables of the moneychangers, and the seats of them that sold doves, > 13 And said unto them, It is written, My house shall be called the house of prayer;
> but ye have made it a den of thieves.

The Jews are not anti-christ. You have fallen to pride if you think you can identify the anti-christ with any singular features. An anti-christ may come from anywhere, and speak any tongue. Study the fruits of man to know what is in their heart. Among Jews you will find all sorts. Among all people you will find all sorts. To be against Christ is not a trait, but a stance. It requires deliberate action. Just because many people do not follow the word of God does not make them against the word of God. If you think so, then you are prideful and lack charity.

>To christians on Sup Forums, how do you reconcile that your entire religion is jewish while hating jews?
By the time it hits Europe, it became European. Hell, for a very long time, Christians hated the Jews just as much as they hated Muslims. Perhaps even more.

All the righteous peoples followed Jesus those who didn't were cursed (the jews today) this is true. But the point I don't agree with is that he was a Jew he was technically born the first christian.

It's not too hard to understand. You either accept Christ as your Lord and Savior or you don't.

>Your entire religion is Jewish

When will fedoras and dirt kissers realize that this claim is nothing but a meme?

the jews forfeited their title as the chosen people when they denied the divinity of christ. believers in christ are gods chosen people, cuck.

just Jews who continued to follow the rabbinical form of Judaism after Christ came and transferred the title"people of god" to his church. Jews who remained true to Christ and were baptized into the church were good.

Christians are under the new covenant, which means they are saved by the Jesus Christ, and not the law. The Jews still believe the mosaic law making there religion completely different (and wrong).

What about the other cultures from the world that had no clue about Christianity (example, Japanese) . What happened to them, because how can they be saved if they lacked the knowledge of the bible. Are they just burning in hell or reincarnated until they are a christian? What the hell makes the bible so special compared to the other religions out there. Maybe some people need a book to teach them morality, who knows.

No. You are creating arbitrary and meaningless distinctions. Jesus wasn't a Christian because he was Christ. He was absolutely Jewish though. It is undeniable. As much as he was a man, his mother was Jewish. He was taught as a Jew. He kept Jewish holidays. He dressed as a Jew. He talked as a Jew. His ancestors were Jewish. Everything about him was Jewish. He followed Jewish law. Jesus was Jewish, and if you find that disturbing, you need to discard your pride. The Jews today are no more cursed than any other non-Christian. In some ways, they stand a greater chance than some Christian denominations. You paint in too broad of strokes. It is individuals who are saved or damned. No one is saved but by their own faith, and no one is damned but by their own faults.

It isn't that simple. Do you truly know what it means to accept Christ as your lord and Savior? How do you know the difference between wheat and weed? While the ritual guides the spirit, it is not the ritual that binds but the spirit.

You haven't read the Bible

1 John 2
22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

23 Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

>You are foolish to think so much was recorded and stored on paper, instead of kept alive by tradition.

>Never forgot that almost all of history was passed along orally. Never take written works to be the limit of what is true.

I can smell the stench of a Catholic a mile away now seeing how I'm a former one myself.

You misunderstand what it means when the Jewish people are called the chosen. It is not a signifier of rank, but of role. Regardless of their righteousness (or lack thereof), they are the bearers of the word. God made his covenant first with Noah, then with Abraham, and then with Moses. They kept the word of God, even if they did not follow it. It is the preservation of that Word that is so important. You are prideful and full of hate. You want to sit at the right hand of God, but where is your charity? The first shall be last, and the last shall be first. It is best that you work your talents and fail than that you should bury them. It is better to be the prodigal son than to be the jealous son. Do not remove the speck from your brother's eye until you have removed the log from your own. As you judge, so shall you be judged.

this. unfortunately it is harder to get jews to become christians because their entire culture and religion is literally anti-christ.

at least with muslims they consider Jesus a prophet so its not such a hard ask to convince them to follow Jesus.

You sound jewish.

It is dangerous to take any quote from the bible without context, and without understanding it's meaning. Any who claim to be in the light, but hates a brother or sister is not in the light. Anyone who hates a brother or sister is in the darkness and walks around in the darkness. They do not know where they are going, because the darkness has blinded them. It's true any who deny God, and deny Christ work against God and work against Christ. In this, they are anti-christ. But THE anti-christ? This has a different implication. Assigning any historic marker to a single group is wrong, not because that group is not against Christ, but because it blinds you to evil outside of that group. In fact, the section you quote is making this warning precisely. John is telling his fellow Christians not to look to signs and portents, not to doubt their faith, but to stand firm in their belief and look the actions of others to know the truth.

this.

jews were chosen to bring forth the messiah. this was a blessing unto abraham to have it come from his descendants (the israelites), because he was a particularly righteous man.

many jews fell into all manner of sin along the way (no surprise there, as i would suspect satan would have been focusing 100% of his time on screwing them up to screw up Gods plan), but of course there were always a righteous remnant to carry the torch.

