Trannies with military interest are potentially just as equipped for the harshness of deployment as normal men

Trannies with military interest are potentially just as equipped for the harshness of deployment as normal men.
They are already fucked up so they are used to dealing with a fucked up reality like a warzone. Regular soldiers are normies with normie plans and dreams and the psychological effects of service screw them up because they were never tested in life in this way before. Not to say they are unfit. For obvious reasons well adjusted individuals will make up the vast majority of armed forces but that isn't the only path to being a useful soldier.
It's like Starbuck from BSG. She was all fucked and unstable but service gave her a purpose and it was mutually beneficial. Sometimes there is utility in chaos, like with antiheroes and shit

You're a fucking creep.

Kara Thrace is not a realistic woman.

>It's like Starbuck from BSG

Why? I'm not a tranny if thats what you mean.

I know theres still the problem of them getting the extreme bodymod surgeries from taxpayers. I don't really support that part but for just being allowed to serve i think it mite b cool. maybe have them as their own group or work solo so they don't endanger the normie guys.

why do libtards always compare reality to some fantasyland created by jews and then try to promote the jew fantasy?

I'm going to be interacting with a tranny at future D&D sessions. What pronoun should I use? On the one hand I don't want to disrespect them as a person if they aren't a cunt, but on the other hand I've recently overhauled my views on transsexuality and don't know if I want to continue calling them by their preferred pronoun.

bsg creator was not a jew

also its really foolish to say that archetypes aren't real. archetypes are more real than physical reality, at least as far as human beings are concerned.

I recommend "Goblin", even "Doppleganger" might be ok...

>it's like Hermione from harry potter!

good post

>OP dellusional

40% suicide attempts, forget under REAL stress
Open wound & hormone therapy

unfit for hardship

>Trannies with military interest are potentially just as equipped for the harshness of deployment as normal men.

No they are not. Your point has no validity.

It's true, she's too perfect
;__;

what happens when the squad has to stop twice per day for over an hour while "Susan" dilates his new vagina?

>I've recently overhauled my views on transsexuality

so you're a fag now??

This is the best argument for transexuals in the military I have heard yet.
Have a (you)

No, I mean she's literally a woman playing a man playing a woman playing a man. No one just asks to fuck or can talk about fucking so cavalier, it's not feminine and women don't do it.

You can't base theories of people on fictional people. This is exactly why women don't understand men.

No, by that I mean I am now very much against the concept. I think people should be allowed to do it but it should be discouraged and therapists should try to treat it rather than prescribe pills and hurt these individuals who deserve better.

I think she's a pretty realistic character desu. She's a mentally ill whack job with daddy/ mommy issues. It's why she acts like that.