How does this make you feel, burgers?

How does this make you feel, burgers?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=m3yesvvYEvs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Excludes Mexico
I thought something was off with that map.

Cubans in Kentucky?

Gas station business is booming here in the south

cuck off leaf

Why do Somali's go to such cold states?

Ever state is Indian or chink. Still, could be worse

As a native of the state of Georgia I have only seen about 5 Indians in the course of my life, and I live near a college town.

In other words, Confused.

My wife is flip.

Makes a lot of sense that we live in California.

never met a Burman in my 27 years of existence in Indiana so it makes me feel like Hitler was right.

i like it

Most immigrants are settled in like 6 or 7 states.

sudden desire to see north dakota

I've never seen an Indian here

Is there one of these for Canada? I know they're getting chink'd but I do wonder if there's going to be a crossover with our respective invaders to a greater degree in the coming decades

Trump is a stupid ugly orange clown, no wonder only rural and suburban retards voted for him LMAO

The future is DIVERSE, stay mad White cucks :)

>excludes Mexico

Because if it showed Mexico it would be a red pill info graph.

does anyone else find it weird the somali communities are always in the nordic/most white states (minnesota/maine)

AHAHAHAHA

Yet retarded amerifags and Drumpf think that there are any White Europeans who want to immigrate to this mess

I hope Indians there stick to Dharma and not fall to post-modern degeneracy.

>wmaf
beta

I live in Jersey and I hate Indians. The fucking place is crawling with them. All memeing aside, they are definitely subhuman.

yeah, white areas are considered prime areas for refugee resettlement as well as east african migration.

these communities form, and then new somalis who become americans move to established communities.

I think all of the Ethiopians work at DIA, and the guy at the closest 7/11

Leafpost is very accurate

500 000 immigrants is quite low considering the total population which is 300 million. I think Britain takes in that number but being a lot smaller.

>not an argument. inb4 muh Jorge H.W "Israel is our greatest ally" bush.

200,000 this fiscal year.

It's poetic how the Scandinavian areas in the US are just as cucked. That cop who killed the Aussie woman was a Somali, got through by affirmative action

I'm in Washington State and theres so many spics and Indians here i feel like I'm in a different country

From North Texas, Indians everywhere now. Would rather have the Mexicans if I had to choose.

Went to high school with one in the West Valley but have never seen another one either.

A lot of these are misleading, as the Hmong would lead the state, but came from a multiple of countries.

Ive onyl seem like two indians in my life here, damn we should really get rid of mexicans.

>47/50 are sub 100 IQ

nice

What happened in 1995?

Maine's population is literally dying off. White liberals claim to be edumucated but apparently having children is too complicated.

My dad was born in Washington State back in the 70s. Census back then indicated that Washington was 93% white. Today it is 72% white. Very sad, but I hope it serves a lesson to the Europeans. Once you lose it, you can't get it back.

Boo hoo Mexican chicanos and Asians try being in New York and dealing with the niggers.

Yeah it is sad. Maine is actually the whitest state still at roughly 94% white. Which of course, we can't have that in America, so Somali resettlement was bound to happen.

You can't have that cause whites who vote democrat have 1.4 kids per women on average.

Right, but population decline does not mean we should have mass immigration. Also, not all of Maine is liberal, Trump won the 2nd District.

Luckily, I live in Idaho and never had to deal with a lot of niggers. They are less than 1% here (although we did get some Sudanese refugees this past year).

Still it is sad to see the land you grow up in change so fast. People talk about how wonderful Mexicans are in comparison to other immigrants. If that is the case, why can't they be wonderful in Mexico?

>French catholics. White women need to atleast have as many kids as a white women in North Dakota would at 2.3.

Don't worry about twin falls will survive Iowa's white population is well above replacement rate.

That is true of every immigrant. Unfortunately, they keep letting these fucking shit-stains in.

lol I just want to keep talking so I'll repeat if you live in a white conservative area you are actually better off than you may believe, especially Idaho were white women have 2.5 kids on average. 4 for mormons.

>ignores Portland area. Forgets that 25% of Portland 1/3rd of newborns in Portland and 60% of the public schools are white.

