Gender PSA: This is simple shit. Educate yourselves

Why can't you fucking rednecks figure this shit out?

>muhhurdeer 100000 genders
>muh im a helicopter false equivalency

How are you so fucking retarded in 2017 that you haven't figured out 3 simple definitions?

Just because something is true and scientific doesn't mean it isn't funny to rip on online. 99% of pol knows this shit is real just like the moon landing/climate change/ Trumps mental retardation

We are trolling retard

Normalizing mental illness with stupid charts. Dumbass.

this

>>muh im a helicopter false equivalency

Who the fuck are you to dictate to me what my gender can and cannot be? Get over your privilege, shitflip.

I am a Mil Mi-24 attack helicopter and you can't say otherwise. You have no right to oppress me. I use the NATO reporting name pronoun "Hind". Get used to it.

I wonder if the nazis ever found anything when they dismantling still-conscious gays

op

>Why can't you fucking rednecks figure this shit out?
woah.
slow down there, kid.
you're the one that's wrong.
biology only has 2 genders.
literature has more than 2.

you're a biological being, not an inanimate object that referenced in a book.

educate yourself.

It's not an options list where you tick your favourite box, it's a brain trying to rationalise the world around it. If you insist on conflicting information, you make it hard for others in vain attempt to make your own life easier.

proof 2/3 of canada are faggots

Ever heard of Chromosomes they are more scientific than this chart and determine both the Sex Organs and Gender Identity of an individual.

>non binary identities apparently super widespread, but not before 2015
>humanity figured out space travel before what is allegedly something extremely basic in our own psychology

And you wonder why people think you're retarded

Transgender is mental illness. Nobody cares what you think you are, the reality is more important. Girls don't have penis and you won't change that by "educating".

No such thing as gender, there's only sex. If you can't see physical differences between men and women or choose to ignore them you belong in the oven.

with a single piece of DNA you can tell a woman from a man, down to the microscopic level every part of your body is your birth sex. If it was impossible to perform SRS trans people would just be fags who might try dressing up as women some times.

I just read about transgender (m to f) that was also a lesbian so now everything is fucking ridiculous and possible.

op has a 40% chance to commit suicide, that increses by 20% is he has the surgery.

no '
my autism hurts

You misunderstand, fag. Obviously there exist some mentally ill people who think their gender is not the same as their sex. This chart only confirms that.

Your gender implies what you're sexually attracted to, not "What you feel like", that is gender dysphoria, an official mental illness and what leads to transitioning. Transgender is either gender dysphoria or wanting to be special.
Gender expression is just behavior, you can behave more aggressively (masculine) or more passively (feminine). We already have a word for that.
Sex is what you are based on what's between your legs. Got a cunt? You're a girl. Got a benis? You're a dude. Got neither, both, or something else? You're intersex, something within the margin of error (~1%) that only cripples the person reproductively

>Put that on your next chart, shareblue

I am a male. I identify as man. I am masculine. My girlfriend is female. She identifies as a girl. She is feminine. Remember when everyone used to be like that? Those were the good days...

Promoting degeneracy is a goal of communism comrade

Strangely enough at my uni, it was the teachers and text books who couldn't fucking get it right.

>Gender isn't real
>Therefor it's ok for people to change sex

This was followed by my next favorite logical inconsistency

>"Male" and "female" genders are social construction, and aren't real.
>Masculinity is part of "doing male gender"
>Proceed to bitch about the masculine atmosphere in high level job/CEO positions

>1 post by this ID
Mods, do your fucking job for fuck's sake
Posters, stop bumping the thread. If you must post, sage this shit because OP is either a shill faggot or a faggot

You mean two sexes.

Gender is bullshit that only applies to grammar.

People need to stop using the word gender outside of their language classes.

But how do you explain the floating yellow box around every person that describes there gender expression? Checkmate, redneck.

I identify as a nigger. what now bitch?

>leaf

98+% correlation between the two means its a mental illness

Libs say race and gender are social constructs. It's ok to be born with a penis and say you're a girl. Does this mean it's ok to be born white but say you're black and go around wearing blackface to suit your "identity" ? Good luck!

B-but muh traps...

>a fucking leaf

the word 'gender' wasn't even invented until 1955

how many genders are in this webm though?

This is a bad infection and necrosis waiting to happen. I can't imagine the sort of tunnel vision autism you need to ask someone to cut your dick and balls off like that.

>The nut that just slips out.

It deserved a better life.

Oh no a retarded Canadian is on the rise.

Nobody cares what you call them.
The driver's license only cares about the blue one.
The hospital only cares about the blue one.
The bathroom facilities only care about the blue one.
The undergarnments only care about the blue one.
The competitive sports only care about the blue one.

Why can't YOU figure this shit out?

it is as valid to say 'noone should be permitted/encouraged to express any gender but the traditional gender corresponding to their physical sex' as it is to say the opposite, 'anyone can be any gender they want'.

it is MORE valid than the ACTUAL 'transgender movement' position, which is 'everyone should be girls'.

Gender identity is teenage subculture. Go fuck yourself, kiddo.

But gender applies inherently to gender roles, which most people adhere to. The correlation between genitals and gender is as close to perfect as you get in social sciences.

Reproduction/nature only cares about the blue one.

You are dense, congrats.

The important thing to do when you sage is to only do it if you're the first poster. If you're the first poster,

1) type sage in the options
2) type sage in the message field to signal others to turn away.
3) the most important thing to do is to hit the back button and then hit R. And VOILA! The post is gone.

If you're NOT the first poster to a shill thread, simply skip right to step 3.

Sage

>1 post by this ID
>leaf
>why won't you bigoted rejects listen to my bullshit?
keep it up, this is why trump won you faggot

Fixed it for you

nobody even gave a fuck about this shit 35 years ago. WHY DO YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO MAKE THINGS A BIG DEAL?

>faggotry
Rake yourself, leaf.

Face it, gender is nothing but bullshit normalization and justification of a delusion. All that exists is sex.

>keep it up, this is why trump won you faggot

Good.

So, why do they try and change or behave like the opposite sex?

>This is what trannies actually believe.