I own an AR-15 rife to protect myself from govern-

>I own an AR-15 rife to protect myself from govern-

Ahem..

ya, just like the Vietcong!

Sorry pajeet but the poo goes in loo

Seriously. I went to a meeting with a bunch of preppers and absolutely none of them had any sort of plan about what the fuck they were going to do in the event of having to resist a hostile government.

>Are you guys caching weapons?
>No
>Do you have explosives material?
>No
>Are you educated in hit and run and guerilla warfare in urban areas?
>No
>Are you ready to fight at fucking all?
>No we just really like guns and larping

you should be a total dick about it. im sure that would help

>I think you can police street corners with jets.

> SKS
> outdated

>Assuming the government has enough drones and missiles to take out the entire civilian population
>Assuming the civilian population isn't who makes up the military to begin with
>Assuming they will be able to conduct month after month of bombings of civilians before soldiers start refusing

Let me finish your sentence for you OP: -ment

>expecting patriotic Americans to use drones on their own people

this argument every time

Government is just people, mostly horny old pedo men. be prepared for your kids to take a few dicks you'll live through any war.

>I own an AR-15 rifle to protect myself from govern-

I own an AR-15 rifle to protect myself from niggers

>expecting the gov to not just flip on the auto-pilot

I came here to post this

this. the gov is now on our side, opfaggot.

Expecting anyone to do shit but bend over and take it all when the empire rises. Never gonna happen.

Obey or we shit shut the Wi-Fi off, rebellion crushed.

if the government ever decided it was ok to bomb someone they would make it so they bombed "terrorists"

YOU SAY 'NO' TO MY AR-15, YOU FUCKIN' PRICK! YOU AIN'T GONNA ABLE TO SAY 'NO' TO ME WHEN I GET TO YOUR HOUSE, YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!

that's not how they work
and again
one person to flip on "auto pilot" on how many drones?
do you know the distance on one of these drones?

and some cannons with #4 buck instead of a ball would be an interesting turkey shoot

I own a musket to protect myself from the British empi...

If drones worked against civilian uprisings, Obama's bloodthirst might have accomplished something other than wasting massive amounts of American resources.

>armed citizens have no recourse against governm-

OP ABSOLUTELY BTFO HOW WILL HE EVER RECOVER!?!?

The government wouldn't waste a hellfire on me. My AR-15 is a general purpose, equal opportunity weapon..

Good looking kid, I bet he does well with the women.

>the feds will start carpet bombing their own cities and killing loyal citizens as collateral

So you are saying SKS will take down those jets.
Gotcha

Yeah but they can't drone strike every house in America dumb ass. You aren't expected to be able to take down the government on your own.

look nigger, no need to protect yourself from government as you will most likely be killed by your fellow niggers when you least expect it.

millions of guerillas with ar-15s would be a fucking nightmare to fight against desu. not only that but its not hard to find guys who can brain someone at 500 yards with a proper rifle. in a typical american urban setting you would have to firebomb entire cities to deal with that.

>I don't need guns for self defense when we have police
>FUCK THE POLICE RACIST OPPRESSIVE PIGS FRY THEM LIKE BACON REEEEEEEE

so this is what transpired at your local gamer club meetup at the library?

Either we both heard someone else say this, or I heard you say this a long time ago here.

Interesting how most military housing is off base now. Wonder how their families would do if the military turned on citizens.

Ever seen Mission Impossible 3 retard? Pic very related