Why is South Korea even America's problem? We should just let North Korea invade them...

Why is South Korea even America's problem? We should just let North Korea invade them. That's all they really want anyway and it will lead to peace in the future.

Because they're circumsized, the mark of the beast.

If the United States let's one of our allies get BTFO then the rest of our allies will question our resolve. It would lead to WW3 since the U.S. swinging it's massive military cock around is the only thing stopping several countries from invading each other.

Agree, americans dont give one shit about south korea.

Do you know how crazy North Korea is?

>Because they're circumsized, the mark of the beast.
This is some grade-a conjecture.

Its a forward deployment used as a projection of power to the Pacific region. There are 30,000 US troops here. Lrn2world affairs.

tfw u want to rape a NK gril

Because it actually has nothing to do with SK. NK is trying to be an isolated, sovereign nation, and the globalists don't like that. Kim Jong Ching Chong knows the only way to be truly independent is to have nukes and to act crazy. It won't work, but thats his plan.

How's the media handling all this shit there? I knows the drums of war have always been heard there but they sure as shit have gotten louder in the past couple months.

> Implying SK doesn't have one of the best prepared armed forces on their own and an economy 636353538552 times more prepared to support an army than NK.

Seriously though, if dick-chopping countries didn't align with eachother do you think the mutilation would continue? A common world enemy.

No heightened sense of alert as of now. I honestly doubt anything will happen. I wont even be mad if shit pops off though. I'll just start tripfagging while I upload pics of the carnage and bask in all the glorious (you)s.

We need somewhere that we can stage an invasion into China when WW3 breaks out.

Are you the korean guy that has US citizenship?

I bet North Korean women are low-key freaks.

I like your attitude. Here's hoping your country becomes the greatest happening in Sup Forums history.

I'm a US guy with US citizenship if that counts. I have a Korean F5 visa tho.

Oh wow. What made you move to Korea?

I forgot about this.
Norks must be taken out

It gives us extremely good positioning against both China and Russia.

Nice. So all quiet over there at the moment?

Married one after I fell for the die for Israel meme when I was stationed here but that went to shit. Got hurt in Afghanistan and retired early. Moved here after separating. Divorced now and I just kinda fuck off and bang qts.

Sorry for the racemixing degeneracy Sup Forums, I'll make white babies I swear.

Should be clear I mean I moved here after separating from the service not from my wife. I was married in Korea for a bit more than a couple years.

Oh, that's interesting. Do you prefer the Korean lifestyle over the US?

Did tards really think China and Russia was moving troops to the DPRK frontier to help us invade them? LOL never learn.

They both have their charms. I would never forsake the country that gave me the life I live but I seem to fit in better over here. I love my family and always will but they are all stereotypical dumb fat Americans. I enjoy that Koreans shame that type of behavior. I will be returning to America soon to start work on my masters and after that I hope to work abroad. Maybe Korea since I know the language, but I'm not sure yet. I learned Korean for my ex wife's family and although we are not married anymore that has helped me a great deal in meeting girls, as I admittedly have yellow fever. I would have rather put all that time and effort towards a language spoken in more than one or two countries though. With Korea's crazy economic growth I suppose it's not 100% useless at least, albeit a rather niche language.

Are you the only white guy around? Do you get lots of looks?

It's interesting you say you fit in better in Korea. I feel like Koreans are very traditional and not entirely open to foreigners (atleast that's what i've heard from both Koreans here and people who have visited). Do you ever get a sense you don't belong or aren't entirely accepted? I guess knowing the language is big brownie points.

I live in a very foreigner heavy district of Seoul next to the army base (stay close due to retiree base access) So I'm not the only guy around by a long shot. When I venture out into the country side though I never see another white person and I get the occasional stares. It's nothing like visiting rural China though where you're the center of attention everywhere. Few enough white people speak Korean though that people get pretty excited when I talk to them.

>why?
Samsung

I feel like that has lessened over time but I certainly know what you are talking about. I'm not sure if Korea is opening up more to foreigners or if living here and adapting to the culture has made them more welcoming. Probably a little bit of both. Anyone is justified in hating foreigners who don't assimilate, and rightfully so. I face minor discrimination here and there but its their country and I am gracious for the opportunity to experience it in this way.

Now that I think about it though it definately isn't as bad as it used to be. I remember as recent as 2011 seeing signs at some establishments barring foreigners from entry. I haven't seen a sign like that since my return in 2013.

