China HateThread General

I'll start

youtube.com/watch?v=fEXzDWNc46M

>be not in china
>learn chinese in case they invade
>5 years later: they think they're a million years ahead of western animals, and prefer to think of the situation in canada/aus as a land invasion

>china envy thread
pathetic

Damn, I didn't know she was pregnant.
Make one, take one. The balance must be maintained, I guess.

Holy fuck

There's literally not a single aspect of life that is better in China than in the West.

Chinese civilization is inferior in literally every capacity to white civilization.

>wait, this isn't my parking spot

He it's just like those flat-out games

Convenience and cheap food

Asian driving is a phenomenon. How a race of otherwise studious and intelligent over-achievers can be so hopeless at such a basic task is beyond me.

Jucey!

he had his brakes on the whole damn time. you can tell by the skid marks

That's just a result of poverty and no food safety regulations.

Chinks are alright, their women are alright

Men I don't really have an opinion on.

Jew should have taken pic related offer then nuked the remaining males. Asian pussy is the best.

Now this is something I think we can all get behind..

Instead of another gorespam thread can we talk about Chinese politics?

For example, recently China's is implicitly making Apple remove apps from their app store that allow accessing content that disagrees with the party (party criticism or just telling the truth)

I think similarly Google and Microsoft work with the Chinese government to censor and screen the content they provide. Microsoft likely has backdoors in their operating system for the Chinese government, and now that Apple has shown they are willing to bend over for China, iOS will probably have such security access methods as well.

How do you feel about American companies helping the Chinese government control and subvert their population in exchange for $?

Don't you find it strange that Apple stood up to the US government to protect a terrorist's data, but complies with the Chinese government so easily?

How long do you think it will be before the Western nations start seeing similar measures taken against them by these giant corporations?

They both have the intent to kill in this webm and above

china is low testosterone, their despots killed anyone who was manly enough to rebel.

Because tech companies know that Cucklord Obama wouldn't/couldn't do shit about it, but China can and will kick them out of the country if they don't do what they ask.

fetus soup. s m h

I wonder how many of these are mechanical failures or just straight up suicide. Most of them have 0 reaction whether they are about to be crushed or crushing someone.

Keep them coming boys!

half gook-user here

This. There needs to be criticism of the chinese political system in the west, Its a rarely touched taboo topic. Since its blinded within china, more coverage outside china would benefit./

>China can and will kick them out of the country if they don't do what they ask.
These companies already have so much money though. Why do you think their leadership feels that its okay to cooperate with the Chinese government?

These companies have hundreds of billions just sitting their in income tax shelters. Is it all just a ploy by ruthless execs to gibsmedat? iPhone is so fuckin popular in China I bet that if they really wanted to Apple could tell the Chinese government to fuck off.

Fuck off transplant chink scum

It's simple:

1. If you help someone, they may accuse you
2. If you hurt someone, you're gonna pay for his support, so better kill

I don't get it.

You hate chine because of some traffic accidents?

And what happens if you kill?

I think it's just a by-product of their insect like culture, the only thing asians try to dodge is tax.

I swear some of these must be suicides. right?

It's allegedly not hard to prove that you did it unintentionally in which case you pay a reasonable fine or something like that and that's it. Otherwise, support the victim so long as he requires

I love China because of their traffic accidents

Holy fuck who teaches their kids to play in the streets...

even the kids dont even give a shit.

this behavior is impossible to understand. no one even checks their surroundings.

Alot of Chinese deaths via car accidents are due to the drivers and laborers being overworked. China has extremely weak safety measures and worker rights in place. I only know this because I have seen them work in Saudi, the workers are treating like shit by their supervisors, thankfully the Saudi government steps in and side with the workers.

>it's not their fault they act like subhuman ants, they just have a law that makes it convenient to

The legal system in China is f***** up by the Communists.

Basically their Good Samaritan law is if you injure someone or you find someone who has been injured in public, if you offer them any assistance whatsoever you are entirely responsible for their medical care from that point on, including all costs, which can be enough to ruin you and get your family sent to a concentration camp to make iPhones.

You people blame these videos on the Chinese people but the reality is that it's the Marxists who have done this in order to destroy community ties and public trust.

A lot of Chinese deaths via car accidents are due to the drivers being Chinese

so why is this so common there? is it just becaue there are so many of them?

because a lot of this really appears as if these people are not function right. like they don't know what breaks are or they are doing it on purpose. someone explain please

ill ask you what causes this bizarre behavior?

Clearly it had a lot of weight in it and couldn't stop in the short time they expected.

