HAPPENING MMCASTER OUT NEXT

Sara Carter confirmed tonight on Hannity that the next WH shake up will have nuclear consequences among the deep state / establishment.
>Trump wants to can McMaster as NSA and bring Mike Pompeo on to replace opening CIA director
This would be huge, and would be the biggest move by Trump to date against the corrupt swamp dwellers and deep state traitors

Other urls found in this thread:

arabnews.com/node/1137151/saudi-arabia#photo/2
youtube.com/watch?v=8Af9FNFxhKw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Have bump for the McMaster plan friend

Why would Pompeo be a security advisor, when it's a downgrade from CIA director? Why would Trump do this? The optics will look bad, especially since McMaster wrote Dereliction of Duty, a book about saying truth to power.

McMaster is a shit, but how is this Pompeo guy? CIA aren't trustworthy.

THIS IS FUCKING AWESOME NEWS

(if true)

Pompeo's shit, too. Hopefully that part is incorrect speculation.

But getting rid of McMaster is excellent. He tried to cock block the Syrian cease fire, and has allegedly been blabbing with McCabe. McMaster is neocon deep state through and through.

Pompeo is one of the Executives at the White House who attends the weekly bible study. President trump was not kidding when he asks everyone to pray for America. They can't do the alone.

Trump is channeling Vril, the first to really master it since Adog

good mcmaster is a mcmuffmuncher

Don't you mean McMasturbator? Regular muff munching is somewhat respectable.

Not if its post blacked, Trudeau style

Vrillon would be proud.

Let's
fucking
go

Because you want someone in your cabinet that has had access to EVERYTHING the CIA has

>firing someone he hired
>biggest move against the establishment to date
Wew lad
So much winning!

Good, that faggot went to bilderberg.

BECAUSE TRUMP IS GOING TO DESTROY THE CIA. CANT YOU GUYS SEE THAT?!?!?!?1?

>who annoys him

too deep 4 me

keep me posted

This. He got the lay of the land- six months probation to see who /our/ guys are. Something big is brewing.

At this rate every American will possibly hold an appointment under the President. What a time to be alive.

Finding the traitors in your midst.

can't wait till drumpf is impeached

>he hired

No. He had mcmaster foisted upon him after (((they))) took flynn out.

>McMaster the globalist leaker is out...
good
>...but replaced with Pompeo the globalist neocon

so did Wilbur Ross, who people on Sup Forums like

But Pompeo is an idiot neocon who wants to destroy Iran and kill Snowden for embarrassing his incompetent spies
Listen to his Aspen Security Forum talk literally sounds like a fat high school nigger collision coach

i'd love to see mcmaster GONE

Hes the first dude I had ever seen gag a chick with his cack.

Do you think Pompeo bad mouthing Wikileaks and Assange is part of the charades?

CIA is getting dismantled.

Year 0 rememnber....

Tear it into 1000 pieces and scatter it into the wind.

Assange has everything.

That's funny they were claiming Bannon was out next. I think they are just throwing darts at names to pretend who is out next.

Trumpfags are Retarded

at least HR McMaster is a reasonable guess.

Nobody relevant has fingered Bannon as being let go. The left desperately wants that to be the case but its not going to happen.

McMaster reports to Patreaus, who is set on protecting his legacy and being a sycophant to whomever will listen.
>muh wrote a book with a stupid title.
Yeah and in California the decriminalization of meth and heroin was called, "Safe Neighborhoods and Schools Act" its called doublespeak. Don't speak on nuance you don't get.
>potential reality
I'm also leaning on the idea he's going to shut the CIA down after their attempted coup to coverup the fact they're aiding and abetting ISIL while simultaneously creating the migrant crisis by toppling Gaddaffi before he could unite african currency to a gold standard.
Probable future.
mexicalifag should just go back to mexico. either resist in real life, or quit larping commie.

Trump is the ultimate time traveling master of 4d chess

He kept his enemies close. And played them all.

Deep state is in a full time panic mode trying to stir up their final breath

McMaster confirmed

Donald Trump is literally the best president of all time.

Roger Stone, who predicted Preibus getting fired, said both McMaster AND Bannon are next

Bingo

Trump should install a revolving door on the white house
Faggot can't hire for shit

rural retard

Trump didn't like Gannon leaking inside info to brietbart to put pressure on him. Bannon has great nationalistic goals, but he doesn't have Trumps mission from God vision that we are all currently witnessing

You're marked by satan.

Repent before the harvest or you're done for.

Trump is the savior of mankind.

TRUMP IS LITERALLY ANNOINTED. BY GOD WHAT THE FUCK IS REALITY!?!?!?!

My theory is that Pompeo isn't shit. Trump picked a guy who would be diplomatic, infiltrate the CIA, see what and where all the shady illegal shit is taking place, and make a move to purge it when the time is right. But then it would make more sense to leave him in that position, no?