It's funny because I know a guy who is 100% ethnically Korean, but he's grown up and lived here in New Zealand his whole life. He has a white NZ girlfriend who is really into K-pop and she speaks better Korean than he does. He recently tried to move to Korea and learn more about the culture and language, but gave up after a few months, haha.

I'ts not for everyone I guess. When I was a soldier here almost all of my peers hated it and couldn't wait to return home. I actually reenlisted to come here out of USAG Vicenza in Italy because they wouldn't give me Japan and I wanted to live in Asia. I initially saw it as a nice place to visit but not somewhere I would ever want to live, but it just grew on me. It is changing so fast though even now. Much of Seoul is unrecognizable from the first time I came here.

>I actually reenlisted to come here out of USAG Vicenza in Italy because they wouldn't give me Japan
I want to visit both Japan and Italy so bad. America and Canada, too.

>It is changing so fast though even now. Much of Seoul is unrecognizable from the first time I came here.
In a good or bad way? What are the biggest changes you've noticed?

>U.S. swinging it's massive military cock around is the only thing stopping several countries from invading each other.
Let them invade each other. Also we should take Baja and north Mexico because they have proven unable to govern thier own country. The weak should fear the strong. There is nothing wrong with the better organized Country getting rid of The failures

I had never left America prior to my posting in Italy, nor did I really want to leave. Getting out of my comfort zone in such a big way greatly changed me for the better for sure. I love to travel and live abroad now and it was definitely one of the single most defining things in my life.

>In a good or bad way?
Not sure yet. Both maybe? I was more just referring to the rapid gentrification.

because it's an extremely strategic country in the region

its a proxy state. its simply code word for "china"

you think like a child

Why not just North Korea to china? We still have South Korea and Japan and it's not really our busnisses anyways

I've only been out of New Zealand once and that was to Australia (almost all New Zealanders have been to Australia at least once) but i've always had a strong sense of wanderlust but never the finances to back it up, haha.

So we can nuke and invade China if they attack us.

This

Its called grand strategy

Yeah, and you are brainwashed.
I was actully kind of joking, but our over extended military budget is actually a problem, empires have colpassed over this kind of thing many times. We are underspending in home investment and greatly over spending in forgien over extension. Sooner or later our allies are going to have to up thier military spending, our job of keeping the peace after ww2 is over

South Koreans didn't kill Otto mother fucker

It was definitely a blessing to not have to finance it initially. Now I always try set some money aside and get out there. There's a big fucking interesting world to see. I have never been to your part of the globe though, aside from a few tiny island nations in Oceania. Definitely plan to visit both Australia and NZ in the not too distant future, just got a weird obsession with small isolated islands. Niue is on the list too. I'm pretty sure that's your clay.

Because NK is basically China's retarded step brother.

Most countries wish it just wouldn't exist. US doesn't want to get involved into another war with them, most of SK doesn't want to re-unite because it would be a huge economical strain, and China doesn't want war to happen either because NK is basically one of the biggest potential refugee crisis in the world, and China with all of it's existing issues does NOT want that on their hands.

The best anyone can hope for is a coup to overthrow the Jong-un family that will potentially open up for better diplomatic relations in exchange for them giving their nuclear program.

>"dude let's invade Mexico lol"
>"I was only pretending to be retarded you're actually the retard"

yawn

We run shit. I know that's hard for your little beta cuck faggot pussy boy mind to take in.

I highly doub US has bases in ISIS controlled territory

Definitely come visit! The Americans that i've met tend to enjoy NZ and Australia when they come here. I think of New Zealand as being like a mini Canada and Australia like a mini America, hahaha.

Don't pretend economics don't matter. You run shit for now, but the schools and infrastructure is dying, lead and poison in the water supply. Late stage Rome had lead poisoning in the water too, lowers the general iq.
Inb4 someone posts a budget with nondiscretionary spending and pretends hurrdurr the military budget is only 20%, proving they are brainwashed and know shit about the budget.
We basically run a wartime budget all the time these days, while Japan and Korea and NATO gets away with almost nothing becuase of our dime. There are benefits to the big military of course, but if it causes collapse,t's retarded, for Moreno info pls read history

Just let Japan re-militarize and back out of SK, what could go wrong? Nips are notoriously trustworthy and would do right by Korea.

