JUST

JUST

youtube.com/watch?v=4zyiSQW_Lww

Other urls found in this thread:

twincities.com/2017/07/31/brother-of-man-acquitted-in-corrine-erstad-disappearance-sentenced-for-sex-abuse/
twincities.com/2017/07/31/central-minnesota-man-charged-with-fatally-stabbing-girlfriend/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Democrats look bad desu

>We should secure our borders with comprehensive immigration reform
>No a wall won't work

>JUST

That bald dude Zach was better. Fucking diversity hires are not going to work

They were defending Jihad recently.
>Jihad is actually pretty cool guys, if you don't understand it you are just an uneducated xenophobe.

This is why Trump won. Hope they keep it up.

Always a pleasure to watch him to his work, liberals are truly comedy gold.

What the fuck is this "reform" that they always talk about? Reform in their mind is to just make immigration easier. Has nothing to do with border security. I also love that this guy was smiling the entire time while talking about a rapist. They are truly fucking soulless and just want votes.

dude stronger worded laws in English speaking countries are going to stop immigrants from Spanish speaking countries illegally coming here

walls don't stop anyone lol

Reform just means to make all current illegals citizens. Literally all it means

>walls don't stop anyone

Isreal has had pretty rocking success with theirs, and with the jobs the wall would generate I say we give it a shot.

You can't have illegal immigration if the borders are open. That's what they mean.

i liked how he kept anchoring the idea of "border security" to "comprehensive immigration reform," as if we don't know that's a code word for amnesty at best, open borders at worse.

democraps actually believe this.

I'm as redpilled as they come but... Tucker lost this one.

Jose is right, and frankly Tuck was BTFO'd.

Secondly, Jose was calm and collected and did his research.

Brother of man acquitted in Corrine Erstad disappearance sentenced for sex abuse.

twincities.com/2017/07/31/brother-of-man-acquitted-in-corrine-erstad-disappearance-sentenced-for-sex-abuse/

is she going to eat that child?

israel also doesn't have sanctuary cities for palestinians. they destroy the house of people who support terrorist or even just their families home.

israel has the wall for the hordes so they can't easily come, but if they do manage to come then they're going to get btfo really hard

>illegal is deported 20 times
>dumb shit lib says he shouldn't be here!
>he's an illegal so you've got no idea who the fuck is coming over or if they were deported
liberals literally just want open borders so nobody is illegal and then when the spic rapist commit crimes you just lock them up and never deport them

Central Minnesota man charged with fatally stabbing girlfriend

twincities.com/2017/07/31/central-minnesota-man-charged-with-fatally-stabbing-girlfriend/

The spic isn't even making an argument.

Wow that was awful. He had a Marco Rubio moment.

he doesn't need to make an argument. millions of spics come here yearly and they're going to be the majority in the future.

spics will be 51% of the population in 50 years. what point does he need to make? he's laughing cause he knows america, conservatives, and whites are finished

1 bullet.. bill a liberal.

Not if he shows such blatant disregard. They're getting lazy. This is how you awaken the hate.

>awaken the hate
>spic deported 25 times and rapes a 65 year old woman because liberals protect him
>spics will be 50% of the population in the future
>not whites, not indians, not niggers, not anybody related to the creation or history of america
>the spic subhumans who go from 1% in 1964 to 50% in 2064
if people aren't awake already then they'll never wake up. this is like your leg and arm is missing plus you love one was murdered

Is there a way to get rid of sanctuary city?

>we need comprehensive immigration reform
>we need to secure the border
>we need comprehensive immigration reform
>we need to secure border
>wall bad
this can't really be the best the dnc has, right?

Yeah, from orbit.

Yes. It's as simple as cutting their funding until they stop flouting the law. If they persist, arrest the mayors/governors.

Amnesty.

why isn't Trump doing this then?

because america is going to become a brown toilet? everybody was talking about niggers while 100 million spics showed up and now they're raping 65 year old women

Probably because the rest of the government is his enemy and is trying to get him removed from office every single day.

it has only been 7 out of 96 months. Some things the President can not do alone, things take time.

that spic literally said nothing that whole time

>Tucker used an outlier to bait liberal
>Liberal says fuck the outlier
>Liberal says borders should be secure
>Liberal says borders should be safer
>Liberal says reform immigration
>Tucker says let's get guard dogs
>Tucker says a bunch of esoteric shit about what liberals believe
>Liberal says "no"

yeah.. hate to say it, but Tucker did not come out on top with his cherry picked case. I can google a case white meth head raping an elderly woman in under a minute.

>all that deflection and all those buzzwords.

I fucking hate when someone is caught in lie or deliberately dodges a question by giving a huge smile and laughing.

What's up with all these Democrat politicians wo cannot even speak your language correctly and probably even pride themselves of having a heavy spic accent?
I mean we have our share of shitskins in our leftist political parties but they pretty much have to speak flawless German to not be torn to shreds by everybody.

You are utterly delusional. Twenty fucking times and the sanctuary city allows him to stay. The "liberal" (just call him a spic, that's what he is and that's his political alignment) defends this. Says all you need to know.

because they've won. spics are 22%+ of our population and nobody can stop it becoming 50%. they take pride in it cause america is literally going to become part of mexico and south america as a non-white country.

20 years ago they pretended with good english and said it wouldn't ever happen, but now they've won they just smile and giggle making shitty excuses not even caring. spic comes and rapes an american? who cares. it's their land and whites will be their slaves in the future

You fucking faggot. The thing is, this damn illegal wetback problem can be solved, as they have no right to be here.

Like 13% of deaths are cause by fucking illegals in drunk driving accidents...im not sure of the number, but that is 13% that should not have ever happened.

Dude was deported 20 times. Clearly the border isn't secure, so why would him "not being allowed to return" even mean if these libshits just want to let MORE spics like him in?

Why is it that every political debate nowadays basically devolves into this:
>I read data from this reputable source that claims X
>Well I don't believe your data, I read a reputable source that claims Y
>Well your data is wrong, I don't believe you
>No YOUR data is wrong
And of course since they're on live TV they're not going to go into the details of the data collecting method and possible biases or things like that.
I feel like this is a part of the Jewish/liberal agenda to dismiss all data and instead argue only on feelings. If they can portray in the media that data can be so easily contradicted, and it's all fluid, and it doesn't really matter, then arguing over emotions can be just as valid in the end.

The data is frankly irrelevant in this situation, because the crime levels of a sanctuary city has no bearing on how blatantly illegal the entire concept is.

right. if its illegal, its illegal, the crime level is irrelevant

As a feminist, I can't believe that MAN was defending a rapist

that offender has a strange face. hes basically a tanned european. must have almost 100% original spanish blood

Why have "sanctuary cities" been allowed to exist this long?

>be mayor and city council of a libcuck city
>"Herp derp, we're just gonna openly disobey Federal law...let as many MS-13 gang members in as possible!"
>the Feds don't immediately toss them in Federal assrape prison

Really makes e fucking angry.

They mostly want open borders so they can get cheap gibsmedat votes though.