>rural retard
Two things. Only one of us has worked anti-terror and C4ISR for intelligence agencies. I live in San Francisco faggot, although I have 3 properties in rural America -- 4 if you count richmond. Come get some.
>pic related
the fate of every open commie in America if I have my way.

Can you produce a compromising video on the CEO of Reddit, with cgi. Make it convincing.

Why would trump want a loyal guy like Pompeo in charge of a failing institution like that? Would look like guilt by association. POTUS would be rescuing Pompeo just before they "pull it" so to speak...

I love how the angels always look like traps.

Regarding your theory, look up the tribe of dan, and Trump's relation to it.

Ok we'll call him mcmasturbator if he gets fired.

We don't really know if Snowden was a patriot for real or not, we'll never know for sure.

Will Snowden and Assange be the heads of a new organization that will use the CIA building in a repurposed altruistic way

Its true that Bannon is leaking to further his own brand, how else are all these articles written on Bannon's opinions?

Like the one saying "Bannon wants higher taxes on the rich"

Unless Trump is OKing those "leaks" then fine, but if Bannon is just doing it on his own, he's going to be canned.

>ohhhnoooossss He owns property..... Somehow that will stop my bullet from penetrating his skulllll in Civil War 2, The cuckening

Kys larpfag

Do not like HR with his removing Bannon from the inner NSC circle... that showed his bent and its not where Trump seemed to want to go.. death to Globalists.

>shut the CIA down
guaranteed way to get himself and his entire family killed

>snek flag
>unprovoked threats of violence

you have to believe some leaks are being planted deliberately to see how they flow...

Not good. I dont trust mcmaster but pompeo cia nope. Thats actually pretty terrifying really

No, I think they're both shit and it's just a play to get someone decent into the NSA.

Start:
CIA director is shit
NSA director is shit

End:
CIA director is still shit
NSA director is /ourguy/

That's a chess move.

Im not sure. I hope so. Itd be hilarious if pompeo turned out to be one of the leakers to wikileaks. Kek

I'm not sure how big of a prediction Priebus getting fired is. I am a no-connections fuckwit living out in Texas and I could tell you that Priebus was a marked man. He was installed purely to smooth over Trump's relations with the broader Republican Party, and it was obvious from day one that he was in over his head. Now that Trump seems to have no interest or desire to have a cordial relationship with Republicans, Preibus being fired was inevitable.

I think Trump has had moles inside government for at least 20+ years. Hes carefully planned everything out. The leaks are real the news is fake. Hes creating frenzies and weeding out leakers

>Only one of us has worked anti-terror and C4ISR for intelligence agencies.
lol fucking end yourself, faggot

Negative, I don't manufacture fake evidence. I collect metadata, pop boxes, and build bad ass security related hardware.
>think border wall kelly loves
Wikipedia talks about a project called "Project 28" in Tucson, and another project called "SBINet - Secure Border Initiative". I'm guessing, those projects were not supported because of their impact with Fast & Furious. Align that mess with the timeline of those projects, you might find interest. The reality is, we could have been interdicting every border crossing by now, however BHO shut down the initiatives within DHS that were working, for whatever reasons, funding was often given although I suspect it was for DACA votes in the long-term.
>jealous i have land and houses
Its okay commie. I'm glad I trigger losers without jobs, equity, or hard physical assets.
Pompeo from House of Representatives, recently brought onto CIA director when POTUS really needed someone he could trust assessing the situation. There's always a public person, and private. Who you are in private doesn't get you confirmed. I don't have much intel on him to judge except so far he seems okay outside of confirmation.
If DC is a swamp revolving around corruption I'd imagine Priebus controlling the levers of the economy might be pretty balls deep.
high probability. I don't work for the .gov directly anymore, but there are quite a large number of people disenfranchised since 9/11. Sure, there's always a huge onslaught of hiring for ideological supporters, but there is also lifers who do critical shit that are and have been annoyed. Having worked for diff agencies for so long, I'm honestly blessed to be alive right now seeing unfold what is unfolding.
>jealous faggot in his mom's basement who had to google and read a bit to grok the value of that phrase.
How many people have you helped put in gitmo, or abu ghraib? I'm doing my part, you're just low impact.

Trump's doing fine. It's more company style stuff. Keep people moving, fire failures and fuckups, shift people around to stop them establishing an empire.

Plus seriously, who really gives fuck one about most of these bureaucrats. The jewnalists are the only ones drumming up interest in this, for all the usual lugenpresse reasons.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

this is delusional

jokes aside, nobody is that thorough. not even trump. if he were, why did he have such a hectic private life? why didn't he watch his language more?

in the last 5-10 years, yeah, maybe. before that? i sincerely doubt it.

Bump

fuck mcmaster

>replaced by Pompeo
Jesus Christ, Trump's cabinet would have every single CIA secret. Sure would be convenient to use it as evidence against Congress and perform a silent coup to unkike things.

