Why has Sup Forums turned its back on kek?

I've noticed that Sup Forums has turned its back on kek.
The praise is dead. You guys have let the shills kill our god. What happened? Why have you stopped your praise?

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ

Reddit + shills killed it. Im still a believer but kek's power came from Sup Forums being a collective.

Exodus 20: 3 "You shall have no other gods before Me. 4 "You shall not make for yourself an idol, or any likeness of what is in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the water under the earth.…

Kek doesn't die, he changes forms

We still haven't forgotten, well at least I haven't, but you still see people checking numbers and praising Kek in threads.

Stfu faggot your ruining this place

faggot

Kekistan fucking killed him

Pretty much. They've made it into shit.
Move on newfag, there are new memes to be made.

fucking kill yourself

Nobody praises Kek anymore because if they do they'll just get called reddit.
We should never have colonized reddit.

All shall be revealed soon

Haha I Love Kek! Join Us Bros In Praising Him.

I bet half the faggots on T_D don't even listen to shadilay. They probably think shadilay is just some made up word.

Haha Praise kek. Join Kek Bros Or Forever Be A Normie!

Reddit and Sargon ruined it. Particularly Sargon. I imagine that he'll recipeive some bad karma soon enough, things have a way of working themselves out, the universe is upset with Sargon for ruining that meme.

kek was always reddit tier trash, and I'm glad they took it to the extreme and ruined it for all of you.

You fags were getting way too obnoxious shitting up every single thread with doubles.

Here's my reasoning. They think it was all just a bunch of poppycock... er pepekek. Between this and a few pundits pointing out the Satanic elements of pepe as well as the legions of normie kekistanis...

Because it went mainstream and we hate the mainstream, CivNat normie cucks took it over and took a meme stale joke to far like some fat autistic nerd.

No meme competes with kek, kek litterallly took over the world

It happens to virtually every meme that gets popular on Sup Forums. We just move on to something else.

Sup Forums is a Christian board

Shill Operation is going on against Sup Forums: Spread the threads OP everywhere.

>Stfu faggot your ruining this place
God bless you

Kek cannot do everything all the time.. well actually he can but he chooses not to. He has other places to be and will return in magnificent fashion with the next big happening when Hillary is found dead with shart stains blown all over the wall

You know how back in 07/08 we unironically used Guy Fawkes masks to represent ourselves? It's literally the same reason.

We must destroy the shills. Keep fighting and keep saging shill threads

Yeah, boy. Thats what has me trippin the fuck out.
>gaslighted into hailing satan for 6 months. NICE

KEK posting is a modern day version of idolatry of a ancient egyptian god

its a demon just like molech worship

idolaters do not inherit the kingdom

Deuteronomy 4:16-18
Lest ye corrupt yourselves, and make you a graven image, the similitude of any figure, the likeness of male or female, 17The likeness of any beast that is on the earth, the likeness of any winged fowl that flieth in the air, 18The likeness of any thing that creepeth on the ground, the likeness of any fish that is in the waters beneath the earth:

Revelation 21:8
But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

I never did and thought those people were fucking homos

theres no huge event going on right now
no riots
no election
no kickstarter to make fun of
no beanie doll to push more votes in our favor

find me an event thats worth getting behind and i assure you everyone that meme'd The Donald into office will return to shitpost

You must be confused, the kek faggots were the shills. Just gonna sage this shit tier reddit thread, have a blessed night.

how do i know that god isnt the combine consciousness of us all living and dead? is it not possible to manipulate this force?

Because it was fun for a while but you redditors ruined it

Sauce

I got banned from reddit for racism

Did you lurk at least a month before posting?

kek waits in the shadows until the collective unconcious of Sup Forums decides we need his help once again.

I love this image. A perfect depiction of women feigning understanding of memes expressing men's feelings.

And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

We haven't. Shills try desperately to end it. Kekism is still going strong. Been here the 27th? It was grande.
PRAISE KEK

Checked

Praise KeK

Wholeheartedly, unironically, I praise you KEK

shut up faggot, you understand nothing. we summon kek and by doing so opened Pandoras box. now all we have to is sit back and watch.

DAILY REMINDER THAT THIS IS A CHRISTIAN BOARD
GOD IS A JELOUS GOD AND HE DOES NOT TOLERATE THOSE WHO WORSHIP FALSE IDOLS

SHADILAY

The jews hate me

Sup Forums is dying unfortunately

Where are his digits?

Kek's got some wild shit up his sleeve just you wait

PRAISE KEK

Lol jews were thriving under pagans.

summer vacations and shiiiiiiieeeeet!

Been praising whenever I see digits. I'm sure I'm not alone

Good thing Westerners today are losing faith in Christianity. The spread of atheism has been very helpful in combating leftism.

no, we didn't. only shills and reddit pretend otherwise.

lelelel but im not against christianity .but only that that phrase ''turn the other cheek''

Daily reminder that
>God is real
>Jesus WAS real and enlightened via communion with God, but no more the son of God than you and me
>(((they))) killed Jesus then got us all to idol worship him, which actually perverted his original message
>The Bible and organized Christianity are propaganda to make us weak and ignorant of spiritual truth

We must better ourselves and commune with God itself!

Kek was a meme. Memes lose their power once they are no longer edgy.

Day of the rake approaches. Maybe Sup Forums is wising up and giving its praise to a real God.

Maybe it had something to do with this.

What if you give praise to the one true God but view Kek as one of his creations and thus worthy of praise a well? Do Christians not praise the Saints and Archangels?

Yeah that's right walk it back. If you're not against Christianity then don't post anti-Christian propaganda.

i can repeat it as many times as you want me to:
Kekistan has nothing, zero things, to do with Kek.

Trying to relate those two things and heretics with true believers is what makes you think any "abandonment" has taken place.

tl;dr: OP is quaint

CHECKED AND KEK'D

reddit ruined it

Sup Forums may be done with KeK, but KeK is far from done with Sup Forums and the rest of our world, as we shall soon see.

>Dumb animeposter
EVERYTIME

you're pathetic

hmmm what is kek saying?

Feeding kek when we don't need him...sure let's just give chaos exponentially more power without getting anything specific in return

Sure, my "brave centipede"

I want to be punished by a titty monster

Catholics do...which is why I'm not Catholic.

Go Lutheran, leaf bro. Discard the clutter.

Imran Awan happening

Sounds like a great idea to me

>Do Christians not praise the Saints and Archangels?
Catholics aren't Christians.

kek was adopted by reddit so most on Sup Forums dropped him like a stone