I am glad that I do not have to announce myself. And you show yourself too, for you read into my words what is not there. God is present in all places at all times. He must be sought everywhere, by everyone, at all times. If you find God, and know it to be God, are you really suggesting that you should not tell other people because it is not recorded in a book? The bible is not the limit of God's word. Rather, it is what is most essential. Through four testaments, we see a broad range of Jesus' life. We also see that not every action was recorded by each. It is also obvious that there is much of Jesus' life and ministry that is not recorded in the gospels. There are many acts of the apostles beyond what is recorded. The bible is simply those things of which we can be certain. While they are not the totality of God's presence on Earth, we have what we need. With the Bible, we can discern any other truth that might become relevant to our daily lives.

Singular post from thine ID.

Christianity has little to do with today's Judaism.

>kṛṣṇa !!8ulOY0Lj8qr

Ah, that poo in the loo faggot, nice, now I can use my reports on something.

Because I don't actually hate Jews.

Jesus was God's was of saving us from Jewry.

Let me turn it around though. It should probably be noted that almost every single major figure in the atheist movement is Jewish. You could make a compelling argument that atheism is specifically being pushed by Jews in today's society, and they seem to largely be targeting western Christians and only them.

For example, Sam Harris, Chapman Cohen, David Silverman, Michael Newdow, Gregory Epstein, Sherman Wine, Bill Maher, Eric Kaufmann, and of course, Richard Dawkins's mother has a Jewish surname and was stated to have lived in the only Jewish suburb of the city she grew up in. But he hasn't explicitly named her religion.

But that's only a tiny part of the list. We could discuss the Jewish atheists who aren't pushing atheism so much as atheism-enabling political views like Marxism. For example Soklonikov, Trotsky, Deutscher, Lenin, Uritsky, Kamenev, Zinoviev and Sverdlov.

And what about atheist Jewish public entertainers that constantly run down Christianity? We can go ahead and recycle Bill Maher here and also include Jon Leibowitz, Stephen Fry, Woody Allen, Rob Reiner, Daniel Radcliffe, Larry David, David Silverman, and... I'm sure I'm close to the post cap, so rather than just name the rest of Hollywood, you get the point.

PURE COINCIDENCE though.

That's not exactly true. The teachings of Judaism are far closer than the teachings of Islam to the teachings of Christianity. There is actually a movement within contemporary Judaism that is working to spread faith in Christ, through the Jewish tradition. What really makes conversion from Judaism so difficult in these times is the proliferation of atheism within Jewish culture, combined with a great sensitivity towards any threat to their ethnicity. You make a grave mistake when you say "at least they consider Jesus a prophet," because that is the far greater threat. To say Jesus was just a prophet is the same as denying him, except it pretends otherwise so that a false prophet may be believed in his stead! The Jew says Jesus existed, but he was not the messiah. While wrong, it is open faced. It can be argued, and evidence can be presented. The knife in the back is no more deadly than the knife in the front, but it requires far greater vigilance to stop.

>The bible is not the limit of God's word.

(1 Corinthians 4:6) Now, brothers, these things I have transferred so as to apply to myself and A•pol′los for YOUR good, that in our case YOU may learn the [rule]: “Do not go beyond the things that are written,” in order that YOU may not be puffed up individually in favor of the one against the other.

(Matthew 15:3) In reply he said to them: “Why is it YOU also overstep the commandment of God because of YOUR tradition?

(Titus 1:14) paying no attention to Jewish fables and commandments of men who turn themselves away from the truth.

(Revelation 22:18) “I am bearing witness to everyone that hears the words of the prophecy of this scroll: If anyone makes an addition to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this scroll;

(Galatians 1:8) However, even if we or an angel out of heaven were to declare to YOU as good news something beyond what we declared to YOU as good news, let him be accursed.

(1 John 4:3) but every inspired expression that does not confess Jesus does not originate with God. Furthermore, this is the antichrist’s [inspired expression] which YOU have heard was coming, and now it is already in the world.

(Deuteronomy 4:2) YOU must not add to the word that I am commanding YOU, neither must YOU take away from it, so as to keep the commandments of Jehovah YOUR God that I am commanding YOU.

(Proverbs 30:6) Add nothing to his words, that he may not reprove you, and that you may not have to be proved a liar.