*40%*

You are correct, but we need to stop immigration now. Idaho has already dropped to 83% white. We were 96% back in 1980.

We just need to stop the migration before this country becomes unrecognizable. It already is in some areas. I'm lucky to be in a state that is somewhat insulated from this, but even we get a decent amount of migrants.

Listen, all this talk about based minorities, let them be based in their own nations! That's all I have to say.

Yes and immigration as of right now is down drastically. But you can't stop the fast decline of whites in these blue states in the north east/beltway and cali. Only PA is salvageable after mass (((liberalism))).

Poo'd

Montana seems kinda fucked up

Pottery lmao

Come to Atlanta and you'll see a lot. They only go where the tech industries are.

Diverse=apocalyptic

At least half the states should have Mexican flags. This isn't accurate.

>VT
>NH
>ND

B H U T A N E S E P A S S P O R T

map with mexico included in 2012

>wm no wife

faggot

Considering I'm in Michigan I'm kinda pissed

Why the fuck do Somalis go to any state? At least there's some useful people from all of the other countries listed, but fucking Somalia?

1965 Immigration and Nationality Act prevents discrimination of immigrants based on national origin.

Wow, look at all of that European immi-oh wait.

What about intellect, income, training, lack of disease, etc.

European mass immigration, when?

I'm not entirely sure about those ones. But 1965 revamped the system, prior to that most of our immigration was from Europe as to maintain our white majority. It was seen as "outdated", so we changed one law and look at the drastic effects. America will never be the country it once was, I'm afraid.

mysides.exe

snackbars in Michigan

How do we get spics to stop breeding while there is still time

Not going to happen. Europe has several problems of its own, and I doubt any nationalist or conservative European is wanting to leave his homeland anyway.

The best bet is to limit immigration as much as we possibly can, as long as we possibly can. Maybe draw in some disaffected Canadians or South Africans. Outside of that, lot of the country is going to be mixed race and we'll just have to accept that America as a white nation is done.

>map only shows legal immigrants
>mexicans dont immigrate legally

Bhutan is basically impossible to immigrate to.

Bilateral immigration treaty when?

They can make an income requirement, like 100k/year, to keep out the crazies, and Bhutan would still be a nice place.

THANKS BOOMERS

bill clinton attacked mexicans then everyone started sympathizing for them.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=m3yesvvYEvs

I'm terribly sorry for this, It might take a little longer before we can fix this since our politicians and Public school education is always pushing filipinos out in our country. and poor filipinos always fall for the american dream, dollars and snow meme.

it might take 20 or 30 years before we could change it.

O Montana, we stand on guard for thee!

Far rather a former colonial possession who actually integrates than a Pajeet, my friend.

Well I gotta move to Colorado then to get me some Ethiopian food

DESIGNATED

>Bhutan
What the fuck? They have enough people leaving to make up the top immigrant numbers of any state? Must be no one else moving to North Dakota.

>they had to put a key with all the flags because burgers don't know about other countries

WV here, see shit tons of indians and pacific islanders every time I go out. makes no fucking sense to me. Also the number of back people has increased 10x over the last 10 years.

If it included Mexico. It would all be Mexico.

why exactly is this the case? Is it a Swedish Somalians coming?
I'm not looking for a meme tier answer about swede cucks, just an actual one

Montana has been calling my name for so many years now.

Where all all the Filipinos in California? All I see are wetbacks, beaners, spics, etc.

That's because jews forcibly changed it, there is no trend that can't be reversed.

Most Americans don't have a problem with Filipinos
They integrate easily enough and they're very humble people

absolutely BTFO

Go to Long Beach or Carson, tonnes of them there.

they kind of look and sound like spics.

The Chinese are moving to Louisiana... what in the world

lol pajeet squad we out here in texas baby taking ur engineering jobs and pooing out of the loos

P I N O Y P R I D E
I
N
O
Y

P
R
I
D
E

Kidding aside, even the navy isn't safe. Pinoy Mafia is real

>people talk about how wonderful Mexicans are
those are mexicans posting under our flags. They're like 40% of our youth.
No white people like Mexicans.