Transgender is the Gender of God

Sup Forums absolutely BTFO. Transitioning anointed by major Christian saints and experts in the medical profession.
youtube.com/watch?v=d3M2kd_VmeM

My Transgender Daughter is a Beloved Child of God
"I am a lifelong Lutheran, a pastor’s wife, and a mom to three amazing kids. My firstborn child is named Rebekah. She is an excellent student with a deep love of learning. She is adored by classmates and teachers. She’s just as happy mountain biking and swimming in waterfalls and as she is twirling in fancy dresses and performing on stage. She is strong and determined. She is a beloved child of God. She is ten years old, and she is transgender."
medium.com/@hippypastorwife/my-transgender-daughter-is-a-beloved-child-of-god-52a92a89f6e4

web.archive.org/web/20170617063921/http://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-out/conservative-pastor-overcomes-struggles-accept-transgender-daughter-n757066

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLF170B126002E7CB0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

God loves everyone, even degenerate freaks.

>God made man in His image

>God is fine with this

well thank God shes an excellent student Kathy

If that is true why did he give you a penis?

DO NOT DEFILE GOD

Wrong. Deuteronomy 22:5

>god
>not Wotan
don't care kike

>God

>i am on the right side of history

The important thing to do when you sage is to only do it if you're the first poster. If you're the first poster,

1) type sage in the options
2) type sage in the message field to signal others to turn away.
3) the most important thing to do is to hit the back button and then hit R. And VOILA! The post is gone.

If you're NOT the first poster to a shill thread, simply skip right to step 3.

Sage

Iiiii haaaave James Woods.

>the moms nose
Kek, let the Jews fuck themselves over

Pathetic, creepy, weird child abuse. People need to start calling this out for what it is.

No it's fine you bigot

DAT BOIPUSSY

SOMEONE NEEDS TO TELL THIS PERSON OF ALL THE THOUGHTS THAT CERTAIN PEOPLE HAVE WHEN THEY SEE THIS

BUT AS WE ALL KNOW, PEDO IS JUST THE NEXT STEP

PROTESTANTISM: NOT EVEN ONCE

Sage.

>lutherian
>major anything
lol why are atheists always such ignorant pseuds? fall asleep during history class, kiddies?

Genuinely though, it's not Protestantism to blatantly disregard Biblical truth and embrace faggotry so they're not Protestant. These folks are aesthetic ((christians)) who just like the community aspect of church culture and beyond that don't give a shit about God and His law.

>comprehensive history of protestantism and record of Catholic blasphemy
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLF170B126002E7CB0

But of course! Well...except for that time he burned Sodom and Gamora to ash and then turned all it's people into pillars of salt for being degenerate sinful queers and rapists and such. Probably some trannies in there too.
Hope that doesn't happen to us someday.

God said to kill gays and not suffer them.
The Bible says in the end times when God's wrath pours out upon the earth, that just before that, you won't be able to tell man from woman.
So just like Sodom and Gamora, God is going to pour down His wrath once more.
Partly I think because of you damn freaks.

Doesn't mean he loves their actions though. There are consequences for the actions of the wicked.

>I'M TRANSGENDER I IDENTIFY AS A GIRL
then why don't you say "I'm a girl" instead of signalling to everyone that you're a boy larping as a girl.

Oh gosh. No. No.

Your kid isn't transgender, you're a piece of shit parent who is mentally abusing your child. Fuck way the fuck off.

>Protestants

>Lutheran

Dismissed....

Transgenderism is literally satanic. Pic related has male and female features. The HOLY FATHER also known as OUR LORD, GOD is a male figure as he made Adam in his image.

mental illness times mental illness equals sanity? i can't into maths

God made him a boy, so lets go against the base design!

ive seen some fucked up webm's
but this one is the one that really gets to my stomach

>the eyes

Can't wait till north korea builds a fucking nuke and kills every satan worshiping, child abuser in hollywood.

all seeing eye on his/her back. they really do love putting their symbols out in the open to mock those who have gained the knowledge but lack the power