There's no chance there isn't a Star of David under that Swastika.

i dont ''hate jews''

they're going to hell though

>There is actually a movement within contemporary Judaism that is working to spread faith in Christ, through the Jewish tradition

what does this mean... like the messianic jews?

And yet you ignore the pharisees, who know the entirely of the law, who teach the law, and yet while they follow the law to the letter, they are against the law in spirit. You find what you seek, but you do not seek the truth. You are the very person these verses are warning against. By removing these verses from their context, you are adding to them. Your goal is not to spread the word of God, but to justify your own position. You seek to condemn. You are a hypocrite. If you actually read any of these versus in total you would see how you contradict them gravely. Neither must you take away.

That's precisely who I mean.

There are a lot of Jews that secretly believe in and pray on Christ and cry for Him.

bible says to avoid judaizers

"messianic jews" sounds like judaizers to me...

Jesus was the anti-Jew

Idk. I've heard it's true within Muslims too (well, I've heard it directly from Muslims). There are secret Christians living amongst them but don't wear it publicly for fear of being ousted or killed by their own people.

Just because it sounds like it to you does not make it so. Messianic Jews do teach that the law of Moses has been fulfilled through Jesus, and that following the mosaic law as such is no longer meaningful beyond an act of tradition that might help one keep their faith, but which imposes no explicit requirements. In reality, it is the opposite of Judaizers. Instead of transforming Christianity into Judaism, they are working to turn Judaism into Christianity.

>jesus is a good jew

>And yet you ignore the pharisees,

(Matthew 23:5) All the works they do they do to be viewed by men; for they broaden the [scripture-containing] cases that they wear as safeguards, and enlarge the fringes [of their garments].

(Matthew 23:6) They like the most prominent place at evening meals and the front seats in the synagogues,

(Matthew 15:14) LET them be. Blind guides is what they are. If, then, a blind man guides a blind man, both will fall into a pit.”

(Revelation 3:9) Look! I will give those from the synagogue of Satan who say they are Jews, and yet they are not but are lying—look! I will make them come and do obeisance before your feet and make them know I have loved you.

(Revelation 2:9) ‘I know your tribulation and poverty—but you are rich—and the blasphemy by those who say they themselves are Jews, and yet they are not but are a synagogue of Satan.
>who know the entirely of the law, who teach the law,

(Matthew 15:3) In reply he said to them: “Why is it YOU also overstep the commandment of God because of YOUR tradition?

(Matthew 15:9) It is in vain that they keep worshiping me, because they teach commands of men as doctrines.’”

(Mark 7:8) Letting go the commandment of God, YOU hold fast the tradition of men.”

>You find what you seek, but you do not seek the truth.

(John 8:32) and YOU will know the truth, and the truth will set YOU free.”

(John 14:6) Jesus said to him: “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

(John 18:37) Therefore Pilate said to him: “Well, then, are you a king?” Jesus answered: “You yourself are saying that I am a king. For this I have been born, and for this I have come into the world, that I should bear witness to the truth. Everyone that is on the side of the truth listens to my voice.”

look at this: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Messianic_Judaism

this is "judaizers" if ive seen one
symbol is a menorah, demon star, and the fish. not even a cross lol.

>Supersessionism
Historically, Christianity has taught supersessionism (replacement theology), which implies or outright states that Christianity has superseded Judaism, and that the Mosaic Covenant of the Hebrew Bible has been superseded by the New Covenant of Jesus, wherein salvation is brought about by the grace of God, and not by obedience to the Torah.[208] This is generally complemented with the concept of God having transferred the status of "God's people" from the Jews to the Christian Church. Messianic Jews, in varying degrees, challenge both thoughts,[209] and instead believing that although Israel has rejected Jesus, it has not forfeited its status as God's chosen people (Matthew 5:17). Often cited is Romans 11:29: "for God's gifts and his call are irrevocable". The core of supersessionism, in which the Mosaic Covenant is canceled, is less agreed upon. Though the mitzvot may or may not be seen as necessary, most are still followed, especially the keeping of Shabbat and other holy days.

>Messianic Jews, in varying degrees, challenge both thoughts

bin it.

then they are just christians

it say to fuck the jews so it feel great

>saged

Judge nothing before the appointed time; wait until the lord comes. He will bring to light what is hidden in darkness and will expose the motives of the heart. At that time, each will receive his praise from God.

