Will Western Civilization survive another decade?

not without a cleansing

>Decade?
Yes.

>Century?
Unlikely.

I sure hope not.

Not without a cleasing

That painting makes me unsettled. Who is the artist?

That is for me to know and you to find out.

Awful lot of immigration happening for me to be so sure. I hope you are right though.

I wish I knew user :(

Welfare hasn't paid me for 10 weeks, ever since I refused work-for-dole asbestos cleanup - no training or equipment provided. The employment agent who used to help me for her wage of $24/hr was replaced by an indian man who earns $22/hr, and his job is still listed as looking, now for $20/hr. He couldn't help me beyond repeating that I need to "fulfil my employment obligation or no pay" just like the 6 other people I spoke to as I went up the management hierarchy. NOBODY has a problem with asbestos, they all said the same thing: "you have to do it to get welfare"

Obviously I will crime when I run out of savings. Right now it's selling heroin to asian uni students but I'm sure I could move on to outright theft. Fuck everyone who is not australian, if western culture falls down the toilet it's because of fucking paper pushers and we definitely deserve it.

Lots of innocent lives will be lost that never had a choice in the matter. Don't be so eager to deal out death and judgment.

Nope
Western civilization will never achieve a golden age agian for a long while
More like a future Muslim dark age

More or less exactly what we should all be afraid of; 1400 years in the making.

If you've not already, the books by Mark Steyn on the subject matter are top notch

Save for future reference thanks user.

Innocent people do not abandon their culture and homeland to chase aussie sluts and golden coins.

This gif is sketchy

Interesting because he wrote his NYT best seller on Islamic take over of the West in early 2000s, then a decade later did a follow up book... which was necessary, as most of his predictions a decade earlier had come to fruition as anticipated. His outlook on the matter isn't rosy, to say the least

Look up the archived Sup Forums Chienne threads. This art has some relation to 9/11 apparently.

For ten righteous men God would have spared Sodom from destruction.

No. WWIII is imminent.

>innocent
"""""innocent""""
(((innocent)))

Who will be the Axis this time?

NOT UNLESS WE KILL

checked

Don't remind me
Sup Forums->/x/->Catholicism/Orthodoxy

Only if everyone stops being a little gayboy

I hope it does. I want it to. I miss the pre-Obama days, when the social justice movement didn't have as much power as it does today.

I want the future to be awesome, but I'm afraid that extremists won't let that awesome future happen.

Humans have a natural prehistoric fear-instinct with wolves and dogs.

pic related triggers it for most people

Remember however, that whites tamed and domesticated the wolves that used to predate on us into our loving companions today. Perhaps we'll eventually do the same with jews.

whoops forgot my image

>when the social justice movement didn't have as much power as it does today
The pendulum always swings, and the way things are now, it's going to be a really hard swing back

Western civilization doesn't exist, but as long as nonwhite immigration persists, the boundaries between first and third worlds will become increasingly blurred. The economy will probably crash and there will be a racewar before anything gets too bad imo.

I wish that would happen sooner. I'm sick and tired of prissy liberal idiots pushing their social justice crap on society and thought policing us.

KbJ2Fa
Fash/natsoc/right wing discord

Total societal breakdown seems inevitable to me and part of the process of creating enough confusion/chaos to bring in a much more stringent system of control. Who knows tho perhaps President Trump can turn things around for the better, here in America at least.

>implying the world will survive another decade

2 Timothy 3King James Version (KJV)

3 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.

2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,

3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,

4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;

5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,

7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

8 Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith.

>I wish that would happen sooner.
Either be patient, or join a leftist cause and subvert it to speed things up desu

underrated

easily. it's a slow but inevitable decline.

>bible thumping
lmao nigga say that shit every generation for fucking thousands of years

Will OP stop being a faggot?

Western Civilization as we imagine it has been dead for a long time. Its carcass needs to burn so that we can start anew.

he's a good boy

that image FUCKS me up omg

y

We in the west will survive for a few more decades, but if we continue on this course I predict by the year 2050 the west will fall and a new civilization will take its place. Could be a stronger version of the west, could be the east, could be dirty shitskins ruling the world. Nothing is for certain.

Embrace agrarianism, anons. Everything you do should be going into property out in a small community of like minded people. Before the end of ten years, shit is going to hit the fan in a big way.

Screencap this.

I sort of think western civilization died at WW1 or so and we've been living in the smoldering carcass.

Have people been asking this question every year for hundreds of years?

This is basically true.

lol yes but very day im sure.

it's just this weird unsettling feeling I get. It's just a picture of a dog, but it really does strike fear. I can't look at it for extended periods of time, it'll give me nightmares.

Pic related also gives me the same feeling, even though it's just a photoshop of some girl, not even edited that much.

It hasn't survived this decade.

Depends on how many people played fallout

Never underestimate the capacity of white people to commit political violence. Even if we wait til the last minute, once the government shows it's truly abandoned us, we will remember "checks and balances" and will right the ship once again.

Russia, china, Japan, Eastern europe

vs the multi mongrel jewscape of the united states, canada, and western europe.

The uncanny valley is why you feel this way. Look it up. Take the girls pic for example. You would probably not be frightened by the undoctored photo of the girl. It would just look like a regular human and for the most part regular humans don't scare you. Regular, ordinary, not out of place things don't scare you and that's normal. Imagine if someone took the unedited pic of the girl and made a cartoon out of it, in the style of the Simpsons or family Guy or Futurama or any anime. It wouldn't look realistic at all, but is easily discernable as something comfortably fake, not real, a light hearted representation of the real thing. These things don't scare you either and that's normal. However, when you take the real thing and make it slightly different, with subtle changes in certain areas especially when it comes to a human face it becomes uncanny. It's because a slightly "off" interpretation of the "real" thing falls in the valley between the mountains of "real" and "fake"; the uncanny valley. And that is inherently frightening to humans.

>china with japan
wat

>china not with canada
baka