Once again, we run shit. That's my mindset, for you to know before you go any further. I don't want to piss you off anymore than you already are but the oil hording kings lost all privledges September 11th, 2001

And let them re-rape Chinese commies. Win-Win

actually japs and gooks are doing fine. japs defense budget is capped by 1% per their "peace constitution", and whenever they try to change the constitution, chinks and gooks go "muh war criminals" and shit. gooks pay like 2.5% + pay nothing to their enlisted, which is another hugh opportunity cost to the economy. its the euros thats not paying up.
also, as if us military is just way too overspending. their personnels just throw away perfectly fine shit away cuz they can

also, generally speaking, 3% is the max normal economy can keep paying. us slashing 4 to 3% would be like removing one carrier group, and slashing some useless ncos and shit.

Can't you see further into the future? Rome ran shit too till thier ecomany collapsed and they couldn't fund the military any more and had to rela more and more on forgian hired hands. Spain ran shit too till thier ecomany collapsed from inflation, England ran shit too till the empire started to cost more to mantain than it brought in.
I'm not even an isolationist, I'm just saying maybe we should dial it back a bit.

also consider the billions of seniorage cost burgers make by having dollar THE currency. running the empire always has been deficit ridden.

>it's a contrarian teenager with cookie cutter rebellious opinions based on out of context highschool history trivia calling someone else brainwashed episode

70% of us military budget comes from navy. also the shitshow at darpa and MD are spending is just too much also - which is the cost of being an empire. you just cannot un-be empire - unless you get crushed by rebellions,wars, what have you. thats the fact of life. even if you withdrew all the foreign bases - which would cost more at the end (how else are you gonna keep chinks and russ at bay?) the budget per se wouldnt really change anyway. japs pay 100% of us militray stuff in japland, gooks pay 50% ish, which is gonna be jacked up anyway. congrats, you got 1 billion dollar from gook.

Im to the point where im picking my side (tribe) and fucking sticking to it. Im done with this new aged pussy bullshit. They hate us so i hate them, can you comprehend that? They want to have this world for themselves. I want the world for my kids. If you don't understand human nature on that much of a basic lvl you are a detriment to this nation, sleep on it.

Nice counter aurgument. I'm 36 and know more about this than you do, go hurrrarr the flag some more while your children drink chemical water becuase water treatment is too expensive, take tainted pills when they get sick because pharmaceutical factories in China got cited again,

How many white children do you have? That's what i thought you failure fucking faggot.

What does this have to do with defence budget try to stay on track there old man lmao

you'd be richer and safer if you were a little smarter. Don't you get it? A ruined economy and you won't be able to protect anything. So you want to protect your tribe? Then be smart and don't ruin yourself or you won't be protecting shit retard. That's the fucking point, a reasonable budget so you still have ANY defense budget in the future. We could downsize and still have awesome defense (actully better defense) at the boarders and ports, where it actully matters
>you just cannot un-be empire
Sure you can. Be smart about it, stop pretending the MIC isn't a problem, pick your battles.

so your alternative is to be a hermit kingdom? chinks and russ are gonna go well with that , eh?
such is cost you have to pay to be an empire. period.

I'm saying overspending on defense is related to underspending on water and food Safety (just as an example)

Holy fuck check this one out boys, this old faggot is throwing retarded heat around like butter on bread

>be smart about it
what a fucktard. you may not be interested in others fight, but they are you dumb fuck. so, hypothetically, if you withdrew from every single allies, then what? NPT would collapse immediately, and by virtue of snowballing, russia and china are gonna eat everything up. do you think they are gonna just watch america being an un-empire hermit kingdon? you are as dilusional as pc sjw

I already said I'm not an isolationist, I'm just saying find a way to dial it down and have our allies carry more our thier own defense budget.
I'm starting to think you are the teenager, with this either or, all or nothing binary thinking.
But go ahead. Lose everything trying to hold on to everything. Great plan

>if you withdrew from every single allies
No one ever said that. Again with the simple all or nothing talk

Yup because im forced to show my penis before i buy or sell

like i said, gooks and japs are paying enough. its the euros thats not paying up anyway.
also, for example, are you gonna say to morroco to btfo because they are not paying 2% or whatever?
also, if you want japs to jack their budget from 1% to 2%, you gotta give them solid green light to change their peace constitution, which yall havent anyway.

you were whining about the cost of being an empire, and were saying empires and shit. i took liberty of extrapolating your line of thought - which is essentially isolationist, save, per se, Five eyes

Late stage Rome is a bad comparison to America because there's barely any resemblance. Current America is more similar to the Roman Republic at its pinnacle. The late Roman Empire was much impoverished with shrinking cities and a non-existent professional military. By the 3rd century most of the once-vaunted Roman Legions were replaced with barbarians and ignorant peasant auxiliaries. It was a drastic measure to rely on such troops because Rome did not have the finances to pay for a real professional military any longer. By the time of the collapse in the 5th century basically all of the western empire's wars were fought by Barbarian tribesmen instead of Roman Citizen-Soldiers, as had been the case in the days of the Republic and early Empire.

