Next stop: suicide.

news had moved on, she still wanted the spotlight

It's literally all she has left.

>we
Fuck off back to lebbit.

THEY LIVE

First I saw that 2nd photo I assumed it was a man

she looks like a goober

Looks like someone just got a fresh mk experience.

Maybe she's trying to break the programming?

NOSFERATU RISES

disgusting skinhead

is there a correlation in women between insane hair styles and mental disorders?

Crazy bitches always do crazy shit to their hair.

Not enough. She needs to be broken Shia level.

>myyyyyyy preeeeeciouuuuuus

MK Ultra programming

Mods already shoah'd this same thread, but with OC. Here's one I did.

The sad thing is that the whole buzzed look can look pretty cute if it's pulled off right. Sadly a lot of women do it and then keep plastering on makeup when it requires either a more au naturale approach or a specialized accent approach to work out well.

A masculine trait being cute? Youre quite the queer son.

Kekked.

More OC

plz include me in the screencap

It's her true form. Why do women go through hair changes when they feel the heat upon them?

lol her hair begins to stops growing at that age
she's fucked

>A masculine trait
Yes, yes. You use that line when chicks have muscles, too. But just keep arguing that jerking off to traps is 100% straight.

And another

No just posting yet wtf?

JUST

the buzzed look can definitely be cute on some girls when you can still see the definition of their hairline, but kathy straight up went bald. she looks like a lab rat

fuck the other guy, he's the queer. the chick in your pic is doing it right

And then another.

>tattoos
faggot

Yeah nah, you're just gay as hell.

I read she shaved it for solidarity for some friend or family going through chemo.

She is a bitch, but this single act leave her alone. She isn't being a bitch and shaving her head cause she wants attention or is crazy. Assuming the chemo thing is true.

Let her fall to the wayside to obscurity.

i wish we could take credit, but im fairly certain she doesnt know we exist. im not sure she knows what car she rides in

I can't stop laughing

That's what I thought too

Bitch really let herself go.

in for screencap

Holy shit its ralph bluetawn

> buzzed look can look pretty cute
I have bad news for you boy

>sister gets cancer
>let me find a way to make it about myself under the guise of "showing my support"

>cute
They don't look cute, stupid. They look slutty and loose. That is what turns you on to them. That girl screams to your monkey brain that she will not only let you shove it in her shitter but you also don't have to wear a rubber when you do it.

WITNESS ME

Any woman that looks good with short hair, looks better with long hair.

Also, posting tattoed and pierced degenerates is pretty bad to try and prove your point

Holy fuck no wonder this movie scared me as a kid

>but kathy straight up went bald. she looks like a lab rat

I'm not arguing she looks good like that. Not at all. I was more responding to the whole stereotype of it representing a crazy bitch.

Hell, even the bald look can look good, given it's pulled off right. It's really hard to do it, though. Like, really fucking hard for that not to look odd. Largely depends on the style accompanying it.

Didn't she send an innocent man to jail for life?

>The sad thing is that the whole buzzed look can look pretty cute if it's pulled off right.
The only women who can pull off the "buzzed" look are good-looking women and they would look a lot better if they had long hair.

Story I heard while living in Diego was that Britney shaved her head to avoid having her kids taken from her due to drug testing

COME TO DADDY

Damn, she does not have the face to pull off a shaved head.

She would look much better with long hair.

Yeah shaving her head and making it public isn't about her at all.
It's attention seeking, as it always is with crazy cunts like this

One surely hopes we did. She is such a talentless obscene cunt.

Goddamn, I'm a kike and these people have me convinced they need to be gassed.

Feminine dicks are also cute right?

Cuckoldry is a valid lifestyle choice right?

Diversity is our strength right?

Stupid roastie detected.

>That is what turns you on to them.
As someone who has grown out my hair a few times, it's a pain in the ass. Long hair is a pain in the ass. The shaved look is quick, practical, inexpensive, and can say a lot.

Long hair requires constant upkeep. Thousands of dollars. If you idealize it, you have never lived with a woman and had your bathroom keep filling up with random overpriced snake-oil.

It fucking sucks. Also clogged drains.

You cannot break what has never been unbroken - old Chinese proverb I made up.

Those tats look like small pox. What a fucking waste.

Seeing as though the colour of her scalp and the rest of her body is exactly the same I would imagine that she has been wearing wigs and and buzzing her hair for some time now. This is just an attempt by her to reset her public image.

You win the thread

she looks like that one cult leader who commited mass suicide.

I want to cum on her bald head then bash that jew nose.

lol

Those old lady shoulders..fucking nasty.

>CRAWWWLINNNGGGGGG INNN MYY SKINNNN
>THIS HAAAAIRRRR IT WILLLL NOT REGROOOOOWWWW

>tfw hair acts as an antenna, and shaving your head is the only way to sever the connection

Fucking hell dude, just say that YOU personally like the buzzcut on girls, no need to try and convince anyone else of your fetish

Congrats on destroying the career of someone for making a political statement you disagreed with. I'm sure you would not react differently if the person making the statement lined up with you politically. Sup Forums definitely isn't an enormous hypocrite for acting offended over someone taking free speech to its limits.

That's some good looking pizza, can I have some?

I'm sorry, I'd totally rub my nutsack on Nathalie Portmans bald kike head while eating that pussy.

That said, shaved/buzzed hair on a girl is totally degenerate.

>eyebrows
>nose hair
>ear hair
flawed theory / crackpot thinking

hey this is how i cut my hair

except i'm a man

Oh course you did you sexist white supremacist are ruthless and take pity and no man,woman or child
SHAME

That's actually true though. Hair connects to the nervous system. That's why they want people to be bald.

>i would rather be with a female who voids herself of feminine features because i dont want to clean my drains
jesus christ cucks make it so easy these days

Bingo

Shaving hair is a sign of a female having a mental breakdown

Keep your Eyes Wide Open Marty...

Of course. A stable woman will keep the same natural looking hairstyle.

She's cute, I'd let her peg me.

Valid point

Story and link?

Add me to the next /mlp/ thread simulator.

>That's why they want people to be bald.
Gonna need a quick rundown on this theory m8

>I want a woman who looks like a slutty boy because I can't pour draino down a hole and I'm too much of a pussy to tell her to stop spending thousands of dollars a year on haircuts and stylizing

God, you sound like a complete fag.

>who voids herself of feminine features
Oh boy. Didn't realize that cutting a girl's hair made her a man. Well, fuck. Guess I'm gay then. Guess I'm a huge flaming homoqueer if that's the case. I forgot that the hierarchy of what is required to make a female involved hair. I forgot that was a sexual characteristic. Shit.

I guess that makes metalheads girls, then.

I'd fuck her ancient bald pus
I'd rattle her bones.