This was the greatest time on Sup Forums even better then the election

This was the greatest time on Sup Forums even better then the election.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PaB5KC8BUio
m.youtube.com/watch?v=PaB5KC8BUio
youtube.com/watch?v=YIwWWVv-OQk
youtu.be/u2w00G_woXQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I miss spending all hours of the night on Sup Forums watching the niggers riot on livestreams.

I was in jail with him in Sanford. News people camping out 24/7

I hadn't discovered Sup Forums yet, can you share some memories for the newfags?

story time faggot

list of better habbos:
>chocolate rambo
>boston bob-ombing
>hamas turkey/revolution ball
>sandy crook
>trump getting into office/liberal mindmelting fiasco

sir knight skittlemelon executioner/dindu destroyer was ok too though.

Oh not much to tell. I lived in Orlando area but was right outside orange county so the jail was in Sanford.He was in his own cell away from everyone and such in private

The Fappening

I was 15 when this happened. Shit posting on/b/. This trial was all over Sup Forums, which led me to Sup Forums.
I remember watching the live stream of the land whale mother (or cousin, I have no clue she was just obese), chimping out on the stand.
When the #justicefortrayvon was popular, we created the #justiceforzimmerman.
We witnessed the creation of BLM.
We predicted everything that is now popular on MSM (the chimping out, the demands for gibbs, the normalization of "kill whitey" into pop culture)

Jaffa calling faggot

It was good but not better than the 8th

I remember watching it live with you guys. So fun

Fucking amazing

ah dude you know we love 15 year olds that start hashtag trends like that. you really are a smart teen

Dr Bao's fucking notes

But most importantly, this was right before the explosion of the SJW movement. I was a sophomore in high school at the time, and gays were still seen as abnormal.
A good example of this was in my english class. I was in AP, so we had to write essays on things that you'd write in your college sociology classes. I remember writing a few things, that had I been born a year later, would've probably gotten me into a ton of trouble.
I wrote an essay titled "Politically Incorrect," where I used the black crime rate statistics, and gov't benefit statistics to make a point about how throwing money at the problem(blacks) won't fix it.
Got a B+.
We also had this class assignment to be read out loud, which was to write a fake eulogy about ourselves.
I wrote about becoming a metal musician with a huge following, marrying a womyn who turns out to be trans, then convincing my fanbase to go around murdering all lgbt in the city. The class laughed at that.

>That bitch who literally couldn't read cursive

This trial was definitely GOAT Sup Forums

WET GRASS

I had just abandoned Sup Forums and went to check out Sup Forums and this trial was happening that week, holy shit that was fun

das real retarded sir

I liked Ukraine and the clankening

I swear to god I've never had more fun on this board

my favourite was the turkish coup honestly

nah, I prefered the livestreaming of the Ukrainian revolution

> I've been in this place for 4+ years

what the fuck happened

TANKS IN 30 MINS

On top of all the brilliant memes and good time, this case was one of the biggest red-pills I ever swallowed with regard to the fake news media. It was lie after lie after lie from Zimmerman being white, to the edited 911 call to the darkening of the photo in the police station to hide Zimmerman's head wound. I honestly could not believe how the MSM was able to get away with all of it.

I started browsing Sup Forums about a year earlier, and the anons here actually set the entire record straight by putting together minute by minute infographs on the events that took place that night and sited the actual police report.

I don't remember this person, did the prosecutor really try this and it backfired?

I was a junior and for one of my english papers we could make one small change to society what would it be. My professor was apeshit about Trayvon and talked for a whole day about it while all the burnouts in my class just played on their laptops and ignored her. I ended up writing my paper on the positive effects of bullying and how it can actually be good in small amounts for young kids, surprisingly I got an A

The Zimmermann Trial
Baltimore/Ferguson chimpouts
Pulse Night Club shooting
Inauguration protests
All the Primary-era Trump protests
Bataclan massacre

2017 has been a drought for happenings. Something better happen soon because I'm bored as shit. The most recent one was Tranny Phantom but that was pretty small compared to the other shit we've seen.

Jaffa Calling

This was 5 YEARS ago

damn honestly feels like last summer.

Don't worry, some shitskin in Europe will drive a truck over 50 or so ethnic Euros in whatever nation it happens in, and it'll be a "happening" for 2-3 hours before everyone just changes their FB profile to a flag and tries to virtue signal.