So it's not the Chinese people's fault that they're acting like Chinese people it's the fault of the Jewish philosophy their government pretends to adhere to?

im kinda surprised to hear that about Saudi's. whats the level of mistreatment need to be at for that kind of reaction?

Most of these I don't even blame the driver and it's the people who just wonder into the middle of the street or stay in the drivers blind spot

What is wrong with these people?

I have an upcoming trip to China, wish me luck!

That's because chinks are good friends. Webm related.

it is just bizarre that they don't even break when they run people over.

dont go. seriously.

When it effects the pocket books of Saudi companies, I'm not kidding. The mistreatment got so bad that the materials used we're being destroyed constantly, work operations has to be stopped constantly due to injuries and fatalities and lastly, constant replacement of injured or killed workers.

like that one.. why did that guy just stop?

Already went once, survived. I still consider it safer than US of A until you do something with your chimp problem

A better question is why the other guy didn't stop. And just like the rest of China, it's a mystery.

serious question. You really believe this bizarre behavior is the direct result of people being over worked? can you think of any other contributing factors to this?

but you can be in parts of the USA and never see a black person. I haven't seen one in weeks.

These videos seem to be rural and in larger cities. Just zombies walking and driving without so much as a glance around to check the surroundings.

I dunno.. good luck is all

What would you do in their place? The legal repercussions for mowing someone down over there are WORSE if you help the person.

>Safer than the US of A
Did you eat anything during your last visit?

Cultural reasons, but that's an assumption, I could not tell you. I was told by a friend however that at some offshore rigs, that the Chinese rigs bring in a communist rep. to manage and distribute the Chinese workers pay and monitor their activities for anti Communist behavior. Other than that, I really don't know.

so maybe its like insurance fraud except to the point where they dont care if they die or not.

>respect the grind
TOP KEK THEN DRIVES OFF HAHAHAHA

I believe it's the rampant development and the communism. think of how much china has changed in the last couple of decades. I bet some of them didn't even grow up with paved roads and telephones.

>f*****

It's ok little boy. You can swear here.

Like a fucking cartoon

But why are they hitting all these people in the first place? How does Marxism affect the spatial reasoning ability of an entire nation?

I get why they speed off, I would too if I was living under a law like that.

But the initial behavior is bizarre. No one looking where they are going. Just strange.

The user from SA says he thinks it is due to over working and poor conditions. Seems like one likely cause. But I was just curious if you had a theory about why they aren't paying attention.

Listen to yakkity sax when you watch these.

I remember once I was strolling through the ghetto back home, and came across a male chug sitting on top of a squaw in the middle of the street, both drunk out of their minds on Listerine, and he was beating her while she was screaming. A hipster was talking frantically on his cellphone a half block away. As I walked past the happy couple going on my merry way, a Mountie in a squad car raced to a stop, leapt out, and tackled the chug off of the woman. After he'd slapped handcuffs on the chug, and was kneeling on his back, the cop glared up at me like I'd done something wrong by not helping. I just said, "I don't have a gas chamber on me." I laughed in his face, and walked away.

>1. If you help someone, they may accuse you
>2. If you hurt someone, you're gonna pay for his support, so better kill

Socialized communist medicine everyone!

I'm using speech to text. It makes shitposting much more efficient.

I do blame the marxists...

I also blame the people for not killing the marxists and revolting against this shit.

Yeah Chinese are overworked and underfed. They also have poor childhood nutrition so their brains are probably a little bit less efficient at somethings. I think the real reason behind all these videos though is that China is such a large country with so many people and it is so crowded, and people can't be paying attention all the time, so things like this are bound to happen, statistically speaking.

damn. what a mess.

>I remember once I was strolling through the ghetto back home, and came across a male chug sitting on top of a squaw in the middle of the street, both drunk out of their minds on Listerine

Oh so you are from canada then

People did revolt. The revolts were put down. No one is in China is actually happy about the situation there. Everybody at some level knows how f*** up things are, and that they'd be better off without the Communists. Even the nomenclatura themselves living the high life are aware of this. People just have to serve the Communist out of self-interest, and they know if they ever resist it could cost them their lives so they cooperate.

Yeah, I moved here to get away from all the Asians.

I don't know, I've seen well fed Chinese in the US doing some stupid shit. Like having no idea how to cross a street. More like wandering into traffic diagonally than actually trying to move from one side of the road to another.

Yeah they need to get gud at revolting though.

What is so different between the two civilizations the one can self organize organic peoples revolutions where as the other, even after/ before the communists cannot?

The "dont rock the boat" sensibilities just seem really strong, from my experiences there.