Operation #GoConfederate

Since the SJWs have tried to get the new HBO show Confederate cancelled, let's counter this with a #GoConfederate trend on Twitter.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z_YEPx1Jrfw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why would you try to stop the from protesting this fuck whitey show?

>implying I want yankee jews to make a shitty show that misrepresents the South, or to feed the multijoweled sjw controlled opposition's attention maws

Because they are trying to censor the show by claiming it isn't politically correct.

Aren't the game of thrones kikes producing it? Its annudah shoah!!!!

>mfw family members fought and died to keep the two slaves we had who ended up staying with family until death after the warbecause what is freedom except freedom to starve
When will my culture stop being appropriated

And?

It also really pisses the SJWs off, and it will be hilarious to see people supporting it for days by making it trend.

#GoConfederate

So, just to troll them.
Why didn't you jist say so.

What was the civil war REALLY about, Sup Forums?

Northern aggression and wage slavery

dirty fatcat yankees preserving their monetary interests while masturbating to their contrived sense of personal superiority

It ultimately boils down to the Dixies getting more and more paranoid of the Yankee intentions.

Slavery was more the Assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand in this case rather than the full reason. The fact that South Carolina tried to leave the Union in the 1830s over tariffs is proof enough of this.

The North overstepping the 10th Amendment. Lincoln was a war criminal.

wrong, it was actually bout states rights.

Isn't if unny how the losers always seem to get the most assblasted over superior powers?
In case you forgot about Sherman, his modern-day successor will teach you a lesson in Civil War 2.

Yeah, the states right to leave the union most notably, but what caused that were the points others mentioned.

Look it's going to be great. Idk if you saw man in the high castle but it's awesome and the best character is an SS officer. Confederate will have a similar southerner character who's conflicted and 'morally gray' or whatever he will be are guy and it will be good for that.

Never interrupt your enemy when they are making a mistake.

The show is going to be ebul White Anglo-Saxon Protestants beating and raping their poor slaves and brave Jews doing everything they can to smuggle the blacks into the Union (Jews having higher rates of slave ownership than whites will not be brought up).
The economy of the south is going to be absolute shit where even the poor whites want to leave and live in the Union.
The Union will have gone through the progressive cycle (women voting, free immigration, civil rights, etc) much faster without the South holding them back and they are now practically a utopia with a moon base and other advanced tech while the South will be pre-industrial.

There really needs to be a name for this stuff, something like 'countershilling.'

Where someone just obviously and repeatedly shills something obviously anti-Sup Forums by taking up a Sup Forums stance.

That degenerate youtube dab kid 'LOL HES WHITE BASED BASED BASED.' Every non-liberal youtuber 'THEY'RE REALLY JEWS E-CELEB CANCER!' and now this.

Am i the only one seeing this phenomenon? Like i can understand if someone doesn't like e-celebs or some 15 year old Sup Forumstard unironically enjoys that jake kid, but it's so inorganic i can't believe that's the actual source.

It's called viral marketing and it's been happening as long as social media has existed.

Stop buying things.

So you are saying that the guys making the show are trying to cater or pretend that they are catering to Sup Forums?

Maybe I am not reading that right.

No i'm saying this show will obviously be more anti-white leftist propaganda and YOU are trying to see it succeed by shilling, but instead of just straight up shilling it, you're trying to subvert and use Sup Forums, a board majorly against anti-white leftist propaganda, to shill for you by proclaiming 'the SJWs want it gone, therefore it must be good!'

Admittedly i've never seen this thread before and hopefully never will again, but those two other examples i've seen multiple times over the last few weeks / months and you all follow the same pattern.

I'll admit though you gave me a laugh remembering this gem. Replace 'the kids' with 'SJWs' and you're a dead ringer.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z_YEPx1Jrfw

He's saying that businesses decorate their products with material designed to provoke a response from the ideologically divided. We're being exploited to give their brand free press. When the other side sees we do or don't like it, they're compelled to give the opposite response. Double free press. In the age of adblock, it's far and away the best way to promote your brand.

And we do it all F O R F R E E.

There may be a bit of truth to that.

On the other hand, in this case I'd say both Sup Forums and the people making the show would benefit. We would still piss off the SJWs and make them look like the nutjobs that they are to folks on Twitter.

This support might even convert some of the bigwigs in Hollywood to being anti-SJW themselves, or at least make them realize the support of the SJWs is not a path to success.

Not really sure why sjw are mad about this show it's going to make southerners look like retarded shits.

Honest question, how old are you?

Mid-late 20s.

You should feel shame that so much of your mind and time revolves solely on 'pissing off the SJWs.' Good luck.

I don't see why, the results have mostly been pure comedy gold.

Not gonna work up any of that mid-late-20s-impotent-vitriol over being exploited?

Anyone who fly's a confederate flag is a pussy upset about losing the civil war
the civil war was just really a bunch of inbreds trying to separate america

I believe that whining gets one nowhere. Instead, it is far better to take the opportunity to improve one's self and to let ones work and actions speak for them.