Now Brothers and Sisters, I have applied these things to myself and Apollos for your benefit, so that you may learn from us the meaning of the saying, "Do not go beyond what is written." Then you will not be puffed up in being a follower of one of us over against the other. For who makes you different from anyone else? What do you have that you did not receive? And if you did receive it, why do you boast as though you did not?
When you take one line, alone, and expound a new meaning out of it, you have added to the scriptures for the purpose of inflating yourself, for proving how you are more worthy, how you are set above others. When you remove a line from its context, you act as though these are things you found, not something you received. Do you notice how you put limits on your quotations, and group them together so as to create a new context, whereas I have only quoted in larger chunks, or referenced large passages and parables. You'll also notice we are discussing the bible in English. We are quoting it in English. It was not written in English. If it is the letter that is paramount, and not their meaning, then by what means can you say you are quoting holy scripture? Which translation are you using, and how can you demonstrate that it was divinely inspired?

I'm a cynical asshole, religious only in appearance but they killed Jesus. Even if they were lovable fairies excluding that, it'd be reason enough to hate them perpetually.

A Christian who pretends to be a Muslim denies Christ. Given the circumstances, maybe it is forgivable. I do not know, and I cannot say I would do better in their situation. But still, we are called to better. We are called to never deny our faith, no matter what we are threatened with.

But on Judaizer, you are deeply confused. While it would seem some Messianic Jews are Judaizers, others are clearly not. The concern is not the symbols. The concern is the ideology. The Christmas tree is not a problem Celebrating Christmas near the winter solstice is not a problem. You rely too much on Wikipedia as a source. These descriptions are not adequate, and their prevalence in Christianity is overstated. Furthermore, none of what you've cited demonstrates how it is inherently anti-Christian to live by Mosaic Law. The theological question is different than the practical question. For example, the dietary laws of the Torah are generally considered outmoded by Christians. And yet, additional fasting beyond the required fasts is often recommended, because self-denial and self-control can help us get closer to God. If someone wanted to follow a Kosher diet, it could probably be very beneficial, especially in so much as it could connect someone to their ancestors, helping them to grow in respect for their mother and father, and to grow in their love for God. This would be perfectly licit, so long as the individual attached no broader theological importance to their restraint.

>not following an organized religion = being atheist
Retard detected.
You know you can still believe in god/a creator without subscribing to organized religion right?
Mind blowing I know.

dear jewish op:

the more you poke a bear, the quicker it will rip you apart

you people are going to die

>Believing in a creator God
>Thinking you have a better sense of the nature of the universe than any established religion
Just because you're a coward doesn't stop you from being an atheist.

>then they are just christians
I agree.

Even "Messianic Jews" are just Christians. Only reason they call themselves "Messianic Jews" is to not oust themselves too far from the Jewish community.

I mean, Christ's first followers were Jews. The 12 (well, 11) disciples that actually went out into the world and spread the Word of Christ were themselves ethnic Jews, but they were what we call "Christians" today.

This 100%

>believing in fairytales written for common folk 2000 years ago and books of fanfiction changed so many times many different versions of the same shit exist.
Wew. Do you deny evolution too? Did Jesus walk on water too? Did Noah build a giant boat that would float despite having the weight of 2 of every animal in existence?
Fucking kek

Because it's not Jewish. It's practically for everyone but Jews. The whole chosen people thing is bs propaganda. What the bible does say is that they will continue to betray God until the very end and will always be lost to humanity.

Jesus beat the hell outta some kikes!

Yet the bible says Jesus will only return when the Israelites return to their homeland and they rebuild the Jewish temple.

Extreme mental gymnastics

Not a Christian, but it seems obvious to me. Jews murdered Christ.

>A Christian who pretends to be a Muslim denies Christ. Given the circumstances, maybe it is forgivable. I do not know, and I cannot say I would do better in their situation. But still, we are called to better. We are called to never deny our faith, no matter what we are threatened with.
Is this really true? Is there scripture reference for this? If you were threatened to be killed for not denouncing your Christianity, I know that it is a great honor to die for your faith, and you would basically be received with great honor into Heaven, but does The Bible command you to do so? For some reason, I feel like it does not.

For some reason I am reminded of a part of the scripture (I cannot remember the reference) that says to trust in what the Holy Spirit tells you during times of persecution. Basically it says something like, "Allow the Holy Spirit to enter you and to speak for you," (not a direct quote) which seemed to say, you could potentially denounce your faith if someone was about to kill you for it. There was no definite response to it.

no logic there......

I don't see any problem with Christianity, first because it isn't Jewish at all, and in the second place I don't hate Jews per se, I only hate banking international kikes. Israeli Jews are good people, Bibi even said that Hitler did nothing wrong.

>"Here's a paradox, a paradox, a most ingenious paradox": in anthropological fact, many Christians may have much more Hebrew-Israelite blood in their veins than most of their Jewish neighbors.

biblebelievers.org.au/jews.htm