C'mon, Muslims, get your shit together and get back to killing Europeans again, we're fucking bored.

Holy shit!

*sigh* back when people still posted Bateman to check digits.

I never thought I would miss Bateman posting.

>in a few months, 2013 will be five years ago.

My favourite thing about it all, not close. I think about it way too often and chuckle to myself.

This board is an absolute cesspool when there's nothing going on. All we have to work with are a few firings in the Trump admin and some chimpouts in Venezuela that never go anywhere.

Somebody link me to video of this, please.

I'm lookin brother

Cmon now, was easy googlin'.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=PaB5KC8BUio

Thank you.

Then watch "reaction to uneducated remark"

daily reminder you need to red pill your self and your family about the blacks.
save yourself and your family.
the governments think of white people as canon fodder; we shouldn't get ourselves in trouble.
Stay away from blacks (day or night)

so you think you're pretty tough huh white boi? You think this is a game? You think this is a joke? We are BLM and we won't stop until every last white boi is force fed estrogen and feminized into a bitch. You all will be in chains soon enough.

@OP
It's true. I became a Sup Forumsfag in the ZimZam era. Newcomers will never know the glory of ultimate laffs while watching that trial live, or watching Baltimore burn during the Freddy Gray catastrophe when we were niggerpostin

Does anyone remember the survival scenarios where you're an user armed with only a box cutter and you're trapped in your apartment surrounded by a bunch of angry bloodthirsty BLM protestors?

youtube.com/watch?v=YIwWWVv-OQk

>I'm angry they said I can't communicate
>Fails to communicate this

I haven't written in cursive since the 3rd grade. Can we just leave that deprecated language behind?

Being able to write something is a completely different skill than being able to read it. It takes an hour to learn how to read cursive.

As long as we won't devolve into hieroglyphic emoji. They're like poorfags imageboard with only few options of pictures.

Me too

why haven't we seen any protests/riots recently? it seemed to be like a monthly thing last year

no. god no. a half a nigger mexicunt shot nig nog. niggers kill each other every fucking night in every major city.

(((they))) can't incite them so blatantly anymore

I don't care what you niggers think keltec pf-9 is a decent pistol.

Because King Nigger was encouraging them to riot.

Yeah I can still read cursive, but I don't see why we even need it.

I would be ok with settling on one way to read and write the english language.

i have a smith n wesson sdve 9mm

Because some things are written in cursive, like the fucking constitution.

Same here, I remember a speech about something similar in my AP creative writing class. I was asked at one point in time if when I got married I thought everything should be a group decision. I told them no, she is perfectly able to voice her opinion and attempt to convince me why she is right but that at the end of the day what I say goes. Most of the girls there through a fucking shitfest over that. Good times.

>I was 15
kill yourself you worthless child

no way. it was fun, but the election year was unreal. Trump created meme after meme. it was almost unbearable, ending with hwndu really. but yeah, the zimzam was a blast for sure

Dorner was better. The Zimmerman trial was fun, but didn't make me want to stay up for over a week straight, I could catch a couple hours in the middle of the day and be done. Dorner was making happenings 24/7.

zimmerman trial had me create fake profiles to troll the nancy grace fb etc...

Dorner was a hero. He was an honorary white man.

>kill yourself you worthless child
$100 says you're a fat autistic NEET

Zimzam was before my time here but I remember watching the trial at my uncle's house getting wasted expecting the hero Zimmerman to go to jail. We went fucking crazy when he got off. They must've heard us yelling and cheering down the block.

Good times.

Yes
I believe she was genuinely disabled

The ONLY true BASEDnigger

I'm 30 years old. Get off my lawn.

I liked dorner better

I was sadly still on Sup Forums when the trial took place.
He can't be cornered

>Kekistanfag right on cue
Go hang out with the other kids on Reddit faggot trumpcuck whore.

Zimmerman trial made the best maymays

These two were honestly the most fun I had on Sup Forums

Dorner was better because we all actively participated across a multitude of boards.
>tfw he never got his pizza ;_;

here is some pasta from that faithful day:

>SO HERE'S THE PLAN

>We should all feed as much disinformation to the LAPD as we can.

>Buy disposable phones >Use payphones >Send anonymous e-mail

>Give them as much bullshit as possible so that they have even less to go on, this will buy our man some time.