This is largely due to the fact that the Roman economy during the empire was hollow. The wealth of the empire seemed to increase exponentially with every conquest but productivity was actually shrinking. Because the economy used to be industrial, focused on the City of Rome and other major cities like it, but the wealth pouring into the empire was a result of agrarian slave labor in the newly conquered lands, virtually all of which were owned by the Elite Aristocracy. So as a result even though Roman borders kept pushing farther and farther, the internal markets for Roman goods didn't expand. In fact internal markets eventually started shrinking once people began to leave the cities due to a lack of economic opportunity there, since the elite were concentrating all their wealth in their rural estates.

So you see, not really comparable to America at all.

Say what you think you fake peace of shit. You commie, anti-American fucks think your so slick. You brought this war machine on yourselves. You gave us o'nigger and white hate so we will give you 32 years of DT and white pride. Fuck you.

>you gotta give them solid green light to change their peace constitution, which yall havent anyway.
Well I am saying give them the green light

also, the "solution" i said was, remove one carrier group, and slim down and be more frugal with military stuff - e.g. stop recruiting women. also, marines call for F35B literally made it way too expensive. gotta call stop to such bullshits and whatnot

Good post user very informative

now you have some alternatives, brilliant, lad!

>aircraft carriers #1 thing that sets U.S military apart from the rest of the world.
>not-so-slick soviet fuggen fagget confirmed, again

america has some old pipe dream of using bases across the planet to generate the illusion of a persistent threat from all directions russia has to worry about

it cant work in the modern era. its to hard to move any real number of soldiers without every one knowing. obama tried and failed to have mercenaries from the middle east led by americans go around the black sea. lots of photos and some vid which implicated american forces in the brutalization of some people in europe on the boarder with turkey. lets just say america had to lie and when caught lying lie some more just to prevent some one in command from facing a firing squad

Don't get me wrong. I hate blacks and boarder crossers. Just becuase I want a better budget and more investment at home, doesn't mean I want more welfare or gimmadats. If anything I think the bloated military budget is giving too much money (indirectly at times) to nonwhites overseas, instead of to whites at home

i said one, you faggot. make euros to payup - that should do it, eh? handful of medium sized euro carries would should be able to replace one american carrier group. fucking one

well, us couldve issued 100year 0.25 or 0% bond and couldve invested in infrastructure instead of some bs QE. Again, not much related to defense budget.

>even America's problem
What made you think that? It was UN thing.

Good
I believe understanding human consciousness could have profound effects on the way we look at society as a whole. Very off topic but oh well. I believe social and economical constructs are basically like the 2 base human emotions (fear, pleasure) and all other emotions branch off of them. Than i like to think of peoples basic trains of thought back to two basic ideals which flip flop based on what's meming. I don't think you are a faggot anymore and I hope this makes sense because i didn't proofread or read over but good day sir

North Korea is a beacon of hope for SJWs at home and abroad. What happens there affects what happens here. Anything other than their annihilation would not be an acceptable outcome.

? night.

We are done here ya? Anything else you want a red pilly on old man?

But Samsung?

Read the grand chessboard, faggot.

Related question: Why didn't they move the capital to the far end of the peninsula? Cause the main reason we aren't forcefully de-nuclearizing the North is because they will wreck the shit out of Seoul with all sorts of rockets and short range missiles.

>true alphas don't care about how they're going to pay for something before they buy it
what a retard

Geopolitics.
> USA wants to isolate China and eliminating an ally does that
>North Korea are 2nd largest opium dealers after Afghanistan
>NORKO has trillions in natural resources
>NORKO is weak so easier to conquer
Funny how opium production was vortually nonexistent under the Taliban but under the CIA its 2nd in the world + we have a mass opiod crises?
FUNNY how the CIA has "failed" to stop drugs coming into the country after 50+ years,huh??
Imagine failing at your job for over half a century and still keep your job!
Onward military industrial complex!!
Onward World Order!!!
Onward to VICTORY!!!

>let North Korea invade them
no can do - waiting for Galaxy S9, so must defend entire peninsula