You think someone like trump doesnt have connections? People have been asking him about running for president for years. Hes been planning this for decades. I think he does everything with purpose

Kek. Bend the knee

I understand why Trump needed McMaster at first. I did not get him hiring a swamp monster but now I know why. CIA is straighting up, no more funding and giving guns to ISIS (Obamas rebels) . Finding out who McMaster and everyone else was connected to was needed, McMaster will be gone soon. Pompeo is a good guy.

i truly do not believe he's that calculating, he's too empathetic

He could be. Time will tell.

Who would even take a job in the WH right now? Everyone is getting their reputation trashed and quickly disposed.

people make fun of the 4D chess stuff. but I actually feel the same way. Trump has has built buildings in NY...you think he has not had to had the mob wack a few people over his career?

Trump has been planning his presidency for years, and I dont mean 5-6...i mean 20+. Everything he says and does has a purpose, even the tweets that people claim are dumb have a purpose.

During all the "white house is a mess" bullshit has been going on, Trump has been on the phone planning things like this

arabnews.com/node/1137151/saudi-arabia#photo/2

Things are changing. Trump has CIA control, JFK attempted and failed. He probably has dirt on everyone, just planning his next move.

Trump on day one @ cia "no more columns" speech (secret government / deep state )

youtube.com/watch?v=8Af9FNFxhKw

How is Glen Thrush still employed after Wikileaks

Dominant meme

Fucking finally.
It's about time the faggot gets kicked to the curb.

can you just QRD it instead?

You worship them as God and wonder why things have gotten so shitty l8ly

Same with Brits and GCHQ

Remember Trump's speech at the CIA right after inauguration...
Said he would build a new building with 'no columns'...talking about the 'fifth column' maybe?

What's wrong with Adm Rogers?

PSA if you want to cripple the deep state figure out a way to prevent 702 reauthorization.

>General McMaster is traitor
(((TRS))) fags once more prove why inbreeding is a really bad idea

You must not be aware of Trump's personal security team...

Man, I hope this is correct. McMaster is a neo-con, globalist, interventionist, Islam apologist shill. I was so disappointed with he was chosen as National Security Advisor after Flynn was ousted. I really hope Trump has used him in an keep your enemy closer type deal in order to out more of these deep state loyalists.

I also hope Trump continues to normalize this practice of moving people from one position to another. That way he can move Sessions out of the AG position and move him to Homeland, CIA or NSA and bring in someone without conflicts in the Russia investigation so the new guy can fire Mueller.

Besides the benefit of moving Sessions so the new guy get rid of Mueller, I also want Sessions gone because he's spending all his time on neo-con drug war and asset forfeiture bullshit. If the AG wants to stop drugs he needs to spend his time pushing the border agenda and helping out ICE and CPB.

By the way CPB is still being run by someone that is fully behind Trumps agenda. ICE on the other hand is going full steam ahead.

I knew Preibus was getting fired the moment McCain voted 'no' on the repeal. That was Preibus' one fucking job; to get the establishment GOP on-board with the Trump Train. He did a piss poor job in six months. Also Trump got to handpick the current RNC chairwoman and it's no secret Trump wasn't Priebus' preferred pick for the nominee.

Sweet talking with Fake News CNN probably got Mooch fired, plus it was clear he had some liberal leanings in old twitter posts. Or maybe something else happened that we don't know about.

Important to note: The reason why GWB or Obama never had these issues early on:

>GWB just brought in all of his daddy's friends and colleagues, and the Bush's have had their knuckles deep in America's pussy for over a Century. If you want to talk about "deep state", that's your deep state.
>Obama brought in all of his yes man political friends from Chicago, so there was no dissent by design.

Kek

Take it with a grain of salt, but... The "lost" tribe of Dan was the first to fall into apostasy in the OT. Theories, and the Scottish declaration of 13whateveryear has linked them to the Celts, lucky charms, "degenerate" music, graven images and that sort of thing. Dan means judge, which is what Israel told them they would do. Don and Dan would be the same in Hebrew, Dn. Trump is also half-Scottish, I believe.

There are also theories that state it will be the Anti-Christ coming from the tribe of Dan. Who knows.

Sup Forums btfo

Eating pussy turns you into a pussy.
Estrogen bullshit.

You fucking deep state traitors will never win. Fucking ticks!!

this is just lame

Elaborate please

The army backs Trump for good reason. They are tired of cleaning up the messes the CIA creates, they know America is suffering from classical imperial overreach, and they are having trouble recruiting enough cannon fodder.

Trump is there to reorganize the empire into a manageable size, and to break the power of the CIA; to get it back into intelligence and leave the covert shit to the Army alone.

Personally I think it would be a good idea to disband the NSC as well. They haven't provided sound advice since they were created. They exist to ensure that corrupt insiders get to profit from the now failing empire.

This is the reason Trump is under an attack that has no precedence. It's a death match between the empire and the Republic.