>Next we DDoS the LAPD servers. Just to stir up a bit more shit and give US some time.

>Last, we spread this mans story. Make him out to be a hero. Eventually the media will propagate it out even more. We make him appear as a true hero and vigilante, and others will believe in him.

>What this does, is not only inspire our man (he makes his dream of clearing his name real) but actually gives him tangible strategic help. LA is a very urban area, if he were in a situation he needed to lay low in, this could open up plenty of potential areas.People would support him, and possibly shelter him.

>But only if this goes as planned.

>We made little girls cut for Beiber among many other things. If anything, we can do this.

The truth is worse. She may be disabled per modern American society, but I don't think there's anything wrong with her. I don't think she's "retarded" in the sense that I don't think that she has hypermelaninism or that I have albinism.

She is simply of typical, maybe slightly below average, intelligence for a Haitian woman of entirely West African descent. And that makes my heart hurt.

kys nigger

last one:

I'm sorry, but did Chris Dorner already die? Oh, that's right. This manhunt isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only just begun. Does a bunch of phony and unreliable news reports claiming he's dead mean he's actually dead ? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you even think he's dead when the cabin is still on fire and has not yet been searched? Chris Dorner is still hiding out right now and he has eluded police for how many days straight? He's up against one of the worst organized police forces in the country who just happen to think they have him because they saw a black man run into a cabin. But you know what? They're still incompetent. Dorner is one of the best men to have ever walked on the Earth, he has killed 4 pigs so far and would've killed more if his truck axle didn't break. Maybe you should shut the fuck up and stop believing everything the MSM tells you. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Chris Dorner turns up tomorrow and kills 3 more pigs. Oh, look at that, the police have a guy they think is Chris Dorner cornered in a cabin. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are all fucking idiots and should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling all of you who think and want Dorner to be dead are cops or family members of cops. Fuck you all, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to bash a hero like Chris Dorner. It's so easy to spot out these liars now, you're all retards. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to not be a MSM sheep? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to fall for their bullshit. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

After you, good sir.

i remember that day, it was the day aliens colonial marines came out

the obamney days had better OC.
Every trump meme consisted of pepe, cuckoldry, or digits.

>better than the election

Complete horse shit, the election was glorious start to finish, by far the highwater mark of this dump

Why is Dorner considered a hero here?

The Gaza conflict was so much better than the election. I don't guess you were here to enjoy it.

no the greatest time was that nigger hate thread last year with all those tire necklace fires and that nig who tried to drive away that got shot and the cop walked because of how far the nigs car went in 4 seconds which you couldnt see in the body cam directly but you could tell from surrounding shit

its was wall to wall obama supporters crying about shit and in between webms of dead niggers

>Sup Forums busted a negress lying in her testimony, emailed proof to the legal team and watched them expose her on air

It was an amazing time. The peak of this whole damned website

>was a cop killing corrupt cops
>gave us a happening that was worth it
>Sup Forums got involved with the pizzas
>livestream of the siege was cool

who /conecrew/ here

Consider that this board was once a 99% libertarian, fuck the state mentality. Many don't remember that, or were never here to see it. Leafs were mostly still on trees instead of trying and failing to imitate the successful Aussie posters.

Dorner was a story of a man who couldn't take it anymore. The state (LA / LAPD in this case) had fucked him in his view. ONE single man instilled dread into one of the largest paramilitary forces in the US. It was a sign that the state is not all-powerful and even one man can make a difference. He still had a code, he didn't murder anyone not connected with LAPD.

24/7 news cycle fueled the fire with false reports of his locations, and all of the LAPD massive screwups. Remember that several LAPD officers magdumped a vehicle that looked nothing like the description of Dorner's, with two asian or hispanic women inside, JUST because they were terrified it was Dorner.

He is a registered fatfuck democrat who voted for Obama. #Notmyguy

youtu.be/u2w00G_woXQ

What a time it was

>24/7 news cycle fueled the fire with false reports of his locations, and all of the LAPD massive screwups. Remember that several LAPD officers magdumped a vehicle that looked nothing like the description of Dorner's, with two asian or hispanic women inside, JUST because they were terrified it was Dorner.

OH shit I forgot about this. This was one of the best parts lol.

They wrongly identified and shot at three cars total I think.