It's obvious the jews want to destroy the white race, but why? Why do they seek out doing such a horrible thing?

It's obvious the jews want to destroy the white race, but why? Why do they seek out doing such a horrible thing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=coRakWhYFmI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So Europe can become brown, and brown people have shit intelligence. That way there can be no one stop them. Complete power.

That's it? It's only about intelligence?

this
Hitler was a retard going into the war but it woke (((them))) up as to the power of the Caucasian man

Whites are Amalek, ancient enemy of the Jewish people. They are commanded to wipe us out

So who does God favor: Jews, Christian gentiles, or some of both?

Probably just Slavs. They seem to have the brightest prospects right now.

>It's obvious the whites want to destroy the black race, but why? Why do they seek out doing such a horrible thing?
get their point now?

Pretty simple really. They believe they are the supreme masters of all things. And as such this world belongs to them only. We are like the weeds, to be gotten rid of.

They want a little bit of jew in everyone, and mixing helps them hide their features.

This.

This is the most surreal of all shit. I've had dreams and visions where a robot tries to turn all humans into low IQ mutants under the guise of "Humans are evil and warlike." He was also very crafty and clever with words, similar to a jew. Could I have been receiving visions? Is genetic memory actually real or something?

For love

For love of what?

Alice liddel

What does this have to do with Alice In Wonderland?

Why would Jews want to destroy the white race if Jews themselves are white? This is the dumbest thing I've seen. Please kill yourself.

youtube.com/watch?v=coRakWhYFmI

I heard it is related to the teachings of the thora (which is not the bible!)

religions all want to defeat each other and all religions want to defeat the atheists. there are a few exceptions of course but not many, but those are more belief structures than religions.

To me this looks like label swapping to control the dumber kikes. Why do the elites really want the whites dead? The only thing they seem to hate more is Christianity. Could there be some connection between whites and Christianity that has been wiped from our history?

All,my friend,absolutely everything

Because they want to rule the world...
Also there is no objectivity... Its horrible for you not for them.

>Also there is no objectivity
What does this have to do with anything?

Why is an old kingdom that used to be in India important?

Christians and Jews have always been enemies you dumb cunt.
They always used to fight on the same side as the Saracens but they hate them too.
The Jews haven't forgotten all that shit your ancestors did to them user.
And they still want to harvest you for shekels and blood. It is just their way.

Christians of any race. It just so happens that Jews tend to be, well, Jewish, so they seek the destruction of western Christian civilization.

everybody wants to kill and replace whitey. why wouldn't they? america is 56% white it's going to be 50% spic in a couple decades and whites will be like 30%.

since whites allowed it to happen why not kill them and take their stuff? taking others things is the fastest way to get them

India is great country.

So it's a simple tribal rivalry?

cool masks desu

He said
>why do they seek out doing such a horrible thing?

So I responded that horrible is subjective as there is no objective "horrible"

Instinctual animal shit, like most things humans do. They lived as an exiled people in foreign lands for a long time, were often expelled and persecuted, and have developed as an evolutionary survival mechanism the subsconscious drive to subvert and weaken their host society. It appears to be directed specifically against the European race because a) many Jews have strong Europid features due to centuries of intermixing which means they can more easily live among the host without being noticed as a foreign element and b) they've historically lived among Europeans, making their hatred against that group of people especially intense.

In a way the Jews are victims (of their own twisted nature) themselves imo.

they have been shit tier long before they came into contact with euros.

Interesting way to look at it.

I just want you to post more Ancapichan