MUSSOLINI

"We must encourage the migration of Africans into Italy... our greatest priority in Ethiopia is to bring strong, virile Black men home, [so] that they can impregnate young Italian women. For the breeding of a better race." - Benito Mussolini, March 13, 1936 and November 21, 1936, respectively.

From the book Mussolini (Routledge Historical Biographies) by Peter Neville

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

fascisti.org/ilduce/iluvbbc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Thank you for showing zero fucking sources or any evidence of said quote.

>From the book Mussolini (Routledge Historical Biographies) by Peter Neville

BURGER EDUCATION

>Literally gassed the Ethiopians
>Expect anyone to believe this shit

He was a fucken failure at everything he touched. Ettore ovazza got to him too much. As is to be expected. Even the architect who designed a building for him killed himself because screw loose o lini is the national distaster. Epitome of daddy issues. You wanna lose? Overreact to "losses"? Do his crap. You wanna win? Act like trudeau. It's strange but proven

>insert a random book
>shows zero proof of it and no quotations

Again thank you for showing absolutely nothing that proved he even said this. It must suck only getting sage.

"OP is a gay trap"-
From the book OP: The Gay Trap by Peter Neville

See I can make shit up too

Youre fucken blind
>I WANNA EMULATE THE GUY WHO GETS HUNG UPSIDE DOWN LIKE A GAS STATION BEEF JERKY REEEEE

>I HAVE TO POST WITH AN LGBT FLAG TO LOOK LIKE IM SPECIAL REEE

>He was a fucking failure
>The man that took southern Italy out of the Third World

Say what you will about WW2 Mussolini but his economic policy inspired both FDR and Hitler

Wtf ! I hate Mussolini now

I have a copy of this book. Give me page number so i can verify.

"OP can't stop sucking cock.
No end in sight."
- Dr. Mantis Toboggan

That guys a quack.

"Poster being 135718430 on Sup Forums is a fucking retard,"
~ Dr. Mantis Toboggan, September 11th 2001

OkAy guys I found the quote. OP tells truth.

It's page 93

he never said this shit . nice fake books you got there

LOL
rumors say this guy got impregnated in the ass by some pretty virile young black men

kbJ2Fa
fash/natsoc discord

Another user found the quote

may you take a picture and show us?

:)

>However, race-mixing between Italians and non-whites became illegal a year later

Guys, download the free ebook sample on Amazon and go to page 93. It's real

Fucking hell it's true

fascisti.org/ilduce/iluvbbc

what the fuck is wrong with these people

bump

Hanging from a lamppost at the corner of the street...

Bump

If he said this I doubt Hitler knew about it, or it was inserted after the war as propaganda, otherwise Hitler would have NEVER formed an alliance with him.

>when op opened his the smell of a thousand penises that stayed there came forth. Twas quite foul. - Francis Bacon: on OP and his Faggotry.

>no replies
Devi avere un'orgogliosità naturale. Non devi pensare come non puoi mai perdendo delle cose. Quanto fai come lui, perdi. È semplice

Today OP wasn't a pussy eater

>server not found

Post pic

Only a faggot would literally say something as gay as this, this is a sexual fantasy that he's playing out in his head.

lol

I forgot to put essere in there. Could have used some kind of fancy other tenses but didn't feel like it
>PROOF! FAKE! YOURE A FAG! RABBLE RABBLE!
Also that changes nothing about this and who cares

>No pics thus far

I'm waiting faggot.

"I am telling you, OP is a closet faggot who dresses in his sister's clothes when she is away. He spends most of his week sucking strange cock and taking BBC through the glory-hole at the local degenerate fuck pit." - C. G. Jung ~Earlier

It's a Sup Forums meme you idiots.

Kek

Nice try

If you're so skeptical about the source then maybe you should look it up for yourself you fucking twat

>this
these are just slide threads made by shills
put sage in the options field so they wont bump