Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/A7dG3rNPmpg
youtube.com/watch?v=anXXTdEVxYk
liveleak.com/view?i=c0b_1456285727&comments=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you guys are all right

Brazilians or mudslimes...hmm hard choice but I guess I'd go with the huehue's

lmao

...who is who? Are the big guys brazilians? On which side is the little guy getting whupped?

Nice

Thanks, broskis

Might move to Brazil because I don't want to pay child support

UMA

wtf i love brasil now

I'm not sure how it works when someone is from another country, but in Brazil not paying child support is one of the few ways to actually get arrested.

If you kill someone you can easily get away, but skip on child support? They WILL come for you

DELICIA

Might move to Brazil because I don't want to pay child support

>trying to rob people from the country with more murders every year than modern war zones
LMAO

Might move to Brazil because I don't want to pay child support.

Kek, this.

I hope ISIS try to come here, our favela dealers are very religious and I'm sure they would BTFO of mudslimes

this, muslim live in peaceful places (like midle east) where you are only killed for religious or political reason. over here you are killed because you cross the wrong nigger on the street.

I'm about 6000 in the hole here. They're suspending my driving licence, I don't care still gotta drive. They keep threatening prison time as well. Like how the fuck do you expect me to work, when I can't drive. Fuck this scum country.

Afaik your police can't come after me since the child is a UK resident.

That's ok then, just don't get a mulata pregnant, they love to rip gringo's money

>doesn't hide his country like a coward
>justly mocks Europeans for letting Muslims take advantage of them
Tophuehue. You guys ARE all right.

Sopa de macaco

>I'm not sure how it works when someone is from another country, but in Brazil not paying child support is one of the few ways to actually get arrested.
>If you kill someone you can easily get away, but skip on child support? They WILL come for you
Jews and women want their money. They don't care who has to die for it.

who gat da maneys?

Which pixel is the mudslime and which pixel is the huehue hammer?

Actually this is not a meme.

I thought it was, i heard a lady saying she ate a sagui once.

based hues

>robbing brazilians

what the hell do you guys even have to take?

monkey meat is eaten on the peruvian jungle, so yeah? not a meme

MMORPG accounts, I think. And League of Legends.

Tophuehue

>bongs now have to live with Muslims AND Brazilians
I'm so sorry for you guys.

Stay in rich areas, or get mugged to death.

you too buddy shit

In yurop you would go to jail for resisting Muslim attack...

Based Huezils. That monkey charge at :01 was cool as fuck.

Fun fact, it is actualy safer to kill your ex-wife than to try and fight in court.

Our country is so fucked up that sometimes it turns out ok.

You are basically the Africa of South America. I bet you burned that Bastard alive because he stole a bag of potatoes, which is basically your UN ration for this month. Also 7-1, for somebody claims he's not easy to rob.

I could create a facebook account right now and post something making fun of jews and denying the holocaust with no repercussions whatsoever, propably with plenty of likes. I grew up being told to be proud of my german heritage.

This is all i wanted to say. Germans are an embarasment to everything germanic.

based Santa Catarina user

>muh heritage
Dann sprich mal deutsch, du "Goodbye Germany" Neger.

How do they not have severe cognitive dissonance at being murdering gang leaders while claiming to be ultra Christian?

tribe mentality probably

youtu.be/A7dG3rNPmpg

Lead
youtube.com/watch?v=anXXTdEVxYk

I am thoroughly convinced there's never actually an on-duty cop in Brazil they're all off-duty, waiting, lurking.

>gringo

thought this was just a mexican word 2bh

are you from blumenau too? kek, that's awesome

no one wants to see that filthy pig latin germoney

>How do they not have severe cognitive dissonance at being murdering gang leaders while claiming to be ultra Christian?
You seem unfamiliar with South American history.

It's not us that are "based" of cool for doing that sort of shit. The different in this situation are those that don't.

Can anyone put the video on here? youtube just gives me a black screen.

>huehue hammer

DESIGNATED

I thought only white people lived in England. No?

Really boils my sopa de macaco.

The Middle East was actually fairly calm and modern before the US decided to intervene with wars and regime changes.

Argentina and Brazil are just plain violent. The people just seem to enjoy committing random acts of violence, they just don't have the intelligence to create a good society. And the US has its hands there too. The US is the one supplying weapons to Brazilian drug cartels in the favelas.

And here's my favorite LiveLeak Brazil video.

liveleak.com/view?i=c0b_1456285727&comments=1

those white flip flops they buy in favela